The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

"The Sting" Nos Stamplar DPS Guide (Summerset ready)

• RazielSR
    RazielSR
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    RazielSR wrote: »
    Well if stills being worst than tbs even without VMA weapons then I will stay with TBS.

I tested on bloodspawn and with no warhorn Automaton hit for maybe 1.5% harder than TBS, but that would quickly be reversed with Warhorn. Plus you are losing some DPS from Poison injection not being buffed. Also I am about to post an update to this build, which pretty much brings it in line with other stam sorc and stamblade damage wise.

Many thanks!
  • Tremors
    Tremors
    ✭✭✭
    My main dps is stamplar and unfortunately I've resorted to rapid strikes over jabs for boss fights and as soon as there is adds or trash im jabbing. So jabs is still on front bar.
    Passionfruit GM - PC NA
    Godslayer | Dawnbringer
  • hedna123b14_ESO
    hedna123b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    My main dps is stamplar and unfortunately I've resorted to rapid strikes over jabs for boss fights and as soon as there is adds or trash im jabbing. So jabs is still on front bar.

The latest iteration of the build uses both
  • Tremors
    Tremors
    ✭✭✭
    Yeah I actually tried to bloodspawn both in a rotation and found it more effective to just use rapid strikes, which is super unfortunate but the fact you can do 2 rapid strikes and 2 light weaves to 1 x jab with medium weave just makes it better. I love jabs way more, however it seems now only best when trash is present.
    Passionfruit GM - PC NA
    Godslayer | Dawnbringer
  • hedna123b14_ESO
    hedna123b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah I actually tried to bloodspawn both in a rotation and found it more effective to just use rapid strikes, which is super unfortunate but the fact you can do 2 rapid strikes and 2 light weaves to 1 x jab with medium weave just makes it better. I love jabs way more, however it seems now only best when trash is present.

Idk man, using Jabs gives me best DPS
    Edited by hedna123b14_ESO on September 11, 2016 5:36AM
  • Tremors
    Tremors
    ✭✭✭

Ok cool man, maybe I'll find a better rotation to include jabs. What did you bloodspawn with that rotation you have there?
    Passionfruit GM - PC NA
    Godslayer | Dawnbringer
  • hedna123b14_ESO
    hedna123b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Ok cool man, maybe I'll find a better rotation to include jabs. What did you bloodspawn with that rotation you have there?

• Tremors
    Tremors
    ✭✭✭

That's pretty nice..I managed a 44 with no ULT and vicious 3pc broken on console. Anyways nice post, would like to see a video of this build in action if you have one somewhere?
    Passionfruit GM - PC NA
    Godslayer | Dawnbringer
  • hedna123b14_ESO
    hedna123b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭

That's pretty nice..I managed a 44 with no ULT and vicious 3pc broken on console. Anyways nice post, would like to see a video of this build in action if you have one somewhere?

My 39 was unbuffed
  • Tremors
    Tremors
    ✭✭✭

My 39 was unbuffed

Yeah so was my 44. We dont do ults or external buffs on console, just straight rotation.
    Passionfruit GM - PC NA
    Godslayer | Dawnbringer
  • hedna123b14_ESO
    hedna123b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭

My 39 was unbuffed

Yeah so was my 44. We dont do ults or external buffs on console, just straight rotation.

No offense, but I don't believe you...the best StamDK on the NA server pulls 45k on that fight...I'd love to see a video....here is a sample one of mine...not the highest, but shows rotation well:

https://youtu.be/40EV-Y7FNz0
  • hedna123b14_ESO
    hedna123b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭

My 39 was unbuffed

Wait do you mean 44 seconds?
  • Tremors
    Tremors
    ✭✭✭

My 39 was unbuffed

Haha yeah 44s
    Passionfruit GM - PC NA
    Godslayer | Dawnbringer
  • hedna123b14_ESO
    hedna123b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭

My 39 was unbuffed

Haha yeah 44s

Oh in that case I apologize, that is definitely achieveable.
  • Tremors
    Tremors
    ✭✭✭

My 39 was unbuffed

Haha yeah 44s

Yeah I want mine lower thats why I was getting some info from you about the biting jabs. Currently with no Ults and just self buffs I hit a 44s, I want sub 40. I think my light weaves are a little slow and needing to animation cancel endless hail better. That's not using jabs though. Unfortunately haha.
    Passionfruit GM - PC NA
    Godslayer | Dawnbringer
  • hedna123b14_ESO
    hedna123b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭

My 39 was unbuffed

Haha yeah 44s

Yeah I want mine lower thats why I was getting some info from you about the biting jabs. Currently with no Ults and just self buffs I hit a 44s, I want sub 40. I think my light weaves are a little slow and needing to animation cancel endless hail better. That's not using jabs though. Unfortunately haha.

Try that rotation and let me know how it works...that no Ulti rule u guys have really sucks...
  • Tremors
    Tremors
    ✭✭✭

My 39 was unbuffed

Haha yeah 44s

Try that rotation and let me know how it works...that no Ulti rule u guys have really sucks...

Haha yeah tell me about it..and minor slayer being broken. TBH when that is fixed and if I get velidreth divines to gold out, I think I can do sub 40 anyway. But yeah if I could pump some ults out, would be nice haha. Thanks.
    Passionfruit GM - PC NA
    Godslayer | Dawnbringer
  • hedna123b14_ESO
    hedna123b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Updated for Update 12
  • RazielSR
    RazielSR
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Have you tried 5 spriggans + 2 kragh?

Wouldnt that be excelent for dungeons and soloing? That extra physical penetration...

Better than hundings maybe?
    Edited by RazielSR on October 9, 2016 7:18PM
  • hedna123b14_ESO
    hedna123b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Wouldnt that be excelent for dungeons and soloing? That extra physical penetration...

Hey I dont run spriggan because i primarily focus on trials.
  • RazielSR
    RazielSR
    ✭✭✭✭✭

But what do you think?
  • hedna123b14_ESO
    hedna123b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭

But what do you think?

I guess...the tthing is outside of vMA you can basically wear anything and still faceroll solo, so any sets would work
  • hedna123b14_ESO
    hedna123b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Stamplars are absolutely horrendous...

http://imgur.com/a/h9i2j
  • Smasherx74
    Smasherx74
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    whats your dps in trials
    Master Debater
  • hedna123b14_ESO
    hedna123b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Smasherx74 wrote: »
    whats your dps in trials

35-40 single target 50+ aoe
    Edited by hedna123b14_ESO on October 20, 2016 10:07PM
  • hedna123b14_ESO
    hedna123b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Updated for Homestead DLC
  • theblackmage7
    Would you be able to post a pic or link with an example of you champion point distribution? Finding what is written above kind of vague. Cheers.
  • hedna123b14_ESO
    hedna123b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Would you be able to post a pic or link with an example of you champion point distribution? Finding what is written above kind of vague. Cheers.

What do you mean? I listed my blue tree CP distribution and for green its just max regen, max reduce cost. For red tree its really up to you.
  • theblackmage7
    Alright, kind of new to it is all. Green is stamina ability cost reductions and regen and red is defenses rights? Thanks for responces
  • hedna123b14_ESO
    hedna123b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Alright, kind of new to it is all. Green is stamina ability cost reductions and regen and red is defenses rights? Thanks for responces

Yeah. Sure no problem:)