Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Radiant Destruction

• THEDKEXPERIENCE
    THEDKEXPERIENCE
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Van_0S wrote: »
    Molag_Crow wrote: »
    There is one benefit to spamming it while people are at full health. People are terrified of it. You can stop a dozen people at an outpost door just by shooting a few lasers. Guarenteed someone in area chat screams "JESUS BEAM!" and then they all scurry like rats even though nobody actually died.

True. It's psychologically-scary for people when they see it lol and I laugh at other Templars who use RD on me while I'm 100% HP like come on, I know you may have clicked the wrong button but I'm no dodging-stam user! ^^

Ah! You must be a tank! So, you infinite block, heh! :smirk:

I wear all light armor and do the same thing. At 100% health it's barely worth the time to even heal yourself against it.
  • Molag_Crow
    Molag_Crow
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Van_0S wrote: »
    Molag_Crow wrote: »
    There is one benefit to spamming it while people are at full health. People are terrified of it. You can stop a dozen people at an outpost door just by shooting a few lasers. Guarenteed someone in area chat screams "JESUS BEAM!" and then they all scurry like rats even though nobody actually died.

True. It's psychologically-scary for people when they see it lol and I laugh at other Templars who use RD on me while I'm 100% HP like come on, I know you may have clicked the wrong button but I'm no dodging-stam user! ^^

Ah! You must be a tank! So, you infinite block, heh! :smirk:

Nope o.O

5 Light, 2 Heavy... all divines apart from Impen on 2 heavy. RD at 100% Health barely does anything, well.. on my NB, it messes me up in Werewolf form but I mostly try to just LoS it because from what I've learned on this game, if you don't LoS, you're basically dead.

Example: I was traveling from an outpost to a keep one time and 4 weapon-damage-stacking Nightblades were ganking on the route, so after dying 3 times in a row trying to get the better of them in the open field, I kited them all the way to some big tree and eventually killed them all. Blazing Spear & LoS FTW! but sometimes, I forget to LoS and it's extremely important, of course. Especially when you go vs Dizzying Swing spammers :lol:
    Edited by Molag_Crow on July 4, 2016 1:04PM
    --ϟ-- Crows_Descend - Templar - Ebonheart Pact [PS4]&[PC] [EU] --ϟ--
    YoutTube ESO Playlist
    The greatest prison that people live in, is the fear of what other people think. - David Icke
    Be your true, authentic self.

• frozywozy
    frozywozy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Buff magplar. nuff said
    Frozn - Stamdk - AR50
    Frosted - Magplar - AR50
    Frodn - Magden - AR50
    Warmed - Magblade - AR50
    Mmfrozy - Magsorc - AR44
    Necrozn - Magcro - AR32
    Twitch.TV/FrozyTV
    PvP Group Builds

“Small minds discuss people, average minds discuss events, and great minds discuss ideas.” -Eleanor Roosevelt
    • Fix Volendrung (spawn location - weapon white on the map causing the wielder to keep it forever - usable with emperorship)
    • Remove / Change CPs System, remove current CP/noCP campaigns and introduce one 30days with lock, one with no locks
    • Fix crashes when approaching a keep under attack because of bad / wrong rendering prioritization system
    • Change emperorship to value faction score points and not alliance points - see this and this
    • Fix long loading screens (mostly caused by players joining group out of rendering range)
    • Add 2 more quickslots to the wheel or add a different wheel for sieges weaponry only
    • Fix Balista Bolts not dealing damage on walls or doors if deployed at a certain place
    • Release bigger battlegrounds with 8 to 16 players per team and only two teams
    • Fix the permanent block animation - see examples : link1 link2 link3 link4 link5
    • Gives players 10 minutes to get back into Cyrodiil after relogging / crashing
    • Add a function to ignore the Claiming system of useless rewards
    • Improve the Mailing System / Rewards of the Worthy stacking
    • Assign specific group sizes to specific campaigns (24-16-8)
    • Make forward camps impossible to place near objectives
    • Make snares only available from ground effects abilities
    • Change emperorship to last minimum 24hours
    • Fix body sliding after cc breaking too quickly
    • Remove Block Casting through Battle Spirit
    • Fix the speed drop while jumping - see video
    • Fix loading screens when keeps upgrade
    • Fix Rams going crazy (spinning around)
    • Bring back dynamic ulti regeneration
    • Fix speed bug (abilities locked)
    • Introduce dynamic population
    • Lower population cap by 20%
    • Add Snare Immunity potions
    • Bring resurrection sickness
    • Fix character desync
    • Fix cc breaking bug
    • Fix gap closer bug
    • Fix health desync
    • Fix combat bug
    • Fix streak bug
    • Fix server lag
  • Zheg
    Zheg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Zheg wrote: »
    <--- still curious about whats bugged with the skill that both of them would be using the unmorphed version of the skill.

BwB? Or both are re-rolling fotm and haven't levelled it up yet.

No it's morphed -__-

Seeing as how one of us is an Overlord, and I have two Templars at decently high rank, I wouldn't say FOTM reroll Dx

Ahem, which is more likely, that ZOS has a bugged death recap, or good ol' ernie figured out a way to get ground oils to work and became a grand overlord in the spam of a few weeks.

hail-hyrda-bert-ernie.jpg
  • DisgracefulMind
    DisgracefulMind
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    <--- still curious about whats bugged with the skill that both of them would be using the unmorphed version of the skill.

BwB? Or both are re-rolling fotm and haven't levelled it up yet.

No it's morphed -__-

Seeing as how one of us is an Overlord, and I have two Templars at decently high rank, I wouldn't say FOTM reroll Dx

Ahem, which is more likely, that ZOS has a bugged death recap, or good ol' ernie figured out a way to get ground oils to work and became a grand overlord in the spam of a few weeks.

hail-hyrda-bert-ernie.jpg

Definitely the latter.
    Unfortunate magicka warden main.
    PC/NA Server
    Fairweather Friends
    Retired to baby bgs forever. Leave me alone.
  • Bramir
    Bramir
    ✭✭✭✭
    The best part (and by best I don't actually mean good) is that if you do your defense right, and avoid the worst of one RD, they just do it again. Spammable ultimates are stupid.
  • Lokey0024
    Lokey0024
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bramir wrote: »
    The best part (and by best I don't actually mean good) is that if you do your defense right, and avoid the worst of one RD, they just do it again. Spammable ultimates are stupid.

No you ignore the NB spamming the 5k light weaved suprise attacks like a methed out humming bird to "counterplay" the guy 40 meters away.

Lowerd

Raaiinnjjjee

Pllleeeaaazzzz

!@!
  • KenaPKK
    KenaPKK
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Lokey0024 wrote: »
    Bramir wrote: »

No you ignore the NB spamming the 5k light weaved suprise attacks like a methed out humming bird to "counterplay" the guy 40 meters away.

Lowerd

Raaiinnjjjee

Pllleeeaaazzzz

!@!

:lol:

I love these threads.

WTB common sense for ZOS.
    Kena
    Legion XIII
    Excellence without elitism
    Premier small scale PvP

Legend
    NA/PC original dueling and general PvP community guild
    Now the hub of competitive dueling and the joined PvP communities of NA and EU/PC

Apex Predator.

Here's a great thread collecting community ideas for PvP updates.

[MEGATHREAD] Feedback Threads for Class Reps

Class Representative Feedback Discords:
    Nightblade Discussion:
    https://discord.gg/t2Xhnu6

Dragonknight Discussion:
    https://discord.gg/UHtZhz8

Sorcerer Discussion:
    https://discord.gg/e3QkCS8

Templar Discussion:
    https://discord.gg/WvVuSw7

Warden Discussion:
    https://discord.gg/sTFY4ys

General Healing Discussion:
    https://discord.gg/6CmzBFb

TONKS!
    https://discord.gg/DRNYd39

Werewolf Discussion:
    https://discord.gg/aDEx2ev

Vampire Discussion:
    https://discord.gg/yfzck8Q
  • Esgameplaya1
    Esgameplaya1
    ✭✭✭✭
    ZM30XS8.png

for the lolz, and truth of the matter
    Edited by Esgameplaya1 on July 6, 2016 10:23PM
  • Justice31st
    Justice31st
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Make RD an instant execute ability like the other class executes; not a channeled ability but an instant one, then you can go ahead and nerf the range and make it dodge able all you want. Right now it is a trade off, channeled abilities make you vulnerable to damage. I have over 5k+ spell damage 41k+ Max Magicka, and I can tell you from experience RD( Radiant Oppression morph) damage is crap without execution range, and it doesn't matter if 4 Templars are channeling it at the same time with 90%+ health of opponents.
    Edited by Justice31st on July 6, 2016 10:27PM
    "The more you know who you are, and what you want, the less you let things upset you."
  • BRogueNZ
    BRogueNZ
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have over 5k+ spell damage 41k+ Max Magicka, and I can tell you from experience RD( Radiant Oppression morph) damage is crap without execution range, and it doesn't matter if 4 Templars are channeling it at the same time with 90%+ health of opponents.

correct

x Templars .. and at least x others doing nothing but hitting poison injection.

We have our counter but as usual its just the noisy few who want no obstacle at all in the way of their derpy AP
  • Molag_Crow
    Molag_Crow
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    My RD does nothing to targets above 50%, sure, that's also why I suggested that the Battle Spirit buff could tone RD's execute range down from 50% to 30% or something, but I know that's a band-aid fix and I don't want PvE to get effected.
    --ϟ-- Crows_Descend - Templar - Ebonheart Pact [PS4]&[PC] [EU] --ϟ--
    YoutTube ESO Playlist
    The greatest prison that people live in, is the fear of what other people think. - David Icke
    Be your true, authentic self.

• KisoValley
    KisoValley
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Make RD an instant execute ability like the other class executes; not a channeled ability but an instant one, then you can go ahead and nerf the range and make it dodge able all you want. Right now it is a trade off, channeled abilities make you vulnerable to damage. I have over 5k+ spell damage 41k+ Max Magicka, and I can tell you from experience RD( Radiant Oppression morph) damage is crap without execution range, and it doesn't matter if 4 Templars are channeling it at the same time with 90%+ health of opponents.
    Why you *** you lying
    Why you always lying
  • sluice
    sluice
    ✭✭✭✭
    It's about time there's finally a thread on dah Jesus Beam...

Edited by sluice on July 7, 2016 1:53PM
    PSN: sluiceqc (NA-PS4) CP: 551+
    I strictly play on Daggerfall Covenant for when it comes to PvP
    Daggerfall Covenant
    sluice - Orc Sorcerer (50)
    Anýa - Bosmer Nightblade (0..50)

Aldmeri Dominion (PvE only)
    Arýä - Altmer Sorcerer (50)
    Marksar - Breton Templar (50)
    Maksar - Bosmer Nightblade (50)
    sluice - Imperial Dragonknight (0..50) R.I.P.

Ebonheart Pact
    Can't-Heal-Stupid - Argonian Templar (0..50)

#VMATOKENSYSTEM #TRAITCHANGE
    (vMA) drop table and probability
  • dodgehopper_ESO
    dodgehopper_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

This is the point exactly. I don't even have a magicka Templar, and haven't for a year or more. Well, to be fair I do have a new magicka Templar that I mess around with on blackwater blade, but please don't suggest any wrongdoing here, because I'm a long way from having Radiant Destruction in my arsenal. I'm pvp-ing the character up, and the tools I have to work with are more related to things like Dark Flare, which by the way is generally more useful anyway. The main point is this: If you aren't actually interested in gutting the Templar class, because you're unhappy that they're finally not a class that you just kill with ease, then you need to have a balanced approach. IF RD is dodgeable or if you kill its range, you might as well just make it instant cast and lower its cost accordingly. Essentially make it a golden impale. If not you need to leave it alone, and people need to start suggesting an adjustment of BLOCKING which I would argue is the real problem here. The nerf to blocking has had a lot of ramifications, many of which I personally feel are not good. Blocking is an important skill, and it can be powerful, but the player needs to have SOME stamina regen while using it. This would make it a little easier for people to deal with RD as well.
    US/AD - Dodge Hopper - Vet Imperial Templar | US/AD - Goj-ei-Raj - Vet Argonian Nightblade
    US/AD - Arondonimo - Vet Altmer Sorcerer | US/AD - Azumarax - Vet Dunmer Dragon Knight
    US/AD - Barkan al-Sheharesh - Vet Redguard Dragon Knight | US/AD - Aelus Vortavoriil - Vet Altmer Templar
    US/AD - Shirari Qa'Dar - Vet Khajiit Nightblade | US/AD - Ndvari Mzunchvolenthumz - Vet Bosmer Nightblade
    US/EP - Yngmar - Vet Nord Dragon Knight | US/EP - Reloth Ur Fyr - Vet Dunmer Sorcerer
    US/DC - Muiredeach - Vet Breton Sorcerer | US/DC - Nachtrabe - Vet Orc Nightblade
    EU/DC - Dragol gro-Unglak - Vet Orc Dragon Knight | EU/DC - Targan al-Barkan - Vet Redguard Templar
    EU/DC - Wuthmir - Vet Nord Sorcerer | EU/DC - Kosh Ragotoro - Vet Khajiit Nightblade
    <And plenty more>