Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Vehemence was the Best Guild to play this game.

• Minno
    Minno
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    God_flakes wrote: »
    Minno wrote: »
    Lexxypwns wrote: »
    I'd say Vehemence did more to better the community than any other guild in this game and that PVP would likely be in a MUCH worse state on PC NA if it weren't for them. To have a guild reroll to a new faction, all the drama and loss of friends/members involved, then to do it again is very impressive imo

One of a few guilds, despite the playstyle differences you may have with them, that can say they did the unthinkable; rolling a new toon to help balance the competitive campaign.

I look forward to a full camp cycle fighting against them.

They're quitting.

i didn't get the memo :\
    63112195.jpg
    Minno - DC - Forum-plar Extraordinaire
    - Guild-lead for MV
    - Filthy Casual
  • God_flakes
    God_flakes
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Even the best guilds get farmed. We all die in pvp. I think everyone would do well to remember that.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=wwl4MIl2A4k
    Edited by God_flakes on June 29, 2016 1:45PM
  • Zheg
    Zheg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Even the best guilds get farmed. We all die in pvp. I think everyone would do well to remember that.

Fully agree (on the dying part). Every group in the game has had bad wipes. That video doesn't really relate to your point though ;)

Looks like you got a wipe on a small group crispy was heading up since neither steve nor I was there, and you got a single bomb on them while they were engaged with the other blues at the gate. That's not what farming is, and you should know better given how often I've farmed at that very gate.
    Edited by Zheg on June 29, 2016 2:05PM
  • God_flakes
    God_flakes
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Zheg wrote: »

Fully agree (on the dying part). Every group in the game has had bad wipes. That video doesn't really relate to your point though ;)

Looks like you got a wipe on a small group crispy was heading up since neither steve nor I was there, and you got a single bomb on them while they were engaged with the other blues at the gate. That's not what farming is, and you should know better given how often I've farmed at that very gate.

What? You're not going to send AoE here to viciously slander me? You guys are slipping.

Ps. Not nice throwing Crispy under the bus.
    Edited by God_flakes on June 29, 2016 2:11PM
  • DisgracefulMind
    DisgracefulMind
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

That was the most potato video I've seen in awhile.
    Unfortunate magicka warden main.
    PC/NA Server
    Fairweather Friends
    Retired to baby bgs forever. Leave me alone.
  • Zheg
    Zheg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

Looks like you got a wipe on a small group crispy was heading up since neither steve nor I was there, and you got a single bomb on them while they were engaged with the other blues at the gate. Either way, that's not what farming is, and you should know better given how often I've farmed at that very gate.

What? You're not going to send AoE here to viciously slander me? You guys are slipping.

How is it throwing him under the bus? Crispy is one of the few people I'll trust to lead when I want to drag my feet and not take over crown for the night. You got a single wipe on what looks like a small group of VE players having fun out of raid and called that farming, while they were fighting another set of blues. If it were me I would have pushed in early on, but I see jesus beams coming from the second floor so it's hard to say how many were actually up there and whether pushing in even made sense. If those are the straws you cling to I'll leave you to it.

You made a half salient point hinting at the fact that everyone dies, and then tried to muddy it up with some claim about farming.

aoe is just jealous he doesn't have my biting wit and sarcasm with which to smack down forum pvp, so he gets a little cranky at times.
    Edited by Zheg on June 29, 2016 2:23PM
  • God_flakes
    God_flakes
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Meh. I will let the people judge. Your denials are *unique*....
  • Zheg
    Zheg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

That's a good thing. Me thinks if crispy were to link his killcounters on all of you you'd be feeling about |--| yay small.
  • Lexxypwns
    Lexxypwns
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

That was the most potato video I've seen in awhile.

Dat sorc heal spec doe
  • booksmcread
    booksmcread
    ✭✭✭✭
    Rylana wrote: »
    Hopefully some of VE will stick around and have their own little DR or Invictus to fight on, ill look forward to that.

Yeah, some of us will still be around. Not sure what I'm going to do, but I'll still be here.
  • Mako1132
    Mako1132
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    HoloYoitsu wrote: »
    Axy, I am all the disappoint. How could you forget about the real number 1 ESO guild of all time?
    eawENeJ.jpg
    KRZ0GBG.jpg

VE are simply impostors trying to fill the shoes of their predecessors.

Wow. Gone from the game for months and ya'll are still talking about them and what...stalking them?

It's just some hilarious ***. Also, some of us on these forums play BDO too. So when we see something that ridiculous we tend to take screenshots.
  • Anazasi
    Anazasi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think VE did a great job and certainly they were the heavy hitters for AD. But let us not forget all the other guilds that participated. Players either are too shy to admit or so over zealous that it might have missed observation. But every single night AD was faced with a 2 front war, we always had DC pushing and EP pushing us at the same time. I'm not saying they were working together (wink, wink) but VE was not able to win this campaign alone. It was a factional effort that involved many guilds and each guild owns part of the victory. My hat goes off to VE without a doubt but I also recognize COH, ArCane Council, Fantasia and all the others that were there.

Great JOB AD let us continue to build a solid relationship on cooperation and respect.
  • Rohamad_Ali
    Rohamad_Ali
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ShadowGrabber best guild NA ! He maeks Damge !
  • Zheg
    Zheg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Anazasi wrote: »
    I think VE did a great job and certainly they were the heavy hitters for AD. But let us not forget all the other guilds that participated. Players either are too shy to admit or so over zealous that it might have missed observation. But every single night AD was faced with a 2 front war, we always had DC pushing and EP pushing us at the same time. I'm not saying they were working together (wink, wink) but VE was not able to win this campaign alone. It was a factional effort that involved many guilds and each guild owns part of the victory. My hat goes off to VE without a doubt but I also recognize COH, ArCane Council, Fantasia and all the others that were there.

Great JOB AD let us continue to build a solid relationship on cooperation and respect.

Agreed. Some of my most stressful nights were when arcane/fantasia/coh werent running and it seemed like no other groups were on, or at least communicating. I went to bed seeing our few hundred point lead and expecting it to be reversed with night caps by the time i logged in again for primetime, but AD's oceanic crews clearly did some serious work while we slept.

Hats off to the pugs that put up with me yammering about resources 10 minutes before every eval. Random yellows actually rode north and took resources whereas on blue it would have been more likely to devolve into a zone chat troll.
  • Crispen_Longbow
    Crispen_Longbow
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Lol Nice Video. I was pugging around with 7 VE members.
    Stanger, Mud, Zoola, Kobrin, Warrax, books and myself.

I remember this because Saramis was stealthed up with 24 in the same position where the four of you were 5 minutes before this with a raid of 24.

I came in to bomb them and they moved to the floor above you guys. It was just me and warrax(Spermrekt) and the 7 of you (4 in group plus the 3 pugs) around you. I was negated and rooted and died to you 7, Warrax got out. Then they spent the next minute trying to rez me at your feet while getting hammered from the top and fighting those outside. Zoola finally got me up but we lost our healer in the process and never got her up the rest of the fight. The 6 of us finally pushed in as we couldn't stay out getting hammered from the second and third floors. The 6 of us went left (no healer) and engaged another DC group we lost 3 when the stealth bomb hit us and killed the other 3 of us. I believe there were maybe 4 other pugs out front still wondering around.

But good Job you stealthed bombed 3 guys that were already engaged with another DC group already outnumbered with no healers.

Yes we got REKT!!
    Edited by Crispen_Longbow on June 29, 2016 3:05PM
    Crispen Longbow - Daggerfall Covenant (DC): NB - Rank:50 (NA/PC) - RIP (Blue VE, Khole, LoM, MO)
    Crispen Longboww - Aldmeri Dominion (AD): NB - Rank:50 (NA/PC) - Crispen's House of Pain RIP (KP, Yellow VE, Omni)
    Crispen Longbow-EP - Ebonheart Pact (EP): NB - Rank:50 (NA/PC) - RIP (Red VE)
  • Rohamad_Ali
    Rohamad_Ali
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Anazasi wrote: »

Agreed. Some of my most stressful nights were when arcane/fantasia/coh werent running and it seemed like no other groups were on, or at least communicating. I went to bed seeing our few hundred point lead and expecting it to be reversed with night caps by the time i logged in again for primetime, but AD's oceanic crews clearly did some serious work while we slept.

Hats off to the pugs that put up with me yammering about resources 10 minutes before every eval. Random yellows actually rode north and took resources whereas on blue it would have been more likely to devolve into a zone chat troll.

Y U No like blue zone chat Zheg ? It's better then any other factions zone chat . Publius provides hours of entertainment at no charge to the public with no commercial interruptions . Try getting that on Hulu or Netflix .
  • Zheg
    Zheg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

Lol Nice Video. I was pugging around with 7 VE members.
    Stanger, Mud, Zoola, Kobrin, Warrax, krobin and myself.

I remember this because Saramis was stealthed up with 24 in the same position where the four of you were 5 minutes before this with a raid of 24.

I came in to bomb them and they moved to the floor above you guys. It was just me and warrax(Spermrekt) and the 7 of you (4 in group plus the 3 pugs) around you. I was negated and rooted and died to you 7, Warrax got out. Then they spent the next minute trying to rez me at your feet while getting hammered from the top and fighting those outside. Zoola finally got me up but we lost our healer in the process and never got her up the rest of the fight. The 6 of us finally pushed in as we couldn't stay out getting hammered from the second and third floors. The 6 of us went left (no healer) and engaged another DC group we lost 3 when the stealth bomb hit us and killed the other 3 of us. I believe there were maybe 4 other pugs out front still wondering around.

But good Job you stealthed bombed 3 guys that were already engaged with another DC group already outbumbered with no healers.

REKT

Jeez crispy, stop getting farmed.
  • Crispen_Longbow
    Crispen_Longbow
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Zheg and Steve about Crispen...
    e3f2c9b87da91fb40f41208a3d54b6e4b9fcc7182ec48b3f78787b81d650dc2f.jpg

Crispens Response...
    3cf57f743c4631cf90cfe26c4fb0540d.jpg

Edited by Crispen_Longbow on June 29, 2016 3:09PM
    Crispen Longbow - Daggerfall Covenant (DC): NB - Rank:50 (NA/PC) - RIP (Blue VE, Khole, LoM, MO)
    Crispen Longboww - Aldmeri Dominion (AD): NB - Rank:50 (NA/PC) - Crispen's House of Pain RIP (KP, Yellow VE, Omni)
    Crispen Longbow-EP - Ebonheart Pact (EP): NB - Rank:50 (NA/PC) - RIP (Red VE)
  • Satiar
    Satiar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

Lol Jauriel. I don't know what you're trying to prove. We wiped probably multiple times a night doing things we shouldn't because it's fun, and going in over your head is more fun than waiting around in a perfect choke or keep. Just goes to show, when you're on top everyone wants to catch you slipping ;)
    Edited by Satiar on June 29, 2016 3:17PM
    Vehemence -- Commander and Raid Lead -- Tri-faction PvP
    Knights Paravant -- Co-GM and Raid Lead -- AD Greyhost

• Satiar
    Satiar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

Crispens Response...

You do fine mate! Still, you don't know stress until you've tried to lead raid with Bulbasir backseat raid-leading you.

Him; "You just wiped."
    Me: "I KNOW!"

• Zheg
    Zheg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Satiar wrote: »

Crispens Response...

You do fine mate! Still, you don't know stress until you've tried to lead raid with Bulbasir backseat raid-leading you.

Him; "You just wiped."

Steve: "That's probably ending up in a video."
  • Satiar
    Satiar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Satiar wrote: »

Crispens Response...

Him; "You just wiped."

Steve: "That's probably ending up in a video."

Nuuuuuu I'm becoming HIM!

• Draxys
    Draxys
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Axy, I am all the disappoint. How could you forget about the real number 1 ESO guild of all time?
    eawENeJ.jpg
    KRZ0GBG.jpg

This picture pleases me, and also reminds me of the time that decibel dominated them back in the day, which was every damn time.

rip decibel
  • Satiar
    Satiar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Draxys wrote: »
    eawENeJ.jpg
    KRZ0GBG.jpg

This picture pleases me, and also reminds me of the time that decibel dominated them back in the day, which was every damn time.

I would look fondly upon the memory of their 50 man stealth bomb on us if I hadn't completely blocked it from my memory.

• Publius_Scipio
    Publius_Scipio
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    VE, for as long as I knew them on DC were honorable. Steve was an honorable leader. And I will not forget the boost they gave the COVENANT when we damn sure needed it. Needed it against the criminal organization knows as Haxus. Haxus who used brutal ESO group tactics (along with all the ESO game mechanic advantages awarded to groups at the time) to bring pain and death to innocent breton families. Pain and death to young redguard children that only wanted to play school yard basketball. Pain and destruction to orcs already paying an arm and a leg for dental insurance premiums.....

Haxus with their multi-polar leader Hektik and his five clones. Methuselah the 94 year old man with a siege engine fetish while emp.... Jules, who baked cookies, drove them all to 9th grade soccer practice in the Haxus team minivan, and did Haxus laundry (including Dignified Mouse's favorite pair of Super Mario Brothers print tighty-whities). All Jules really wanted (besides crocs for Christmas) was to "fit in" and feel loved in ESO. She found it. And Aegon jr. If there was justice in the world Aegon jr. wouldn't even exist because Aegon was brutally crushed by The Mountain in GoT lore.

VE fought against Crown and his tidal wave of rabid, beady eyed, foaming at the mouth, runny nosed elves. VE did a lot for the COVENANT. And Scipio will remember VE. Godspeed Steve and VE.
    Super-Mario-Bros-5-Pack-Briefs-Boys-Underwear-0-0.jpg
    Edited by Publius_Scipio on June 29, 2016 5:28PM
  • Satiar
    Satiar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    VE, for as long as I knew them on DC were honorable. Steve was an honorable leader. And I will not forget the boost they gave the COVENANT when we damn sure needed it. Needed it against the criminal organization knows as Haxus. Haxus who used brutal ESO group tactics (along with all the ESO game mechanic advantages awarded to groups at the time) to bring pain and death to innocent breton families. Pain and death to young redguard children that only wanted to play school yard basketball. Pain and destruction to orcs already paying an arm and a leg for dental insurance premiums.....

Haxus with their multi-polar leader Hektik and his five clones. Methuselah the 94 year old man with a siege engine fetish while emp.... Jules, who baked cookies, drove them all to 9th grade soccer practice in the Haxus team minivan, and did Haxus laundry (including Dignified Mouse's favorite pair of Super Mario Brothers print tighty-whities). All Jules really wanted (besides crocs for Christmas) was to "fit in" and feel loved in ESO. She found it. And Aegon jr. If there was justice in the world Aegon jr. wouldn't even exist because Aegon was brutally crushed by The Mountain in GoT lore.

VE fought against Crown and his tidal wave of rabid, beady eyed, foaming at the mouth, runny nosed elves. VE did a lot for the COVENANT. And Scipio will remember VE. God speed Steve and VE.
    Super-Mario-Bros-5-Pack-Briefs-Boys-Underwear-0-0.jpg

Thank you Scipio. While it may have been a time of turmoil and hardship, it was a great honor to fight under the DC flag.

If the Covenant ever faces such desperate peril as once they did, perhaps i shall find it within me to take up my robe and wizard hat and throw my face boldly into Chalman once again ;)
    Edited by Satiar on June 29, 2016 4:29PM

• FENGRUSH
    FENGRUSH
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

Lol what am I watching. This guy is light attacking the air and this group has like 300 CP. VE #1 guild in world cannot die to such a thing!
  • Satiar
    Satiar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    FENGRUSH wrote: »

Lol what am I watching. This guy is light attacking the air and this group has like 300 CP. VE #1 guild in world cannot die to such a thing!

I think we just saw the beginning of the new Light Attack Air meta.

• God_flakes
    God_flakes
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Looks like you got a wipe on a small group crispy was heading up since neither steve nor I was there, and you got a single bomb on them while they were engaged with the other blues at the gate. Either way, that's not what farming is, and you should know better given how often I've farmed at that very gate.

How is it throwing him under the bus? Crispy is one of the few people I'll trust to lead when I want to drag my feet and not take over crown for the night. You got a single wipe on what looks like a small group of VE players having fun out of raid and called that farming, while they were fighting another set of blues. If it were me I would have pushed in early on, but I see jesus beams coming from the second floor so it's hard to say how many were actually up there and whether pushing in even made sense. If those are the straws you cling to I'll leave you to it.

You made a half salient point hinting at the fact that everyone dies, and then tried to muddy it up with some claim about farming.

aoe is just jealous he doesn't have my biting wit and sarcasm with which to smack down forum pvp, so he gets a little cranky at times.

I wonder if Saramis came here and offered up all these excuses if he would be given a pass by all of you?

Cranky? Is that what we are calling his behavior yesterday?
  • Satiar
    Satiar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

I wonder if Saramis came here and offered up all these excuses if he would be given a pass by all of you?

Cranky? Is that what we are calling his behavior yesterday?

I don't really see what you're getting at Jauriel. You, among many others, killed 6 VE members messing around on a gate. What do you want, a cookie?

This discussion has been closed.