Maintenance for the week of January 27:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – January 27, 4:00AM EST (9:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EST (13:00 UTC)
• ESO Website for maintenance – January 27, 1:00PM EST (18:00 UTC) - 4:00PM EST (21:00 UTC)

[SUGGESTION] Apply a Healing, Damage and Movement Speed Debuff to Large Groups

  • FENGRUSH
    FENGRUSH
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Zheg wrote: »
    FENGRUSH wrote: »
    Zheg wrote: »
    FENGRUSH wrote: »
    ...rambling...
    I play every realm of pvp,

    Like I said, if you did, Id actually know you and could rate you.

    Lots of lines about useless meta stuff, stopped about halfway down. Youre a ball group player predominantly and defend it to all ends on the forums. Dont pull a Crown on us and pretend youre a 1vX / small group experienced player all of a sudden.

    Like I said, ego. You don't know everything, and you don't know everyone. In fact, I'd be surprised if you could even name 30% of the good players on TF. If I cared enough to have you 'know' me, I'd post videos of me cheesing pugs. I do spend a majority of my time as a large group player, but do you not realize how moronic you sound saying you don't know X, but you know that X doesn't play such and such a way because reasons. Here's the thing about ego fengrush, when it comes to sorcs, I may offer my opinion based on my overall experiences with the game, but I'd defer to teargrants, or meth, or QAM, or force siphon, or any other person that has far more experience. When it comes to group play though, not only do you have almost zero experience with it, you don't even play against or by the majority of the strongest guilds in the game because you avoid the competitive campaign. I don't know how else to explain that to you, there really aren't many other ways to reword the same point. You go beyond disregarding people that posses the experience you lack and actually insist you're right. It's analogous to a real estate agent insisting they know more about climate change than climate scientist at NOAA. If the discussion was about the housing bubble, then sure, you've got legs to stand on. But those aren't the arguments you're having.

    Never avoided campaigns - I avoid lag. If you want to keep repeating yourself at least try to go as far as to explain how you expect a build that functions around streak/gap closer/delayed DPS skill to play in lag. I showed you a video of my visit to TF - you have no comment. You just hammer on the same attempted insults. But theres no groups or players I havent faced in the game, even yours.

    Go ahead and drop me a list of some competitive guilds/groups/players so I can bring you some footage of competitive PVP.
  • arkansas_ESO
    arkansas_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I love how a conversation about gameplay mechanics became a forum war



    Grand Overlord 25/8/17
  • Zheg
    Zheg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    FENGRUSH wrote: »
    Zheg wrote: »
    FENGRUSH wrote: »
    Zheg wrote: »
    FENGRUSH wrote: »
    ...rambling...
    I play every realm of pvp,

    Like I said, if you did, Id actually know you and could rate you.

    Lots of lines about useless meta stuff, stopped about halfway down. Youre a ball group player predominantly and defend it to all ends on the forums. Dont pull a Crown on us and pretend youre a 1vX / small group experienced player all of a sudden.

    Like I said, ego. You don't know everything, and you don't know everyone. In fact, I'd be surprised if you could even name 30% of the good players on TF. If I cared enough to have you 'know' me, I'd post videos of me cheesing pugs. I do spend a majority of my time as a large group player, but do you not realize how moronic you sound saying you don't know X, but you know that X doesn't play such and such a way because reasons. Here's the thing about ego fengrush, when it comes to sorcs, I may offer my opinion based on my overall experiences with the game, but I'd defer to teargrants, or meth, or QAM, or force siphon, or any other person that has far more experience. When it comes to group play though, not only do you have almost zero experience with it, you don't even play against or by the majority of the strongest guilds in the game because you avoid the competitive campaign. I don't know how else to explain that to you, there really aren't many other ways to reword the same point. You go beyond disregarding people that posses the experience you lack and actually insist you're right. It's analogous to a real estate agent insisting they know more about climate change than climate scientist at NOAA. If the discussion was about the housing bubble, then sure, you've got legs to stand on. But those aren't the arguments you're having.

    Never avoided campaigns - I avoid lag. If you want to keep repeating yourself at least try to go as far as to explain how you expect a build that functions around streak/gap closer/delayed DPS skill to play in lag. I showed you a video of my visit to TF - you have no comment. You just hammer on the same attempted insults. But theres no groups or players I havent faced in the game, even yours.

    Go ahead and drop me a list of some competitive guilds/groups/players so I can bring you some footage of competitive PVP.

    Sure, show me a video of you wiping a 50+ PM raid at BRK with a small haxus group bombing your 4 man group. No? Can't do that? Then it's funny how you have such strong opinions on people running far less than half those numbers in a fight, and have such strong opinions on people giving feedback about what aspects of the meta are favoring the excessive numbers and hampering their group. You're the type of player that probably keeps folders of highlight reels of you fighting groups or certain players so you have them ready at the drop of a hat to flash your epeen. For the past 5+ months, over the TG and DB permaroot meta, you have not fought the fights I'm talking about but are so quick to dismiss autopsies of the meta. I know, because I was on those campaigns almost every day for 4-6 hours playing at a breakneck pace. You popping in for a single excursion late at night means jack. You say you can't play in the lag ... these are the zergs that MAKE the lag. When features of the meta that enable and strengthen them are criticized, do you realize how moronic you look throwing yourself into that convo and saying "no, you're wrong, I can kill ball groups now, hurr hurr". You don't want to fight there because of the lag, you don't want people to address the things that give incentive to the people exacerbating/creating that lag, and you certainly don't want people leaving that campaign to go to yours because the lag ends up following when the fights die down. You just sit back in the minor league campaign insisting you're right, insisting you know what the problems are, and insisting you know what it's like on the campaign where those groups actually fight. You don't. The fact that you're still trying to argue that you do is absurd.

    You think you're the only special snowflake that has a build that's hampered by lag? Here's a fun fact for you peaches, not everyone can flee the lag because those groups will just follow. If it comes down to features that promote fengrush's ability to rambo into a horde of pugs vs features that give incentive to the mega zerg on TF that create the very lag fengrush finds so appalling, I'm going to go for addressing the features that give incentive to the mega zerg and tell rambo to gtfo. And that says nothing of the fact that this meta just isn't fun because your character feels like they're walking in syrup, if they can walk at all.

    Start watching at 2 minutes. Look at the siege, look at the number of groups and the number of players in that fight. Listen closely to them ask if "pact 2 was full" ... FFS that means they go into pact 3 when it happens. But go ahead and continue talking about how people in a group of 16 trying to fight that are zergling baddies that are unknown by the famous and elite 1vXers of haderus. Fights like this are why I keep saying you don't know what the F you're talking about, because you aren't experiencing this every night for months straight. You FLEE from it and then run your mouth and try to impede efforts to actually address the causes.


    Oh, here's an example fight (below) I was semi alluding to earlier in the post. I think I had around 16 and was trying to hold BRK. There were a handful of yellow pugs. Multiple PM raids, small haxus group constantly trying to bomb, negates and bombard galore. We held that for about half an hour until I crashed (right at the end when they get a near full wipe on us on the breach) and they got inside the inner before I could get back, this isn't complaining because we lost and are zergling baddies that need to L2P, the meta criticisms are because this example fight is the norm, not the exception for every night on TF. I don't give a flying F about something that makes your 4 man group slightly stronger against organized groups when it promotes the mess in these videos. The ridiculous thing is your takeaway from this last video is probably "That VE ballgroup is clearly the problem, thank god we have the meta we do now."

    Edited by Zheg on July 2, 2016 3:43AM
    ==Vehemence raid lead== and a surviving member of ==Mostly Harmless==

    V16 Breton Temp - Zig Zheg
    V16 Khajiit Sorc - Zheg
    V16 Dark Elf DK - Zhegg
    V16 Imperial NB - Zegai
    V12 High Elf NB - Zhig
  • HoloYoitsu
    HoloYoitsu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    FENGRUSH wrote: »
    Zheg wrote: »
    FENGRUSH wrote: »
    ...rambling...
    I play every realm of pvp,

    Like I said, if you did, Id actually know you and could rate you.

    Lots of lines about useless meta stuff, stopped about halfway down. Youre a ball group player predominantly and defend it to all ends on the forums. Dont pull a Crown on us and pretend youre a 1vX / small group experienced player all of a sudden.
    So if you don't know someone's name, they don't play small scale? You're not very familiar with Occam's Razor, are you?

    You might want to wear a gas mask if you come back in here, for your own safety.
    ATTwRyM.jpg
    Edited by HoloYoitsu on July 2, 2016 3:02AM
    Cyrodiil (the PvP map) is open-world and supports up to 2000 players in it at the same time. ESO’s client is designed to be able to handle (on the recommended spec) 200 players on screen at the same time.
  • ataggs
    ataggs
    ✭✭✭✭
    Oxwood wrote: »
    ataggs wrote: »
    I think sometimes people forget that Fengrush is playing the game for profit. That means he needs to sell himself and his stream. Zheg and others do not. When Zheg crunches numbers and posts them here, I'm more likely to believe him because he has nothing to gain.
    If FENGRUSH was really playing this game for the profit then he would be kissing Zose's a**, his YouTube channel wouldn't be so sloppy, he would play large group and defend zergs to get donations from the large group players, and he would have more regular upload and stream schedules. And also Zheg gets to boast, and show off how great he is to boost his ego, so he really does have something to gain, thus by your logic is less honest than FENGRUSH.

    Well the profit does not come from ZOS. But I could be wrong. Fengrush care to clarify this point? Do you work outside of your game streaming? Is this a hobby and you profit nothing?
      Confirmed Casual
    • Templar DC- Zee Taggs
    • Templar EP- Zoola
    • Templar AD- Old Zoola
  •  Jules
    Jules
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    FENGRUSH wrote: »

    Weve all seen Jules small man PvPing very well for example, and shes been in big EP guilds. I know Teargrants is a good player - because Ive seen the builds hes pulled out and actually fought against him. I know winnie is more than just a healer, but an amazing one, because Ive fought against her and been unable to finish groups solely because of her. I know plenty of great DC, fought with the best of no mercy, played with khole, soloed and dueled, and led powerful small mans. He wants to bring up Mohican in another post as someone who holds his own - great player too. Go ahead and ask him. Ask anyone worth a damn. But when asked about Zheg - you wont get the same response back.


    Aw, fengrush actually said something nice about me ?

    *tear* :)
    Edited by Jules on July 2, 2016 4:50AM
    JULES | PC NA | PHALANX
    Faction Lock is Oppressive AF.

    UserID- Juies || Youtube || Twitch || Twitter
    EP - Jules . Joules . Family Jules . Juleanos . Julary . Juliet
    DC - Juzie . Juri . Julsie . Jules . Jukes
    AD - Ju Jitsu . Julmanji. Jubaited . Joy


    Rest In Peace G
    Viva La Adamant
    Viva La Aristocracy
  • Elong
    Elong
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Zheg seriously get some fresh air and play something like Candy Crush.
  • Erudition
    Erudition
    ✭✭✭
    gibous wrote: »
    Do this in incremental tiers based on size. This idea comes from the fact that fighting in large coordinated numbers has both advantages and disadvantages - not just one or the other. Currently, there are only advantages to being in a really large group - perhaps most notably enormous amounts of healing stacked on top of AOE cap protection. What are the disadvantages of being in a large group, apart from destroying server and game performance? None. This is unbalanced.

    My idea for a "battle formation" debuff might look something like this:
    • Group of 1-8: No debuff
    • 9-12: 5% penalty to healing and damage
    • 13-16: 10% penalty to healing, damage, and 3% penalty to movement speed
    • 17-20: 15% penalty to healing, damage, and 6% penalty to movement speed
    • 21-24: 20% penalty to healing, damage, and 9% penalty to movement speed

    The outline above is just to get the point across - there's likely a smarter way of implementing the thresholds / values etc.

    Of course this game bears no resemblance to reality - but I think it's still interesting to consider historical examples of large organized armies being countered by smaller, more mobile units attacking the flanks and the rear. I really like the idea of having a game dynamic where choosing to be part of a large team comes along with the sacrifice of personal heroism and strength.

    The devs have shown an interest in creating some kind of disadvantage to being in a large group - look at magicka detonation and its morphs, as well as the Vicious Death set. But balance will not be had by way of an ability or an armor set - much the same way sorcerer shields could not be balanced alone by shield breaker. We need a baked-in solution such as what I'm suggesting here.

    Large groups need not worry - you will still be able to obliterate most opposition - you will just need to pay a little more attention to what is happening instead of just feeling safe inside the flock.

    As much as I think you're a great player Red, this cant work, they will just form smaller groups and get in TS together. The sad fact is ZOS wants to end vX players so they encourage group play and Cyro will be owned by groups from now on. Meaning the game just wont be fun for some of us.

    Whatever I guess.

    I like overwatch.
  • Zheg
    Zheg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Elong wrote: »
    Zheg seriously get some fresh air and play something like Candy Crush.

    Im going kayaking after lunch, im good on fresh air ;)

    Either fengrush will quietly disappear from this thread and pretend like this never happened, or he'll continue with a losing argument. Whichever the outcome, ill find it entertaining. His preferred method so far is to hope for a moderator to close the thread.
    ==Vehemence raid lead== and a surviving member of ==Mostly Harmless==

    V16 Breton Temp - Zig Zheg
    V16 Khajiit Sorc - Zheg
    V16 Dark Elf DK - Zhegg
    V16 Imperial NB - Zegai
    V12 High Elf NB - Zhig
  • zuto40
    zuto40
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Easy fix, just cap group limit at 12, dont need more then 12 to be successful in pvp and more then 12 can run multiple groups
    Stamblade- Legate
    Tank/Heals Templar- Sergeant
    Magic DK- Corporal
    Stam DK- Sergeant
    Stamplar- Corporal

    YouTube https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCy8uqORxhlrMh8oz2230s9g
  • Elong
    Elong
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Zheg wrote: »
    Elong wrote: »
    Zheg seriously get some fresh air and play something like Candy Crush.

    Im going kayaking after lunch, im good on fresh air ;)

    Either fengrush will quietly disappear from this thread and pretend like this never happened, or he'll continue with a losing argument. Whichever the outcome, ill find it entertaining. His preferred method so far is to hope for a moderator to close the thread.

    Good.
  • FENGRUSH
    FENGRUSH
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Jules wrote: »
    FENGRUSH wrote: »

    Weve all seen Jules small man PvPing very well for example, and shes been in big EP guilds. I know Teargrants is a good player - because Ive seen the builds hes pulled out and actually fought against him. I know winnie is more than just a healer, but an amazing one, because Ive fought against her and been unable to finish groups solely because of her. I know plenty of great DC, fought with the best of no mercy, played with khole, soloed and dueled, and led powerful small mans. He wants to bring up Mohican in another post as someone who holds his own - great player too. Go ahead and ask him. Ask anyone worth a damn. But when asked about Zheg - you wont get the same response back.


    Aw, fengrush actually said something nice about me ?

    *tear* :)

    Youre just never around when we say nice things about Jules.
    Zheg wrote: »
    FENGRUSH wrote: »
    Zheg wrote: »
    FENGRUSH wrote: »
    Zheg wrote: »
    FENGRUSH wrote: »
    ...rambling...
    I play every realm of pvp,

    Like I said, if you did, Id actually know you and could rate you.

    Lots of lines about useless meta stuff, stopped about halfway down. Youre a ball group player predominantly and defend it to all ends on the forums. Dont pull a Crown on us and pretend youre a 1vX / small group experienced player all of a sudden.

    Like I said, ego. You don't know everything, and you don't know everyone. In fact, I'd be surprised if you could even name 30% of the good players on TF. If I cared enough to have you 'know' me, I'd post videos of me cheesing pugs. I do spend a majority of my time as a large group player, but do you not realize how moronic you sound saying you don't know X, but you know that X doesn't play such and such a way because reasons. Here's the thing about ego fengrush, when it comes to sorcs, I may offer my opinion based on my overall experiences with the game, but I'd defer to teargrants, or meth, or QAM, or force siphon, or any other person that has far more experience. When it comes to group play though, not only do you have almost zero experience with it, you don't even play against or by the majority of the strongest guilds in the game because you avoid the competitive campaign. I don't know how else to explain that to you, there really aren't many other ways to reword the same point. You go beyond disregarding people that posses the experience you lack and actually insist you're right. It's analogous to a real estate agent insisting they know more about climate change than climate scientist at NOAA. If the discussion was about the housing bubble, then sure, you've got legs to stand on. But those aren't the arguments you're having.

    Never avoided campaigns - I avoid lag. If you want to keep repeating yourself at least try to go as far as to explain how you expect a build that functions around streak/gap closer/delayed DPS skill to play in lag. I showed you a video of my visit to TF - you have no comment. You just hammer on the same attempted insults. But theres no groups or players I havent faced in the game, even yours.

    Go ahead and drop me a list of some competitive guilds/groups/players so I can bring you some footage of competitive PVP.

    Sure, show me a video of you wiping a 50+ PM raid at BRK with a small haxus group bombing your 4 man group. No? Can't do that? Then it's funny how you have such strong opinions on people running far less than half those numbers in a fight, and have such strong opinions on people giving feedback about what aspects of the meta are favoring the excessive numbers and hampering their group. You're the type of player that probably keeps folders of highlight reels of you fighting groups or certain players so you have them ready at the drop of a hat to flash your epeen. For the past 5+ months, over the TG and DB permaroot meta, you have not fought the fights I'm talking about but are so quick to dismiss autopsies of the meta. I know, because I was on those campaigns almost every day for 4-6 hours playing at a breakneck pace. You popping in for a single excursion late at night means jack. You say you can't play in the lag ... these are the zergs that MAKE the lag. When features of the meta that enable and strengthen them are criticized, do you realize how moronic you look throwing yourself into that convo and saying "no, you're wrong, I can kill ball groups now, hurr hurr". You don't want to fight there because of the lag, you don't want people to address the things that give incentive to the people exacerbating/creating that lag, and you certainly don't want people leaving that campaign to go to yours because the lag ends up following when the fights die down. You just sit back in the minor league campaign insisting you're right, insisting you know what the problems are, and insisting you know what it's like on the campaign where those groups actually fight. You don't. The fact that you're still trying to argue that you do is absurd.

    You think you're the only special snowflake that has a build that's hampered by lag? Here's a fun fact for you peaches, not everyone can flee the lag because those groups will just follow. If it comes down to features that promote fengrush's ability to rambo into a horde of pugs vs features that give incentive to the mega zerg on TF that create the very lag fengrush finds so appalling, I'm going to go for addressing the features that give incentive to the mega zerg and tell rambo to gtfo. And that says nothing of the fact that this meta just isn't fun because your character feels like they're walking in syrup, if they can walk at all.

    Start watching at 2 minutes. Look at the siege, look at the number of groups and the number of players in that fight. Listen closely to them ask if "pact 2 was full" ... FFS that means they go into pact 3 when it happens. But go ahead and continue talking about how people in a group of 16 trying to fight that are zergling baddies that are unknown by the famous and elite 1vXers of haderus. Fights like this are why I keep saying you don't know what the F you're talking about, because you aren't experiencing this every night for months straight. You FLEE from it and then run your mouth and try to impede efforts to actually address the causes.


    Oh, here's an example fight (below) I was semi alluding to earlier in the post. I think I had around 16 and was trying to hold BRK. There were a handful of yellow pugs. Multiple PM raids, small haxus group constantly trying to bomb, negates and bombard galore. We held that for about half an hour until I crashed (right at the end when they get a near full wipe on us on the breach) and they got inside the inner before I could get back, this isn't complaining because we lost and are zergling baddies that need to L2P, the meta criticisms are because this example fight is the norm, not the exception for every night on TF. I don't give a flying F about something that makes your 4 man group slightly stronger against organized groups when it promotes the mess in these videos. The ridiculous thing is your takeaway from this last video is probably "That VE ballgroup is clearly the problem, thank god we have the meta we do now."


    I read part of this post last night and I realized you dont actually know how I feel about large scale PvP, "the meta", or anything else too well. Youre familiar with me trolling you through your guild, cause I dont really know you enough to troll you. Dont really have time to argue beyond that, but I dont have a negative outlook on VE or its members really. I dislike your attitude more than your views of things on the forums, but I prefer discussion back and forth than forum battles. If you or any members want to have one, feel free to ask me.

    I dont know if I missed it because I didnt really reread - but I was just asking for a competitive group or names since you want to say I cant handle competitive gameplay in ESO. You only named Pact Militia (is this the only competitive guild left in ESO?), and I can post some videos fighting them if youd like - I think I was fighting them on TF last night but I really dont know who they are. I know Invictus was there, but they are not a guild of 50+ EP, which is roughly what I was fighting on TF last night. The lag was atrocious, and once we took bleakers, I left - because it was terrible PvP. Additionally, it looks like DC doesnt have any great guilds. I asked in zone chat what groups are here and can they help siege/formulate a push. They all laughed and said "DC guilds? There are none." Armies of pugs slamming into each other - and I dont consider Pact Militia much more than that. I had plenty of fighting where AOE caps were relevant inside bleakers though last night. Probably just on at the wrong time - but DC was a mess on TF. And they arent much different on Haderus - but there is a better ratio of small group players:pop there I guess.

    Maybe AOE caps dont matter when 24 people are slamming into 35 people in a small area inside bleakers. It does matter when 4 people slam into 35 people though. Its probably a view point youre missing out on since competitive PVP doesnt include 4 man groups. In any event, I did watch part of that pact militia video you linked - does that add on showing where every class in your group really help? What a godamn mess - and what a disappointment that the game mechanics coddle such play.

    To reiterate - you dont really know how I feel on a lot of large scale things, but you can keep knocking me on them. I gave up engaging the issues on forums because the powers that be are not reading them here. They hear "noise" - so if you make enough noise they make a 'solution' for that noise. But generally, its not practical. And if were not discussing removing AOE caps or implementing dynamic ult gen back in - its probably a half baked solution that will lead to a new solution months down the line. That is my general view youll see on the forums.

    Edited by FENGRUSH on July 2, 2016 11:53PM
  •  Jules
    Jules
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    FENGRUSH wrote: »
    Jules wrote: »
    FENGRUSH wrote: »

    Weve all seen Jules small man PvPing very well for example, and shes been in big EP guilds. I know Teargrants is a good player - because Ive seen the builds hes pulled out and actually fought against him. I know winnie is more than just a healer, but an amazing one, because Ive fought against her and been unable to finish groups solely because of her. I know plenty of great DC, fought with the best of no mercy, played with khole, soloed and dueled, and led powerful small mans. He wants to bring up Mohican in another post as someone who holds his own - great player too. Go ahead and ask him. Ask anyone worth a damn. But when asked about Zheg - you wont get the same response back.


    Aw, fengrush actually said something nice about me ?

    *tear* :)

    Youre just never around when we say nice things about Jules.

    Is anyone?


    Or do you do this strictly when you're alone, painting your nails and drawing hearts around my name? :trollface:<3
    JULES | PC NA | PHALANX
    Faction Lock is Oppressive AF.

    UserID- Juies || Youtube || Twitch || Twitter
    EP - Jules . Joules . Family Jules . Juleanos . Julary . Juliet
    DC - Juzie . Juri . Julsie . Jules . Jukes
    AD - Ju Jitsu . Julmanji. Jubaited . Joy


    Rest In Peace G
    Viva La Adamant
    Viva La Aristocracy
  • FENGRUSH
    FENGRUSH
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Jules wrote: »
    FENGRUSH wrote: »
    Jules wrote: »
    FENGRUSH wrote: »

    Weve all seen Jules small man PvPing very well for example, and shes been in big EP guilds. I know Teargrants is a good player - because Ive seen the builds hes pulled out and actually fought against him. I know winnie is more than just a healer, but an amazing one, because Ive fought against her and been unable to finish groups solely because of her. I know plenty of great DC, fought with the best of no mercy, played with khole, soloed and dueled, and led powerful small mans. He wants to bring up Mohican in another post as someone who holds his own - great player too. Go ahead and ask him. Ask anyone worth a damn. But when asked about Zheg - you wont get the same response back.


    Aw, fengrush actually said something nice about me ?

    *tear* :)

    Youre just never around when we say nice things about Jules.

    Is anyone?


    Or do you do this strictly when you're alone, painting your nails and drawing hearts around my name? :trollface:<3

    You have your own song on stream - thats pretty special Jules!
  • Zheg
    Zheg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    FENGRUSH wrote: »
    Jules wrote: »
    FENGRUSH wrote: »

    Weve all seen Jules small man PvPing very well for example, and shes been in big EP guilds. I know Teargrants is a good player - because Ive seen the builds hes pulled out and actually fought against him. I know winnie is more than just a healer, but an amazing one, because Ive fought against her and been unable to finish groups solely because of her. I know plenty of great DC, fought with the best of no mercy, played with khole, soloed and dueled, and led powerful small mans. He wants to bring up Mohican in another post as someone who holds his own - great player too. Go ahead and ask him. Ask anyone worth a damn. But when asked about Zheg - you wont get the same response back.


    Aw, fengrush actually said something nice about me ?

    *tear* :)

    Youre just never around when we say nice things about Jules.
    Zheg wrote: »
    FENGRUSH wrote: »
    Zheg wrote: »
    FENGRUSH wrote: »
    Zheg wrote: »
    FENGRUSH wrote: »
    ...rambling...
    I play every realm of pvp,

    Like I said, if you did, Id actually know you and could rate you.

    Lots of lines about useless meta stuff, stopped about halfway down. Youre a ball group player predominantly and defend it to all ends on the forums. Dont pull a Crown on us and pretend youre a 1vX / small group experienced player all of a sudden.

    Like I said, ego. You don't know everything, and you don't know everyone. In fact, I'd be surprised if you could even name 30% of the good players on TF. If I cared enough to have you 'know' me, I'd post videos of me cheesing pugs. I do spend a majority of my time as a large group player, but do you not realize how moronic you sound saying you don't know X, but you know that X doesn't play such and such a way because reasons. Here's the thing about ego fengrush, when it comes to sorcs, I may offer my opinion based on my overall experiences with the game, but I'd defer to teargrants, or meth, or QAM, or force siphon, or any other person that has far more experience. When it comes to group play though, not only do you have almost zero experience with it, you don't even play against or by the majority of the strongest guilds in the game because you avoid the competitive campaign. I don't know how else to explain that to you, there really aren't many other ways to reword the same point. You go beyond disregarding people that posses the experience you lack and actually insist you're right. It's analogous to a real estate agent insisting they know more about climate change than climate scientist at NOAA. If the discussion was about the housing bubble, then sure, you've got legs to stand on. But those aren't the arguments you're having.

    Never avoided campaigns - I avoid lag. If you want to keep repeating yourself at least try to go as far as to explain how you expect a build that functions around streak/gap closer/delayed DPS skill to play in lag. I showed you a video of my visit to TF - you have no comment. You just hammer on the same attempted insults. But theres no groups or players I havent faced in the game, even yours.

    Go ahead and drop me a list of some competitive guilds/groups/players so I can bring you some footage of competitive PVP.

    Sure, show me a video of you wiping a 50+ PM raid at BRK with a small haxus group bombing your 4 man group. No? Can't do that? Then it's funny how you have such strong opinions on people running far less than half those numbers in a fight, and have such strong opinions on people giving feedback about what aspects of the meta are favoring the excessive numbers and hampering their group. You're the type of player that probably keeps folders of highlight reels of you fighting groups or certain players so you have them ready at the drop of a hat to flash your epeen. For the past 5+ months, over the TG and DB permaroot meta, you have not fought the fights I'm talking about but are so quick to dismiss autopsies of the meta. I know, because I was on those campaigns almost every day for 4-6 hours playing at a breakneck pace. You popping in for a single excursion late at night means jack. You say you can't play in the lag ... these are the zergs that MAKE the lag. When features of the meta that enable and strengthen them are criticized, do you realize how moronic you look throwing yourself into that convo and saying "no, you're wrong, I can kill ball groups now, hurr hurr". You don't want to fight there because of the lag, you don't want people to address the things that give incentive to the people exacerbating/creating that lag, and you certainly don't want people leaving that campaign to go to yours because the lag ends up following when the fights die down. You just sit back in the minor league campaign insisting you're right, insisting you know what the problems are, and insisting you know what it's like on the campaign where those groups actually fight. You don't. The fact that you're still trying to argue that you do is absurd.

    You think you're the only special snowflake that has a build that's hampered by lag? Here's a fun fact for you peaches, not everyone can flee the lag because those groups will just follow. If it comes down to features that promote fengrush's ability to rambo into a horde of pugs vs features that give incentive to the mega zerg on TF that create the very lag fengrush finds so appalling, I'm going to go for addressing the features that give incentive to the mega zerg and tell rambo to gtfo. And that says nothing of the fact that this meta just isn't fun because your character feels like they're walking in syrup, if they can walk at all.

    Start watching at 2 minutes. Look at the siege, look at the number of groups and the number of players in that fight. Listen closely to them ask if "pact 2 was full" ... FFS that means they go into pact 3 when it happens. But go ahead and continue talking about how people in a group of 16 trying to fight that are zergling baddies that are unknown by the famous and elite 1vXers of haderus. Fights like this are why I keep saying you don't know what the F you're talking about, because you aren't experiencing this every night for months straight. You FLEE from it and then run your mouth and try to impede efforts to actually address the causes.


    Oh, here's an example fight (below) I was semi alluding to earlier in the post. I think I had around 16 and was trying to hold BRK. There were a handful of yellow pugs. Multiple PM raids, small haxus group constantly trying to bomb, negates and bombard galore. We held that for about half an hour until I crashed (right at the end when they get a near full wipe on us on the breach) and they got inside the inner before I could get back, this isn't complaining because we lost and are zergling baddies that need to L2P, the meta criticisms are because this example fight is the norm, not the exception for every night on TF. I don't give a flying F about something that makes your 4 man group slightly stronger against organized groups when it promotes the mess in these videos. The ridiculous thing is your takeaway from this last video is probably "That VE ballgroup is clearly the problem, thank god we have the meta we do now."


    I read part of this post last night and I realized you dont actually know how I feel about large scale PvP, "the meta", or anything else too well. Youre familiar with me trolling you through your guild, cause I dont really know you enough to troll you. Dont really have time to argue beyond that, but I dont have a negative outlook on VE or its members really. I dislike your attitude more than your views of things on the forums, but I prefer discussion back and forth than forum battles. If you or any members want to have one, feel free to ask me.

    I dont know if I missed it because I didnt really reread - but I was just asking for a competitive group or names since you want to say I cant handle competitive gameplay in ESO. You only named Pact Militia (is this the only competitive guild left in ESO?), and I can post some videos fighting them if youd like - I think I was fighting them on TF last night but I really dont know who they are. I know Invictus was there, but they are not a guild of 50+ EP, which is roughly what I was fighting on TF last night. The lag was atrocious, and once we took bleakers, I left - because it was terrible PvP. Additionally, it looks like DC doesnt have any great guilds. I asked in zone chat what groups are here and can they help siege/formulate a push. They all laughed and said "DC guilds? There are none." Armies of pugs slamming into each other - and I dont consider Pact Militia much more than that. I had plenty of fighting where AOE caps were relevant inside bleakers though last night. Probably just on at the wrong time - but DC was a mess on TF. And they arent much different on Haderus - but there is a better ratio of small group players:pop there I guess.

    Maybe AOE caps dont matter when 24 people are slamming into 35 people in a small area inside bleakers. It does matter when 4 people slam into 35 people though. Its probably a view point youre missing out on since competitive PVP doesnt include 4 man groups. In any event, I did watch part of that pact militia video you linked - does that add on showing where every class in your group really help? What a godamn mess - and what a disappointment that the game mechanics coddle such play.

    To reiterate - you dont really know how I feel on a lot of large scale things, but you can keep knocking me on them. I gave up engaging the issues on forums because the powers that be are not reading them here. They hear "noise" - so if you make enough noise they make a 'solution' for that noise. But generally, its not practical. And if were not discussing removing AOE caps or implementing dynamic ult gen back in - its probably a half baked solution that will lead to a new solution months down the line. That is my general view youll see on the forums.

    Just the fact that you keep harping on aoe caps demonstrates how out of touch you are. If your 4 man pushed through that breach in the first video (and actually survived) and tried to bomb, you wouldn't have much to bomb because people are relatively spread in this meta - moreso for the multiple raid groups. Your 4 man would be utterly useless in that environment without a 'ball group' to either back you up or lead the fight (or worse, you'd need your own megazerg). You've recently said rapids can't be fixed because #ballgroups so the bombard meta is better (to paraphrase), and you've said healing is too strong (even with all of the new healing debuff sets that can stack on top of fasallas, plus the meatbag buff and poison debuffs, plus negates). You still think aoe caps are the end-all-be-all when they're hardly even relevant on trueflame most of the time. You're out of touch, I tried to make that clear with the fact that you avoid the main campaign. The video you linked is commonplace lag that everyone puts up with on a nightly basis because of the meta and overall performance of the game, and what did you do in that video? "Ima go to the sewers." Please, stop claiming you have any semblance of insight on the zerg-inducing meta or on group play.

    There's no point to a discussion with you because frankly your ego would likely never allow you to admit you don't know what the F you're talking about. You've done absolutely nothing to convince anyone you have any real experience fighting on the main campaign, against the main competitive groups still playing (no offense to red/yellow guilds on haderus, there's just far more guilds on TF), or anything even remotely resembling group v group play. I don't care if you have a single video stashed away showing you fighting invictus or whoever, it means absolutely nothing because everyone here knows you aren't fighting these groups night in and night out and you lack the experience you keep insisting you have. You have no insight into group v group mechanics because you don't play in one and never really have. You had to run with khole (who runs small and has a playstyle completely different from most organized groups) for 2 or 3 weeks just so you could claim you had barebones experience. You don't.

    What you've been doing is the equivalent of a nb going into the stam sorc threads over the past few months and telling you you're wrong and that the stam sorc has been the strongest in the game for over a year, needs no further buffs, and any changes would be detrimental to pvp. You'd want that nb to actually play a stam sorc and get experience under their belt before their opinion carried any weight, and you'd certainly want them to do so before they had the gall to tell people playing stam sorc since launch they're wrong. And yet, when it comes to these topics, you can't seem to make the connection to that analogy. I get that you don't like my attitude, few if any ever talk to you like this and are blunt enough to tell you don't know what the F you're talking about and actually be able to back it up. It's uncomfortable for you, I get it, #sorrynotsorry. You think your sad troll attempts are followed by kindness and patience? Not so much, I feel no need to mind your ego.

    As an aside, TF has the strongest blue guilds in NA (kholes is done, yes?). The fact that your takeaway is that there aren't blue guilds just demonstrates you've never stepped foot on competitive campaigns because then you'd know the guild names to be looking for. Now is a good time to circle back to your failed troll attempt at saying you don't know who I am so I'm just a nobody without an opinion that matters, but you didn't even know who the main blue guilds were. Lulz.
    Edited by Zheg on July 3, 2016 1:49AM
    ==Vehemence raid lead== and a surviving member of ==Mostly Harmless==

    V16 Breton Temp - Zig Zheg
    V16 Khajiit Sorc - Zheg
    V16 Dark Elf DK - Zhegg
    V16 Imperial NB - Zegai
    V12 High Elf NB - Zhig
  • ThulsaDoomDC
    ThulsaDoomDC
    ✭✭✭
    This is *uc*ing stupid. It's an MMO. Proxy det. Talons. Ultimates. Done.
    XBOX NA - mDK CP 488
    Better Dead Than Red
  •  Jules
    Jules
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    FENGRUSH wrote: »
    Jules wrote: »
    FENGRUSH wrote: »
    Jules wrote: »
    FENGRUSH wrote: »

    Weve all seen Jules small man PvPing very well for example, and shes been in big EP guilds. I know Teargrants is a good player - because Ive seen the builds hes pulled out and actually fought against him. I know winnie is more than just a healer, but an amazing one, because Ive fought against her and been unable to finish groups solely because of her. I know plenty of great DC, fought with the best of no mercy, played with khole, soloed and dueled, and led powerful small mans. He wants to bring up Mohican in another post as someone who holds his own - great player too. Go ahead and ask him. Ask anyone worth a damn. But when asked about Zheg - you wont get the same response back.


    Aw, fengrush actually said something nice about me ?

    *tear* :)

    Youre just never around when we say nice things about Jules.

    Is anyone?


    Or do you do this strictly when you're alone, painting your nails and drawing hearts around my name? :trollface:<3

    You have your own song on stream - thats pretty special Jules!

    That is not my song. Stop telling hundreds of people that, thx.
    JULES | PC NA | PHALANX
    Faction Lock is Oppressive AF.

    UserID- Juies || Youtube || Twitch || Twitter
    EP - Jules . Joules . Family Jules . Juleanos . Julary . Juliet
    DC - Juzie . Juri . Julsie . Jules . Jukes
    AD - Ju Jitsu . Julmanji. Jubaited . Joy


    Rest In Peace G
    Viva La Adamant
    Viva La Aristocracy
  • God_flakes
    God_flakes
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    FENGRUSH wrote: »
    Jules wrote: »
    FENGRUSH wrote: »

    Weve all seen Jules small man PvPing very well for example, and shes been in big EP guilds. I know Teargrants is a good player - because Ive seen the builds hes pulled out and actually fought against him. I know winnie is more than just a healer, but an amazing one, because Ive fought against her and been unable to finish groups solely because of her. I know plenty of great DC, fought with the best of no mercy, played with khole, soloed and dueled, and led powerful small mans. He wants to bring up Mohican in another post as someone who holds his own - great player too. Go ahead and ask him. Ask anyone worth a damn. But when asked about Zheg - you wont get the same response back.


    Aw, fengrush actually said something nice about me ?

    *tear* :)

    Youre just never around when we say nice things about Jules.
    Zheg wrote: »
    FENGRUSH wrote: »
    Zheg wrote: »
    FENGRUSH wrote: »
    Zheg wrote: »
    FENGRUSH wrote: »
    ...rambling...
    I play every realm of pvp,

    Like I said, if you did, Id actually know you and could rate you.

    Lots of lines about useless meta stuff, stopped about halfway down. Youre a ball group player predominantly and defend it to all ends on the forums. Dont pull a Crown on us and pretend youre a 1vX / small group experienced player all of a sudden.

    Like I said, ego. You don't know everything, and you don't know everyone. In fact, I'd be surprised if you could even name 30% of the good players on TF. If I cared enough to have you 'know' me, I'd post videos of me cheesing pugs. I do spend a majority of my time as a large group player, but do you not realize how moronic you sound saying you don't know X, but you know that X doesn't play such and such a way because reasons. Here's the thing about ego fengrush, when it comes to sorcs, I may offer my opinion based on my overall experiences with the game, but I'd defer to teargrants, or meth, or QAM, or force siphon, or any other person that has far more experience. When it comes to group play though, not only do you have almost zero experience with it, you don't even play against or by the majority of the strongest guilds in the game because you avoid the competitive campaign. I don't know how else to explain that to you, there really aren't many other ways to reword the same point. You go beyond disregarding people that posses the experience you lack and actually insist you're right. It's analogous to a real estate agent insisting they know more about climate change than climate scientist at NOAA. If the discussion was about the housing bubble, then sure, you've got legs to stand on. But those aren't the arguments you're having.

    Never avoided campaigns - I avoid lag. If you want to keep repeating yourself at least try to go as far as to explain how you expect a build that functions around streak/gap closer/delayed DPS skill to play in lag. I showed you a video of my visit to TF - you have no comment. You just hammer on the same attempted insults. But theres no groups or players I havent faced in the game, even yours.

    Go ahead and drop me a list of some competitive guilds/groups/players so I can bring you some footage of competitive PVP.

    Sure, show me a video of you wiping a 50+ PM raid at BRK with a small haxus group bombing your 4 man group. No? Can't do that? Then it's funny how you have such strong opinions on people running far less than half those numbers in a fight, and have such strong opinions on people giving feedback about what aspects of the meta are favoring the excessive numbers and hampering their group. You're the type of player that probably keeps folders of highlight reels of you fighting groups or certain players so you have them ready at the drop of a hat to flash your epeen. For the past 5+ months, over the TG and DB permaroot meta, you have not fought the fights I'm talking about but are so quick to dismiss autopsies of the meta. I know, because I was on those campaigns almost every day for 4-6 hours playing at a breakneck pace. You popping in for a single excursion late at night means jack. You say you can't play in the lag ... these are the zergs that MAKE the lag. When features of the meta that enable and strengthen them are criticized, do you realize how moronic you look throwing yourself into that convo and saying "no, you're wrong, I can kill ball groups now, hurr hurr". You don't want to fight there because of the lag, you don't want people to address the things that give incentive to the people exacerbating/creating that lag, and you certainly don't want people leaving that campaign to go to yours because the lag ends up following when the fights die down. You just sit back in the minor league campaign insisting you're right, insisting you know what the problems are, and insisting you know what it's like on the campaign where those groups actually fight. You don't. The fact that you're still trying to argue that you do is absurd.

    You think you're the only special snowflake that has a build that's hampered by lag? Here's a fun fact for you peaches, not everyone can flee the lag because those groups will just follow. If it comes down to features that promote fengrush's ability to rambo into a horde of pugs vs features that give incentive to the mega zerg on TF that create the very lag fengrush finds so appalling, I'm going to go for addressing the features that give incentive to the mega zerg and tell rambo to gtfo. And that says nothing of the fact that this meta just isn't fun because your character feels like they're walking in syrup, if they can walk at all.

    Start watching at 2 minutes. Look at the siege, look at the number of groups and the number of players in that fight. Listen closely to them ask if "pact 2 was full" ... FFS that means they go into pact 3 when it happens. But go ahead and continue talking about how people in a group of 16 trying to fight that are zergling baddies that are unknown by the famous and elite 1vXers of haderus. Fights like this are why I keep saying you don't know what the F you're talking about, because you aren't experiencing this every night for months straight. You FLEE from it and then run your mouth and try to impede efforts to actually address the causes.


    Oh, here's an example fight (below) I was semi alluding to earlier in the post. I think I had around 16 and was trying to hold BRK. There were a handful of yellow pugs. Multiple PM raids, small haxus group constantly trying to bomb, negates and bombard galore. We held that for about half an hour until I crashed (right at the end when they get a near full wipe on us on the breach) and they got inside the inner before I could get back, this isn't complaining because we lost and are zergling baddies that need to L2P, the meta criticisms are because this example fight is the norm, not the exception for every night on TF. I don't give a flying F about something that makes your 4 man group slightly stronger against organized groups when it promotes the mess in these videos. The ridiculous thing is your takeaway from this last video is probably "That VE ballgroup is clearly the problem, thank god we have the meta we do now."


    I read part of this post last night and I realized you dont actually know how I feel about large scale PvP, "the meta", or anything else too well. Youre familiar with me trolling you through your guild, cause I dont really know you enough to troll you. Dont really have time to argue beyond that, but I dont have a negative outlook on VE or its members really. I dislike your attitude more than your views of things on the forums, but I prefer discussion back and forth than forum battles. If you or any members want to have one, feel free to ask me.

    I dont know if I missed it because I didnt really reread - but I was just asking for a competitive group or names since you want to say I cant handle competitive gameplay in ESO. You only named Pact Militia (is this the only competitive guild left in ESO?), and I can post some videos fighting them if youd like - I think I was fighting them on TF last night but I really dont know who they are. I know Invictus was there, but they are not a guild of 50+ EP, which is roughly what I was fighting on TF last night. The lag was atrocious, and once we took bleakers, I left - because it was terrible PvP. Additionally, it looks like DC doesnt have any great guilds. I asked in zone chat what groups are here and can they help siege/formulate a push. They all laughed and said "DC guilds? There are none." Armies of pugs slamming into each other - and I dont consider Pact Militia much more than that. I had plenty of fighting where AOE caps were relevant inside bleakers though last night. Probably just on at the wrong time - but DC was a mess on TF. And they arent much different on Haderus - but there is a better ratio of small group players:pop there I guess.

    Maybe AOE caps dont matter when 24 people are slamming into 35 people in a small area inside bleakers. It does matter when 4 people slam into 35 people though. Its probably a view point youre missing out on since competitive PVP doesnt include 4 man groups. In any event, I did watch part of that pact militia video you linked - does that add on showing where every class in your group really help? What a godamn mess - and what a disappointment that the game mechanics coddle such play.

    To reiterate - you dont really know how I feel on a lot of large scale things, but you can keep knocking me on them. I gave up engaging the issues on forums because the powers that be are not reading them here. They hear "noise" - so if you make enough noise they make a 'solution' for that noise. But generally, its not practical. And if were not discussing removing AOE caps or implementing dynamic ult gen back in - its probably a half baked solution that will lead to a new solution months down the line. That is my general view youll see on the forums.

    DC absolutely has guilds running in TF. BoD runs constantly, SG has his merry band of pugs, I run small man for ES and they also run medium to large size raids every day and primetime. There's also a rumor CN is coming back. :trollface:
    ~Every single night and every single day, I'mma do my thang, I'mma do my thang.~
  • Esgameplaya1
    Esgameplaya1
    ✭✭✭✭
    [/quote] DC absolutely has guilds running in TF. BoD runs constantly, SG has his merry band of pugs, I run small man for ES and they also run medium to large size raids every day and primetime. There's also a rumor CN is coming back. :trollface: [/quote]

    ah darn I believe that was the original reason ve rerolled ad was to fight cn
    Edited by Esgameplaya1 on July 3, 2016 6:26AM
  • God_flakes
    God_flakes
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    DC absolutely has guilds running in TF. BoD runs constantly, SG has his merry band of pugs, I run small man for ES and they also run medium to large size raids every day and primetime. There's also a rumor CN is coming back. :trollface:

    ah darn I believe that was the original reason ve rerolled ad was to fight cn

    I was told it was because Harlocke insulted their fragile egos. CN has been gone for quite a few cycles now.
    Edited by God_flakes on July 3, 2016 6:29AM
    ~Every single night and every single day, I'mma do my thang, I'mma do my thang.~
  • Esgameplaya1
    Esgameplaya1
    ✭✭✭✭
    God_flakes wrote: »
    DC absolutely has guilds running in TF. BoD runs constantly, SG has his merry band of pugs, I run small man for ES and they also run medium to large size raids every day and primetime. There's also a rumor CN is coming back. :trollface:

    ah darn I believe that was the original reason ve rerolled ad was to fight cn

    I was told it was because Harlocke insulted their fragile egos. CN has been gone for quite a few cycles now.

    pfft! yeh that was it



  • Zheg
    Zheg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Xsorus wrote: »
    1. To the OP...No...that's silly and is not whats needed

    2. to Zheg...You're really quitting cause zerging isn't as effective as it was? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAH

    We're quitting because the game has been mismanaged since launch, the latest two metas have been the worst of any because of movement (for any playstyle), our raid leads are burnt out, most of our competition has quit, and other games are out/coming soon.

    You fail at trolling. And you fail at competency - zerging is more effective than it has ever been.
    ==Vehemence raid lead== and a surviving member of ==Mostly Harmless==

    V16 Breton Temp - Zig Zheg
    V16 Khajiit Sorc - Zheg
    V16 Dark Elf DK - Zhegg
    V16 Imperial NB - Zegai
    V12 High Elf NB - Zhig
  • frozywozy
    frozywozy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Ghost-Shot wrote: »
    Yes, come play this MMO and get punished for playing with people.
    Lord_Hev wrote: »
    I'd rather just cap group size to 12. All these calculations look like more potential server stress caused by zergs lol. Force people that want to run together more then 12 to have to coordinate via communication.

    This would make way more sense. 12-16 would be the optimal group size IMO.

    Ghost saying that optimal group size should be 12-16? Is this a dream?
    Frozn - Stamdk - AR50
    Frosted - Magplar - AR50
    Frodn - Magden - AR50
    Warmed - Magblade - AR50
    Mmfrozy - Magsorc - AR39
    Necrozn - Magcro - AR28
    Twitch.TV/FrozyESO
    PvP Group Builds
    • Fix Volendrung (spawn location - weapon white on the map causing the wielder to keep it forever - usable with emperorship)
    • Remove / Change CPs System, remove current CP/noCP campaigns and introduce one 30days with lock, one with no locks
    • Fix crashes when approaching a keep under attack because of bad / wrong rendering prioritization system
    • Change emperorship to value faction score points and not alliance points - see this and this
    • Fix long loading screens (mostly caused by players joining group out of rendering range)
    • Add 2 more quickslots to the wheel or add a different wheel for sieges weaponry only
    • Fix Balista Bolts not dealing damage on walls or doors if deployed at a certain place
    • Release bigger battlegrounds with 8 to 16 players per team and only two teams
    • Fix the permanent block animation - see examples : link1 link2 link3 link4 link5
    • Gives players 10 minutes to get back into Cyrodiil after relogging / crashing
    • Add a function to ignore the Claiming system of useless rewards
    • Improve the Mailing System / Rewards of the Worthy stacking
    • Assign specific group sizes to specific campaigns (24-16-8)
    • Make forward camps impossible to place near objectives
    • Make snares only available from ground effects abilities
    • Change emperorship to last minimum 24hours
    • Fix body sliding after cc breaking too quickly
    • Remove Block Casting through Battle Spirit
    • Fix the speed drop while jumping - see video
    • Fix loading screens when keeps upgrade
    • Fix Rams going crazy (spinning around)
    • Bring back dynamic ulti regeneration
    • Fix speed bug (abilities locked)
    • Introduce dynamic population
    • Lower population cap by 20%
    • Add Snare Immunity potions
    • Bring resurrection sickness
    • Fix character desync
    • Fix cc breaking bug
    • Fix gap closer bug
    • Fix health desync
    • Fix combat bug
    • Fix streak bug
    • Fix server lag
  • Komma
    Komma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Zheg wrote: »
    Xsorus wrote: »
    1. To the OP...No...that's silly and is not whats needed

    2. to Zheg...You're really quitting cause zerging isn't as effective as it was? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAH

    We're quitting because the game has been mismanaged since launch, the latest two metas have been the worst of any because of movement (for any playstyle), our raid leads are burnt out, most of our competition has quit, and other games are out/coming soon.

    You fail at trolling. And you fail at competency - zerging is more effective than it has ever been.

    Many feel that the game has made great improvements in the right direction. If it werent for the ping issues and scumbag hackers this might well be the best game on the market and not by just a little.

    For Fengrush, in my time since beta I think I have seen you in cyrodiil maybe once. That doesnt mean you arent there and it doesnt mean you arent good. I know you are cause I watch your twitch from time to time.(I had to stop for a while from the constant bitching but have enjoyed more lately)

    This isnt a 1v1 or 6v6 or 12v12 game, this is an AvA game. To try and stop any of those playstyles in any way is a bad move. On the other hand to try and make any of those play styles easier is also a bad move. AOE caps do make ball groups have an advantage and it just so happens that the ball groups bring the ping. Doing away with one may help eliminate the other. Making purge a more powerful but self only skill would also be good along with getting rid of magic detonation and VD. Why they reduce the dmg in cyrodiil by 50% then add a set like VD just baffles me @Wrobel .
    Kohma Kozzy-cr160-Stamblade
    Komma-cr160-Magicblade
    Komma the Great-cr160-Stam DK
    Kommah-cr160-Mag DK
    Komma Kozzy-cr160-Mag Templar
    Kommuh Kozzy-cr160-Stam Templar
    Komma the White-cr160-Mag Sorc
    The Tazmanian Devil-cr160-Stamsorc
    OTG
  • Zheg
    Zheg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Komma wrote: »
    Zheg wrote: »
    Xsorus wrote: »
    1. To the OP...No...that's silly and is not whats needed

    2. to Zheg...You're really quitting cause zerging isn't as effective as it was? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAH

    We're quitting because the game has been mismanaged since launch, the latest two metas have been the worst of any because of movement (for any playstyle), our raid leads are burnt out, most of our competition has quit, and other games are out/coming soon.

    You fail at trolling. And you fail at competency - zerging is more effective than it has ever been.

    Many feel that the game has made great improvements in the right direction. If it werent for the ping issues and scumbag hackers this might well be the best game on the market and not by just a little.

    For Fengrush, in my time since beta I think I have seen you in cyrodiil maybe once. That doesnt mean you arent there and it doesnt mean you arent good. I know you are cause I watch your twitch from time to time.(I had to stop for a while from the constant bitching but have enjoyed more lately)

    This isnt a 1v1 or 6v6 or 12v12 game, this is an AvA game. To try and stop any of those playstyles in any way is a bad move. On the other hand to try and make any of those play styles easier is also a bad move. AOE caps do make ball groups have an advantage and it just so happens that the ball groups bring the ping. Doing away with one may help eliminate the other. Making purge a more powerful but self only skill would also be good along with getting rid of magic detonation and VD. Why they reduce the dmg in cyrodiil by 50% then add a set like VD just baffles me @Wrobel .

    Oh sure, the game has made improvements, but for me there haven't been enough improvements in as long a period of time as they've had. Just look at the base movement speed - it was bugged with the TG patch, complained about and reported by tons of players, ZOS denied it existed for a while, and then said they're working on it. We're now 6 months later and they haven't even said a word on it. That's just one example, but it's endemic to how this game has been managed. Balance has gotten better on many fronts, but personally I don't enjoy watching my character wade through mud; mist form helped a bunch, but it's still an issue and a poor solution as it forces most magicka builds to go vampire. All of my characters have been a vampire for as long as I can remember, take a step back and it's pretty clear that there are deep-seated issues with the combat system.

    The list I gave was just cliffnotes, I've gotten multiple forum bans for daring to talk about the exploit situation, but how they fumbled that disaster and made it worse (plus the fact that it's been in game since launch and reported) was another major reason for wanting to throw in the towel - I almost completely quit halfway through this campaign because I was livid at how ZOS was acting during the exploit thing. RvRvR was in a much better place when the game had multiple competitive guilds running, now you fight the same ones all night every night, and deal with the mega-zerg for most of your fights. So, those 'great improvements in the right direction' are not all-encompassing, on many other fronts they've regressed and/or made the game significantly worse (cough cough forward camps). I will never, ever, ever play another game managed by ZOS.
    Edited by Zheg on July 3, 2016 4:08PM
    ==Vehemence raid lead== and a surviving member of ==Mostly Harmless==

    V16 Breton Temp - Zig Zheg
    V16 Khajiit Sorc - Zheg
    V16 Dark Elf DK - Zhegg
    V16 Imperial NB - Zegai
    V12 High Elf NB - Zhig
  • God_flakes
    God_flakes
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Movement IS jacked up. Getting on and off siege is clunky af. Getting in and out of doors is STILL screwy after 2 years! It is simply unacceptable that this far in those things are still an issue.
    ~Every single night and every single day, I'mma do my thang, I'mma do my thang.~
  • frozywozy
    frozywozy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    @Zheg - Saying 10-15times in this thread that Fengrush is out of touch after you admitted yourself that watching streams is not your thing and you don't understand people who do it confirm how you're out of touch yourself. You don't even know how he fights and how well he does on Haderus fighting groups 5x his size and then you come here posting a video of you handling the same kind of groups (Pact Militia) but unlike him who fight with 4-5 players, you actually roll with 16-18 (as you've been saying). Maybe he's not fighting the organized bomb groups but he knows damn well how to handle zerg guilds like you keep complaining about the past month.

    I'll admit that when Trueflame is not laggy, fighting Invictus, Haxus, Vehemence, Adamant or The Kelly's Gang is much harder than fighting any guild I've seen running on Haderus. But that doesn't mean that Fengrush is out of touch and could not handle them. I watch him fight every night and he possesses every quality a leader needs to handle any competitive group nowadays. @Zheg - I've seen so many speculations, lies, and assumptions made in your posts in here. I don't have the energy to counter every pathetic point you made but it's really aggravating. Seriously slow down abit man.
    Edited by frozywozy on July 3, 2016 4:40PM
    Frozn - Stamdk - AR50
    Frosted - Magplar - AR50
    Frodn - Magden - AR50
    Warmed - Magblade - AR50
    Mmfrozy - Magsorc - AR39
    Necrozn - Magcro - AR28
    Twitch.TV/FrozyESO
    PvP Group Builds
    • Fix Volendrung (spawn location - weapon white on the map causing the wielder to keep it forever - usable with emperorship)
    • Remove / Change CPs System, remove current CP/noCP campaigns and introduce one 30days with lock, one with no locks
    • Fix crashes when approaching a keep under attack because of bad / wrong rendering prioritization system
    • Change emperorship to value faction score points and not alliance points - see this and this
    • Fix long loading screens (mostly caused by players joining group out of rendering range)
    • Add 2 more quickslots to the wheel or add a different wheel for sieges weaponry only
    • Fix Balista Bolts not dealing damage on walls or doors if deployed at a certain place
    • Release bigger battlegrounds with 8 to 16 players per team and only two teams
    • Fix the permanent block animation - see examples : link1 link2 link3 link4 link5
    • Gives players 10 minutes to get back into Cyrodiil after relogging / crashing
    • Add a function to ignore the Claiming system of useless rewards
    • Improve the Mailing System / Rewards of the Worthy stacking
    • Assign specific group sizes to specific campaigns (24-16-8)
    • Make forward camps impossible to place near objectives
    • Make snares only available from ground effects abilities
    • Change emperorship to last minimum 24hours
    • Fix body sliding after cc breaking too quickly
    • Remove Block Casting through Battle Spirit
    • Fix the speed drop while jumping - see video
    • Fix loading screens when keeps upgrade
    • Fix Rams going crazy (spinning around)
    • Bring back dynamic ulti regeneration
    • Fix speed bug (abilities locked)
    • Introduce dynamic population
    • Lower population cap by 20%
    • Add Snare Immunity potions
    • Bring resurrection sickness
    • Fix character desync
    • Fix cc breaking bug
    • Fix gap closer bug
    • Fix health desync
    • Fix combat bug
    • Fix streak bug
    • Fix server lag
  • Komma
    Komma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You know how many games I didn't like that i quit yet hung around the forums and complained about? That number is zero. It has never been worth my time since it will never change anything. If Ping were no longer an issue i have a feeling almost all of the complaints would seem small. Running a tad slower? really? lol

    You keep using the word exploit. They weren't/aren't exploiting they were/are using a hack. People claim it has been reported since beta but most of us never heard about it until someone was caught speed hacking. Yes many of us could tell that some peoples play wasn't within the boundaries of the game but we were all told to shut up and L2P. Well many of us learned 2 play and for about a week when the hackers turned their cheats off they were getting rolled. Now its back on and they, again, tell us to L2P. I don't blame the gun(hack), I don't blame the police(zos) i blame the cowards using it. I believe zos is working to combat it but they will have to use a heavy fist and not kid gloves so we will see.

    I will play this game until I am tired of it and something that interests me more comes out. Still one of the top games for combat and pvp on the market so good luck out there.
    Kohma Kozzy-cr160-Stamblade
    Komma-cr160-Magicblade
    Komma the Great-cr160-Stam DK
    Kommah-cr160-Mag DK
    Komma Kozzy-cr160-Mag Templar
    Kommuh Kozzy-cr160-Stam Templar
    Komma the White-cr160-Mag Sorc
    The Tazmanian Devil-cr160-Stamsorc
    OTG
  • ZOS_DaryaK
    ZOS_DaryaK
    admin
    We have closed this thread as the original point appears to have been completely abandoned.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.