The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Radiant Destruction

• arkansas_ESO
    arkansas_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Calboy wrote: »
    Yeah because dawn breaker and reverse slice aren't overpowered at all

Man, I must've missed the patch notes where Dawn Breaker was turned from an ultimate into a spammable ability like Jesus Beam! And, well, gosh, it looks like I also missed the patch notes where Reverse Slice was given a 40 meter range and made to go through roll dodge!
    Edited by arkansas_ESO on July 2, 2016 5:41AM

Grand Overlord 25/8/17
  • Molag_Crow
    Molag_Crow
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Calboy wrote: »
    Yeah because dawn breaker and reverse slice aren't overpowered at all

I didn't say RD is OP (though I admit it's strong as ever and it's my only counter against those glass-cannon Nightblade builds) and I didn't say Dawn Breaker and Reverse Slice isn't OP, I don't want anything nerfed really, I believe things should get buffed in attempt to maintain the balance between all skills etc.
    --ϟ-- Crows_Descend - Templar - Ebonheart Pact [PS4]&[PC] [EU] --ϟ--
    YoutTube ESO Playlist
    The greatest prison that people live in, is the fear of what other people think. - David Icke
    Be your true, authentic self.

• KenaPKK
    KenaPKK
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Yup. Also silly how it can be cast from so far away.

Ishammael wrote: »
    Darnathian wrote: »
    I'd like to see radiant do damage to its caster when used on a target with 90% health or higher. I'm dead serious. Read your *** tooltip, Templars.

You have a better idea against dodge roller/ shuffle players? some damage is better than none.

TBH, any RNG element of defense should be removed (e.g. evasion). Replace it with damage reduction or something.

Also this.

Kena
    Legion XIII
    Excellence without elitism
    Premier small scale PvP

Legend
    NA/PC original dueling and general PvP community guild
    Now the hub of competitive dueling and the joined PvP communities of NA and EU/PC

Apex Predator.

Here's a great thread collecting community ideas for PvP updates.

[MEGATHREAD] Feedback Threads for Class Reps

Class Representative Feedback Discords:
    Nightblade Discussion:
    https://discord.gg/t2Xhnu6

Dragonknight Discussion:
    https://discord.gg/UHtZhz8

Sorcerer Discussion:
    https://discord.gg/e3QkCS8

Templar Discussion:
    https://discord.gg/WvVuSw7

Warden Discussion:
    https://discord.gg/sTFY4ys

General Healing Discussion:
    https://discord.gg/6CmzBFb

TONKS!
    https://discord.gg/DRNYd39

Werewolf Discussion:
    https://discord.gg/aDEx2ev

Vampire Discussion:
    https://discord.gg/yfzck8Q
  • Molag_Crow
    Molag_Crow
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Ishammael wrote: »
    Darnathian wrote: »
    I'd like to see radiant do damage to its caster when used on a target with 90% health or higher. I'm dead serious. Read your *** tooltip, Templars.

You have a better idea against dodge roller/ shuffle players? some damage is better than none.

TBH, any RNG element of defense should be removed (e.g. evasion). Replace it with damage reduction or something.

Agreed!!!! the RNG dodge is broken too.
    YoutTube ESO Playlist
    The greatest prison that people live in, is the fear of what other people think. - David Icke

• THEDKEXPERIENCE
    THEDKEXPERIENCE
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I do think that that particular problem needs to be fixed.

It really doesn't happen for me very often, but it happens to me D:

omg don't fix this; what skill would you use then

m9eJk8V.png

All I see here is somebody who had 6 full seconds to do, well, anything to protect themselves and chose not to.
  • Esgameplaya1
    Esgameplaya1
    ✭✭✭✭
    Elong wrote: »
    Needs buffing. A tree wouldn't stop Jesus.

Something made of trees certainly did.

It didn't stick.

Well most people expect to be rezzed anyways.

m9eJk8V.png

All I see here is somebody who had 6 full seconds to do, well, anything to protect themselves and chose not to.

LOL

I was running from a zerg so yeh your right i choose not to. Good troll my friend; no intelligence required giggity giggity!!
    Edited by Esgameplaya1 on July 4, 2016 1:46AM
  • THEDKEXPERIENCE
    THEDKEXPERIENCE
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Elong wrote: »
    Needs buffing. A tree wouldn't stop Jesus.

Something made of trees certainly did.

It didn't stick.

Well most people expect to be rezzed anyways.

m9eJk8V.png

LOL

I was running from a zerg so yeh your right i choose not to. Good troll my friend; no intelligence required giggity giggity!!

You could have used sneak. Or an invisibilty potion. Both of those are good counters. There are plenty of ways to avoid a Zerg. Once again, you had 6 seconds to think of something. And if you saw the Zerg you probably had 10.
  • Esgameplaya1
    Esgameplaya1
    ✭✭✭✭
    Already used an immovable pot and was on cooldown. Pro tips yet have no clue of the situation!! Once again gigitty gigitty
    Edited by Esgameplaya1 on July 4, 2016 3:19AM
  • THEDKEXPERIENCE
    THEDKEXPERIENCE
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Already used an immovable pot and was on cooldown. Pro tips yet have no clue of the situation!! Once again gigitty gigitty

Hard to know when you gave no context. But hey, yeah, nerf it. Sure.
  • Esgameplaya1
    Esgameplaya1
    ✭✭✭✭
    I probably deserved the death anyhow going into invictus tower farm solo. I didn't say nerf it!! easymode Templar FTW!!

• maxjapank
    maxjapank
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Van_0S wrote: »
    Why are they using the unmorph version of Raident oppression?
    Because the poster doctored the damage recap as opposed to posting an authenticate one.

^ ^ ^
  • Esgameplaya1
    Esgameplaya1
    ✭✭✭✭
    ^ ^ ^
    guess you missed the post #60 where I said it wasn't doctored. Please tell me what is doctored about it
    Edited by Esgameplaya1 on July 4, 2016 3:56AM
  • PeggymoeXD
    PeggymoeXD
    ✭✭✭✭

m9eJk8V.png

Why does this look like a freakin xerox copy
    Kitty DK

Vanguärd
    Învictus
    Sun's Death
    EPHS

- Peggy Moe - Look Mom No Emp Buff - Chalman - Linda the Zookeeper -
  • WillhelmBlack
    WillhelmBlack
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    When you fight...

Leave some room for Jesus.
    PC EU
  • WillhelmBlack
    WillhelmBlack
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I use Radiant Glory BTW, because I'm glorious.
    PC EU
  • Zheg
    Zheg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    <--- still curious about whats bugged with the skill that both of them would be using the unmorphed version of the skill.
  • Esgameplaya1
    Esgameplaya1
    ✭✭✭✭
    two things

its either they are using unmorphed version or

death recap is showing wrong version
  • WillhelmBlack
    WillhelmBlack
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Zheg wrote: »
    <--- still curious about whats bugged with the skill that both of them would be using the unmorphed version of the skill.

BwB? Or both are re-rolling fotm and haven't levelled it up yet.
    PC EU
  • Van_0S
    Van_0S
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ok, all you dodge rollers and NB winners, if you want RD to get nerfed then at least let it be a gap closer like this:
    4445223-4427439870-insta.gif
    Edited by Van_0S on July 4, 2016 7:43AM
  • Bashev
    Bashev
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Molag_Crow wrote: »
    In PvP, don't you think it's silly how Radiant Destruction continues casting while the target is behind a wall? .... This is coming from somebody who mains a Templar, by the way.

But all templars say use LoS :smiley:
    Because I can!
  • Lokey0024
    Lokey0024
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Simple fix.

Lower
    The
    Range
    !

The closer they get to actual combat the less it will get used.
    Edited by Lokey0024 on July 4, 2016 8:03AM
  • Esgameplaya1
    Esgameplaya1
    ✭✭✭✭
    Lokey0024 wrote: »
    Simple fix.

Lower
    The
    Range
    !

The closer they get to actual combat the less it will get used.

totally agree
  • DisgracefulMind
    DisgracefulMind
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

We're not, the recap is showing it unmorphed. Lol.
    Unfortunate magicka warden main.
    PC/NA Server
    Fairweather Friends
    Retired to baby bgs forever. Leave me alone.
  • Docmandu
    Docmandu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    FENGRUSH wrote: »
    Scale RD dmg up as beam holds, take away initial insta hit and slightly lower first tick.

It's supposed to be an execute.. that would turn it into something else. If any adjustment it done, it should be to the damage potential versus high HP targets.. or increase the magicka cost.. or make it heal targets that are not below 50%.. or...
  • KisoValley
    KisoValley
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Docmandu wrote: »
    FENGRUSH wrote: »
    Scale RD dmg up as beam holds, take away initial insta hit and slightly lower first tick.

It's supposed to be an execute.. that would turn it into something else. If any adjustment it done, it should be to the damage potential versus high HP targets.. or increase the magicka cost.. or make it heal targets that are not below 50%.. or...
    The problem I find is that it scales off magicka pool as well as everything else. So if ZOS won't change that, then they need to fix it's damage vs enemies above 50% because it is still ridiculous.

Decreasing the range could work because as someone else said, it'll make players who spam it less likely to spam it because they aren't well protected but that'll just be a temporary solution imo. Pugs will stop spamming it for a week then carry on doing what they were doing before.
  • DisgracefulMind
    DisgracefulMind
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

BwB? Or both are re-rolling fotm and haven't levelled it up yet.

No it's morphed -__-

Seeing as how one of us is an Overlord, and I have two Templars at decently high rank, I wouldn't say FOTM reroll Dx
    Unfortunate magicka warden main.
    PC/NA Server
    Fairweather Friends
    Retired to baby bgs forever. Leave me alone.
  • THEDKEXPERIENCE
    THEDKEXPERIENCE
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    There is one benefit to spamming it while people are at full health. People are terrified of it. You can stop a dozen people at an outpost door just by shooting a few lasers. Guarenteed someone in area chat screams "JESUS BEAM!" and then they all scurry like rats even though nobody actually died.

• Sharee
    Sharee
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Der Todesrückblick ist leider manchmal noch nicht ganz schlüssig, wenn z.B. Schaden-über-Zeit, reflektierte Fähigkeiten oder manche Unterschiede von normal zu Morph involviert sind.

This was Kai's reply to a post asking how it is possible to see both empowering sweep and radial sweep on the death recap from the same player.

Basically, the death recap is unreliable when showing DOTs, reflected abilities or morphs.
  • Molag_Crow
    Molag_Crow
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    There is one benefit to spamming it while people are at full health. People are terrified of it. You can stop a dozen people at an outpost door just by shooting a few lasers. Guarenteed someone in area chat screams "JESUS BEAM!" and then they all scurry like rats even though nobody actually died.

True. It's psychologically-scary for people when they see it lol and I laugh at other Templars who use RD on me while I'm 100% HP like come on, I know you may have clicked the wrong button but I'm no dodging-stam user! ^^
    YoutTube ESO Playlist

• Van_0S
    Van_0S
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Molag_Crow wrote: »

True. It's psychologically-scary for people when they see it lol and I laugh at other Templars who use RD on me while I'm 100% HP like come on, I know you may have clicked the wrong button but I'm no dodging-stam user! ^^

Ah! You must be a tank! So, you infinite block, heh! :smirk: