Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

"The Sting" Nos Stamplar DPS Guide (Summerset ready)

hedna123b14_ESO
hedna123b14_ESO
✭✭✭✭✭
EDITS:

06/01/18 - Updated for Summerset

Race:

Redguard

Attributes:

All in Stamina

Food:

Health/Stam/Regen

Mundus:

Lover

Champion Point Distribution:

Blue tree:

Master at Arms 44, Mighty 64, Precise Strikes 56, Thaumaturge 56, Piercing 30

Gear choice (Solo Stam DPS in Raid):

7/7 Medium Divines

5 Perfected Arms of Reloquen

2 Velidreth/Stormfist/Selene

5 Ravager (Weapons and Jewelry)

Use the following weapon traits:

1 Nirn Dagger (Poison/Prismatic enchant) – in Main Hand

1 Infused Dagger (Weapon damage enchant) – in Off-Hand

1 Nirn vMA Bow

All Armor with Stamina Enchants. All Jewelry Bloodthirsty with Weapon damage enchants.

Bar Setup

https://imgur.com/a/M8AYd

Rotation:

Pre Rotation: Trap>Bar Swap

Step 1: Endless Hail>LA>Poison Injection>LA>Razor Caltrops>BallistaBar Swap (animation cancel)

Step 2: LA>PotL>LA>Rending Slashes>LA>Biting Jabs>LA>Biting Jabs>LA>Blade Cloak>LA>Power of the Light>Bar Swap

Step 3: Repeat Step 1

Step 4: LA>Rending Slashes>HA>PotL>LA>Trap>LA>Biting Jabs>LA>Biting Jabs>LA>Blade Cloak>LA>Power of the Light>Bar Swap

Repeat steps 2 and 3. If stamina gets low swap "LA>Jabs>LA>Jabs>LA>Cloak>LA" to "HA>Jabs>HA>Cloak>HA"

Rotation Video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SfsOV4M7YsA

Questions:

1. Why Velidreth/Stormfist/Selene?

Velidreth buffs damage and can hit certain bosses multiple times, on bosses that can be only hit once use Selene, which also procs off of Reloquen. Use Stormfist in AoE.

2. Why Ravager?

It procs off of the damage of Reloquen and has a very high uptime (75%)

3. Parses

https://imgur.com/a/dF3WcLU
Edited by hedna123b14_ESO on August 14, 2018 6:50AM
  • iam117
    iam117
    ✭✭✭
    Efff yah, once again a nice writeup
    <Liv3mind>
    <PC/NA - Legion Of The Bloodworks>
    Snowflake Patrol
  • hedna123b14_ESO
    hedna123b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    liv3mind wrote: »
    Efff yah, once again a nice writeup

Thank you sir.
  • Championofold
    This is brilliant I just made a khajit stamplar using your guidance on champion points and the thing is rather fun to play with thanks for the pointers
  • hedna123b14_ESO
    hedna123b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is brilliant I just made a khajit stamplar using your guidance on champion points and the thing is rather fun to play with thanks for the pointers

Of course l!
  • Tremors
    Tremors
    ✭✭✭
    Why running evil hunter when jabs offers same buff? Feels like losing a slot for no reason.
    Passionfruit GM - PC NA
    Godslayer | Dawnbringer
  • hedna123b14_ESO
    hedna123b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Why running evil hunter when jabs offers same buff? Feels like losing a slot for no reason.

Its a flexible spot for me, and evil hunter provides 3% more weapon damage, thus boosting our damage.
  • Tremors
    Tremors
    ✭✭✭

Its a flexible spot for me, and evil hunter provides 3% more weapon damage, thus boosting our damage.

Of course... with the new passives, silly me. Thanks.
    Passionfruit GM - PC NA
    Godslayer | Dawnbringer
  • Inig0
    Inig0
    ✭✭✭✭
    you are a god
    GM: Mechanically Challenged
    In game - @Inig0
    Sorc - Inigo- Beautiful Chocolate Man
    NB - Raphiki - Beautiful Chocolate Man
    Temp - Ineegø - ınıgo
    DK - Inigø - Alfeus - Down for Maintenance
    Warden - Help I Made a Warden
    PC NA
    Youtube Stuffs
    Only the best memes die twice
  • hedna123b14_ESO
    hedna123b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Inig0 wrote: »
    you are a god

Lol? I iz confused:)
  • acw37162
    acw37162
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    5 syvarras works as a sub for twice born if you dot have 9 trait crafters working for you, the coin for viper, or a 12 man group farming viper with you.

This set is actually quite good an often overlooked.
  • Shader_Shibes
    Shader_Shibes
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah, nice and all, but what about those without Alkosh, replace with NMG?
  • hedna123b14_ESO
    hedna123b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Vicious Ophidian
  • Shader_Shibes
    Shader_Shibes
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Vicious Ophidian

Yeah, that ain't happening with the *** poor drop rate, NMG it is then I guess.
  • hedna123b14_ESO
    hedna123b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Vicious Ophidian

Yeah, that ain't happening with the *** poor drop rate, NMG it is then I guess.

If you don't have access to that then NM
  • hedna123b14_ESO
    hedna123b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Updated for SotH DLC
  • RazielSR
    RazielSR
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have rerolled my parked stamplar redguard and I find him really fun and interesting. But I feel weak with 18ksomething health. Dont you people use any shield like Bone Shield or heals like purifying or vigor?
  • hedna123b14_ESO
    hedna123b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    RazielSR wrote: »
    I have rerolled my parked stamplar redguard and I find him really fun and interesting. But I feel weak with 18ksomething health. Dont you people use any shield like Bone Shield or heals like purifying or vigor?

So for PvE 16.5k health is plenty in a group with a good heals. If you don't trust your healer you can always slot vigor.
  • RazielSR
    RazielSR
    ✭✭✭✭✭

So for PvE 16.5k health is plenty in a group with a good heals. If you don't trust your healer you can always slot vigor.

Maybe it was that with some random dungeons I tried the heals were bad plus I still needing practice cause Ive never played stamplar in dungeons until yesterday XD...but I felt a lot weaker than with the magblade or stamblade. Anyway I get more dps with the stamplar.

I wear kena helm/5 TBS/agility(rings with health)nightmother pauldron. All medium. Nightmother axe and dagger and nightmother bow.

I have 3500 weap damage with dw and without buffs and flawless being 3(not 5 yet). About 69 crit with dw and 74 with bow.

18400 health and 34200 stam.

I guess maybe I should get more stam with the robust rings.

Edited by RazielSR on July 30, 2016 7:14PM
  • code65536
    code65536
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've almost 4 complete sets of VO jewelry, and yet I've gotten just one VO 1-hander: a Powered Sword. Don't think 2x Sharpened Daggers will happen any time soon. :D
    Nightfighters ― PC/NA and PC/EU

Dungeons and Trials:
    Personal best scores:
    Dungeon trifectas:
    Media: YouTubeTwitch
  • hedna123b14_ESO
    hedna123b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Maybe it was that with some random dungeons I tried the heals were bad plus I still needing practice cause Ive never played stamplar in dungeons until yesterday XD...but I felt a lot weaker than with the magblade or stamblade. Anyway I get more dps with the stamplar.

I wear kena helm/5 TBS/agility(rings with health)nightnother pauldron. All medium. Nightmother axe and dagger and nightmother bow.

I have 3500 weap damage with dw and without buffs and flawless being 3(not 5 yet). About 69 crit with dw and 74 with bow.

So I would switch a few things.
    1. Replace Agility with vicious ophidian (robust of course).
    2. Wear 2 Vicious Ophidian armor until you get 2 piece Velidreth.
    3. Don't use axes on a templar, the bleed doesn't proc of Jabs so you almost never proc it. 2 daggers is your best bet.
    4. Put all of your points into stam and slot repentance as another means of an emergency heal.
  • hedna123b14_ESO
    hedna123b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    code65536 wrote: »
    I've almost 4 complete sets of VO jewelry, and yet I've gotten just one VO 1-hander: a Powered Sword. Don't think 2x Sharpened Daggers will happen any time soon. :D

I plan to run nSOn farms and pay 100k for VO sharpened daggers....with trading being possible it should be much easier to get.
  • RazielSR
    RazielSR
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I wear kena helm/5 TBS/agility(rings with health)nightnother pauldron. All medium. Nightmother axe and dagger and nightmother bow.

3. Don't use axes on a templar, the bleed doesn't proc of Jabs so you almost never proc it. 2 daggers is your best bet.
    4. Put all of your points into stam and slot repentance as another means of an emergency heal.

Oh man do I really have to make another gold dagger and replace thw gold axe? Do I lose dps with axe?Vicious ophidian for kena and nighmother would make me lose 248 weap damage.

All my points are in stam. I slot repentance but...when should you cast? in the middle of fights and at the end,isnt it? never before the fight?
  • hedna123b14_ESO
    hedna123b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Oh man do I really have to make another gold dagger and replace thw gold axe? Do I lose dps with axe?Vicious ophidian for kena and nighmother would make me lose 248 weap damage.

All my points are in stam. I slot repentance but...when should you cast? in the middle of fights and at the end,isnt it? never before the fight?

Actually 1 kena 3 NM = 2 VO 2 leki, but you also get a bunch of stam back free. If you don't want to go that route, then keep what you have but change an axe to dagger. Axe doesn't add anything to your dps, but 5% more crit will be huge. Also you said you have 69% crit, just wondering are you running precise or sharpened weapons?
  • RazielSR
    RazielSR
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    1 precise and 1 sharpened weapon.
    bow sharpened.

Ok I will make another gold dagger :/

Thanks for your help!
    Edited by RazielSR on July 30, 2016 8:05PM
  • hedna123b14_ESO
    hedna123b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    bow sharpened.

bow sharpened.

Ahh...I'd go for 2 Sharpened for sure...
  • RazielSR
    RazielSR
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    haha! I think is the dagger having precise so Im not gonna make 2 gold weapons again .
    You told me is worth to lose a gold axe for a gold dagger because of 5% more crit but now you tell me I should remove crit from1 weapon XD.

I know sharpened is the best now but I wanted to have good crit(I think is good for dps too)
    Edited by RazielSR on July 30, 2016 8:22PM
  • RazielSR
    RazielSR
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    A question...is blood craze and option for dpsing? That health return is interesting but I guess dps is bad.
  • hedna123b14_ESO
    hedna123b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    haha! I think is the dagger having precise so Im not gonna make 2 gold weapons again .
    You told me is worth to lose a gold axe for a gold dagger because of 5% more crit but now you tell me I should remove crit from1 weapon XD.

I know sharpened is the best now but I wanted to have good crit(I think is good for dps too)

I'm telling you to change axe for dagger because axe isn't doing anything for you, as in its just a useless weapon for your class. The bleed doesn't proc off any of your skills except rending slashes which makes it proc once in 30 minutes..
  • hedna123b14_ESO
    hedna123b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    A question...is blood craze and option for dpsing? That health return is interesting but I guess dps is bad.

That all depends on what you'd like to do. Basically many things are viable, but you will be doing a lot less damage.
  • RazielSR
    RazielSR
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Many thanks for your answers and knowledge. :)