Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

PTS Patch Notes v2.4.0

• Xsorus
    Xsorus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Rylana
    Rylana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    x5ofspadez wrote: »
    RIP Magicka Sorc.
    What made them think that changing wards from 20 to 6 seconds was a good idea? anyone?

I wont suffer a bit, and I actually became stronger when slotting harness, and I already use negate liberally

mwa hahahahahaha
    @rylanadionysis == Closed Beta Tester October 2013 == Retired October 2016 == Uninstalled @ One Tamriel Release == Inactive Indefinitely
    Ebonheart Pact: Lyzara Dionysis - Sorc - AR 37 (Former Empress of Blackwater Blade and Haderus) == Shondra Dionysis - Temp - AR 23 == Arrianaya Dionysis - DK - AR 17
    Aldmeri Dominion: Rylana Dionysis - DK - AR 25 == Kailiana - NB - AR 21 == Minerva Dionysis - Temp - AR 21 == Victoria Dionysis - Sorc - AR 13
    Daggerfall Covenant: Dannika Dionysis - DK - AR 21 == The Catman Rises - Temp - AR 15 (Former Emperor of Blackwater Blade)
    Forum LOL Champion (retired) == Black Belt in Ballista-Fu == The Last Vice Member == Praise Cheesus == Electro-Goblin
  • themdogesbite
    themdogesbite
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Actually some nice additions and finally you listened to the community on impen traits for the special pvp vendor. Some nice stuff like nameplates and VR rank removal, but aslong as the performance remains as it is, it's not worth much.
    :]
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    I do not see anything about the 64 bit client. Is it being fixed as far as audio issues are concerned?

We had a lot of changes go into PC v2.3.9, and additional fixes will be rolled out into live incremental patches (rather than putting them on the PTS first).
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
    Staff Post
  • Alcast
    Alcast
    Class Representative
    Charge abilities, such as Focused Charge and Shield Charge, will now fire more reliably.

/mademyday 100% troll
    https://alcasthq.com - Alcasthq.com Builds & Guides
    https://eso-hub.com - ESO-Hub.com Sets, Skills, Guides & News
    https://dwemerautomaton.com - Discord, Telegram & Twitch Command Bot

• ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    Alcast wrote: »
    Charge abilities, such as Focused Charge and Shield Charge, will now fire more reliably.

/mademyday 100% troll

There's been a lot of changes for these types of abilities under the hood - please try them out once the patch is available, and let us know what you think about them now. :)
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
    Staff Post
  • Takes-No-Prisoner
    Takes-No-Prisoner
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Suppression Field from way back when was a cool way to punish folks for balling up. Glad to see it's making a come back. These Fighters Guild changes though! \ 1.0 /
  • LearnThis
    LearnThis
    ✭✭✭
    There are some really great changes, but some changes I am very much against as of right now. Why is my DRAGONknight dealing poison damage instead of flame damage? -_-
    PSN: LearnThis
    Bosmer Nightblade (Master Crafting, everything researched)
    Dunmer Dragonknight
    Breton Nightblade
    Breton Mage
    Argonian Templar
    Norn Dragonknight
    High Elf Dragonknight

Champion Points are capped

~I have completed Cadwell's Silver six times and Gold four times... Please do not tell me about the experience of leveling.~
  • Deceptive_Yoshi
    Deceptive_Yoshi
    ✭✭✭
    Do you still lose 50% of your tel var if you fall to your death?
  • Mojomonkeyman
    Mojomonkeyman
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh.... Whelp maybe I am wrong but that change to wrecking blow just made Stam Sorc a lot worse in pvp, unless they provide another reliable melee range stun.

Or maybe you should go play nightblade if you were relying on wrecking blow to make stam sorc work...
    Koma Grey, Chocolate Thunder, Little Mojo, Dagoth Mojo & Mojomancy
  • BenevolentBowd
    BenevolentBowd
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ◾Items can be manually retrieved from the Craft Bag in maximum stacks of 200. Retrieved items can also be manually stowed back into the Craft Bag

Heh, I have some 200+ stacks from the guild bank issue from way back. What will happen to them?
    Megaservers: PC NA / EU (sometimes) Xbox NA (sometimes)
    Luxury Furniture Gallery [PC/NA]: Moon-Sugar Meadow
    Website:BenevolentBowd.ca, "Sharing My Notes With the World to Help Others"
    Charity:#GivingTheNewMeta
    ESO Calendarmancer: http://benevolentbowd.ca/calendar (10+ timezones to choose from)
    YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/c/BenevolentBowd
    #TeamStackableTreasureMaps
  • Dakrana_Thrazvoth
    Dakrana_Thrazvoth
    ✭✭✭✭
    Core mechanics (sprint, dodge, block, CC break) will now be slightly more expensive.

I hope this change will be not in live server.

@ZOS_GinaBruno What percentage exactly you mean by more expensive please ?
  • ShalidorsHeir
    ShalidorsHeir
    ✭✭✭✭
    why there is not a stam and a mana morph of the guilds ultimates???
    Eltrys Wolfszahn
    Julia Ansei at-Tava
    C H I M
    "Find a new hill, become a king"
  • Shadesofkin
    Shadesofkin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm concerned about Harness being only 6 seconds long, that was a staple of my Maelstrom builds back bar and I'm not keen on having to swap constantly with so many times lag causing it to take longer than intended as it is.
    @shadesofkin -NA Server.
    Tier 2 Player.
    MagDK Main forever (even in the bad times)
  • Tarrin
    Tarrin
    ✭✭✭
    Wow wow! Easy!

Physical based ultimates, stamina scaled bone shield with any type of damage.

etc etc.

mimimi
    Edited by Tarrin on April 25, 2016 9:07PM
    Samurai without a sword
    Like a samurai with the sword
    But without the sword
  • Anlaemar
    Anlaemar
    ✭✭✭
    Seen a lot of great improvements, though I'm kind of concerned about the changes to DK and NB where some of their abilities now do poison damage instead of fire or magic. How this will effect our DPS, I don't know.
    (NA) Anlaemar with 750+ Champion Points
    Member Since April 15, 2014
    (EP)Alrik Vadason - Nord Dragonknight
    Tank
    (EP)Matdasi Hlarrobar - Breton Mageblade
    Formerly known as Ra'dar Ahdhari - Main DPS 40k Self Buffed
    (EP)Marrec Vadason - Breton Templar Healer
    (EP)Nameless - Altmer Sorcerer - Secondary DPS
    - The only sovereign you can allow to rule you is reason -
  • Falhael
    Falhael
    ✭✭✭
    Focused Healing:

Renamed this passive ability to Sacred Ground.
    This passive ability has gained a new effect. In addition to providing the Minor Mending buff, it now also reduces the Movement Speed of enemies by 15/30% whenever they stand in your Cleansing Ritual, Rune Focus, or Rite of Passage area of effects.

So the Major Mending buff is changed into Minor? That's kinda disappointing...
  • beamy93
    beamy93
    ✭✭✭
    You all should be embarrassed.
  • SturgeHammer
    SturgeHammer
    ✭✭✭✭
    Oh.... Whelp maybe I am wrong but that change to wrecking blow just made Stam Sorc a lot worse in pvp, unless they provide another reliable melee range stun.

Or maybe you should go play nightblade if you were relying on wrecking blow to make stam sorc work...

I am actually fine with the WB change, it was needed, but I was kinda hoping there would be some in class effect added to fill the gap (either a stun or an empower).
    First-in-Line - Swings-for-Lethal
    Green-Thumb - Scale-Factor
    Hist-Tree-Major - A-Late-One
    Needs-Some-Help - Dead-Last
  • Vidahr
    Vidahr
    ✭✭✭
    Added an option to display resource numbers on the player and target frame.
    Added an option to display the Ultimate number on the Ultimate ability frame.

Goodbye add-on! :D
  • bitaken
    bitaken
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well, I don't see anything about lowering the magicka cost of Hardened Ward.

While I am not happy about this change - I think you should reconsider going to 10 seconds and halving the magicka cost of the shield. Do you guys not want people on the Non CP campaign?

PvP Lead Officer for Einherjar

Member of Einherjar and associated guilds since 2001

A multi Gaming community of players.
  • ElderBugOffline
    ElderBugOffline
    ✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno please tell us what about weekly rewards for Sanctum? other trials, Veteran DSA?
    it will still reward you with only MoL items?
  • Shadesofkin
    Shadesofkin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Anlaemar wrote: »
    Seen a lot of great improvements, though I'm kind of concerned about the changes to DK and NB where some of their abilities now do poison damage instead of fire or magic. How this will effect our DPS, I don't know.

Seems only the Stam Morphs really got changed. So, as a Magikca DK I don't expect much change at all.
    @shadesofkin -NA Server.
    Tier 2 Player.
    MagDK Main forever (even in the bad times)
  • Dorrow
    Dorrow
    ✭✭✭
    AMAZING!
    PC EU - Ebonheart Pact
    Dorrow - Dragonknight Tank
  • GreatWhite000
    GreatWhite000
    ✭✭✭
    Harness magicka and hardened ward only last 6 seconds now? That really, really, REALLY sucks. Gonna be applying shields 10 times a minute now, and they probably cost too much at this point to even be worth using. Also sad to see that stam sorcs yet again have yet to see any improvements (that other lightning form morph is still a joke).
  • MissBizz
    MissBizz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hagebutte wrote: »
    Focused Healing:

Renamed this passive ability to Sacred Ground.
    This passive ability has gained a new effect. In addition to providing the Minor Mending buff, it now also reduces the Movement Speed of enemies by 15/30% whenever they stand in your Cleansing Ritual, Rune Focus, or Rite of Passage area of effects.

So the Major Mending buff is changed into Minor? That's kinda disappointing...

Oh woah. I didn't see a note saying it was changing to minor... but yeah.

Does Hagebutte get 5 gold?
    Lone Wolf HelpFor the solo players who know, sometimes you just need a hand.PC | NA | AD-DC-EP | Discord
  • Telel
    Telel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno

This one found something odd in the werewolf notes.

Call of the Pack: Redesigned this passive ability so it now reduces the cost of staying in Werewolf form by 10/20% for
    each transformed Werewolf in your group, including yourself, up to a maximum of 40/80% at Ranks I/II.

Currently there is no cost to stay in form as it's done a timer, and that time is increased by various means. So is this note incorrect or has there been a major revision of how the ultimate works?
    Character: Telel
    Class: Night Blade-Werewolf-viking-ninja-catgirl-mallet wielder
    Past times: Refusing to go full magika spec, hitting things with a big hammer, sniping, and speaking in khajiit
    Also: Gelel the Derp Knight, Altsel the streaker, and Filafel the temp temp.

Khajiit has a twitch stream! https://twitch.tv/telel_khajiit feel free to come see how truly unskilled Telel is.
  • Slurg
    Slurg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Finally, after a year of cringing whenever I try on new armor or costumes, my Argonian characters will stop looking derpy with their helmets covering their eyes! Bring on the bugs, this day cannot come soon enough!
    Happy All the Holidays To You and Yours!
    Remembering better days of less RNG in all the things.
  • Cazic
    Cazic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Why are DK abilities being changed from fire to poison damage?
  • DUTCH_REAPER
    DUTCH_REAPER
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sniff, why do that to nirn on weapons???