Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [IN PROGRESS] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

New Items Available in the Crown Store – 7/28/16 (All Platforms)

ZOS_GinaBruno
ZOS_GinaBruno
Community Manager
New Crown Store offerings have arrived! This shipment contains the latest looks from the Tailored in Tamriel line, featuring simple but elegant outfits for fashion-conscious Imperial men and women.

City Isle Tunic Dress
cde79f599ea30e7e24cff8c376367e.jpg
Trying to keep it simple without looking like a slob? Designer Diocletia says, "For a true Imperial, simple does not mean unsophisticated. Our City Isle Tunic Dress is inspired by the elegant lines of Second Empire attire, but updated with a contemporary bias cut."

The City Isle Tunic Dress is available for 500 crowns.

Rumare Waterfront Casual Wear
5f8debca8322189505173bb53d7173.jpg
Though inspired by the raffish attire of roustabouts on the Imperial Waterfront, this casual outfit is made of the finest materials, and according to designer Diocletia, it's a superior choice for daytime wear in any of the Imperial City's six districts.

The Rumare Waterfront Casual Wear costume is available for 500 crowns.

We’d love to see screenshots, gifs, and videos of your character with some of our latest offerings! Be sure to post them here, or share them with us on Twitter @TESOnline.
Gina Bruno
Senior Community Manager
Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
Staff Post
  • nikolaj.lemcheb16_ESO
    nikolaj.lemcheb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice costumes that actually follows the bodyshape of your character. More of these please and redo the many that distorts your character! :)
  • Zaldan
    Zaldan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice costumes that actually follows the bodyshape of your character. More of these please and redo the many that distorts your character! :)

wait until u see screenshots instead of these photoshops, just look at the difference between the preview and reality of the last hero costume lol
    Dovie'andi se tovya sagain.
    Niidro tiid wah fusvok dirkah.

aka.@Cuthceol
  • Preyfar
    Preyfar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Zaldan wrote: »

wait until u see screenshots instead of these photoshops, just look at the difference between the preview and reality of the last hero costume lol
    I get the frustration of the last costume, but lets at least give it a try before condemning it. A lot of the other costumes have been pretty good.
  • nikolaj.lemcheb16_ESO
    nikolaj.lemcheb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Zaldan wrote: »

I bought them, they look awesome on a female bosmer! The casual waterfront wear in particular looks great on a female toon.
  • Abeille
    Abeille
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Love both costumes!
    Can't wait to dye them next week. Not that I don't like the base colors, they are very tasteful. But I very much enjoyed trying different dyes on different costumes on PTS.

By the way, can we expect a Crown Store Showcase tomorrow-ish, @ZOS_GinaBruno ?
    Edited by Abeille on July 28, 2016 2:56PM
    Just so that everyone knows, my Altmer still can't have black hair. About a dozen of Altmer NPCs in the game have black hair. Just saying.

Meet my characters:
    Command: Do the thing.

Zadarri, Khajiit Fist of Thalmor: The thing was done, as commanded.
    Durza gra-Maghul, Orc blacksmith: The thing was done perfectly, in the most efficient way.
    Tegwen, Bosmer troublemaker: You can't prove I didn't do the thing.
    Sings-Many-Songs, Argonian fisher: Sure, I'll do the thing... Eventually. Maybe.
    Aerindel, Altmer stormcaller: After extensive research, I've come to the conclusion that doing the thing would be a waste of resources.
    Liliel, Dunmer pyromancer: Aerindel said I shouldn't do the thing. Something about "resources".
    Gyda Snowcaller, Nord cryomancer: I will find a way to do it that won't waste resources and make Aerindel proud of me.
    Beatrice Leoriane, Breton vampire: I persuaded someone else into doing the thing. You are welcome, dear.
    Sahima, Redguard performer: Doing the thing sounds awfully unpleasant and really not my problem.
    Ellaria Valerius, Imperial priestess: I'll pray to the Eight for the thing to be done, if it is Their will.
  • Paulington
    Paulington
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Overall very nice looking!

Male Breton:
    6bb9bd45bd.jpg
    74f42da07c.jpg

Female Bosmer:
    27080c4a0b.jpg
    848b4184c8.jpg
    Edited by Paulington on July 28, 2016 3:01PM
  • SleepyTroll
    SleepyTroll
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The male costume today looks like it took more effort than the Breton hero costume.
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    Abeille wrote: »

That's the current plan. :)
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Staff Post
  • nikolaj.lemcheb16_ESO
    nikolaj.lemcheb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The male costume today looks like it took more effort than the Breton hero costume.

True. It is amazing just how sloppy the Breton costume ended up being. There is even an open horizontal line in the middle of the "cloak" where you can see through when a person wearing it moves. Just sloppy.
  • menedhyn
    menedhyn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks for that, @Paulington, they look quite good. I'm surprised, I didn't think I would go for them but that casual waterfront one does look pretty fine. Nice to see some relatively simple clothing too. I hope they 'fit' okay??

Price seems reasonable as well ;)
    'Pure rains make sweet rivers'
  • Elsonso
    Elsonso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    paganach wrote: »
    Thanks for that, @Paulington, they look quite good. I'm surprised, I didn't think I would go for them but that casual waterfront one does look pretty fine. Nice to see some relatively simple clothing too. I hope they 'fit' okay??

Price seems reasonable as well ;)

My guess is that the waterfront is based on the more "male" torso. The other one seems to look fine from the pics above.

Edit... both appear to be fine when viewed from the side instead of the front.
    Edited by Elsonso on July 28, 2016 9:34PM
    PC NA/EU: @Elsonso
    XBox EU/NA: @ElsonsoJannus
    X/Twitter: ElsonsoJannus
  • Mysteri0n
    Mysteri0n
    ✭✭✭
    Wow the cheap costumes look better than the expensive ones (Coughs Breton Hero) whoever did them needs to redo the Breton costume
    Lore Council Conclave of Shadows, Trade Council in Knights Arcanum
    Officer Celestials of Nirn, Proud Member of Enders Jeesh .Stam Sorc Since Beta 2014
    #ARGONIANMASTERRACE
  • Mysteri0n
    Mysteri0n
    ✭✭✭
    Also can we get the chef costume and blacksmithing costume back in the crown store also would love to see a costume for all the crafting professions @ZOS_GinaBruno
    Lore Council Conclave of Shadows, Trade Council in Knights Arcanum
    Officer Celestials of Nirn, Proud Member of Enders Jeesh .Stam Sorc Since Beta 2014
    #ARGONIANMASTERRACE
  • rhapsodious
    rhapsodious
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I wonder if the cheaper price tag is an indirect response to concerns that the cost to quality ratio of the costumes has been going down. If that's the case, then I'm glad to know our groveling and complaining is kinda-sorta having an impact. :blush:

They both look very nice and if there's a crown sale I may just find myself buying them! For now, though, saving my crowns for a limited-time thing that may happen.
  • steussy
    steussy
    ✭✭✭
    That's great more costumes who really cares unless your planNing some sort of fashi on show. Maybe we can rename this game neXT to Beverly Hills 90ESO.
    Edited by steussy on July 28, 2016 8:44PM
  • NewBlacksmurf
    NewBlacksmurf
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thank you and also a big thanks for a reasonable price.

Great release in quality and price.
    -PC (PTS)/Xbox One: NewBlacksmurf
    ~<{[50]}>~ looks better than *501
  • Elfbait
    Elfbait
    ✭✭✭
    These two new costumes look great, and they aren't overpriced! Thank you! I hope they will be huge successes that will then prompt you to polish up the overpriced and underwhelming Breton Hero costume. You all can do (and have done) much much better, and the two new costumes make that plain.
  • Sporvan
    Sporvan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    How refreshing to have nice costumes at decent prices. Well done!
  • Sporvan
    Sporvan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Accidental double post - please delete.
    Edited by Sporvan on July 29, 2016 5:26PM
  • Aerius_Sygale
    Aerius_Sygale
    ✭✭✭✭
    Sporvan wrote: »

It really took some repetition to drive the point home, huh? :P
    PS4/PS5, NA | PSN: AeriusSygale | Alliance War Rank 50 (Grand Overlord Grade 2) | CP: 2560+
  • Avidspark
    Avidspark
    ✭✭✭✭
    Avidspark wrote: »
    ...and when will Akaviri Motif be on this list @ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_JessicaFolsom? It's been months since all the others from that update were added to the crown shop....and now even Alliance Motifs are here?

I spent my gold on Glass, ponying up the million or so gold to get it ingame, only to have it get dropped into crown shop for the same 5k as any other exotic motif, some of which costing a twentieth that of Glass...and figured 'okay, fine, I'll wait for Akaviri here then, since I have plenty of crowns from subbing SINCE BEFORE OPENING DAY'

Why punish loyal customers like this? Hmm?

Why is it so hard to get a response on this @ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_JessicaFolsom ?
    'Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.'
    T. Pratchett, 1948-2015 RIP, you are missed
  • Sporvan
    Sporvan
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Whoops didn't realise it posted so much! Stupid browser :disappointed:
  • code65536
    code65536
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Any update?
    Edited by code65536 on July 29, 2016 10:45PM
    Nightfighters ― PC/NA and PC/EU

Dungeons and Trials:
    Personal best scores:
    Dungeon trifectas:
    Media: YouTubeTwitch
  • Aerius_Sygale
    Aerius_Sygale
    ✭✭✭✭

No Crown Store Showcase on this day after that exchange, how set back is the publishing of the website News article, @ZOS_GinaBruno ? ;-;
    PS4/PS5, NA | PSN: AeriusSygale | Alliance War Rank 50 (Grand Overlord Grade 2) | CP: 2560+
  • Aerius_Sygale
    Aerius_Sygale
    ✭✭✭✭

Whoops didn't realise it posted so much! Stupid browser :disappointed:

No worries, just messing with ya. ^_^'
  • code65536
    code65536
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

While we wait for the patch, could we pretty please get the August showcase? @ZOS_GinaBruno
    Nightfighters ― PC/NA and PC/EU

Dungeons and Trials:
    Personal best scores:
    Dungeon trifectas:
    Media: YouTubeTwitch
  • Elfbait
    Elfbait
    ✭✭✭
    code65536 wrote: »

While we wait for the patch, could we pretty please get the August showcase? @ZOS_GinaBruno

Seconding this, with great zeal!
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    code65536 wrote: »

We're currently planning on publishing that tomorrow (we're finalizing everything for it now, in fact!)
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Staff Post
  • Preyfar
    Preyfar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    We're currently planning on publishing that tomorrow (we're finalizing everything for it now, in fact!)
    Something there for Khajiit, yes? If Rich is preventing you from answering just blink once for yes, twice for no. Khajiit will understand.
  • ADarklore
    ADarklore
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Is there an approximate time when this will be published today?
    CP: 1930 ** ESO+ Gold Road ** ~~ Stamina Arcanist ~~ Magicka Warden ~~ Magicka Templar ~~ ***** Strictly a solo PvE quester *****