Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

PTS Patch Notes v2.6.0

• Oompuh
    Oompuh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Many drop locations for Item Sets have been changed. Below are the locations for all existing and new Item Sets (generally listed in Light/Medium/Heavy order when applicable)

Rivenspire: Necropotence, Darkstride, Vampire Cloak

Stonefalls: Silks of the Sun, Coat of the Red Mountain, Shalk Exoskeleton

Necropotence and Silks outside of trials?
    Xbox NA - Oompa
    Khajiit DK Tank
    Founder of Major Aegis
    Main Tank of Dissonant Crusade Uprising Savages
  • MissBizz
    MissBizz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Darlon wrote: »
    MissBizz wrote: »
    Server selection is now done at the login screen rather than in the launcher. You can change the server you log into by selecting the new “SERVER” option in the left menu.

Does this still mean we are downloading 2 copies of the game to use both though?

I hope it means we won't need 2 different clients for basically the same game...

That's what I am hoping for. Maybe that's why they started doing maintenance at the same time? @ZOS_GinaBruno if you know the answer could you please enlighten us? :)
    Lone Wolf HelpFor the solo players who know, sometimes you just need a hand.PC | NA | AD-DC-EP | Discord
  • Darlon
    Darlon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nifty2g wrote: »
    @ZOS_GinaBruno
    All set drops from dungeons and Trials are bind-on-pickup.
    This sounds like a mistake, if not, what the hell is that change? You want people to be broke? How do you expect people to be raid ready?

Wtf is this

Don't forget you can trade within your group.

@Nifty2g and if I read the patch notes right, many sets previously locked behind trials will now be available in open world PvE. For example, looks like you can get silks of the sun jewlery by completing dolmens in stonefalls. Take that people price gouging on sun set pieces!

Looks like you're right... That's an interesting change... I see Red Mountain there also...
  • Nifty2g
    Nifty2g
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno
    This sounds like a mistake, if not, what the hell is that change? You want people to be broke? How do you expect people to be raid ready?

Wtf is this

@ZOS_GinaBruno

Well that's the issue, seeing as I run high end dungeons and Trials

This mainly puts a massive hindrance on trials especially, if I was raid leading most people can't get the best gear anymore, they wont be getting invited to raids or anything like that if they are wanting to start out, I understand that the best gear is already Bind on Pickup, but your other option is Bind on Equip gear and after that is crafted gear

Not only that but right now the economy is utter crap, removing Bind on Equip from trials just ruins raiders too, we can't sell gear to the community, we can't buy anything because of it either, I just don't understand what this will achieve, are you trying to cause more PUG and group finder groups to sell your loot within groups to each other, because friends dont do that with each other, and most people wont run in them anyway because of the gear issue

That is just my opinion, personally I think it's a very unhealthy addition and will just breed more elitism and divide raiders apart from the experienced and non experienced
    #MOREORBS
  • Sallington
    Sallington
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno

Wtf is this

Are we supposed to charge our group members and guildies gold?
    Daggerfall Covenant
    Sallington - Templar - Stormproof - Prefect II
    Cobham - Sorcerer - Stormproof - First Sergeant II
    Shallington - NightBlade - Lieutenant |
    Balmorah - Templar - Sergeant ||
  • LUC1D7
    LUC1D7
    ✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno

Wtf is this

let me group with my guild merchant so that I can "trade" it for gold

The sets that aren't BIP are now available in other areas. For example, Silk of the Suns is one of the stonefall sets.
  • Bluepitbull13
    Bluepitbull13
    ✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno

Wtf is this

@Nifty2g and if I read the patch notes right, many sets previously locked behind trials will now be available in open world PvE. For example, looks like you can get silks of the sun jewlery by completing dolmens in stonefalls. Take that people price gouging on sun set pieces!

you could actually do something like farm normals for your gear or do your writs to buy your gear
    PC-NA
  • GreatWhite000
    GreatWhite000
    ✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno

Wtf is this

That means nothing. Most money made by running trials is made from selling to people who are not interested at all in PvE.
  • Darlon
    Darlon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno

Wtf is this

@ZOS_GinaBruno

This mainly puts a massive hindrance on trials especially, if I was raid leading most people can't get the best gear anymore, they wont be getting invited to raids or anything like that if they are wanting to start out, I understand that the best gear is already Bind on Pickup, but your other option is Bind on Equip gear and after that is crafted gear

Not only that but right now the economy is utter crap, removing Bind on Equip from trials just ruins raiders too, we can't sell gear to the community, we can't buy anything because of it either, I just don't understand what this will achieve, are you trying to cause more PUG and group finder groups to sell your loot within groups to each other, because friends dont do that with each other, and most people wont run in them anyway because of the gear issue

That is just my opinion, personally I think it's a very unhealthy addition and will just breed more elitism and divide raiders apart from the experienced and non experienced

Actually getting the gear like the sun set for instance, won't be an issue, as it will drop in normal overland content (stonefalls) now also.

I agree it hurts people selling it though...
  • Runs
    Runs
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Wow.

I am impressed.
    Runs| Orc NightbladeChim-el Adabal| Dunmer TemplarM'air the Honest| Khajiit Templar
    Oddity| Altmer SorcerorDrizlo| Orc DragonKnightLady Ra Gada| Redguard Sorceror
    Taste-of-Hist-Sap| Argonian NightbladeWar'den Peace| Khajiit WardenLittle Warden Annie Altmer Warden
    Ports with Blood| Breton TemplarDirty-Old-Man| Dunmer DragonKnightEyes-of-the-Sun| Argonian DragonKnight
    Bleak Mystique| Nord WardenPolychronopolous| Imperial SorcerorBullcrit| Khajiit Nightblade
    PC NA CP 1250+ and still a noob
    At Writs End - A place to complete master writs
  • kinggingernator
    kinggingernator
    ✭✭✭
    This is completely ridiculous the class balance is worse than it has ever been and they dont change it whatsoever, for

No it is not. It is the same.

What? Its the same as it has always been? Or are you saying the same as last patch, which is what i meant? Class balance is trash and they didnt change it. Period.
  • Synozeer
    Synozeer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Storm Knight looks like the old patch notes - that damage was increased last time. No mention of the fixes to it.
    Watch my PvP Videos on YouTube

Azoi - Nightblade - Daggerfall Covenant - NA Server - 1st DC NA Grand Overlord
    Hzarn - Templar - Daggerfall Covenant - NA Server - Grand Overlord
    ...and many more.
  • Pangnirtung
    Pangnirtung
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not happy about "Heresy of Ignorance: You must now be near your groupmates to share credit for disrupting the obelisks."

Why? Why? Why? Is this intended to drag out the quest?
  • LUC1D7
    LUC1D7
    ✭✭
    Man the main thing I wanted to read was the weapon ultimates. Those details were left out :(
  • silvereyes
    silvereyes
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Updated the way Provisioning recipes drop as follows:
    • Recipes in Cyrodiil, the Imperial City, and Dungeons now drop based on your rank in the Recipe Improvement passive.
    • In other zones, recipes drop based on your passive rank 75% of the time, and the rest of the time drop the same way they dropped prior to One Tamriel, by zone.

Excellent! I was wondering if lowbie recipes were going to be completely blocked for high-level players or not. This was a very cool way of handling things. Good job ZOS!
  • Nifty2g
    Nifty2g
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno

Wtf is this

@ZOS_GinaBruno

Actually getting the gear like the sun set for instance, won't be an issue, as it will drop in normal overland content (stonefalls) now also.

Hold up guys I cant go to trials tonight I have to farm solo for my gear

Yeah, sounds good doesn't it ;) I can't support this change what so ever, just doesn't seem right, not only do I help people farm for gear and trade it with them if they are offline or something and helping friends complete gear sets who are not in my group, but now they have to farm SOLO for it, as if Maelstrom wasn't enough
    Edited by Nifty2g on September 2, 2016 6:43PM
    #MOREORBS
  • Preyfar
    Preyfar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Odd question, but has the Yokudan medium gloves been fixed? They still remove Khajiit claws when worn.
  • XDragonoid
    XDragonoid
    Soul Shriven
    Is there no nerfs or buffs for classes?
  • Rex-Umbra
    Rex-Umbra
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Epic sauce
    Xbox GT: Rex Umbrah
    GM of IMPERIUM since 2015.
  • Darlon
    Darlon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno

Wtf is this

@ZOS_GinaBruno

Yeah, sounds good doesn't it ;)

Better than having to buy it... you're complaining that people can't get it outside of trials (otherwise, what is the problem with it being BoP if you're going to use it yourself ? )
  • Gilliamtherogue
    Gilliamtherogue
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno

Wtf is this

@ZOS_GinaBruno

Yeah, sounds good doesn't it ;) I can't support this change what so ever, just doesn't seem right, not only do I help people farm for gear and trade it with them if they are offline or something and helping friends complete gear sets who are not in my group, but now they have to farm SOLO for it, as if Maelstrom wasn't enough

Sounds like VMA.
    Old member of The Order of Mundus, Mostly Harmless, Hostile, and Genesis Elite. Avid theorycrafter. Herald to competitive stamina DPS pre 1.5. How far we've come!

Have questions? Send me a message on the forums or my other social media. Seeing people learn is my dream and passion.

Guides and other fun videos at https://youtube.com/c/gilliamtherogue
  • AverageJo3Gam3r
    AverageJo3Gam3r
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno

Wtf is this

you could actually do something like farm normals for your gear or do your writs to buy your gear

@Bluepitbull13 true, but farming trials requires tracking down 12 people that can run the trial at the same time I can (not convenient). Writs are a waste of mats after the change. Could I steal/farm/flip to get the 1.5-2mil gold needed to buy sun jewlery, a sharpened 1H, and a shield? Sure. But is it worth it when I know it will drop in price? Nope. Would rather keep rockin my torugs pact+willpower in PvP (which is what I really want to do), while I wait for update 12.
    Edited by AverageJo3Gam3r on September 2, 2016 6:45PM
  • KenaPKK
    KenaPKK
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Aerin wrote: »
    For once, there is no nerfs in this patch notes. :)

Too bad we need a lot of them.

@ZOS_GinaBruno

Wtf is this

Nifty knows that... He means that trading with the group isn't enough. This change will gut the game's economy and limit powerful sets to people who heavily farm trials. Not a good decision.
    Edited by KenaPKK on September 2, 2016 6:45PM
    Kena
    Legion XIII
    Excellence without elitism
    Premier small scale PvP

Legend
    NA/PC original dueling and general PvP community guild
    Now the hub of competitive dueling and the joined PvP communities of NA and EU/PC

Apex Predator.

Here's a great thread collecting community ideas for PvP updates.

[MEGATHREAD] Feedback Threads for Class Reps

Class Representative Feedback Discords:
    Nightblade Discussion:
    https://discord.gg/t2Xhnu6

Dragonknight Discussion:
    https://discord.gg/UHtZhz8

Sorcerer Discussion:
    https://discord.gg/e3QkCS8

Templar Discussion:
    https://discord.gg/WvVuSw7

Warden Discussion:
    https://discord.gg/sTFY4ys

General Healing Discussion:
    https://discord.gg/6CmzBFb

TONKS!
    https://discord.gg/DRNYd39

Werewolf Discussion:
    https://discord.gg/aDEx2ev

Vampire Discussion:
    https://discord.gg/yfzck8Q
  • Darlon
    Darlon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    KenaPKK wrote: »
    Aerin wrote: »
    For once, there is no nerfs in this patch notes. :)

Too bad we need a lot of them.

@ZOS_GinaBruno

Wtf is this

Nifty knows that... He means that trading with the group isn't enough. This change will gut the game's economy and limit powerful sets to people who heavily farm trials. Not a good decision.

It will not limit the sets to people that farm trials, since the sets now also drop outside of trials (where they are still BoE)...
  • kinggingernator
    kinggingernator
    ✭✭✭
    Chill out with the trading stuff, farm mats to make gold or farm normal zones for the gear its not that bad. Can we please address the fact that balance has not been changed whatsoever?
  • Meshal
    Meshal
    ✭✭✭
    WTF is up with BOP in all trials and dungeons? isn't it already hard enough to get the sets we need? why the heck are you changing the game completely to solo gameplay? as if msa is not enough? something is wrong here...!!!!

• Glory
    Glory
    Class Representative
    Velidreth: Reduced this item set’s cooldown to 9 seconds from 10 seconds.

Yo dawg, I heard you like one shotting people with a set so I reduced the CD so you could one shot more.
    mDK will rise again.
    Rebuild Necromancer pet AI.

@Glorious since I have too many characters to list

Ádamant

Strongly against Faction Lock
  • JR_Returns
    JR_Returns
    ✭✭✭
    Well done for getting this out before the weekend.

Sad to see that there is no mention of the riding on your arse graphic being fixed.
  • Asgari
    Asgari
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    How can you not do any class rebalancing at all? Like none?
    Formerly @Persian_Princess .. Now @Asgari
    Princess Asgari | Sorc
    Asgari | NB
    -Asgari | Stamplar
    Ariana Kishi | DK | True Liberator of Haderus
    Banner Down!
    No Mercy
    Youtube: Asgari
  • Nifty2g
    Nifty2g
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno

Wtf is this

@ZOS_GinaBruno

Yeah, sounds good doesn't it ;)

Better than having to buy it... you're complaining that people can't get it outside of trials (otherwise, what is the problem with it being BoP if you're going to use it yourself ? )
    Some of the people that want stuff don't step foot in trials, some of these sets are also largely popular inside Cyrodill, not only does this destroy PvE and breeds elitism out the ass for end game PvE but now it also forces PvP players to come into trials who can't get any groups, or they would have to farm it

Why was having this stuff as BoE an issue? It's going to ruin the economy, enforce solo game play even more, a lot of players will be under equipped rather than just buying stuff and it is also going to make it hell for PvP players
    The plus side, you get to use group finder and trade more/talk with the community

But really, most groups will stay in their small circle of friends anyway
    #MOREORBS