The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Vehemence was the Best Guild to play this game.

Axyredo
Axyredo
✭✭✭
k den
Havoc
EP Dragonknight - Axyredo
EP/DC Templar - Axy
#NerfMagicDK
  • Zheg
    Zheg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Axyredo was the best DK to play this game. He's on everyone's list in that salty thread the DK crowd made.
  • ColoredScreams
    ColoredScreams
    ✭✭✭
    They won with numbers.
    Edited by ColoredScreams on June 29, 2016 4:00AM
  • Elong
    Elong
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    This'll go well...
  • Sythen88411
    Sythen88411
    ✭✭✭✭
    Congrats on ad winning
  • Esgameplaya1
    Esgameplaya1
    ✭✭✭✭
    q42pfzR.jpg
  • Ghost-Shot
    Ghost-Shot
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I'm glad you understand Axy, thanks for the kind words!
  • Satiar
    Satiar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Eh.

I think multiple guilds owned multiple metas, and I'm confident in saying we owned ours. I don't think there was any guild that pushed the map like we did, aggressively went after dethrones and wins like we did. I have no trouble saying 1.6ish-current we've been the best at what we do, but there's plenty great ones that went before us and plenty great ones that played against us so eh, who knows.
    Vehemence -- Commander and Raid Lead -- Tri-faction PvP
    Knights Paravant -- Co-GM and Raid Lead -- AD Greyhost

• FENGRUSH
    FENGRUSH
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Satiar wrote: »
    Eh.

I think multiple guilds owned multiple metas, and I'm confident in saying we owned ours. I don't think there was any guild that pushed the map like we did, aggressively went after dethrones and wins like we did. I have no trouble saying 1.6ish-current we've been the best at what we do, but there's plenty great ones that went before us and plenty great ones that played against us so eh, who knows.

I kind of thought the same. Past 1.6 they dropped the burst, halved the damage, and suddenly ball groups with healers were invincible. This was literally the easiest time to be a ball group, but someone has to be the best at it!
  • Satiar
    Satiar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    FENGRUSH wrote: »
    Eh.

I kind of thought the same. Past 1.6 they dropped the burst, halved the damage, and suddenly ball groups with healers were invincible. This was literally the easiest time to be a ball group, but someone has to be the best at it!

We were pretty good in 1.5 too but Deci and Havoc were better then, no problem saying that.

And you can say it was easy but we took on all comers who tried to do the same.
    Edited by Satiar on June 29, 2016 4:43AM

• FENGRUSH
    FENGRUSH
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Eh.

We were pretty good in 1.5 too but Deci and Havoc were better then, no problem saying that.

f114c97b5c4f7c00c047194dc679c842.jpg
  • Satiar
    Satiar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Eh.

f114c97b5c4f7c00c047194dc679c842.jpg

WOOOOOOOOOO!

• Lexxypwns
    Lexxypwns
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I'd say Vehemence did more to better the community than any other guild in this game and that PVP would likely be in a MUCH worse state on PC NA if it weren't for them. To have a guild reroll to a new faction, all the drama and loss of friends/members involved, then to do it again is very impressive imo
  • Satiar
    Satiar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Miss ya Lexy, hope you're wrecking the console kids.

• Esgameplaya1
    Esgameplaya1
    ✭✭✭✭

r9HI2Ya.png

• IxSTALKERxI
    IxSTALKERxI
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    That thread title looks kinda silly when you take it out of it's original context like that. :p

I will say that when it came to playing the map, VE was probably the guild that gave me the hardest time. It was like playing a overly-simplified game of chess against a computer. They were good with the backcaps, whenever capping a keep I had to add 2 minutes onto their last known location and consider whether a backcap by them was a possibility, or whether they had already started siege else where.

Since we are self-proclaiming ourselves, I vote Rage as highest DPS output and Venatus as best open field movement. I may be a little biased though :p.
    NA | PC | Aldmeri Dominion
    Laser Eyes AR 26 Arcanist | Stalker V AR 41 Warden | I Stalker I AR 42 NB | Stalkersaurus AR 31 Templar | Stalker Ill AR 31 Sorc | Nigel the Great of Blackwater
    Former Emperor x11 campaign cycles
    Venatus Officer | RIP RÁGE | YouTube Channel
  • HoloYoitsu
    HoloYoitsu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Axy, I am all the disappoint. How could you forget about the real number 1 ESO guild of all time?
    eawENeJ.jpg
    KRZ0GBG.jpg

VE are simply impostors trying to fill the shoes of their predecessors.
  • DKsUnite
    DKsUnite
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    HoloYoitsu wrote: »
    Axy, I am all the disappoint. How could you forget about the real number 1 ESO guild of all time?
    eawENeJ.jpg
    KRZ0GBG.jpg

Explains everything. ZOS didn't fix anything regarding lag, the lag just got up and left for BDO
    Vyr Cor | Magicka Dragonknight | DC
    Vir Cor | Stamina Dragonknight | DC

Latest Videos:
    Magicka Dragonknight: Vyr Cor | "A Dragon's Fury" | Magicka Dragonknight PvP
    Stamina Dragonknight: Vir Cor | "Heathen" | Stamina Dragonknight PvP

Youtube: CorGaming
  • Minnesinger
    Minnesinger
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    eawENeJ.jpg
    KRZ0GBG.jpg

Ok where is the lol button?
    The wind is cold where I live,
    The blizzard is my home,
    Snow and ice and loaded dice, the Wizard lives alone.
  • Elong
    Elong
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    eawENeJ.jpg
    KRZ0GBG.jpg

LOL
  • KenaPKK
    KenaPKK
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    They may have won with numbers at times, and their competition may have been questionable for the last few patches, but they certainly know how to win a campaign when it comes down to it.
    Edited by KenaPKK on June 29, 2016 7:24AM
    Kena
    Legion XIII
    Excellence without elitism
    Premier small scale PvP

Legend
    NA/PC original dueling and general PvP community guild
    Now the hub of competitive dueling and the joined PvP communities of NA and EU/PC

Apex Predator.

Here's a great thread collecting community ideas for PvP updates.

[MEGATHREAD] Feedback Threads for Class Reps

Class Representative Feedback Discords:
    Nightblade Discussion:
    https://discord.gg/t2Xhnu6

Dragonknight Discussion:
    https://discord.gg/UHtZhz8

Sorcerer Discussion:
    https://discord.gg/e3QkCS8

Templar Discussion:
    https://discord.gg/WvVuSw7

Warden Discussion:
    https://discord.gg/sTFY4ys

General Healing Discussion:
    https://discord.gg/6CmzBFb

TONKS!
    https://discord.gg/DRNYd39

Werewolf Discussion:
    https://discord.gg/aDEx2ev

Vampire Discussion:
    https://discord.gg/yfzck8Q
  • Rylana
    Rylana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Eh.

Dont forget those long emp defenses vs GoS late 1.5 and early 1.6 where you guys would wipe a dozen times before you found your groove.

Took off well after that, but them was some growing pains for sure. (and believe me, that reciprocates, most of what I learned about leading groups was learning to beat you, leader to leader)

Hopefully some of VE will stick around and have their own little DR or Invictus to fight on, ill look forward to that.
    Edited by Rylana on June 29, 2016 7:27AM
    @rylanadionysis == Closed Beta Tester October 2013 == Retired October 2016 == Uninstalled @ One Tamriel Release == Inactive Indefinitely
    Ebonheart Pact: Lyzara Dionysis - Sorc - AR 37 (Former Empress of Blackwater Blade and Haderus) == Shondra Dionysis - Temp - AR 23 == Arrianaya Dionysis - DK - AR 17
    Aldmeri Dominion: Rylana Dionysis - DK - AR 25 == Kailiana - NB - AR 21 == Minerva Dionysis - Temp - AR 21 == Victoria Dionysis - Sorc - AR 13
    Daggerfall Covenant: Dannika Dionysis - DK - AR 21 == The Catman Rises - Temp - AR 15 (Former Emperor of Blackwater Blade)
    Forum LOL Champion (retired) == Black Belt in Ballista-Fu == The Last Vice Member == Praise Cheesus == Electro-Goblin
  • Satiar
    Satiar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    KenaPKK wrote: »
    They may have won with numbers, and their competition may have been questionable for the last few patches, but they certainly know how to win a campaign when it comes down to it.

We miss fighting good guilds :(

No more Deci, Nexus, Rage, etc. Not many left in this game worth fighting.

• Satiar
    Satiar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Rylana wrote: »
    Eh.

Dont forget those long emp defenses vs GoS late 1.5 and early 1.6 where you guys would wipe a dozen times before you found your groove.

Took off well after that, but them was some growing pains for sure. (and believe me, that reciprocates, most of what I learned about leading groups was learning to beat you, leader to leader)

Hopefully some of VE will stick around and have their own little DR or Invictus to fight on, ill look forward to that.

I'm pretty proud of those. You guys had all the buffs, emp, everything, and we went at it until we got it. Took some adjusting and was some absolutely brutal fights, but coming out on top there was extremely satisfying. We've never been afraid of wiping, and I really don't think any other group would have kept coming at you guys the way we did.

We still remember that TF fondly, glad you do as well mate.

EDIT: And i totally repped those TF fights in the closed thread!
    Edited by Satiar on June 29, 2016 7:36AM

• Rylana
    Rylana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rylana wrote: »
    Eh.

I'm pretty proud of those. You guys had all the buffs, emp, everything, and we went at it until we got it. Took some adjusting and was some absolutely brutal fights, but coming out on top there was extremely satisfying. We've never been afraid of wiping, and I really don't think any other group would have kept coming at you guys the way we did.

We still remember that TF fondly, glad you do as well mate.

No doubt. Even the TKO/DiG megazerg of almost 100 that day i was emp, when they quit for the night, who shows up at the last minute and dethrones Rylana on Haderus? Vehemence.

And ill never forgive you for that :(<3
    Edited by Rylana on June 29, 2016 7:37AM
    @rylanadionysis == Closed Beta Tester October 2013 == Retired October 2016 == Uninstalled @ One Tamriel Release == Inactive Indefinitely
    Ebonheart Pact: Lyzara Dionysis - Sorc - AR 37 (Former Empress of Blackwater Blade and Haderus) == Shondra Dionysis - Temp - AR 23 == Arrianaya Dionysis - DK - AR 17
    Aldmeri Dominion: Rylana Dionysis - DK - AR 25 == Kailiana - NB - AR 21 == Minerva Dionysis - Temp - AR 21 == Victoria Dionysis - Sorc - AR 13
    Daggerfall Covenant: Dannika Dionysis - DK - AR 21 == The Catman Rises - Temp - AR 15 (Former Emperor of Blackwater Blade)
    Forum LOL Champion (retired) == Black Belt in Ballista-Fu == The Last Vice Member == Praise Cheesus == Electro-Goblin
  • God_flakes
    God_flakes
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    eawENeJ.jpg
    KRZ0GBG.jpg

Wow. Gone from the game for months and ya'll are still talking about them and what...stalking them?
  • Minno
    Minno
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    eawENeJ.jpg
    KRZ0GBG.jpg

"Chuck Norris BDO Core requirements: must have rare breed horses, all human work force, and your weekends are now mine."
    Minno - DC - Forum-plar Extraordinaire
    - Guild-lead for MV
    - Filthy Casual
  • Minno
    Minno
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lexxypwns wrote: »
    I'd say Vehemence did more to better the community than any other guild in this game and that PVP would likely be in a MUCH worse state on PC NA if it weren't for them. To have a guild reroll to a new faction, all the drama and loss of friends/members involved, then to do it again is very impressive imo

One of a few guilds, despite the playstyle differences you may have with them, that can say they did the unthinkable; rolling a new toon to help balance the competitive campaign.

I look forward to a full camp cycle fighting against them.
    Minno - DC - Forum-plar Extraordinaire
    - Guild-lead for MV
    - Filthy Casual
  • Armitas
    Armitas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Uggghhh BDO. It was like cracked wood cave online with a cooldown on pvp.

"I'm going to become a member of the ciel merchants guild huh huh huh" x 50
    Edited by Armitas on June 29, 2016 12:50PM
    Retired.
    Nord mDK
  • God_flakes
    God_flakes
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Minno wrote: »
    Lexxypwns wrote: »

One of a few guilds, despite the playstyle differences you may have with them, that can say they did the unthinkable; rolling a new toon to help balance the competitive campaign.

I look forward to a full camp cycle fighting against them.

They're quitting.
  • Ishammael
    Ishammael
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    KenaPKK wrote: »
    They may have won with numbers, and their competition may have been questionable for the last few patches, but they certainly know how to win a campaign when it comes down to it.

We miss fighting good guilds :(

No more Deci, Nexus, Rage, etc. Not many left in this game worth fighting.

KH is all but done, too.

='(
This discussion has been closed.