Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

PTS Patch Notes v2.4.0

• AfkNinja
    AfkNinja
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh.... Whelp maybe I am wrong but that change to wrecking blow just made Stam Sorc a lot worse in pvp, unless they provide another reliable melee range stun.

If you want the stun use the other morph and get your empower from a dif skill.
  • bloodenragedb14_ESO
    bloodenragedb14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ok, the only things i take issue with is the ward time reduction, its reduced to much in my opinion. Also, keep at least one of the trapping webs magicka based, seriously, its a mainstay of one of my fav builds for my sorcerer
  • BlackEar
    BlackEar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Did I get to page two?
    Bjorn Blackbear - Master Angler - Collector - Black Market Mogul - Ebonheart Pact - Exterminatus - EU.

Achievement hunter:

Visit my profile page to find out about which achievement I am currently hunting.

Check out Anemonean's thieving guide!
  • DovahDuck
    DovahDuck
    ITS BEAUTIFULLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

Poison Dk :3
  • Aiphaton
    Aiphaton
    ✭✭✭✭
    Its not Dk anymore its Poisonknight?

Well ...
  • ShadowHvo
    ShadowHvo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    OMG! Thank you ZoS! Those Vampire changes are absolutely fantastic, I bloody well love you! I feared the worst, yet it came out good! These changes are amazing, please, please do not change them again!

I love the fact that they're now more in-line with TES vampires, as they become stronger by the longer they go without feeding, but in return, gets more weaknesses, it fits perfectly, and the big stage timer change to a whole 6 hours is fantastic for all roleplayers, and all those that wish to remain in the lesser stages of vampirism.

I applaud you ZoS, as a vampire fanboy in Elder Scrolls THANK YOU!<3
    Nighren - The Shadow Striker
    Leader of Bloodlines
    -- EU --

Want to roleplay in elder scrolls online? Check out eso-rp.com
  • MissBizz
    MissBizz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Potency runestones no longer need to be harvested, with every tier of both polarities now available for purchase from any enchanting vendor, including Alliance Point enchanting vendors.

Does this mean you CAN'T harvest them anymore? Or just that they are now available for sale?
    Lone Wolf HelpFor the solo players who know, sometimes you just need a hand.PC | NA | AD-DC-EP | Discord
  • Cinbri
    Cinbri
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Sets names are awesome
  • strikeback1247
    strikeback1247
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    My stam dk is loving these natch potes.
    P.A.W.S. - Positively Against Wild Sasquatches - NO TO BIGFOOT!
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    MissBizz wrote: »
    Potency runestones no longer need to be harvested, with every tier of both polarities now available for purchase from any enchanting vendor, including Alliance Point enchanting vendors.

Does this mean you CAN'T harvest them anymore? Or just that they are now available for sale?

They cannot be harvested anymore; all Enchanting runestones now give Aspect and Essence. You can still get them by deconstructing glyphs, though, but the main way is to just buy what you need from a vendor.
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
    Staff Post
  • ReekyLeaf132
    ReekyLeaf132
    Soul Shriven
    NVM
    Edited by ReekyLeaf132 on April 25, 2016 8:44PM
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    Correct me if I'm wrong but I didn't see anything on the IC district capture mechanics...

"In addition, we have numerous changes and improvements for previous DLC game packs including a new District capture system for Imperial City, and rebalancing for the Imperial City dungeons."

That's from their teaser.

It's listed within the Big Changes under DLC Game Packs, around the middle of that section.
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
    Staff Post
  • x5ofspadez
    x5ofspadez
    ✭✭✭
    RIP Magicka Sorc.
    What made them think that changing wards from 20 to 6 seconds was a good idea? anyone?

XBOX NA EP Knights of Athena
    Marijan V16 Magicka Templar
    Sloba V16 Magicka Nightblade
    Danica V16 Magicka Sorc (AD)
    Dat Lady V7 Stamina Sorc
    Radvan V3 Stamplar
    Grobari V1 Magicka DK
    Zeljiko V1 Magicka Nightblade
    Ganks-From-Shadows L20 Magicka Nightblade BwB

PC NA DC Wings of Fate
    Arienne L'Mortelle V7 Magicka Nightblade
  • Pangnirtung
    Pangnirtung
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Still capped at 501 CP.
  • Nafirian
    Nafirian
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This might actually might be a good patch o.O
    Edited by Nafirian on April 25, 2016 8:46PM
  • AfkNinja
    AfkNinja
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Aiphaton wrote: »
    Its not Dk anymore its Poisonknight?

Well ...

Depending on the lore you read Poison Dragons exist, and are awesome.
  • ShalidorsHeir
    ShalidorsHeir
    ✭✭✭✭
    ofc - stam dk -> a balanced class -> gets poison dmg
    mana nb -> a balanced class -> gets desease dmg
    mana sorc -> a balanced class (that will be less strong if all others classes are buffed) -> GET A 6secs SHIELD?!?!
    stam sorc -> IS STILL THE WORST SHIAT INAGME!

ZOS -- fakk yuo! biatches"
    Eltrys Wolfszahn
    Julia Ansei at-Tava
    C H I M
    "Find a new hill, become a king"
  • Ankael07
    Ankael07
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    In my opinion the base damage of inevidable det. shouldve stayed the same be cause it has 1.8 sec. of cast time risk.

If you want me to reply to your comment type @Ankael07 in it.
  • JamieAubrey
    JamieAubrey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Waits for the QQ for the Sorcs shield stacking nerf
  • SturgeHammer
    SturgeHammer
    ✭✭✭✭
    AfkNinja wrote: »
    Oh.... Whelp maybe I am wrong but that change to wrecking blow just made Stam Sorc a lot worse in pvp, unless they provide another reliable melee range stun.

If you want the stun use the other morph and get your empower from a dif skill.

Any suggestions? Right now I am thinking it is probably better to get the empower from the WB and the stun from something else (streak?), but that still changes things pretty dramatically.
    First-in-Line - Swings-for-Lethal
    Green-Thumb - Scale-Factor
    Hist-Tree-Major - A-Late-One
    Needs-Some-Help - Dead-Last
  • The_Saint
    The_Saint
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno

still no kena fix? gg
    Samuel Crow - Nachtklinge - PC-EU-DC
    Saint_Crow Twitch / Youtube
    ESO Stream Team Member
    Noractis
    #BuffSam
  • cpuScientist
    cpuScientist
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So you really hurt sorc PVE and give them another shield in PVP how is this a good change???
  • Uriel_Nocturne
    Uriel_Nocturne
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Well, Vampires still suck... may as well go ahead and get all of mine cured.

It's like you guys read none of the feedback for how badly you gimped Vampires a couple patches ago...

twitch.tv/vampire_nox
    PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say no to Crown Crates!

• jamesharv2005ub17_ESO
    jamesharv2005ub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I do not see anything about the 64 bit client. Is it being fixed as far as audio issues are concerned?
  • Rana1014
    Rana1014
    ✭✭✭
    Nerdgasm%2B01.jpg
  • ginoboehm
    ginoboehm
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nafirian wrote: »
    This might actually might be a good patch o.O

don't you think they made stam dks and nbs silly overpowered?
  • Dakrana_Thrazvoth
    Dakrana_Thrazvoth
    ✭✭✭✭
    I am so disppointed, too many nerfs in this patchnotes. :(
  • lassitershawn
    lassitershawn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Looks good overall.

General Comments: A little sad that Dawnbreaker of Smiting will not be magic damage anymore, as all stam users will use Flawless anyways. Nice that annulment works on physical damage though, this should help all magicka users out with high physical damage and makes the nerf to my beautiful hardened ward not as bad. DW changes look great, needed a buff. WB nerf looks great as well though personally never had an issue with this skill. Changing appropriate stamina skills to scale with poison/disease is a great change, but DAMN is incapacitating strike gonna hit hard. Glad I'm leveling a stamina DK, because it looks like it will have some SERIOUS PvE DPS soon. Proximity det nerf is unfortunate for me, and maybe good for the game overall, but I don't feel it is necessary in light of the major stamina buffs. Losing it and 25% of the damage on my dawnbreaker is going to hurt my burst. Temps got some buffs they wanted, so good job there.

Sorc Comments (My main PvP/PvE): The hardened ward nerf hurts me as someone who mains sorcerer in PvE and PvP, but was probably needed for the sake of balance. Negate changes look AWESOME! Great job making this ultimate cool again. Still probably will not use pets until they take up one bar slot (especially now that I can't cast hardened ward and have it on them for 20 seconds). The change to thundering presence looks good for stamsorcs, but I don't play one so I can't say for sure.

Major Issue (IMO): Bone shield might make stamina users a bit OP in the defense department in PvP, especially considering their significantly buffed offensive power. Will be annoying combined with vigor, 20% dodge chance passive, and active dodging. I do appreciate that it unbinds stamina builds from 2H a bit.

Might have picked up vampire due to the regen not requiring an ability to be slotted, but with FG ability buffs (especially stamina dawnbreaker)... yea no.

EDIT: YAY NO MORE UGLY-ASS BOUND AEGIS
    Edited by lassitershawn on April 25, 2016 8:55PM
    William Thorne - EP Breton Sorcerer
    Astrid Winterborn - EP Breton Warden
    Erik Ironskin - EP Nord Dragonknight
    Venasa Viri - EP Dunmer Nightblade

IR x8, GH x5, TTT x2
  • Mojomonkeyman
    Mojomonkeyman
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I was expecting nothing, but damn, I´m so looking forward to test this patch on live. Negate comeback? Lots of interesting stuff.
    Koma Grey, Chocolate Thunder, Little Mojo, Dagoth Mojo & Mojomancy
  • Rylana
    Rylana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Assuming all of these changes to combat and gameplay actually work as advertised, I think the bucket list has been covered.

>_> I will take this with a grain of salt Zenimax, if these changes arent working, goodwill be lost this day instead of gained.
    @rylanadionysis == Closed Beta Tester October 2013 == Retired October 2016 == Uninstalled @ One Tamriel Release == Inactive Indefinitely
    Ebonheart Pact: Lyzara Dionysis - Sorc - AR 37 (Former Empress of Blackwater Blade and Haderus) == Shondra Dionysis - Temp - AR 23 == Arrianaya Dionysis - DK - AR 17
    Aldmeri Dominion: Rylana Dionysis - DK - AR 25 == Kailiana - NB - AR 21 == Minerva Dionysis - Temp - AR 21 == Victoria Dionysis - Sorc - AR 13
    Daggerfall Covenant: Dannika Dionysis - DK - AR 21 == The Catman Rises - Temp - AR 15 (Former Emperor of Blackwater Blade)
    Forum LOL Champion (retired) == Black Belt in Ballista-Fu == The Last Vice Member == Praise Cheesus == Electro-Goblin