The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [IN PROGRESS] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

NA PC BWB

• Mjollo
    Mjollo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Defialed wrote: »
    Defialed wrote: »
    @HenryIvan BTW Syrius, Look what I claimed Arrius as.

That was killing us in TS last night.

Also, amidst the explosion of BWB drama....

Hahaha I was so determined to cap Arrius.

On the point of Arrius the tower farm there? I have to say Ive never seen that tower just destroyed so they can go back in there and re farm Its odd But I cant recall the last time I seen that Mine side tower just destroyed

Yeah usually people cap the flags before they realize they need to destroy the tower :/
    Defialed - Former Emperor of Thornblade|Mjoll The Legend - Former Empress of Blackwater Blade| Definitely Not Mjoll - Former Empress of Blackwater Blade | Probably Not Mjoll - Former Empress of Blackwater Blade | Mistakenly Mjoll - Former Empress of Blackwater Blade | Blackwater Cultist - Former Emperor of Blackwater Blade | A Woman With No Name |
    "There are two kinds of people in this world, my friend. Those with loaded guns. And those who dig. You dig."
  • vamp_emily
    vamp_emily
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    To all AD:

tumblr_m14tmtEv061r92ldso1_400.gif

Just teasing, I found this pic on another thread, thought it was funny.

If you want a friend, get a dog.
    AW Rank: Grand Warlord 1 ( level 49)

• EdmundTowers
    EdmundTowers
    ✭✭✭
    Reverb wrote: »
    Do you think they will merge bwb and Azura Star in next major update, with veteran ranks removal?

I really gave this some thought, and I hope not. Even though it would (presumably) stay CP-free, merging them would allow us to stay in bwb with end game skills and gear. I don't think that's good, there should remain a non vet campaign.

One of my favorite things about bwb is the buuld diversity. We start there with only a few of our class and weapon skills unlocked, and have to hone timing and rotation. It makes battle more dynamic. And I like seeing variety on my death recap. In vet pvp it's the same skills over and over. Its boring.

Of course there are always a handful of people that will grind whatever skill line is bugged or op, specifically to bring the vet meta to bwb, but they're in the minority. If we want it to stay that way, non vet and vet non-cp need to stay separate.

Once vet levels are removed, it would be nice if they still kept Azuras and BWB as non cp options. BWB for levels 1-49 pvp and Azuras for level 50 pvp action.

But looking at the populations of Azuras and BWB currently, theyre pretty low most of the time. Usually see both at 2 bars per faction. I wouldnt be surprised if they just merged both. We will lose the pvp while leveling experience in exchange for one server that is more populated. I wouldnt mind that though.
    Co GM of Imperium of the Eagle, PvP Guild NA PC, ~Aldmeri Dominion~
    Tyrael Allynna Aldmeri Magplar
  • Lumsdenml
    Lumsdenml
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wow... I go away for a couple days and I miss all the drama...
    In game ID: @KnightOfTacoma
    Main: Black Knight of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50/CP 2160 Nightblade NA PC - Grand Master Crafter, adventurer and part time ganker. Rank 35 - Palatine Grade 1
    PVP Main:Knight of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Rank 29 - Brigadier Grade 1 - Ravenwatch veteran. Blood for the Pact!
    Guild: The Disenfranchised - ZZ!
    Obituary:
    RIP Priest of Tacoma - EP Lvl 22 Dragon Knight NA PC Kyne - Lost in the Garden of Shadows.
    RIP.Viscount of Tacoma - EP Lvl 18 Dragon Knight NA PC Kyne - Lost in the war.
    RIP. Squire of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Died of Knahaten Flu.
    RIP Reaper of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Died of Consumption.
    RIP Sovereign of Tacoma - EP Lvl 32 NightBlade NA PC Kyne - Lost at The Battle of Brindle, December 13, 2018.
    RIP Dauphin of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC Kyne - Overdosed on Skooma.
    RIP Wraith of Tacoma - EP Lvl 10 Dragon Knight NA PC - Eaten by a dragon.
    RIP Red Knight of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Died at the Battle of Chalmen, March 18th, 2021.
    RIP Maharajah of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Lost in a sandstorm.
    RIP Vampire Of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Sorcerer NA PC - Fell asleep in the sun. RIP
  • treborrealb14_ESO
    treborrealb14_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Logged in last night Im guessing at a pretty decent time and was saddend that AD couldnt take Ash. Its amazing how many Moths see the front door of that place as a Flame.
    Wasn't till smart AD made the move to the mine to try and seige from Tower but still had same result. Oh well at least the diversion got a scroll to bad was EP's . Ad needed Ep to push Ash but some had other Ideas. Kinda suxs but Warden and Rayles always a tough take
  • W0lf_z13
    W0lf_z13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Had some good fights at ash last night, both AD and EP trying to take it
    Breton Nightblade ~ Fang of the Wolf ~ (50)   |   Altmer Dragonknight ~ Ðårk Ŵølf ~ (50)   |   Altmer Necro ~ Ðeåth Ŵølf ~ (50)

☣☣☣   |     Alliance ~Daggerfall Covenant~     |     Server ~NA PC~     |     CP's ~2156~     |     ☣☣☣
  • vamp_emily
    vamp_emily
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    SHOCKER

EP actually attacked the alliance that had Emp. I'm sure it is because we are not AD.

I did good last night, I got around 9,000ap for defending brindle, and a few minutes later I ran over to roe and got 14,000ap.. sweeeet!

• W0lf_z13
    W0lf_z13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    not trying to defend EP at all for the last campaign, but its possible that they weren't so much interested in dethroning the emp as they were the points, we (DC) were ( at the end of the campaign ) about 1k points higher than AD. Which could explain why DC was the main target of attack
    Breton Nightblade ~ Fang of the Wolf ~ (50)   |   Altmer Dragonknight ~ Ðårk Ŵølf ~ (50)   |   Altmer Necro ~ Ðeåth Ŵølf ~ (50)

☣☣☣   |     Alliance ~Daggerfall Covenant~     |     Server ~NA PC~     |     CP's ~2156~     |     ☣☣☣
  • EdmundTowers
    EdmundTowers
    ✭✭✭
    I vetted out 2 weeks ago and am slowly leveling a new character. Too busy trying to collect all skyshards in AD zone and Cyro before level 16. Missing out on so much drama. Oh well.
    vamp_emily wrote: »
    SHOCKER

EP actually attacked the alliance that had Emp. I'm sure it is because we are not AD.

I did good last night, I got around 9,000ap for defending brindle, and a few minutes later I ran over to roe and got 14,000ap.. sweeeet!

So what's EP doing to DC? Is it something like what they were doing to us a few weeks ago?:
    4UubiSt.jpg
    iZYy8F2.jpg

Co GM of Imperium of the Eagle, PvP Guild NA PC, ~Aldmeri Dominion~
    Tyrael Allynna Aldmeri Magplar
  • vamp_emily
    vamp_emily
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

I vetted out 2 weeks ago and am slowly leveling a new character. Too busy trying to collect all skyshards in AD zone and Cyro before level 16. Missing out on so much drama. Oh well.
    SHOCKER

So what's EP doing to DC? Is it something like what they were doing to us a few weeks ago?:
    4UubiSt.jpg
    iZYy8F2.jpg

Like I said, I was shocked EP was actually doing what they were supposed to do.

• vamp_emily
    vamp_emily
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    W0lf_z13 wrote: »
    not trying to defend EP at all for the last campaign, but its possible that they weren't so much interested in dethroning the emp as they were the points, we (DC) were ( at the end of the campaign ) about 1k points higher than AD. Which could explain why DC was the main target of attack

I was actually thinking AD would sneak passed us for the win, the last few days of the campaign AD were pushing hard.

Honestly, I think if EP did push to dethrone the emp they may have got second place. I don't know, but it makes sense to me that the less keeps AD controlled the less points they would get.

Edited by vamp_emily on April 20, 2016 8:37PM

• Hotsauce12
    Hotsauce12
    Soul Shriven
    DC taking Arrius was stupid and accomplished nothing. AD taking brk last night was stupid and accomplished nothing, yes, ep is stupid, but pushing us when we are at the bottom of the score consistantly, nor do we have our own scrolls or emp, none of it makes sense. and when you do take a keep such as arrius and the zerg defends it, yea, we give up and go after another keep, because why keep running headfirst into zergs, especially after you lose a ton of seige trying to get an outter down? I get it part of the game, but its demoralizing.
  • W0lf_z13
    W0lf_z13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hotsauce12 wrote: »
    DC taking Arrius was stupid and accomplished nothing. AD taking brk last night was stupid and accomplished nothing, yes, ep is stupid, but pushing us when we are at the bottom of the score consistantly, nor do we have our own scrolls or emp, none of it makes sense. and when you do take a keep such as arrius and the zerg defends it, yea, we give up and go after another keep, because why keep running headfirst into zergs, especially after you lose a ton of seige trying to get an outter down? I get it part of the game, but its demoralizing.

lol you should see our (DC's) zone chat sometimes ... "What the hell are people doing at chal?!?!" " I have NO idea " " STOP attacking chal" i swear some of the dc faction are in love with that keep... esp when AD has emp lol
    Edited by W0lf_z13 on April 20, 2016 8:22PM

• vamp_emily
    vamp_emily
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    One thing I hate to here in zone chat, when we are trying to dethrone, is "DO NOT ATTACK EP, stay on this side of the keep and let EP have the other side."

Shortly after someone says that, EP comes and attacks us.

• Mjollo
    Mjollo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    One thing I hate to here in zone chat, when we are trying to dethrone, is "DO NOT ATTACK EP, stay on this side of the keep and let EP have the other side."

it's the same thing from EP side too. There's no difference. That's just kinda how the game is. Can't control the puglets from straying away :P
    Defialed - Former Emperor of Thornblade|Mjoll The Legend - Former Empress of Blackwater Blade| Definitely Not Mjoll - Former Empress of Blackwater Blade | Probably Not Mjoll - Former Empress of Blackwater Blade | Mistakenly Mjoll - Former Empress of Blackwater Blade | Blackwater Cultist - Former Emperor of Blackwater Blade | A Woman With No Name |
    "There are two kinds of people in this world, my friend. Those with loaded guns. And those who dig. You dig."
  • W0lf_z13
    W0lf_z13
    ✭✭✭✭✭

LOL ... that has happened a FEW times

• Sharakor
    Sharakor
    ✭✭✭
    this weeks Special Keyboard Warrior Operations
    https://youtu.be/aVBdIodGesk
  • kit_sune
    kit_sune
    ✭✭✭
    AWww I love you and sora's little relationship. I think it's so cute how much you two hate each other
    Edited by kit_sune on April 21, 2016 2:48AM
    Everyone's Favorite Fox
  • Adenoma
    Adenoma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think a lot of people empathize with Sharakor. I don't really have strong feelings on the fellow (sticks and stones n' whatnot), but I get some pretty hateful whispers from him whenever I kill him. I also get some pretty vigorous Tbagging whenever he kills me; although, I'm getting that a lot these days so it doesn't feel special. I think AD picked up and moved on - he's just sort of transformed into a faction joke.

edited to clarify - I'm not referring to @Sharakor, I'm saying people feel this way about Sora (in his videos). I was just saying they feel similarly to @Sharakor. I screwed up with reflexive pronouns. @Sharakor's a beast.
    Edited by Adenoma on April 21, 2016 4:16PM
    Adenoma-Badenoma-Sadenoma
  • treborrealb14_ESO
    treborrealb14_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Adenoma wrote: »
    I think a lot of people empathize with Sharakor. I don't really have strong feelings on the fellow (sticks and stones n' whatnot), but I get some pretty hateful whispers from him whenever I kill him. I also get some pretty vigorous Tbagging whenever he kills me; although, I'm getting that a lot these days so it doesn't feel special. I think AD picked up and moved on - he's just sort of transformed into a faction joke.

Lulz I logged on last Night to get some PVP in we had a Bright Idea to go around and try and Take BRK I felt T bagged at our result
  • Sharakor
    Sharakor
    ✭✭✭
    Adenoma wrote: »
    lies for starters i dont teabag neither have i messaged anyone named adenoma but if i did id tell him to stop pvping in groups and making salty posts on forums and just maybe he'd get some skillz

#FreeAP
    #Fans
    Edited by Sharakor on April 21, 2016 3:19PM
  • kit_sune
    kit_sune
    ✭✭✭
    1e6d08a44ef29d53282c037b9f41e45c.gif

Dc motivational speeches
    Edited by kit_sune on April 21, 2016 4:19PM
    Everyone's Favorite Fox
  • W0lf_z13
    W0lf_z13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    NATSU!!!!

• ZOS_CoriJ
    ZOS_CoriJ
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    We have removed recent commentary due to profane content and removed any comment in reference. This included naming-and-shaming and flaming posts that were created as a result.

With that said, we have warned this thread twice concerning player behavior and already mentioned we would close this thread should commentary fail to stay civil. We have closed this thread as mentioned.

We suggest that players review the forum rules before making further posts.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site

No longer available to take PMs or messages: Please defer to another Moderator
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.