The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Vehemence was the Best Guild to play this game.

• Crispen_Longbow
    Crispen_Longbow
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    HoloYoitsu wrote: »
    Axy, I am all the disappoint. How could you forget about the real number 1 ESO guild of all time?
    eawENeJ.jpg
    KRZ0GBG.jpg

VE are simply impostors trying to fill the shoes of their predecessors.

Great stuff right there.

I wonder if there will be a keep like Ash with a tower they can all stand in and heal walls until the lag is so bad they can't be wiped by groups of /zone pugs due to numbers.

Daniel just made an honest mistake, it's really just a typo. When he said "We Killed 100s vs 20 in ESO", He meant to say "Our 100s Killed 20 in ESO".

Edited by Crispen_Longbow on June 29, 2016 7:12PM
    Crispen Longbow - Daggerfall Covenant (DC): NB - Rank:50 (NA/PC) - RIP (Blue VE, Khole, LoM, MO)
    Crispen Longboww - Aldmeri Dominion (AD): NB - Rank:50 (NA/PC) - Crispen's House of Pain RIP (KP, Yellow VE, Omni)
    Crispen Longbow-EP - Ebonheart Pact (EP): NB - Rank:50 (NA/PC) - RIP (Red VE)
  • Satiar
    Satiar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    You know what I don't appreciate, coming into our zone after you leave and starting drama...or in this thread and other places being sexists towards a woman who plays this game...the onlyway you argue against her or other women is to talk about who they sleep with, what they look like, "reputations", etc. it's not just the one woman in this thread tall seem to be arguing with either, we always see this in the zone chat put downs. Disgusting stuff.

People did get pretty exuberant in zone after, that I can't deny. There were some bad feelings all around of late, and for some victory was quite sweet. Probably not the best form though.

I have no idea where you get the sexist part though. My only comment to Jauriel is that we all make our own reputations, and we have to deal with those. She gets petty and personal and sometimes people get petty and personal back, and that's sad but I don't know what people expect to happen. You throw enough stones you'll probably get some back.

But as always, if you ever have a problem with something said or done, I am more than happy to hear about it and deal with it. I'm not all seeing or all knowing, but i have always been open to dealing with grievances if I am made aware of them.
    Edited by Satiar on June 29, 2016 7:21PM
    Vehemence -- Commander and Raid Lead -- Tri-faction PvP
    Knights Paravant -- Co-GM and Raid Lead -- AD Greyhost

• God_flakes
    God_flakes
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Axy, I am all the disappoint. How could you forget about the real number 1 ESO guild of all time?
    eawENeJ.jpg
    KRZ0GBG.jpg

Great stuff right there.

I wonder if there will be a keep like Ash with a tower they can all stand in and heal walls until the lag is so bad they can't be wiped by groups of /zone pugs due to numbers.

Daniel just made an honest mistake, it's really just a typo. When he said "We Killed 100s vs 20 in ESO", He meant to say "Our 100s Killed 20 in ESO".

After the events of the last few days I actually miss Daniel. People can sit here and trash talk him all they want about his "skills" in game. He was a gentleman and even when he was mad he never, ever would have stooped to harassing women IRL. Never.
  • Force-Siphon
    Force-Siphon
    ✭✭✭✭
    Steve I'm not talking about you in particular, you know who I'm talking about and its reinforced in this thread.
    Edited by Force-Siphon on June 29, 2016 7:22PM
    The one and only Force Siphon - PVP Sorc NA
    1 man zerg

twitch.tv/forcesiphon
  • Satiar
    Satiar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Steve I'm not talking about you in particular, you know who I'm talking about and its reinforced in this thread.

You cast a pretty wide net with that comment.

• _Chaos
    _Chaos
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Glass houses are a btch aren't they :'(
    'Chaos
  • God_flakes
    God_flakes
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Satiar wrote: »
    You know what I don't appreciate, coming into our zone after you leave and starting drama...or in this thread and other places being sexists towards a woman who plays this game...the onlyway you argue against her or other women is to talk about who they sleep with, what they look like, "reputations", etc. it's not just the one woman in this thread tall seem to be arguing with either, we always see this in the zone chat put downs. Disgusting stuff.

People did get pretty exuberant in zone after, that I can't deny. There were some bad feelings all around of late, and for some victory was quite sweet. Probably not the best form though.

I have no idea where you get the sexist part though. My only comment to Jauriel is that we all make our own reputations, and we have to deal with those. She gets petty and personal and sometimes people get petty and personal back, and that's sad but I don't know what people expect to happen. You throw enough stones you'll probably get some back.

And then again there are those people in game for whom LYING and slandering people is their primary tactic when they get really, really angry. What better way than to create, out of whole cloth, the most disgusting and vile rumors one can imagine? It is enormously different than "you're a cheater" and "here's some make up tips" and if you can't see that, there is something wrong with you.
  • Ghost-Shot
    Ghost-Shot
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    God_flakes wrote: »
    eawENeJ.jpg
    KRZ0GBG.jpg

Great stuff right there.

After the events of the last few days I actually miss Daniel. People can sit here and trash talk him all they want about his "skills" in game. He was a gentleman and even when he was mad he never, ever would have stooped to harassing women IRL. Never.

For all the personal attacks you throw at people, you don't get to play the victim. And you apparently missed all the nasty things Daniel has said to Jules and Winnie.
    Edited by Ghost-Shot on June 29, 2016 7:29PM
  • HoloYoitsu
    HoloYoitsu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Go to sleep for one night and this is what I wake up to.
    7sgWied.jpg

I would like to remind everyone about the importance of staying hydrated and regulating salt intake.
  • Satiar
    Satiar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    eawENeJ.jpg
    KRZ0GBG.jpg

Great stuff right there.

Naw, he just sat back and let his guild mates relentlessly harass people trying to have fun and play a game. And when called out on it admitted he couldn't control his people or make them stop. Solid leadership spec.

• Crispen_Longbow
    Crispen_Longbow
    ✭✭✭✭✭

All in all it was Alma from CN that was universally hated not so much Daniel.
    Crispen Longbow - Daggerfall Covenant (DC): NB - Rank:50 (NA/PC) - RIP (Blue VE, Khole, LoM, MO)
    Crispen Longboww - Aldmeri Dominion (AD): NB - Rank:50 (NA/PC) - Crispen's House of Pain RIP (KP, Yellow VE, Omni)
  • Satiar
    Satiar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

And then again there are those people in game for whom LYING and slandering people is their primary tactic when they get really, really angry. What better way than to create, out of whole cloth, the most disgusting and vile rumors one can imagine? It is enormously different than "you're a cheater" and "here's some make up tips" and if you can't see that, there is something wrong with you.

You get petty and personal really quick, it's practically your go to. And then you're shocked and dumbfounded when you get some back. I won't endorse trading spite that way but I'm not going to pretend it's coming out of nowhere and I'm not going to act shocked.

• God_flakes
    God_flakes
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Mayhap some of these big tough men here harassed her. Wouldn't shock me in the slightest.
  • Joy_Division
    Joy_Division
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Why are the mods so fast to close down threads actually relevant to the game, yet let this thread continue?
  • Rohamad_Ali
    Rohamad_Ali
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This thread #1 Soap Opera NA confirmed

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=98T3PVaRrHU
  • Satiar
    Satiar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I'd call this all a magnificent derailment but it is an Axy thread so endless drama and salt migh actually be on topic.

• hammayolettuce
    hammayolettuce
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    _Chaos wrote: »

Glass houses are a btch aren't they :'(

The difference is what she said was relevant to the game. But the responses that have since been deleted in the other thread are personal and make accusations that are a much bigger deal than people seem to realize.

But as always, if you ever have a problem with something said or done, I am more than happy to hear about it and deal with it. I'm not all seeing or all knowing, but i have always been open to dealing with grievances if I am made aware of them.

In response to the "we all make our own reputations" comment, that's not entirely true- and I'm not taking sides here- It takes one person to start a rumor, and if it gets around to enough people, they all just accept it as true. As for the sexist thing, I've only really seen people make personal insults and accusations in zone chat against known female players. Usually when dudes are trashing on other dudes, it's more of a "go die in a fire" type of thing, which is also not ok, but doesn't affect a person's reputation in the long term (unless you're sarenvog). Even if the accusation had merit to it, think about how this would be treated if it were a guy "sending sexts"? You know how many dirty tells I get in this game? A *** lot. Not everyone knows how old I am and most of them are strangers. What if I were to make a list of all of the disgusting tells I get and who they're from, do you really think it would have a long-term effect on their reputations? There's a huge double standard here.

If people have to resort to that ugliness in response to being called bad, then you've already lost the battle. This is the kind of stuff that tarnishes a guilds reputation- allowing that toxicity to begin with and then having the rest of the guild jump on the bandwagon with the same toxic verbage. VE is a respectable guild. Take the high road and just play the game. There is no need to fight dirty.

Edited by hammayolettuce on June 29, 2016 8:05PM
    Snü (Magicka DK) ♥ Thnu (Stamplar) ♥ Pizza for Breakfast (Magplar) ♥ Sparklefingers (Magicka Sorc) ♥
    Bean and Cheese Burrito (Magicka DK) ♥ Snurrito (Stamplar) ♥
    DARFAL COVANT
  • Cinnamon_Spider
    Cinnamon_Spider
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Why did I read this?
    Cinn #SorcLivesMatter
    Exquisite Bedlam - Sorcerer AD rank 34
    Cinnamonspiderdreams - Sorcerer EP rank 24
    Synaris Astarte - Templar DC rank 24
    Cinnamon Spider - Nightblade AD

Youtube - Cinnamon_Spider
  • Crispen_Longbow
    Crispen_Longbow
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Mayhap some of these big tough men here harassed her. Wouldn't shock me in the slightest.

I wouldn't know the motivation for the hate vomit that rolled out of her mouth on a regular basis. Of CN members that was the main person most had issue with.
  • Hektik_V
    Hektik_V
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    grills?
    Das Hektik
    Hektik V
    Hektiksaurus
    Hekspawn

@HEKT1K
  • TBois
    TBois
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Why did I read this?

In hopes for dshotz's return?
    Edited by TBois on June 29, 2016 7:46PM
    Current Guilds: Fantasia
    Former Guilds: Decibel, Hagnado, Lemon Party

PC/NA
    T-Bois (Stam Sorc since 1.4) - AD
    An Unsettling Snowball (Templar) - AD
    Bosquecito (Stam Sorc) - DC
    Peti-T-Bois (Stamden) - AD

Youtube
  • booksmcread
    booksmcread
    ✭✭✭✭
    Less drama, more llamas please.

giphy.gif
  • Skitttles
    Skitttles
    ✭✭✭✭
    Nerd rage, I love it.
    Skittles | DC Stem Sok and sumtimes Nertbled
  • Satiar
    Satiar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    VE is a respectable guild. Take the high road and just play the game. There is no need to fight dirty.

I'm confident saying that's what we've done, as much as anyone can.

But I'm also not terribly sympathetic towards people that dish it out but can't take any back. If you want the call it a tarnish on our reputation than fine, but I'll wager people with a low opinion of us don't require more reasons than they already have, and those who don't might be wise to take forum slap fights with a helping of salt. I mean, this entire thread is a troll thread after all :dizzy:

• God_flakes
    God_flakes
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I wouldn't know the motivation for the hate vomit that rolled out of her mouth on a regular basis. Of CN members that was the main person most had issue with.

And I repeat, after what I've seen lately....I would love to hear her side.
  • Crispen_Longbow
    Crispen_Longbow
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    What this thread will turn into for all parties.

Dont-Burn-Bridges-dan-skognes-motivation-blogger-speaker-teacher-trainer-coach-educator.jpg

q3cE70r.gif

gifstache_2950_1354654801.gif

giphy.gif

drNvpq0.gif

20927e26dd8772a7fcbdd55f77e25502.jpg

93655-Burning-Bridges.jpg

a4f168be8541e43bc3868ced07034e8a.jpg

Final thoughts
    41f7da9cb696766394f0b14cc3c181ef.jpg

• ZOS_Ragnar
    ZOS_Ragnar
    admin
    The conversation has gotten out of hand and this thread has been locked. The thread has degraded to a point where it can not be saved. In the future please keep your posts civil and constructive.
    Edited by ZOS_Ragnar on June 29, 2016 8:42PM
    The Elder Scrolls Online - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.