Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Maintenance on ESO Megaservers - 9/14/16 @ 2:00pm EDT [COMPLETE]

• Lieblingsjunge
    Lieblingsjunge
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I mean. I know it's in your ToS(that we agreed to) that you can take the game down anytime you want.. But, don't you think you could be nice enough to give us a *censored* notification? If my power was going out, or my water would be shut off, I would EXPECT to be notified, even though it says in the contract that they can do maintenance work whenever they want.
    Ignorance is the greatest weapon of tyranny.
    PC - EU.
    Lieblingsjunge(AD) - Racechanged Argonian :< | AR 50 - No double AP or Bleakers involved |
    Sits-On-Cacti(DC) - Problem?
    Fail-With-Tail(AD) - Healing Springs-spammer :<
    Tiny Liebs(EP) - Very Tiny. Also heals.
    Lieblingsmädchen(DC) - Magplar is love.
    The Dominàtrix(AD) - Chains, whip, whip, whip.
    Fluffy Furball Kitten(DC) - Kittycat, meow.
    Your Face(EP) - People make bad jokes about my name =(
    Liebs-With-Trees(AD) - Male argo with a big tail :>

Officer/Sandwitch of Zerg Squad
    My title: The Maneater, Destroyer of Maneuvers, Bane of Potatoes, she who devours them, The Black Hole, the humorless, first of her name.
  • babedenny
    babedenny
    ✭✭✭✭
    I wonder what ArcheAge is like...
  • wayfarerx
    wayfarerx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Well I didn't really have time to play on my lunch break anyway ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    @wayfarerx - PC / North America / Aldmeri Dominion
  • cynaes
    cynaes
    ✭✭✭
    You guys seriously have to give us some insight as to why we have seen so many downtimes in the recent weeks/months.

It is more than frustrating to experience an unpexpected downtime, wait hours and hours and hours for a fix (without being able to play), have it fixed (more often than not beyond the timeframe that I can spend playing) and never get any explanation whatsoever about what happened.
  • Akino
    Akino
    ✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno what sorcery is this, Dark Magic?
    Rectitude carried to excess hardens into stiffness; benevolence indulged beyond measure sinks into weakness.
    ※Masamune Date※
  • SlayerTheDragon
    SlayerTheDragon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Did this just happen??
    ¤═══¤ People don't like it when you talk to them with your weapon drawn ¤═══¤
  • Shader_Shibes
    Shader_Shibes
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    200.gif
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    No exact time for completion, but expect it to be at least a couple hours. Sorry, guys. We're going to try and get you back in as soon as possible.
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
    Staff Post
  • Master_Kas
    Master_Kas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    An in-game-notification would be nice. I WAS WAITING FOR A DEFENCE TICK AT ASH. >:)>:)>:)

I just walked out of the cave near Nikel : (
    EU | PC
  • NivekViking
    Bungie can't get matchmaking right in Destiny, Zenimax can't get their servers right in ESO, well, I guess there's always Neverwinter...
  • Phica_Lovic
    Phica_Lovic
    ✭✭✭✭
    cynaes wrote: »
    You guys seriously have to give us some insight as to why we have seen so many downtimes in the recent weeks/months.

It is more than frustrating to experience an unpexpected downtime, wait hours and hours and hours for a fix (without being able to play), have it fixed (more often than not beyond the timeframe that I can spend playing) and never get any explanation whatsoever about what happened.

They did. To prevent roll-backs. Literally stated in the patch. It's not like "oooh MYSTERY PATCH TIME!"
    PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

Phica -Max CP - Lvl 50 Argonian Sorc Healer since launch

• Selriahnee
    Selriahnee
    Soul Shriven
    Not even a Notice just BOOM!!! and your done. REALLY?????
  • Tia413
    Tia413
    ✭✭✭✭
    Utter BS... not even a warning ingame either. Was in the middle of doing one of the Harborage Quests which I wouldnt have started if I had KNOWN there was gonna be a maintaince.

Do You people at Zos really think everyone has the forums up and checking them while they are trying to play the game? Seriously, this is my last straw... I am unsubbing!
    Edited by Tia413 on September 14, 2016 6:11PM
    • It's my life. And It's now or never. I ain't gonna live forever. I just want to live while I'm alive. -- Bon Jovi
    • Main Account and also Retired Account
      But still a Proud Member of Midnight Cartel
      Platform: PC/NA
  • Lokov
    Lokov
    ✭✭✭
    facepalm
    Captain Org As More |Mag Blade| DC
    Bald Dude You Know From |Stam Blade| DC
    Ashot One Shot |Mag Blade| AD
    Strippirella |Stam Blade| AD
    Dont Touch My Tralala |Stam DK| DC
    Im Badman |Mag DK| DC
    Big Mac |Mag Sorc| DC
    Savitar Himself |Stam Sorc| DC
    Captain Old Fashion |Mag Plar| DC
    Chelovek Chlen-Nevidimka |Stam Warden| DC

Welcome to my TWITCH in Russian
  • Lieblingsjunge
    Lieblingsjunge
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    babedenny wrote: »
    I wonder what ArcheAge is like...

Probably as bad as always. :D
    Ignorance is the greatest weapon of tyranny.
    PC - EU.
    Lieblingsjunge(AD) - Racechanged Argonian :< | AR 50 - No double AP or Bleakers involved |
    Sits-On-Cacti(DC) - Problem?
    Fail-With-Tail(AD) - Healing Springs-spammer :<
    Tiny Liebs(EP) - Very Tiny. Also heals.
    Lieblingsmädchen(DC) - Magplar is love.
    The Dominàtrix(AD) - Chains, whip, whip, whip.
    Fluffy Furball Kitten(DC) - Kittycat, meow.
    Your Face(EP) - People make bad jokes about my name =(
    Liebs-With-Trees(AD) - Male argo with a big tail :>

Officer/Sandwitch of Zerg Squad
    My title: The Maneater, Destroyer of Maneuvers, Bane of Potatoes, she who devours them, The Black Hole, the humorless, first of her name.
  • altemriel
    altemriel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    When I was in the game during the time from when the PC EU server went back up and now the maintenance, will my progress and bought items from guild store be rollbacked or no??????

@ZOS_GinaBruno
  • ajback_ESO
    ajback_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno Perhaps yall can fix the heists... go into crouch mode and you can't see the blue ring around the NPC's using torches...
    Certifications:
    CompTIA A+
    CompTIA Network+
    CompTIA Security +
    Cisco CCENT
    Cisco CCNA
    Microsoft MTA
    Microsoft MCSA

Dual ASUS 27" VE278H Monitors
    Razer H-440 Case (Whats Inside?)
    GA-Z97X-Gaming 7 Motherboard
    i7-6800 CPU
    MSI GeForce GTX 1070 GPU
    Corsair H115i Cooling System
    Corsair CS750M Power Supply

Peripherals
    Razer Blackwidow TE Chroma
    Razer Mamba TE Chroma
    Razer Kraken 7.1 Chroma
    Razer Leviathan
    Razer Firefly
  • tat2mano
    tat2mano
    ✭✭✭✭
    Katinas wrote: »
    In a few moments, we will be bringing the following platforms and megaservers offline for maintenance:
    • PC NA
    • Xbox NA
    • PS4 NA
    • PC EU
    This maintenance is necessary in order to prevent further rollbacks and loss of character progress. We'll update this post as each server is back online.

This thread has been cross-posted between Maintenance and General Discussion for increased visibility, and open communication within the thread in General Discussion.

Please stop giving your announcements in some vague time zone. For those that do not live in Nowheresville which sits in some EDT time zone it is very difficult to understand what exactly you mean. Please see how far away Nowheresville is from the standard time zone and announce it in UTC. Just for clarification, EDT is 4 hours earlier than UTC.

Cause Murika....
  • raidentenshu_ESO
    raidentenshu_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    No exact time for completion, but expect it to be at least a couple hours. Sorry, guys. We're going to try and get you back in as soon as possible.

You know I'm getting more entertained by reading the posts on this site then I am on ESO. At least I'm getting something back.

Thanks.
  • Memnock
    Memnock
    ✭✭✭
    What the actual hell people ? You didn't even give a 15 minute warning , just kick people from the server and shut it down , smack in EU prime time no less.

Seriously , that is a serious lack of respect for your player base. Disappointing does not do justice to how this looks.
  • Remag_Div
    Remag_Div
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Having no 5-10 minute warning in-game saying the servers were going to go down for maintenance is hilarious. That's just common sense and rude to just take the servers off without warning.
  • Daganerabus
    Daganerabus
    ✭✭✭
    Rollback!? System restore!? POSSIBLE Character PROGRESSION LOSS? Seriously?! Just about .... how much progression loss? Are you guys gonna credit me back 2million if i lose it? Reliability/stability..... is not a zos quality. Sorry.
  • Valerien
    Valerien
    ✭✭✭
    You have directed people here for more information and yet the information is that you have taken the servers down.

An ETA would be nice, is it going to be more roll backs, last time I came back in the middle of a fight, it would be nice if the roll back could put us in a safe place if its going to happen.
  • ElBiggus
    ElBiggus
    ✭✭✭
    Some kind of in-game message would have been nice -- how hard is a "warning: servers shutting down for maintenance in 5 minutes" or something, rather than just unceremoniously kicking me out of the game. As far as I can tell you only communicate maintenance or server issues via the forums rather than in-game, in-launcher, or even on the support site, and that's just daft...

(I used to play on Xbone but gave up due to the seemingly endless round of technical hitches, but I came back to it on PC recently and so far 3 of the 4 days I've wanted to play have been NFG; it seems you're far too busy making DLC to spend enough time fixing the core experience... *grumble*

• Pangnirtung
    Pangnirtung
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Why no in game notice so that we could NOT do bosses just before being dumped?
  • Dread_Viking
    Dread_Viking
    ✭✭✭✭
    Eweroun wrote: »
    Remember it's EU prime time??

--> first ^^

Thy dont know what Eu is thy just think it is a random Privet server that is why thy always take it down
    Don't worry girl I'm a Sorcerer, i got my Hardened Ward for protection
  • Ganj
    Ganj
    ✭✭✭
    I mean. I know it's in your ToS(that we agreed to) that you can take the game down anytime you want.. But, don't you think you could be nice enough to give us a *censored* notification? If my power was going out, or my water would be shut off, I would EXPECT to be notified, even though it says in the contract that they can do maintenance work whenever they want.

Costumer support.. Communication. Totally agree. This is awkward.
  • laksikus
    laksikus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    so you are making a break for a few gyus that could get rollbacks for 2-3h of their work.
    and the maintenance is taking hours. so you basically steal everybody those hours only so few can keep those hours?
  • IrishGirlGamer
    IrishGirlGamer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I was right in the middle of creating a new character and you just kicked me without a warning.

I lost it all. :( Eggghhhh.

Valar Morghulis.

Someday I'm going to put a sword through your eye and out the back of your skull. Arya Stark

You're going to die tomorrow, Lord Bolton. Sleep well. Sansa Stark

If you are neutral in situations of injustice, you have chosen the side of the oppressor. Desmond Tutu
  • InfiniteGamer
    I don't understand why ZOS would put the servers back on in the first place, people starting doing there daily stuff just for the servers to go down again 2 hours after they came up.
This discussion has been closed.