Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

PTS Patch Notes v2.5.4

• Aedaryl
    Aedaryl
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    THERE IS A BIG MAGICKA REGENERATION BUG ON THIS 2.5.4 !!!

It's a about 200 less than live.

PLS @Wrobel CAB YOU HAVE A LOOK AND FIX IT ?

THIS BUG CAN'T GO ON LIVE SERVERS !

PS : sorry for caps lock, but everyone seems don't care about a 200 less regen...
    Edited by Aedaryl on July 26, 2016 6:22PM
  • Toc de Malsvi
    Toc de Malsvi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    We don't want there to be negatives to zerg stacking do we...
    Legendary Archer of Valenwood
    Bosmer Dragon Knight Archer. XBox One. (Flawless Conqueror Bow/Bow)
    Bosmer Nightblade Archer. Xbox One. (Flawless Conqueror Bow/Bow)
    Bosmer Sorcerer Archer. Xbox One. (Flawless Conqueror Bow/Bow)
    Bosmer Warden Archer. Xbox One. (Flawless Conqueror Bow/Bow)
    Templar's are evil..
  • juhasman
    juhasman
    ✭✭✭✭
    Still no Orc buffs... Least played race and no love for it.

6% max stamina and health
    Melee damage boost
    Extra speed
    Extra healing received AND 20% health regen.

It's one of the best choices for PvP and tanking, Orc doesn't need a buff.

That melee damage boost doesnt work on skills like flurry or twin slashes and it morphs ,basicly on all skills that are melee DoT's so it could be changed to 4% more physical dmg instead of 4% more melee weapon dmg.
  • Aedaryl
    Aedaryl
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    THE MAGICKA REGEN LOST BUG IS REAL, IT'S ABOUT ~200 !!!

Here is my live character :

1469561201-screenshot-20160726-212603.png

Here on PTS :

1469561151-screenshot-20160726-212242.png

I've the same gear, skills and cps hwo can change the regeneration.

Yesteday, before the patch, my new PTS build was :

1469561390-screenshot-20160725-165620.png

Today, after the patch, the exactly same character :
    1469561483-screenshot-20160726-173739.png

This is real, and the new patch nerfed Magicka regeneration for no reason...

Pls @Wrobel , @ZOS_GinaBruno , @ZOS_JessicaFolsom , @ZOS_KaiSchober , @ZOS_GaryA , @ZOS_TristanK check it, can't come on the live !

Edited by Aedaryl on July 26, 2016 7:42PM
  • GreenSoup2HoT
    GreenSoup2HoT
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    FIXES & IMPROVEMENTS, BASE GAME PATCH

[*]Bombard (Arrow Spray morph): This morph no longer applies its immobilize effect to targets that are already snared.

This is a good change however i personally think it may be too harsh of a change. Bombard is most effective used at a Keep breach, the problem now is caltrops are generally already all over the place which means you will never Immobilize anyone.

The only players you will immobilize in this scenario are players not effected by caltrops (if not enough are placed down) or players with snare immunity from shuffle. Forward Momentum/Mist Form and Rapid Maneuvers already countered this ability pretty good.

We will need to see how this plays out. Bombard will still have its place somewhere.. however this change just means more caltrops will be used. I personally will probably switch over to Veil of Blades for that 70% snare at a breach or even Silver Shards/Shrouded Daggers for that 60% snare.

I only ever slotted Bombard to defend keeps or combo with shrouded daggers for extra damage. I guess this is a nice change for pc players, since players on pc tend to use more group based spec's, everyone on console uses 1vX specs (less Bombard on console).

I'd still prefer something else. Something like "Bombard only Immobilizes targets not effected by the snare of Bombard" or "Once Immobilized by Bombard, you cannot be Immobilize again by Bombard for 6-8 seconds". You could also create an Immobilize Immunity similar to CC immunity.

Also... no fix for Malubeth ZOS?.....

Edited by GreenSoup2HoT on July 27, 2016 6:30AM
    PS4 NA DC
  • SirCritical
    SirCritical
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Really, why can't bosmer get the cutpurse passive, why make that crit-PvE-'bestDPS' catrace be the 'masterrace' in RPG/fun/wealth category also?

On the other side, it's laughable, that a human race will be more agile, than the cats, who/what are well known of their agility...

Eh, really disappointed here.
  • susmitds
    susmitds
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Really, why can't bosmer get the cutpurse passive, why make that crit-PvE-'bestDPS' catrace be the 'masterrace' in RPG/fun/wealth category also?

On the other side, it's laughable, that a human race will be more agile, than the cats, who/what are well known of their agility...

Eh, really disappointed here.

@SirCritical Lore wise, Khajiit make the elitest rogues and thieves. Even the god of stealth is a Khajiit. And the extra crit chance of Khajiits are explained by their superior bestial agility.
  • Kronuxx
    Kronuxx
    ✭✭✭✭

Melee damage boost
    Extra speed

I'm not saying Orcs need a buff, as I don't they think they do but their racial passive Swift Warrior is extremely overrated. This is likely because not many people understand how it works and what it works with. Remember this increases melee damage not physical damage. They are not one and the same.

I've done extensive testing of this racial passive since it's inception in August 2015. Just search the threads. Swift Warrior is extremely situational, doesn't apply to essentially majority of the dual wield skill line, (clearly does not work with bow skills either) and when comparing damage using the same exact gear and cp set up, Orc only gets about 50-75 more damage points compared to Redguard on some of the hardest hitting skills. This includes Wrecking Blow/Executioner. Remember that in PvP damage is halved, so this number becomes smaller. Remember, that every ~10.5 stamina is about equal to 1 weapon power. Remember Redguard and Imperial get 10% stamina boost. Recall that % stamina boost increase not only applies to your base stamina, but to stamina enchants on armor and to stamina gain through CP. Now recall that a larger % of a large number yields larger results comparatively to that of a smaller % of a small number. There are no lies when it comes to math. Debate it if you wish.

In short, Orc's are good but in a situational setting. In fact what I would say is this: Orcs are balanced, but Reguards and Imperials are improperly balanced in regards to racial stats (overpowered for those who like to use that word). The concept that the Orc's melee damage is great is just a misunderstanding of how the racial passive works.
    Edited by Kronuxx on July 27, 2016 1:25AM
  • Recremen
    Recremen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bombard change sounds awful. Why is the one weapon-based root being singled out to be useless in PvP? Half the abilities in the game seem to apply snares, this is going to make bombard the only rooting AoE that doesn't work!
    Men'Do PC NA AD Khajiit
    Grand High Illustrious Mid-Tier PvP/PvE Bussmunster
  • Nifty2g
    Nifty2g
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Recremen wrote: »
    Bombard change sounds awful. Why is the one weapon-based root being singled out to be useless in PvP? Half the abilities in the game seem to apply snares, this is going to make bombard the only rooting AoE that doesn't work!
    I guess you need to find a different role in the 24 man group, sorry man
    #MOREORBS
  • susmitds
    susmitds
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kronuxx wrote: »

Melee damage boost
    Extra speed

I'm not saying Orcs need a buff, as I don't they think they do but their racial passive Swift Warrior is extremely overrated. This is likely because not many people understand how it works and what it works with. Remember this increases melee damage not physical damage. They are not one and the same.

I've done extensive testing of this racial passive since it's inception in August 2015. Just search the threads. Swift Warrior is extremely situational, doesn't apply to essentially majority of the dual wield skill line, (clearly does not work with bow skills either) and when comparing damage using the same exact gear and cp set up, Orc only gets about 50-75 more damage points compared to Redguard on some of the hardest hitting skills. This includes Wrecking Blow/Executioner. Remember that in PvP damage is halved, so this number becomes smaller. Remember, that every ~10.5 stamina is about equal to 1 weapon power. Remember Redguard and Imperial get 10% stamina boost. Recall that % stamina boost increase not only applies to your base stamina, but to stamina enchants on armor and to stamina gain through CP. Now recall that a larger % of a large number yields larger results comparatively to that of a smaller % of a small number. There are no lies when it comes to math. Debate it if you wish.

In short, Orc's are good but in a situational setting. In fact what I would say is this: Orcs are balanced, but Reguards and Imperials are improperly balanced in regards to racial stats (overpowered for those who like to use that word). The concept that the Orc's melee damage is great is just a misunderstanding of how the racial passive works.

If Orcs got 4% physical damage instead of melee damage, they would end up becoming stronger than Khajiit for PvE DPS.
  • Recremen
    Recremen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nifty2g wrote: »

@Nifty2g

Honey don't even start. For one thing, there's no shame running a 24-person group in PvP. Criticizing that is like criticizing someone who runs in 12-person PvE trial groups. It's nonsense. Second, my guild usually only runs around 16 people most nights, which is dangerously low on PC NA Trueflame, where one guild on EP runs multiple full raids simultaneously and stacked together. We still win the vast majority of our fights, though, and that's because we have coordination, our leads make good calls, and we have good group composition.

When there are 40+ EP coming after us and half of them are running bombard, we run rapids and speed pots so we don't get tripped up. Then we find a choke point, maneuver the enemy into it, root them in place and drop a bunch of damage, wiping them. They don't run rapids, speed pots, Forward Momentum, or anything else that will help them, so they get caught up and have to try to roll-dodge out. Good roots are an essential part of that strategy for outplaying when you're outnumbered.

We can still do that post-patch with Encase, DK talons, etc., but that means more stamina builds need to convert to magicka builds. It's entirely singling out stamina group builds and making us run mostly steel tornado, whereas on live right now we at least have a choice between our main two AoE attacks. If Bombard takes this hit, there will be no point to run it over a higher-damaging attack, which will only increase build hegemony.

A better option would have just been to remove the snare on bombard. People don't generally run it for the snare on the end, they run it for the root, and making the primary function of the skill simply not work as a result of its secondary effect is immensely silly.
    Men'Do PC NA AD Khajiit
  • Nifty2g
    Nifty2g
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

@Nifty2g

Honey don't even start. For one thing, there's no shame running a 24-person group in PvP. Criticizing that is like criticizing someone who runs in 12-person PvE trial groups. It's nonsense. Second, my guild usually only runs around 16 people most nights, which is dangerously low on PC NA Trueflame, where one guild on EP runs multiple full raids simultaneously and stacked together. We still win the vast majority of our fights, though, and that's because we have coordination, our leads make good calls, and we have good group composition.

When there are 40+ EP coming after us and half of them are running bombard, we run rapids and speed pots so we don't get tripped up. Then we find a choke point, maneuver the enemy into it, root them in place and drop a bunch of damage, wiping them. They don't run rapids, speed pots, Forward Momentum, or anything else that will help them, so they get caught up and have to try to roll-dodge out. Good roots are an essential part of that strategy for outplaying when you're outnumbered.

We can still do that post-patch with Encase, DK talons, etc., but that means more stamina builds need to convert to magicka builds. It's entirely singling out stamina group builds and making us run mostly steel tornado, whereas on live right now we at least have a choice between our main two AoE attacks. If Bombard takes this hit, there will be no point to run it over a higher-damaging attack, which will only increase build hegemony.

A better option would have just been to remove the snare on bombard. People don't generally run it for the snare on the end, they run it for the root, and making the primary function of the skill simply not work as a result of its secondary effect is immensely silly.
    Don't jump to conclusions, I didn't say it's bad. I just said you will need to find a different role. The way bombard is, promotes toxic playstyle. It's good that it is fixed
    #MOREORBS
  • Recremen
    Recremen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

@Nifty2g

Don't jump to conclusions, I didn't say it's bad. I just said you will need to find a different role. The way bombard is, promotes toxic playstyle. It's good that it is fixed

My bad, I misinterpreted it as more judgy than that. I don't really know why you think it promotes a toxic playstyle any more than other skills, though. Is it the ability to chain root things? You can still do that, as far as I know, with encase, talons, and probably some other stuff I'm forgetting, so if you took qualms with chain rooting then nothing is fixed. It's just a nerf that disproportionately affects stamina users in group play. While I get mildly annoyed when I have 20 enemies all trying to Bombard me at once, I just pop Forward Momentum again and am on my merry way. It's more of a group comp check than anything. And again, we'll still have that group comp check, but now stamina users can't participate for some arbitrary reason.
    Men'Do PC NA AD Khajiit
  • Junkogen
    Junkogen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Aedaryl wrote: »

Here on PTS :

Pls @Wrobel , @ZOS_GinaBruno , @ZOS_JessicaFolsom , @ZOS_KaiSchober , @ZOS_GaryA , @ZOS_TristanK check it, can't come on the live !

Good catch! Really nice work.
  • Saturn
    Saturn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    sAnn92 wrote: »
    Cinbri wrote: »
    @Wrobel please make Minor Slayer and Aegis to affect pvp. With revamp of old sets they all, including trial sets, will become very strong for pvp, unlike sets from MoL.

... minor slayer gear is not everyone has and even on trials it should be limited to bosses only.

Well that's patently absurd. It's too weak to only influence damage on bosses, and the choice to make it work on all mobs is an indirect answer to concerns posted by @Gilliamtherogue who (while I don't entirely agree) made some excellent points on the level of increased difficulty of the mobs as well as bosses. This makes the gear useful in providing fun and long content without the grind the mobs in Vet Maw, Vet Sanctum, and soon to be Hel Ra and Archive have become.

I understand that, but now looks like it's way too strong. Everyone will need to wear minor slayer now.

Solid patch tho

That's actually quite incorrect. Comparing 3 agi or 3 willpower to 3 Moondancer/Alkosh with the changes puts them ahead by less than 1k DPS, which to most people isn't anything. Comparatively on live, aside from pure single target fights, 2 Mephalas+3 Agility is outperforming 5 Vicious or 5 Alkosh, which makes absolutely no sense from a balance standpoint.

It's funny you say that, I had this fantastical idea in my mind that minor slayer would be amazing, but after testing it out, it's almost the exact same dps as willpower for my magicka nb, in fact a little lower. Maybe a bigger percentage than 5% would actually make it stand out and be BiS as I feel like raidgear should be.
    "Madness is a bitter mercy, perhaps, but a mercy nonetheless."

Fire and Ice
  • Ankael07
    Ankael07
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Leogon wrote: »
    Tiitus wrote: »
    Erock25 wrote: »
    @ZOS_GinaBruno I really wish devs would comment on how everyone hates the bound armaments new visual. Please fix before sending to live.

pic?
    https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/275417/bound-armor-feedback/p1
    Screenshot_20160628_032001.png

I think it looks good. You still get to see your character properly unlike lightning armor.
    If you want me to reply to your comment type @Ankael07 in it.
  • Gilliamtherogue
    Gilliamtherogue
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Saturn wrote: »
    @Wrobel please make Minor Slayer and Aegis to affect pvp. With revamp of old sets they all, including trial sets, will become very strong for pvp, unlike sets from MoL.

... minor slayer gear is not everyone has and even on trials it should be limited to bosses only.

Well that's patently absurd. It's too weak to only influence damage on bosses, and the choice to make it work on all mobs is an indirect answer to concerns posted by @Gilliamtherogue who (while I don't entirely agree) made some excellent points on the level of increased difficulty of the mobs as well as bosses. This makes the gear useful in providing fun and long content without the grind the mobs in Vet Maw, Vet Sanctum, and soon to be Hel Ra and Archive have become.

I understand that, but now looks like it's way too strong. Everyone will need to wear minor slayer now.

Solid patch tho

That's actually quite incorrect. Comparing 3 agi or 3 willpower to 3 Moondancer/Alkosh with the changes puts them ahead by less than 1k DPS, which to most people isn't anything. Comparatively on live, aside from pure single target fights, 2 Mephalas+3 Agility is outperforming 5 Vicious or 5 Alkosh, which makes absolutely no sense from a balance standpoint.

It's funny you say that, I had this fantastical idea in my mind that minor slayer would be amazing, but after testing it out, it's almost the exact same dps as willpower for my magicka nb, in fact a little lower. Maybe a bigger percentage than 5% would actually make it stand out and be BiS as I feel like raidgear should be.

Well the difference is Minor Slayer will scale with player power, meaning the more damage you deal without it, the stronger it becomes. Willpower and Agility offer a sizable, but flat amount of power that has a ceiling of its potential, while the % gain of Slayer has no cap.

This means players with below optimized DPS will see a much lesser gain out of it than some players may who participate in group content with maximum raid utility and high skill levels. This is a pretty good decision in terms of balance as it makes these sets less of a "must have" to do good DPS, and more of a min/max setting. This allows players who are new to raiding to not feel like they cannot participate in raid content because they are not in BiS, while still offering a desirable set to work towards in hopes that they improve and can utilize the set.
    Edited by Gilliamtherogue on July 28, 2016 10:08AM
    Old member of The Order of Mundus, Mostly Harmless, Hostile, and Genesis Elite. Avid theorycrafter. Herald to competitive stamina DPS pre 1.5. How far we've come!

Have questions? Send me a message on the forums or my other social media. Seeing people learn is my dream and passion.

Guides and other fun videos at https://youtube.com/c/gilliamtherogue
  • leepalmer95
    leepalmer95
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh look, still no fix for malubeth/beam...
    PS4 EU DC

Current CP : 756+

I have every character level 50, both a magicka and stamina version.

RIP my effort to get 5x v16 characters...
  • bebynnag
    bebynnag
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    dont nerf the pin mechanic, its only remotley difficult if you are running it with 11 people you dont know none of whom use chat.

the point of trials is working as a team to accomplish a common goal!
  • Anti_Virus
    Anti_Virus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Really? Nerfing bombard. Why do you despise the bow ZoS? It already sucks in open combat since snipe can be dodged volley is useless draing shot is useless and now bombard.

I used bow for bombard to support a defensive push by rooting now a DK can still perma root and bow is now completely useless for anything except ganking

[Edit to fix terrible grammer.]
    Edited by Anti_Virus on July 29, 2016 1:06AM
    Power Wealth And Influence.
  • Destruent
    Destruent
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Anti_Virus wrote: »
    Really? Nerfing bombard. Wby do you despise the bow ZoS? It already sucks in open combat since snipe can be dodged volley is useless draing shot is useless and now bombard.

I used bow for bombard to support a defensive push by rooting not a DK can still perma roots and bow os now completely useless for anything except ganking

You can still permaroot anyone in front of you, but you cannot stack roots/snares so that noone can move anymore.
    Noobplar
  • Kildayen
    Kildayen
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Item Sets
    • Imperial Physique: Fixed an issue where this item set’s bonus was functioning inside the Imperial City Prison and White-Gold Tower dungeons.

Well that seems like lots of fun lol

Why did I not know about this? Would be fun to try out, but not wasting my funds since the next update is around the corner.
  • GreenSoup2HoT
    GreenSoup2HoT
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Destruent wrote: »
    Anti_Virus wrote: »
    Really? Nerfing bombard. Wby do you despise the bow ZoS? It already sucks in open combat since snipe can be dodged volley is useless draing shot is useless and now bombard.

I used bow for bombard to support a defensive push by rooting not a DK can still perma roots and bow is now completely useless for anything except ganking

You can still permaroot anyone in front of you, but you cannot stack roots/snares so that noone can move anymore.

Bombard applies its own snare, so you cannot refresh the Immobilize till that snare is over with this new change. Perma-root will only happen if you purge the snare or use Shuffle.

I agree the perma-root was a problem but the way Zos tried to fix it was wrong in my opinion. We needed a Root Immunity. You still should be able to root everyone flying into a keep breach once (IF they are not using Rapid Maneuvers/Forward Momentum/Mist Form).... but now with caltops down, you'll be lucky to even Immobilize anyone. The only people you will immobilize are Shuffle users in this scenario.

I would of much rather preferred Immobilize Immunity introduced into the game.

Edited by GreenSoup2HoT on July 28, 2016 6:35PM
    PS4 NA DC
  • Alcast
    Alcast
    Class Representative
    Alcast wrote: »

Solid patch tho

Mephala is nice and whereas it theoretically is good dps, in practice it fails due to moving bosses and reapplying every 10s which will be forgotten sometimes.

Next patch:

3x Agility
    5x Vicious Serpent
    1x Kena
    1x Velidreth
    2x Maelstrom Weap

or

5x TBS
    5x Vicious
    2x Maelstrom Weap

or

5x TBS
    3x Vicious
    1x Velidreth
    1x Kena
    2x Maelstrom Weap

In the end the gearsetup is 3rd on list, people usually have crappy rotations and bad groupbuffs which are much more important.

5 vicious and 5 Tbs with 2x maelstrom is already bis for stam builds in dungeons and trials anyway. You wouldn't use the 2nd load out anyway, the 5th perk is the same as 1pc Kena etc and the extra stam boost and speed proc is worth more than 129 damage from wearing another imo.
    TBS in a dungeon? No... so many people are so misinformed about this set, stop using it outside of your end game raids.

It is good that you optimize Dungeon DPS which really does NOT matter. Why bother swapping Trial setup on your char for a dungeon that doesn't have leaderboards anyway.
    Edited by Alcast on July 28, 2016 6:05PM
    https://alcasthq.com - Alcasthq.com Builds & Guides
    https://eso-hub.com - ESO-Hub.com Sets, Skills, Guides & News
    https://dwemerautomaton.com - Discord, Telegram & Twitch Command Bot

• Shadesofkin
    Shadesofkin
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Solid patch tho

Mephala is nice and whereas it theoretically is good dps, in practice it fails due to moving bosses and reapplying every 10s which will be forgotten sometimes.

Next patch:

3x Agility
    5x Vicious Serpent
    1x Kena
    1x Velidreth
    2x Maelstrom Weap

or

5x TBS
    5x Vicious
    2x Maelstrom Weap

or

5x TBS
    3x Vicious
    1x Velidreth
    1x Kena
    2x Maelstrom Weap

In the end the gearsetup is 3rd on list, people usually have crappy rotations and bad groupbuffs which are much more important.

5 vicious and 5 Tbs with 2x maelstrom is already bis for stam builds in dungeons and trials anyway. You wouldn't use the 2nd load out anyway, the 5th perk is the same as 1pc Kena etc and the extra stam boost and speed proc is worth more than 129 damage from wearing another imo.
    TBS in a dungeon? No... so many people are so misinformed about this set, stop using it outside of your end game raids.

It is good that you optimize Dungeon DPS which really does NOT matter. Why bother swapping Trial setup on your char for a dungeon that doesn't have leaderboards anyway.

Yeah this tends to be my feelings on the matter.
    @shadesofkin -NA Server.
    Tier 2 Player.
    MagDK Main forever (even in the bad times)
  • Silver_Strider
    Silver_Strider
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Stop holding out on us ZOS. GIVE ARGONIANS 6% MORE MAGIC.
    Why must you constantly shortchange Argonians into being behind other races?
    Nords go from 0 extra stamina to 6% and Bosmer get their 3% increased to 6%, whereas Argonians only get 3% extra magic, which really does very little for our damage and while our healing numbers are better, big heals in this game aren't outright required as overhealing is already easily done with any race but the other magic races offer more utility and damage overall so they'll still be the preferred healers regardless.
    Argonian forever
  • ARIES SERPICO
    ARIES SERPICO
    ✭✭
    Still nothing on Malubeth? So another 3-4 months of malubth meta? good thing albion online beta coming out soon i wouldnt be able to stand another meta of that bs

Bye! Good luck with albiloni
  • Nefas
    Nefas
    Class Representative
    Honey don't even start. For one thing, there's no shame running a 24-person group in PvP. Criticizing that is like criticizing someone who runs in 12-person PvE trial groups. It's nonsense.

Lol
  • Zyn
    Zyn
    ✭✭
    Aedaryl wrote: »

Here on PTS :

Working as intended :(

Combat & Gameplay
    General
    Fixed an issue where percentage bonuses to the same type of stat (Magicka Recovery, Max Magicka, etc.) would stack multiplicatively rather than additively. This will result in some stats changing slightly (generally going down).