The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

NA PC BWB

• HenryIvan
    HenryIvan
    ✭✭✭
    Gederic wrote: »
    I think you've confused the rolls here, because clearly it is you, the one raging on anyone and everyone in this thread, who are the butthurt keyboard warrior. Lets get some things straight.

Ad might have emp. but might as well have done nothing with it based on how they are still losing to DC by almost a thousand points. The AD are not gate farming and 'might as well' not be. The failure of DC and EP to dethrone cannot be blamed on AD, your going to fault a faction for holding on to emp as long as they can? Its not their fault we've failed to dethrone them. You've accused everyone of being a zergling, are you one? I feel like you're probably a zergling.
    But the biggest problem here is a question. While you've whined and complained on these forums for the past day, what exactly have you even done about any of this? ... Nothing?

Viva I have done nothing lol I haven't played my main ep toon in 3 days and I'm still ahead of you on the leader board actually I'm still in the top 10 wish is saying what have the other ep been doing? me I have been bringing a 2nd ep toon up the leader board and have also been working on my dc dk. Zergling lol that's me
  • Gederic
    Gederic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    HenryIvan wrote: »
    I think you've confused the rolls here, because clearly it is you, the one raging on anyone and everyone in this thread, who are the butthurt keyboard warrior. Lets get some things straight.

Ad might have emp. but might as well have done nothing with it based on how they are still losing to DC by almost a thousand points. The AD are not gate farming and 'might as well' not be. The failure of DC and EP to dethrone cannot be blamed on AD, your going to fault a faction for holding on to emp as long as they can? Its not their fault we've failed to dethrone them. You've accused everyone of being a zergling, are you one? I feel like you're probably a zergling.
    But the biggest problem here is a question. While you've whined and complained on these forums for the past day, what exactly have you even done about any of this? ... Nothing?

Viva I have done nothing lol I haven't played my main ep toon in 3 days and I'm still ahead of you on the leader board actually I'm still in the top 10 wish is saying what have the other ep been doing? me I have been bringing a 2nd ep toon up the leader board and have also been working on my dc dk. Zergling lol that's me

Congratz? Whatever score is up there was achieved in a day and a half and I haven't been on since so, gold star to you for surpassing me! Also I'd like to thank you for ignoring the bulk of my post so that you could compare how much ap you've gained. But seriously? No real response? Ok just stick to the whole ap thing.
    Edited by Gederic on April 18, 2016 9:30PM
    Ours is the Fury
  • Valen_Byte
    Valen_Byte
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Now that everyone is done comparing there junk sizes, we now return to our usual cross faction trash talk.

Suckit blues!!!! Suckit Reds!!!!!!! lol
    ***Dixon Kay MagDK FORMER EMPEROR***Deca Dix MagDK FORMER EMPORER***Valonious MagPlar FORMER EMPEROR***
    GM of BYTE
    MAY YOUR DEATHS BE SWIFT, AND YOUR LOAD SCREENS LONG.
    And alien tears will fill for him, Pity’s long-broken urn, For his mourners will be outcast men, And outcasts always mourn
  • HenryIvan
    HenryIvan
    ✭✭✭
    Defialed wrote: »
    Valen_Byte wrote: »

Who are you? Nice to put a in game name with a forum name.

His name is Lokir Icefist or something like that.

not even close so I have been in bwb for 2 yrs started with aotd when they had less then 20ppl and then went to join GD then left and came to ep side about 10 months ago I have had a lot of different characters

I wish I would've have screen shot that but you did say and I quote "why push for dethrone nurse joy is nice" then you went on to say a bunch of bs about how she hasn't really pushed us and that AD where losing the campaign anyways well guess what AD isn't losing the campaign now we are and about nurse joy not pushing us which is also bs cuz everyday since she got emp we fight our way from gates and if we are lucky by the evening hrs (est) we might own brk and arrius.

That's cute. I wish you would have quoted me so we could end up right back at the same spot due to your arrogance. it's like i'm talking to a brick wall. Press L, open the scoreboard, and look closely as i've instructed before. Guess who's going to win this campaign? Surprise, Surprise! DC. Not AD. You want to know why? Because they outsmarted you clearly. They've used the advantage of you being so madbad about AD that they come in from behind and slam you in the rear taking most of our home keeps while you struggle and continue to push the other way. That's Not Ad or DCs fault. That's yours. Your childish ideals are the types that make EP come in last.
    If you're going to call me out in a fail attempt let me do you one better. Don't ever talk crap in zone while you're AFK in a keep for an hour. Especially when you're solo and act like you even have authority over the map. You're another ill-forgotten player who wastes his time arguing to make a fool of himself when everyone else clearly knows what's the better choice. If you want to push an AD keep while DC hits our home keeps from behind then go ahead. I won't stop you. But don't you ever tell me that i'm wrong because i'm not.

your wrong!
    ad was in last place yesterday dc has been in 1st you are right there but ad taking our keeps has pushed them into the #2 spot and us into last. Mjollo don't ever talk to me like this again you don't know me and to say they outsmarted me and blame the campaign lost on me well that just proves how stupid you are ill tell you like I told you in zone last nite stfu
  • HenryIvan
    HenryIvan
    ✭✭✭

Congratz? Whatever score is up there was achieved in a day and a half and I haven't been on since so, gold star to you for surpassing me! Also I'd like to thank you for ignoring the bulk of my post so that you could compare how much ap you've gained. But seriously? No real response? Ok just stick to the whole ap thing.

Surpassed you lol you never caught up to me hahaha as for the rest of your post it was garbage about me being a zergling which if you knew who I was you would call me a scrub not a zergling so that's why I didn't mention it
  • Valen_Byte
    Valen_Byte
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    @HenryIvan Show yourself or be gone. If you are man enough to come into this thread and spout off at everyone, then have the courage to show who you are. Dont be the keyboard warrior. Almost all of us who participate in this thread either have our names in our sig, or our forum name is the same as our in game name.

Put up or shut up friend : ))

Edited by Valen_Byte on April 18, 2016 9:37PM
    ***Dixon Kay MagDK FORMER EMPEROR***Deca Dix MagDK FORMER EMPORER***Valonious MagPlar FORMER EMPEROR***
    GM of BYTE
    And alien tears will fill for him, Pity’s long-broken urn, For his mourners will be outcast men, And outcasts always mourn
  • Mjollo
    Mjollo
    ✭✭✭✭✭

your wrong!
    ad was in last place yesterday dc has been in 1st you are right there but ad taking our keeps has pushed them into the #2 spot and us into last. Mjollo don't ever talk to me like this again you don't know me and to say they outsmarted me and blame the campaign lost on me well that just proves how stupid you are ill tell you like I told you in zone last nite stfu

Firstly, You're*
    Second of all, Learn BB code so you don't /copypaste my paragraphs into your 1 sentence replies spamming the page with things repeated.

If you've been in bwb for 2 years, you'd know who i am. Like said, AD isn't winning this campaign. It's DC. I don't know how much more obvious i can make it. You are the bane of intelligent people every where. You have no influence in this campaign nor will you ever. If you knew hwo to PvP properly, you'd know that home keeps are above anything else. You never push any direction until your own front is secure. You can shove me off all you want but i'm not the one crying in a corner because the "evil AD touched me in all the wrong places".

Edited by Mjollo on April 18, 2016 9:42PM
    Defialed - Former Emperor of Thornblade|Mjoll The Legend - Former Empress of Blackwater Blade| Definitely Not Mjoll - Former Empress of Blackwater Blade | Probably Not Mjoll - Former Empress of Blackwater Blade | Mistakenly Mjoll - Former Empress of Blackwater Blade | Blackwater Cultist - Former Emperor of Blackwater Blade | A Woman With No Name |
    "There are two kinds of people in this world, my friend. Those with loaded guns. And those who dig. You dig."
  • Gederic
    Gederic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mjlellel u r wrong and stoopid, I h8 u, shut yer mouf!

e4b73479e6b7d7bdda978cb70d750481.jpg

Surpassed you lol you never caught up to me

Is that why I got emperor and you didn't? I is confused.

Anyway anyone got anything meaningful to say?
    Edited by Gederic on April 18, 2016 9:42PM
    Ours is the Fury
  • HenryIvan
    HenryIvan
    ✭✭✭

Who are you? Nice to put a in game name with a forum name.

His name is Lokir Icefist or something like that.

not even close so I have been in bwb for 2 yrs started with aotd when they had less then 20ppl and then went to join GD then left and came to ep side about 10 months ago I have had a lot of different characters

Show yourself or be gone. If you are man enough to come into this thread and spout off at everyone, then have the courage to show who you are. Dont be the keyboard warrior. Almost all of us who participate in this thread either have our names in our sig, or our forum name is the same as our in game name.

Put up or shut up friend : ))

so you want me to be like the rest of you? mad cuz I don't go around shouting off who I am why does it bother you guys so much? ill tell you why cuz I said some things that hurt your feelings so know you all want ammo to attack me with I'm not stupid unlike some of you. I said my peace you all got bent like little children and here we are.
  • HenryIvan
    HenryIvan
    ✭✭✭
    Mjlellel u r wrong and stoopid, I h8 u, shut yer mouf!

e4b73479e6b7d7bdda978cb70d750481.jpg

Surpassed you lol you never caught up to me

Is that why I got emperor and you didn't? I is confused.

Anyway anyone got anything meaningful to say?

wrong again I said I am ahead of you on the leader board not behind you learn to count ill put it simple I am not lokir or whatever he is
  • Valen_Byte
    Valen_Byte
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    @HenryIvan

lol and now here you are lashing out at me just for asking what your name is. I think you should step away from your computer for a bit. You are not handling it well. Maybe go get yourself a shake from sonic....they are half price after 8pm right now!!! : )) Honestly I just like to know who I am talking to. I'll leave you alone now since you seem to be emotionally unstable. Dont want you to try and 1v1 me in real life or anything.

Edited by Valen_Byte on April 18, 2016 9:49PM
    GM of BYTE
  • Mjollo
    Mjollo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @HenryIvan Nah. I want you to be proud of who you are because that's what Ebonheart Pact represents. Pride. I talk all I want on the forums but I'm not afraid to tell everyone who I am so they can gladly come find me. I've never backed down from a duel. I even fought shaerakor who beat me in a fair 3 to 2 win. But that's what we play for. If you're going to hide behind a screen afraid to reveal your identity, don't ever play EP. I don't care who you claim to be because i guarantee you'll never be as important over the internet as you want to be.
    Edited by Mjollo on April 18, 2016 9:50PM
    Defialed - Former Emperor of Thornblade|Mjoll The Legend - Former Empress of Blackwater Blade| Definitely Not Mjoll - Former Empress of Blackwater Blade | Probably Not Mjoll - Former Empress of Blackwater Blade | Mistakenly Mjoll - Former Empress of Blackwater Blade | Blackwater Cultist - Former Emperor of Blackwater Blade | A Woman With No Name |
    "There are two kinds of people in this world, my friend. Those with loaded guns. And those who dig. You dig."
  • Valknir
    Valknir
    ✭✭
    Henry Ivan be like...

67930674.jpg
    Morgoroth gro-Urûkhash, Orc Nightblade, Ebonheart Pact
  • HenryIvan
    HenryIvan
    ✭✭✭

your wrong!

Firstly, You're*
    Second of all, Learn BB code so you don't /copypaste my paragraphs into your 1 sentence replies spamming the page with things repeated.

If you've been in bwb for 2 years, you'd know who i am. Like said, AD isn't winning this campaign. It's DC. I don't know how much more obvious i can make it. You are the bane of intelligent people every where. You have no influence in this campaign nor will you ever. If you knew hwo to PvP properly, you'd know that home keeps are above anything else. You never push any direction until your own front is secure. You can shove me off all you want but i'm not the one crying in a corner because the "evil AD touched me in all the wrong places".

Mjollo I never said I didn't know who you are I have known and talked and even grped with you since being ep as for the rest of this mess I don't know wth you are talking about or where its coming from just reads blah blah blah I blame HenryIvan
  • Mjollo
    Mjollo
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Mjollo I never said I didn't know who you are I have known and talked and even grped with you since being ep as for the rest of this mess I don't know wth you are talking about or where its coming from just reads blah blah blah I blame HenryIvan

you obviously didn't read then. If you know who i am or have grouped with me. than this argument is over and you know that i'm right.
    Edited by Mjollo on April 18, 2016 9:53PM
  • HenryIvan
    HenryIvan
    ✭✭✭
    @HenryIvan Nah. I want you to be proud of who you are because that's what Ebonheart Pact represents. Pride. I talk all I want on the forums but I'm not afraid to tell everyone who I am so they can gladly come find me. I've never backed down from a duel. I even fought shaerakor who beat me in a fair 3 to 2 win. But that's what we play for. If you're going to hide behind a screen afraid to reveal your identity, don't ever play EP. I don't care who you claim to be because i guarantee you'll never be as important over the internet as you want to be.

hmm sensible but still not telling you who I am Shaerakor knows me I know him we don't get along but I do respect him
    Valknir wrote: »
    Henry Ivan be like...

67930674.jpg

why do u think I am the baby? I mentioned an incident that happened last nite and I have been the one being lashed out at by multiple ppl but I'm not angry or hurt actually I'm smoking and laughing at all your failed attempts to attack me
  • Reverb
    Reverb
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    and-then-out-of-nowhere-spiderman.jpg

P.S. #freeBraidas #bringbackgroundoils
    Edited by Reverb on April 18, 2016 10:31PM
    Battle not with monsters, lest ye become a monster, and if you gaze into the abyss, the abyss gazes also into you. ~Friedrich Nietzsche
  • Mjollo
    Mjollo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @HenryIvan BTW Syrius, Look what I claimed Arrius as.
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User]
    Soul Shriven
    Hello everyone,

Recently we've had to remove several posts for unnecessary confrontation. Be sure to remember that baiting, flaming, naming and shaming are all against the Forum Rules. Any continuation of this behavior on the thread can lead to action on ones account. For further posts on this thread, please be sure to stay respectful with one another, and constructive to the topic of the thread.

Thank you for understanding.
    Staff Post
  • Hotsauce12
    Hotsauce12
    Soul Shriven
    I am Lokir, and honestly, we NEED to work together and dethrone, or else the constant AD zerging will kill the campaign. I have been saying this for days but I cant do it by myself.
  • Vendy
    Vendy
    ✭✭✭

And that is why we love you mjollo
    Implosìon | Pact Stamina Sorcerer
    'Vendy | Pact Magicka Templar
    Vendÿ | Dominion Stamina Templar
  • DeadlyRecluse
    DeadlyRecluse
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

That was killing us in TS last night.

Also, amidst the explosion of BWB drama....

I enjoy playing this game with y'all. We are all in BWB for whatever reason--hopefully because we enjoy it and have good fights in there. Let's keep that up.
    Thrice Empress, Forever Scrub
  • Nightenhowl
    Nightenhowl
    ✭✭✭
    Do you think they will merge bwb and Azura Star in next major update, with veteran ranks removal?
  • Reverb
    Reverb
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Do you think they will merge bwb and Azura Star in next major update, with veteran ranks removal?

I really gave this some thought, and I hope not. Even though it would (presumably) stay CP-free, merging them would allow us to stay in bwb with end game skills and gear. I don't think that's good, there should remain a non vet campaign.

One of my favorite things about bwb is the buuld diversity. We start there with only a few of our class and weapon skills unlocked, and have to hone timing and rotation. It makes battle more dynamic. And I like seeing variety on my death recap. In vet pvp it's the same skills over and over. Its boring.

Of course there are always a handful of people that will grind whatever skill line is bugged or op, specifically to bring the vet meta to bwb, but they're in the minority. If we want it to stay that way, non vet and vet non-cp need to stay separate.
    Battle not with monsters, lest ye become a monster, and if you gaze into the abyss, the abyss gazes also into you. ~Friedrich Nietzsche
  • W0lf_z13
    W0lf_z13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Reverb, Although I agree with you... I could see them being merged with the thought in mind of "well... everyone is level 50 now... and before it was levels 1 to 50" ....

Edited by W0lf_z13 on April 19, 2016 1:07PM
    Breton Nightblade ~ Fang of the Wolf ~ (50)   |   Altmer Dragonknight ~ Ðårk Ŵølf ~ (50)   |   Altmer Necro ~ Ðeåth Ŵølf ~ (50)

☣☣☣   |     Alliance ~Daggerfall Covenant~     |     Server ~NA PC~     |     CP's ~2156~     |     ☣☣☣
  • treborrealb14_ESO
    treborrealb14_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    W0lf_z13 wrote: »
    @Reverb, Although I agree with you... I could see them being merged with the thought in mind of "well... everyone is level 50 now... and before it was levels 1 to 50" ....

Well if a guy has vet 16 weapon and another has vet 3 weapon at this time these weapons do more damage why becuase the weapon has a level as well as the gear they wear.

So if they have/merge a server non vet to a old vet campaign will all the gear including runes placed on the gear and there weapons all just revert to 50 ( scaling to damage output as well as defensive numbers?)

I still think they have many numbers to crunch and thinks to check pve wise as well as pvp before this goes thru.

I dont think they want a knee jerk reaction to occur
  • W0lf_z13
    W0lf_z13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @treborrealb14_ESO,
    def agree, if they DO merge there will no doubt be an imbalance... i just can see them doing it and then later on being like oh... a lot of people are pissed now... wouldnt be the first time... Im just looking at it at the view point of they made Azuras non cp, so its possible they are thinking of merging... def could be wrong of course, but it is possible
    Breton Nightblade ~ Fang of the Wolf ~ (50)   |   Altmer Dragonknight ~ Ðårk Ŵølf ~ (50)   |   Altmer Necro ~ Ðeåth Ŵølf ~ (50)

☣☣☣   |     Alliance ~Daggerfall Covenant~     |     Server ~NA PC~     |     CP's ~2156~     |     ☣☣☣
  • treborrealb14_ESO
    treborrealb14_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    W0lf_z13 wrote: »
    @treborrealb14_ESO,
    def agree, if they DO merge there will no doubt be an imbalance... i just can see them doing it and then later on being like oh... a lot of people are pissed now... wouldnt be the first time... Im just looking at it at the view point of they made Azuras non cp, so its possible they are thinking of merging... def could be wrong of course, but it is possible

Well lets hope they learn from another game that used to be great that made a "Knee Jerk Reaction" on pvp skills/changes WarHammer Online and I remember it falling pretty fast within a year after it
  • Mjollo
    Mjollo
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Hahaha I was so determined to cap Arrius.
  • treborrealb14_ESO
    treborrealb14_ESO
    ✭✭✭

Hahaha I was so determined to cap Arrius.

On the point of Arrius the tower farm there? I have to say Ive never seen that tower just destroyed so they can go back in there and re farm Its odd But I cant recall the last time I seen that Mine side tower just destroyed
This discussion has been closed.