Maintenance for the week of June 17:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – June 17, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – June 17, 10:00PM EDT (June 18, 2:00 UTC) - June 18, 5:00AM EDT (9:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – June 17, 10:00PM EDT (June 18, 2:00 UTC) - June 18, 5:00AM EDT (9:00 UTC)

ESO Live - Ask Us Anything!

• Krainor1974
    Krainor1974
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    How about redoing one of the ruined castles in Fell's Run to a Glenumbra player house sized castle but similar designs to Ravenwatch Castle.
    Also redo one of the houses in Northpoint and one of the farms outside it for player housing.
    There's a lot of us who live in the areas of Northpoint and Fell's Run.
    Edited by Krainor1974 on September 4, 2016 9:16PM
    Options
  • Commando414
    Will you VERY soon, make a DLC about either Whiterun or Winterhold? It be nice to get a bit nostalgia and to know more about Winterhold before the great collapse. I know you probably didn't plan or didn't even started developing it yet, but just asking though.
    Options
  • Herelacfreahelm
    Herelacfreahelm
    ✭✭✭
    I would like to see them continue to make Elder Scrolls Online in this case the open world of Tamriel really feel like a large living world and with that being said I really would like to have you please add children as NPC in the game as well.

When going around the town it just feels like the game is missing that element.

Please seriously consider this and it worked really well in Skyrim and see no reason why it would not work well here?
    Options
  • altemriel
    altemriel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Dear ZOS, would you please change your mind about the material node level scalling coming with One Tamriel?

Noone has asked for this change, so why to change it like this?? Why to prevent people from farming any material level that they currently need, even if they are higher level??

Please have a look into this tread for some ideas how to do it!

With Update 12, how will high level crafters be able to farm low level mats?
    https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/3333094

Please change this until it hits the Live Servers!!

Edited by altemriel on September 6, 2016 7:47AM
    Options
  • Avidspark
    Avidspark
    ✭✭✭✭
    Why haven't you yet placed the Akaviri motif into the crown store, like all the other motifs from that update have been?
    'Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.'
    T. Pratchett, 1948-2015 RIP, you are missed
    Options
  • nathan_bri
    nathan_bri
    ✭✭✭✭
    I am not looking forward to one aspect of One Tamriel: the perceived reduction in my character’s power as I level up.

Will you please address what appears to be my character growing less powerful against the same enemies as I continue to level up to CP160? I know *why* things appear this way, since a brand new character should be able to kill a CP160 mob, but it leaves me with less incentive to level up my character and work hard to equip them with all sorts of interesting sets.
    Options
  • Marvos
    Marvos
    Soul Shriven
    What will happen to Cadwells gold and silver when one Tamerial comes out? Will it still be available to do after all the harbourage questline? If not how will we be able to get the Soulshriven motif if Cadwells gold and silver now longer exist?
    Options
  • Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Marvos wrote: »
    What will happen to Cadwells gold and silver when one Tamerial comes out? Will it still be available to do after all the harbourage questline? If not how will we be able to get the Soulshriven motif if Cadwells gold and silver now longer exist?
    @Marvos PTS testing has shown that there is no change to Cadwell's Silver and Gold.
    UESP: The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages - A collaborative source for all knowledge on the Elder Scrolls series since 1995
    Join us on Discord - discord.gg/uesp
    Options
  • Marvos
    Marvos
    Soul Shriven
    Oh nice :) I did not know that, thanks for tell me Enodoc
    Options
  • xAshurx
    xAshurx
    Necromancer skill line.
    Please??
    Pretty please?
    Options
  • MakoFore
    MakoFore
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    An appeal to the developers regarding the new duelling system:

i think its great- i can't wait - but i also think it will potentially ruin the RP elements of the game, the questing and also the atmosphere in general. what you've done is basically legalised street fighting.

in real life - there are places for fighting , the best fighters get paid money to do what they do, but the rest of us can always settle things with violence- but there will be a consequence. an imperfect system but its worked since rome.

the same should happen in tamriel , where fights in certain arenas will reward more xp, the bigger the arena , the bigger the rewards- this will attract more crowds and the better fighters to go to arenas, and take it away from residential zones. and furthermore- fighting in towns should be disentivised- punished if it goes on, sure u can always have a drink at the inn then step outside- but it should be made so that u ll lose Xp, or money or banned from the town for an hour or something if u continue to duel in towns excessively. we already have a game that should be a RPG - basically look like a farmville game at times with people running around back and forth just fetch questing for xp, imagine the world we ll have when duelling comes. to introduce housing AND duelling at once- is like offering free housing and free crack in the ghetto. *** gonna get out of hand. obviously I'm probably in the minority as a mature gamer- most will say "stfu i wanna fight wherever i want and gank dudes while theyre going to the blacksmith!!"

please take this into consideration Zos. for the community at large- but moreso for the integrity of the RPG that you want to create.
    Options
  • altemriel
    altemriel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    MakoFore wrote: »
    An appeal to the developers regarding the new duelling system:

i think its great- i can't wait - but i also think it will potentially ruin the RP elements of the game, the questing and also the atmosphere in general. what you've done is basically legalised street fighting.

in real life - there are places for fighting , the best fighters get paid money to do what they do, but the rest of us can always settle things with violence- but there will be a consequence. an imperfect system but its worked since rome.

the same should happen in tamriel , where fights in certain arenas will reward more xp, the bigger the arena , the bigger the rewards- this will attract more crowds and the better fighters to go to arenas, and take it away from residential zones. and furthermore- fighting in towns should be disentivised- punished if it goes on, sure u can always have a drink at the inn then step outside- but it should be made so that u ll lose Xp, or money or banned from the town for an hour or something if u continue to duel in towns excessively. we already have a game that should be a RPG - basically look like a farmville game at times with people running around back and forth just fetch questing for xp, imagine the world we ll have when duelling comes. to introduce housing AND duelling at once- is like offering free housing and free crack in the ghetto. *** gonna get out of hand. obviously I'm probably in the minority as a mature gamer- most will say "stfu i wanna fight wherever i want and gank dudes while theyre going to the blacksmith!!"

please take this into consideration Zos. for the community at large- but moreso for the integrity of the RPG that you want to create.

I agree that dueling should be possible only outside of the cities!

@ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_KaiSchober @ZOS_RichLambert
    Options
  • bercithebeast
    bercithebeast
    Soul Shriven
    Here's another question: when's the next ESO Live?
    Options
  • bercithebeast
    bercithebeast
    Soul Shriven
    Several more questions:
    • How should players deal with being permanently locked out of collecting low level crafting mats in One Tamriel?
    • Jewelry crafting pretty plz? 7582720_4794.jpg
      If you do decide not to implement it, can you explain your reasons as to why and how you made your decision? It would benefit many players, as it would expand the possibilities when customizing gear.
    • How are magicka based builds supposed to cope with the stamina overlords coming in One Tamriel?
    • Is the damage of an ability calculated on cast or on hit?
    • Do you guys play the game and why not?
    • Will housing be bought or rented? Can we get a price range?
    • Kittens or puppies?
    • How long will the Witch's festival last? What will be the motif/recipe drop rate?
    • Did you ever consider making crafting writs less resource wasteful? Or making the drop-off point optional, based on the rewards you want (because I don't want surveys in Orsinium, I want survey in Craglorn, and I'm not getting any (at least not yet))?
    • I get the feeling One Tamriel is secretly made to hinder/annoy/discourage/outmode/destroy/obliterate/annihilate crafters.
    • Why is that, what did we ever do to you Q_Q? Mercy!
    • Are there any specific areas where one can farm the various meats for provisioning via hunting? If yes, where?
    • Will the dungeon system remain the same with One Tamriel?
    • Why is the Maw of Lorkhaj trial quest on a per-character cooldown (for the box drop). Wouldn't it be easier if it just reset every week on a set day at a set time?
    • Who gets to decide which part of the playerbase they don't like next so you know who to hit with the nerf hammer (magicka & crafters this time)?
    • How did you decide on what the new sets will do? Won't the one that pulls the enemy closer if you block their attack be a bit op in pvp? Does the bow ultimate stop if the target hides behind a solid object? If the bow ultimate us morphed to the turret, and the target reflects the arrows, are they reflected at the caster or the turret?
    • For the Impetial City event, why did the number of people who can get loot from Molag Bal stay the same? Makes it really pointless to organize events if you know they aren't worth it (i mean seriously - only 12 people get the loot and even the loot they get is bad).
    • Do you actually read through all of these or do you ignore most of them as "just another rant on the forums"?
    • How do you get your "megaservers" to handle so many people at the same time in the same place?
    • What is the cap on inventory space and bank space? Can guild banks be expanded?
    • Will there be additional sources of the Major (and Minor?) Gallop buff that is currently only obtainable via 1 alliance war skill?
    • What do YOU like/dislike about this game?
    • Will you ever fill up the rest of the Tamriel map?(there are still some blank territories)
    • Would it be possible for you to answer some questions here on the forum, as I doubt you could answer all of them on stream?
      Thank you for your time, sorry for the rant, and looking forward to your answers :smile:
    Options
  • Eweroun
    Eweroun
    ✭✭✭✭
    A working EU-server, one that doesn't go into maintenance every day? Any ETA?
    |Lunar Lattice - Guildmaster / Fullmoon group raidlead|
    |Potato Knights - former core member|
    |former dd-"The Phoenix Reborn", former raidlead "Omnia Vincit /Playdead"|

clears: vCrag HM - vMoL HM - vHoF HM - vAS HM (+2) - vCR+3 - vSS HM
    Options
  • Darkheart
    Darkheart
    ✭✭✭
    Our adventurers all get nice titles for their achievements but how about our hard working crafters? Don't they deserve titles? :smiley:
    Returning Home to Daggerfall.
    Options
  • Krainor1974
    Krainor1974
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Darkheart wrote: »
    Our adventurers all get nice titles for their achievements but how about our hard working crafters? Don't they deserve titles? :smiley:

Can say things like
    Smith, Clothier, etc
    Atleast others can see and might hire us , lol
    Options
  • potirondb16_ESO
    potirondb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Hi, I was wondering if you guys were going to give us some feedback about Trial Itemization and if you were thinking about some adjustment in order to increase the replayability of that content ?

See : https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/3346663#Comment_3346663
    Options
  • SocialAssassin
    SocialAssassin
    ✭✭✭
    Why is ESO and utter and complete failure of game?
    “I’m The Best There Is At What I Do. But What I Do Isn't Very Nice…” - Wolverine/Logan/James Howlett
    Options
  • wolfxspice
    wolfxspice
    ✭✭✭
    can we get a update on the maw of lorkaj xbox issues, disconnects, freezes, thank you.
    I'm a casual now
    Options
  • Mielikki
    Mielikki
    ✭✭✭
    Greetings! Can we please get some extra information about the nixad? As a fey lover, I'm intrigued by those small mischievous creatures. I've noticed they always hang around runes and skyshards. They also seem to have a fine relationship with most woodland creatures (Except for goblins!) I've seen plenty of them fluttering around minotaurs and trolls. I'd like to get a few questions answered!

Most importantly; how smart are they? From what I've gathered, they have their own language, they're able to laugh and mock at players when they approach. They seem to be drawn to places with magical influences, so, are they able to learn how to cast magic, and use tools?

In the Crown Store, it is hinted that they're magically inherent, which gets reforced by that mysterious glowing dust that can be seen when they sneeze or around their wings from time to time. Would they have natural properties that could be used for enchanting and alchemy?

Thanks for reading!

Options
  • Djeriko
    Djeriko
    ✭✭✭
    Was it intentional for Glass armor and every new armor implemented after that to have different armor dyes than the armor styles before that? To be more specific, was it intentional for Glass heavy armor to produce grey when using a black dye and produce pink when using a red dye? This happens on all of the new sets but I'd really like to know if this was intentional as it seems like a huge over sight and haven't heard any response from a dev as to the logic of incorrect dyes. One day I hope to be able to have black and red on my Glass armor....

Also when are weapon dyes coming? Are you still trying to discuss if its logical or not? I look at it this way, If you guys find it logical for a person to wear a pot on their head into battle then maybe...just maybe... someone might be crazy enough to want to use a CP 160 sword that isn't red.
    "When in doubt, kill it with fire."
    Options
  • Krainor1974
    Krainor1974
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mielikki wrote: »
    Greetings! Can we please get some extra information about the nixad? As a fey lover, I'm intrigued by those small mischievous creatures. I've noticed they always hang around runes and skyshards. They also seem to have a fine relationship with most woodland creatures (Except for goblins!) I've seen plenty of them fluttering around minotaurs and trolls. I'd like to get a few questions answered!

Most importantly; how smart are they? From what I've gathered, they have their own language, they're able to laugh and mock at players when they approach. They seem to be drawn to places with magical influences, so, are they able to learn how to cast magic, and use tools?

In the Crown Store, it is hinted that they're magically inherent, which gets reforced by that mysterious glowing dust that can be seen when they sneeze or around their wings from time to time. Would they have natural properties that could be used for enchanting and alchemy?

Thanks for reading!

http://www.uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Bestiary_N#Nixad
    A lot info in this site
    :D
    Options
  • Marvos
    Marvos
    Soul Shriven
    Are there any plans to add more hair colours to character creation or unlocking all the humanoid hair colours such a black hair for altmers and pale blonde hair for dunmers?
    Options
  • Zaldan
    Zaldan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Any plans to admit you cant fix performance in Cyrodiil? I've lost count of the number of patches with performance improvements that have made no practical difference :(
    Dovie'andi se tovya sagain.
    Niidro tiid wah fusvok dirkah.

aka.@Cuthceol
    Options
  • UltimaJoe777
    UltimaJoe777
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Post 6000 :)

As for a question, let's see if we can clear something up shall we?

So Zenimax, do you ever plan to add a token system to the game for anything involving serious RNG hate? Your playerbase would love an answer to this, and riot if you say no :p
    Guildmaster of Power With Numbers in PS4 NA Server's Aldmeri Dominion.
    Proud Founder of the Yaysay cult! DOWN WITH THE NAYSAY CULT!! #ToxicRemedy
    Options
  • Seratopia
    Seratopia
    ✭✭✭✭
    Marriage is lacking any real benefits. Are there any plans to add more features or maybe some sort of a permanent buff? Maybe giving your in game spouse a quick peck on the cheek or lips everyday can give extra health or something of the sort.

Marriage seems pointless as of now.
    Edited by Seratopia on September 11, 2016 10:41PM
    Options
  • olsborg
    olsborg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hello

Would it be possible to ask for a change to an existing set, namely Lekis Focus, at the moment it reduces your aoe dmg but also the selfheal of vigor, this is too severe of a negative considering what the bonus gives. No dps stamina builds is using this 5set.

Thanks.

PC EU
    PvP only
    Options
  • WeylandLabs
    WeylandLabs
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Is there any update to the champion points overhaul. When and where ?
    Options
  • silky_soft
    silky_soft
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Can we get a convert to known motif option please. Give it a new interface and let it consume a style material.
    Here $15, goat mount please. Not paying 45 : lol :
    Netch is free with a cleanse and free magika. You nerf siphon into the ground. Nice balance team.
    How do you go home every night and say, I did a great job at work today. You actually do your job properly.
    Step 1: roll templar. Step 2: level up jabs. Step 3: slap on weapon damage build. Step 4: que for bg. Step 5: leap...jabsjabsjabsjabs
    Options
This discussion has been closed.