The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Vehemence was the Best Guild to play this game.

• Minno
    Minno
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Zheg wrote: »
    Anazasi wrote: »
    I think VE did a great job and certainly they were the heavy hitters for AD. But let us not forget all the other guilds that participated. Players either are too shy to admit or so over zealous that it might have missed observation. But every single night AD was faced with a 2 front war, we always had DC pushing and EP pushing us at the same time. I'm not saying they were working together (wink, wink) but VE was not able to win this campaign alone. It was a factional effort that involved many guilds and each guild owns part of the victory. My hat goes off to VE without a doubt but I also recognize COH, ArCane Council, Fantasia and all the others that were there.

Great JOB AD let us continue to build a solid relationship on cooperation and respect.

Agreed. Some of my most stressful nights were when arcane/fantasia/coh werent running and it seemed like no other groups were on, or at least communicating. I went to bed seeing our few hundred point lead and expecting it to be reversed with night caps by the time i logged in again for primetime, but AD's oceanic crews clearly did some serious work while we slept.

Hats off to the pugs that put up with me yammering about resources 10 minutes before every eval. Random yellows actually rode north and took resources whereas on blue it would have been more likely to devolve into a zone chat troll.

Y U No like blue zone chat Zheg ? It's better then any other factions zone chat . Publius provides hours of entertainment at no charge to the public with no commercial interruptions . Try getting that on Hulu or Netflix .

I may have to switch to Haderus just to hear consistent @Publius_Scipio zone rock ballads.
    Minno - DC - Forum-plar Extraordinaire
    - Guild-lead for MV
    - Filthy Casual
  • booksmcread
    booksmcread
    ✭✭✭✭
    Ishammael wrote: »
    Satiar wrote: »
    KenaPKK wrote: »
    They may have won with numbers, and their competition may have been questionable for the last few patches, but they certainly know how to win a campaign when it comes down to it.

We miss fighting good guilds :(

No more Deci, Nexus, Rage, etc. Not many left in this game worth fighting.

KH is all but done, too.

='(

You could take the remnants of the two groups and re-brand them as V-Hole. >.>
  • Zheg
    Zheg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    God_flakes wrote: »
    Even the best guilds get farmed. We all die in pvp. I think everyone would do well to remember that.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=wwl4MIl2A4k

Fully agree (on the dying part). Every group in the game has had bad wipes. That video doesn't really relate to your point though ;)

Looks like you got a wipe on a small group crispy was heading up since neither steve nor I was there, and you got a single bomb on them while they were engaged with the other blues at the gate. Either way, that's not what farming is, and you should know better given how often I've farmed at that very gate.

What? You're not going to send AoE here to viciously slander me? You guys are slipping.

Ps. Not nice throwing Crispy under the bus.

How is it throwing him under the bus? Crispy is one of the few people I'll trust to lead when I want to drag my feet and not take over crown for the night. You got a single wipe on what looks like a small group of VE players having fun out of raid and called that farming, while they were fighting another set of blues. If it were me I would have pushed in early on, but I see jesus beams coming from the second floor so it's hard to say how many were actually up there and whether pushing in even made sense. If those are the straws you cling to I'll leave you to it.

You made a half salient point hinting at the fact that everyone dies, and then tried to muddy it up with some claim about farming.

aoe is just jealous he doesn't have my biting wit and sarcasm with which to smack down forum pvp, so he gets a little cranky at times.

I wonder if Saramis came here and offered up all these excuses if he would be given a pass by all of you?

Cranky? Is that what we are calling his behavior yesterday?

The difference is, saramis would never even be in the same position because if we ever wanted to punctuate a point with a video it would actually be a relevant video, and not that desperate attempt at attention that you posted. I alluded to there being people above the videoed group since i was seeing jesus beams tossed down and wondered if there were far more at the gate than were shown as a reason not to push in. Crispin more or less confirmed. Yet still you peddle this garbage as having any relevancy. I get it, youre desperate, just try not to make it seem so obvious.

If you want to get into a petty video war of who has the more embarassing wipes on the other, you should probably pick a group that doesnt have you under kill counter's "on farm status". Your odds arent all that favorable.
  • PrinceFabious
    PrinceFabious
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Even the best guilds get farmed. We all die in pvp. I think everyone would do well to remember that.

Fully agree (on the dying part). Every group in the game has had bad wipes. That video doesn't really relate to your point though ;)

Looks like you got a wipe on a small group crispy was heading up since neither steve nor I was there, and you got a single bomb on them while they were engaged with the other blues at the gate. Either way, that's not what farming is, and you should know better given how often I've farmed at that very gate.

What? You're not going to send AoE here to viciously slander me? You guys are slipping.

How is it throwing him under the bus? Crispy is one of the few people I'll trust to lead when I want to drag my feet and not take over crown for the night. You got a single wipe on what looks like a small group of VE players having fun out of raid and called that farming, while they were fighting another set of blues. If it were me I would have pushed in early on, but I see jesus beams coming from the second floor so it's hard to say how many were actually up there and whether pushing in even made sense. If those are the straws you cling to I'll leave you to it.

You made a half salient point hinting at the fact that everyone dies, and then tried to muddy it up with some claim about farming.

aoe is just jealous he doesn't have my biting wit and sarcasm with which to smack down forum pvp, so he gets a little cranky at times.

I wonder if Saramis came here and offered up all these excuses if he would be given a pass by all of you?

The difference is, saramis would never even be in the same position because if we ever wanted to punctuate a point with a video it would actually be a relevant video, and not that desperate attempt at attention that you posted. I alluded to there being people above the videoed group since i was seeing jesus beams tossed down and wondered if there were far more at the gate than were shown as a reason not to push in. Crispin more or less confirmed. Yet still you peddle this garbage as having any relevancy. I get it, youre desperate, just try not to make it seem so obvious.

If you want to get into a petty video war of who has the more embarassing wipes on the other, you should probably pick a group that doesnt have you under kill counter's "on farm status". Your odds arent all that favorable.

Didnt I 2vX you and your raid leads at BRK farm tower?
    Edit: I remember this because after the 6-8 of you wiped. I saw a full 24 man raid run down the hill charging into the already AD captured farm tower
    Edited by PrinceFabious on June 29, 2016 4:59PM
  • God_flakes
    God_flakes
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I don't really see what you're getting at Jauriel. You, among many others, killed 6 VE members messing around on a gate. What do you want, a cookie?

1. You're not the deities you think you are. Campaigns aren't won or lost because of the almighty VE.

2. An apology from someone....anyone in your guild for the below the belt, disgusting filth thrown at me yesterday from a prominent member in YOUR guild would be nice. After all, you left DC because of hurt buttocks over zone commentary from a couple of DC players. Now I'm left to wonder what some of tour members did to CN players to cause the enormous drama that went on with them.

I have defended Ve. I did my best to work with Ve when they were DC side. I went to bat against my fellow faction members to try to keep the peace while you were there. I'm not really trying to *prove* anything, except perhaps how hypocritical you guys can be.
  • zyk
    zyk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cyrodiil campaigns are the equivalent of public servers in other games. Not every moment of the 1000+ hours enthusiasts spend there is played at our best. Sometimes we YOLO, sometimes we play drunk/high/sleep deprived/etc, sometimes we're experimenting and sometimes we just don't care.

So I always find it funny when people take any particular wipe or event to have meaning or value beyond the basic entertainment of ESO combat.
  • God_flakes
    God_flakes
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Wait....you're actually defending him now after your guild has smacktalked him and HM for months? This is fascinating. Continue.
  • Satiar
    Satiar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

I don't really see what you're getting at Jauriel. You, among many others, killed 6 VE members messing around on a gate. What do you want, a cookie?

1. You're not the deities you think you are. Campaigns aren't won or lost because of the almighty VE.

2. An apology from someone....anyone in your guild for the below the belt, disgusting filth thrown at me yesterday from a prominent member in YOUR guild would be nice. After all, you left DC because of hurt buttocks over zone commentary from a couple of DC players. Now I'm left to wonder what some of tour members did to CN players to cause the enormous drama that went on with them.

I have defended Ve. I did my best to work with Ve when they were DC side. I went to bat against my fellow faction members to try to keep the peace while you were there. I'm not really trying to *prove* anything, except perhaps how hypocritical you guys can be.

Ok 1, no one is claiming to be a deity. But we know what we're capable of and false humility isn't really a virtue. No one wins a campaign alone, but this is twice now we've rolled to the weakest faction and brought in some hard wins. Draw what conclusions you like from that. Posting that silly video is terribly petty, mostly because no one ever claimed we don't wipe. I'd say our defining quality as a guild was resilience, being able to take some disgusting losses as a learning experience and using them to get better.

2, I dunno what to say. I've heard the exact same things BBQ said. I'm not really the type to bring that stuff up but I will say this is a small community and we all make our own reputations. I'd apologize on his behalf but it wouldn't mean anything and quite frankly you did your part to make the salt level in the thread as high as it was.

And lol CN. Alma doing Alma things, end of story.
    Vehemence -- Commander and Raid Lead -- Tri-faction PvP
    Knights Paravant -- Co-GM and Raid Lead -- AD Greyhost

• Zheg
    Zheg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

Other than your bizarre posts on here over the last few hours i dont and have never had a problem with you or your guild. Hell, besides saramis theres no one on TF's blue i have a problem with - and only him because of petty trash talk he's said. Its hard to apologize for something that you didnt even see because the mods were out in force. Anything overly nasty isnt something id support, but everyone has their own vendettas, grudges, and people they just dislike. Ive certainly pushed the line myself on ocassion when it came to people like jules or frozn.

If you have personal beef then take it up with them. You look foolish and petty with these last few posts.
    Edited by Zheg on June 29, 2016 5:15PM
  • Satiar
    Satiar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    zyk wrote: »
    Cyrodiil campaigns are the equivalent of public servers in other games. Not every moment of the 1000+ hours enthusiasts spend there is played at our best. Sometimes we YOLO, sometimes we play drunk/high/sleep deprived/etc, sometimes we're experimenting and sometimes we just don't care.

So I always find it funny when people take any particular wipe or event to have meaning or value beyond the basic entertainment of ESO combat.

Pretty much. All you can really hope for as a lead is that when it matters and you're up against someone you really don't want to lose to, people show with their A Game.

• God_flakes
    God_flakes
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Ok 1, no one is claiming to be a deity. But we know what we're capable of and false humility isn't really a virtue. No one wins a campaign alone, but this is twice now we've rolled to the weakest faction and brought in some hard wins. Draw what conclusions you like from that. Posting that silly video is terribly petty, mostly because no one ever claimed we don't wipe. I'd say our defining quality as a guild was resilience, being able to take some disgusting losses as a learning experience and using them to get better.

2, I dunno what to say. I've heard the exact same things BBQ said. I'm not really the type to bring that stuff up but I will say this is a small community and we all make our own reputations. I'd apologize on his behalf but it wouldn't mean anything and quite frankly you did your part to make the salt level in the thread as high as it was.

I've also heard some nasty stuff about tons of people in the game. I've actually witnessed disgusting behavior and never once have I used it in a thread here regarding game play. Absolutely nothing I said in that thread warranted the lies coming from your guild, especially when all I have ever done (much to my regret) was defend you. If Bbq has something resembling proof-I would love to see it.
  • FENGRUSH
    FENGRUSH
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

Looks like you got a wipe on a small group crispy was heading up since neither steve nor I was there

Confirmed VE cannot small group PvP without steve or zheg there to lead the crown and appropriately countdown the detonates and point out the position the group shall move to when the detonate explodes.
  • Satiar
    Satiar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

I've also heard some nasty stuff about tons of people in the game. I've actually witnessed disgusting behavior and never once have I used it in a thread here regarding game play. Absolutely nothing I said in that thread warranted the lies coming from your guild, especially when all I have ever done (much to my regret) was defend you. If Bbq has something resembling proof-I would love to see it.

For someone who only ever defended us you talked a lot of nonsense at us before any of this went down.

Anyways, an Internet fight got personal and then it got deleted. These things happen, and it always takes two to tango. Zheg and I had literally nothing to do with it, so if it's really bothering you I suggest you take it up with BBQ. That's about all I have to say on that.

• God_flakes
    God_flakes
    ✭✭✭✭✭

For someone who only ever defended us you talked a lot of nonsense at us before any of this went down.

Anyways, an Internet fight got personal and then it got deleted. These things happen, and it always takes two to tango. Zheg and I had literally nothing to do with it, so if it's really bothering you I suggest you take it up with BBQ. That's about all I have to say on that.

So let me see if I've got Ve logic straight: Harlocke hurts your hinnies in zone chat over GAMEPLAY and you blame all of DC, leave the faction and your members trash talk us all over these forums for the past month or so. One of your members makes repugnant and fallacious accusations about me that involve REAL LIFE stuff and it's "meh, who cares? These things happen."

:/
  • Satiar
    Satiar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

So let me see if I've got Ve logic straight: Harlocke hurts your hinnies in zone chat over GAMEPLAY and you blame all of DC, leave the faction and your members trash talk us all over these forums for the past month or so. One of your members makes repugnant and fallacious accusations about me that involve REAL LIFE stuff and it's "meh, who cares? These things happen."

We were leaving long before HM said anything in zone. Her throwing a fit just made it easier to leave, as before that I felt bad about breaking ties with a guild that had obstensibly supported our DC adventures.

• Joy_Division
    Joy_Division
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah, so, how 'bout that last campaign on TF? Competitive, tense, semi enjoyable even with the bombard-negate-lag trash.

Oh, people would rather discuss personal drama and make wild accusations. K have fun.
  • Winnamine
    Winnamine
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Now you're just making everyone curious...do screenshots exist of this thread?
    Edited by Winnamine on June 29, 2016 5:48PM
    Winni
    ~
    VE
    Decibel
  • Elong
    Elong
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Winnamine wrote: »

Keeps it in the same folder as her beauty techniques Winnie :p
  • Ghost-Shot
    Ghost-Shot
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    FENGRUSH wrote: »
    Eh.

I think multiple guilds owned multiple metas, and I'm confident in saying we owned ours. I don't think there was any guild that pushed the map like we did, aggressively went after dethrones and wins like we did. I have no trouble saying 1.6ish-current we've been the best at what we do, but there's plenty great ones that went before us and plenty great ones that played against us so eh, who knows.

I kind of thought the same. Past 1.6 they dropped the burst, halved the damage, and suddenly ball groups with healers were invincible. This was literally the easiest time to be a ball group, but someone has to be the best at it!

And here's Fengrush, ignorant as always. I had hoped you'd seen the light like Axy did.
    Draxys wrote: »
    HoloYoitsu wrote: »
    Axy, I am all the disappoint. How could you forget about the real number 1 ESO guild of all time?
    eawENeJ.jpg
    KRZ0GBG.jpg

VE are simply impostors trying to fill the shoes of their predecessors.

This picture pleases me, and also reminds me of the time that decibel dominated them back in the day, which was every damn time.

I would look fondly upon the memory of their 50 man stealth bomb on us if I hadn't completely blocked it from my memory.

RAID 2 AND 3 BOMB NOW! ULT THOSE MOTHER ***!
  • Ghost-Shot
    Ghost-Shot
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Elong wrote: »

REKT
  • Rohamad_Ali
    Rohamad_Ali
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'd like an apology for this thread being bumped into my view ever 10 seconds . -Thnx in advance
  • manny254
    manny254
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Can I have a cookie? I want a cookie.
    - Mojican
  • Ghost-Shot
    Ghost-Shot
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    manny254 wrote: »

Yes, 100g
  • manny254
    manny254
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Ghost-Shot wrote: »

Yes, 100g

Hmmmm I would say deal, but that would require logging into ESO.
    - Mojican
  • Ghost-Shot
    Ghost-Shot
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Ghost-Shot wrote: »

Yes, 100g

Hmmmm I would say deal, but that would require logging into ESO.

IOU?
  • Crispen_Longbow
    Crispen_Longbow
    ✭✭✭✭✭

... Can I have a cookie? I want a cookie.

Here you go!!!! (Just don't ask where the Cream comes from).

Milk-Cookie-Shots-Recipe.jpg

Edited by Crispen_Longbow on June 29, 2016 6:17PM
    Crispen Longbow - Daggerfall Covenant (DC): NB - Rank:50 (NA/PC) - RIP (Blue VE, Khole, LoM, MO)
    Crispen Longboww - Aldmeri Dominion (AD): NB - Rank:50 (NA/PC) - Crispen's House of Pain RIP (KP, Yellow VE, Omni)
    Crispen Longbow-EP - Ebonheart Pact (EP): NB - Rank:50 (NA/PC) - RIP (Red VE)
  • God_flakes
    God_flakes
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Elong wrote: »

You're reeeeeealllly hung up on the beauty tip comment, aren't you? :open_mouth:
  • Zheg
    Zheg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    FENGRUSH wrote: »

Looks like you got a wipe on a small group crispy was heading up since neither steve nor I was there

Confirmed VE cannot small group PvP without steve or zheg there to lead the crown and appropriately countdown the detonates and point out the position the group shall move to when the detonate explodes.

I dont even need to correct or make fun of you any more. The irrelevancy you feel must be oppressing.
  • rfennell_ESO
    rfennell_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    HoloYoitsu wrote: »
    Axy, I am all the disappoint. How could you forget about the real number 1 ESO guild of all time?
    eawENeJ.jpg
    KRZ0GBG.jpg

VE are simply impostors trying to fill the shoes of their predecessors.

Great stuff right there.

I wonder if there will be a keep like Ash with a tower they can all stand in and heal walls until the lag is so bad they can't be wiped by groups of /zone pugs due to numbers.
  • Force-Siphon
    Force-Siphon
    ✭✭✭✭
    You know what I don't appreciate, coming into our zone after you leave and starting drama...or in this thread and other places being sexists towards a woman who plays this game...the onlyway you argue against her or other women is to talk about who they sleep with, what they look like, "reputations", etc. it's not just the one woman in this thread tall seem to be arguing with either, we always see this in the zone chat put downs. Disgusting stuff.
    The one and only Force Siphon - PVP Sorc NA
    1 man zerg

twitch.tv/forcesiphon
This discussion has been closed.