The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 6:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – May 6, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)

NA PC BWB

• vamp_emily
    vamp_emily
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Guys ( DC/EP ) its time for us to work together.

Get out there and dethrone the EMP. EP on one side of the keeps and DC on the other side of the keeps, get 20 sieges up, and send gank crews to stop reinforcement.

We can do it, if we work together. All they have is the population and they won't be able to stop us if we join forces. Watch the motivational videos, come up with a good strategy and get out there and squash those bananas. :)

https://youtu.be/g-jwWYX7Jlo

https://youtu.be/dmWfXKJbn9g

If you want a friend, get a dog.
    AW Rank: Grand Warlord 1 ( level 49)

Options
  • Frugal
    Frugal
    ✭✭
    Arquin wrote: »
    I dont gate camp but hear the cries, and I dont really cry just like to show why AD pretty much still has Emp. Honestly gives me a reason to push EP instead of fighting bananas all day :wink:

You dirty lier. I have you recorded dying at farragut over 7 times while trying to farm gates from 2 campaings ago. Don't be a hypocrite.
    Options
  • Vendy
    Vendy
    ✭✭✭
    HenryIvan wrote: »
    I dont gate camp but hear the cries, and I dont really cry just like to show why AD pretty much still has Emp. Honestly gives me a reason to push EP instead of fighting bananas all day :wink:

AD has emp because of people like Defialed, they are friends with nurse joy and tell zone not to push for dethrone because Nurse joy is nice?!? Also there seem to be a few players who normaly would play for ep but are playing for AD rn, Why I don't know it's not like ad is short on numbers. I expect its the same dc side too seems like Nurse Joy gots all of you swinging from his nuts!

I don't think anyone was telling zone not to go for a dethrone... Also just because we align ourselves with a faction does not mean that we are mortal enemies to anyone who doesn't play the same side. When it all boils down we are all just people playing a game to have fun. :)
    Implosìon | Pact Stamina Sorcerer
    'Vendy | Pact Magicka Templar
    Vendÿ | Dominion Stamina Templar
    Options
  • HenryIvan
    HenryIvan
    ✭✭✭
    Vendy wrote: »

AD has emp because of people like Defialed, they are friends with nurse joy and tell zone not to push for dethrone because Nurse joy is nice?!? Also there seem to be a few players who normaly would play for ep but are playing for AD rn, Why I don't know it's not like ad is short on numbers. I expect its the same dc side too seems like Nurse Joy gots all of you swinging from his nuts!

I don't think anyone was telling zone not to go for a dethrone... Also just because we align ourselves with a faction does not mean that we are mortal enemies to anyone who doesn't play the same side. When it all boils down we are all just people playing a game to have fun. :)

Dude Mjollo said it in zone last nite! btw no one said anything about mortal enemies so... are u butt hurt I called your boy out or something? cuz u make no sense. The fact is the map while stay like this until the campaign becomes dead again and the groupies have no one to zerg against.
    Edited by HenryIvan on April 18, 2016 3:57PM
    Options
  • W0lf_z13
    W0lf_z13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Personally. ...I'd rather do it without the aid of another alliance .... if we ( DC ) worked together instead of going different directions it might be possible
    Breton Nightblade ~ Fang of the Wolf ~ (50)   |   Altmer Dragonknight ~ Ðårk Ŵølf ~ (50)   |   Altmer Necro ~ Ðeåth Ŵølf ~ (50)

☣☣☣   |     Alliance ~Daggerfall Covenant~     |     Server ~NA PC~     |     CP's ~2156~     |     ☣☣☣
    Options
  • vamp_emily
    vamp_emily
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    W0lf_z13 wrote: »
    Personally. ...I'd rather do it without the aid of another alliance .... if we ( DC ) worked together instead of going different directions it might be possible

It is possible but that might mean letting EP take some of our home keeps, because it seems like every time we are trying to dethrone they attack us, causing us to split up.

We could focus on Dethroning and cleanup the mess afterwards.
    Edited by vamp_emily on April 18, 2016 3:58PM

If you want a friend, get a dog.
    AW Rank: Grand Warlord 1 ( level 49)

Options
  • HenryIvan
    HenryIvan
    ✭✭✭
    vamp_emily wrote: »
    Guys ( DC/EP ) its time for us to work together.

Get out there and dethrone the EMP. EP on one side of the keeps and DC on the other side of the keeps, get 20 sieges up, and send gank crews to stop reinforcement.

We can do it, if we work together. All they have is the population and they won't be able to stop us if we join forces. Watch the motivational videos, come up with a good strategy and get out there and squash those bananas. :)

https://youtu.be/g-jwWYX7Jlo

https://youtu.be/dmWfXKJbn9g

I'm so inspired now lol this is gr8 Em
    Options
  • DeadlyRecluse
    DeadlyRecluse
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Nurse's reign has been pretty great. It's also a great case study in how holding emp can:
    1). Not dominate campaign score
    2). Not kill the PvP action (aka gate pushing).

Plus trying to 2-man dragonclaw with him was fun.
    Thrice Empress, Forever Scrub
    Options
  • HenryIvan
    HenryIvan
    ✭✭✭
    Nurse's reign has been pretty great. It's also a great case study in how holding emp can:
    1). Not dominate campaign score
    2). Not kill the PvP action (aka gate pushing).

Plus trying to 2-man dragonclaw with him was fun.

I love it when ppl prove my point see the map will stay yellow long as everyone thinks like this guy
    Options
  • kit_sune
    kit_sune
    ✭✭✭
    I played for the better part of the whole day yesterday in bwb and for most of that time we only had alessia and our inner three keeps. I don't understand how that's keeping the map yellow. I once again have to say that I don't like it when any faction has emp but I think that this has been a fun emp because we don't have everything. *** me and a friend got 6000 and 4000 ap from defending nikel which makes my ap farming side happy
    Edited by kit_sune on April 18, 2016 5:02PM
    Everyone's Favorite Fox
    Options
  • W0lf_z13
    W0lf_z13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    i was on as well for most of the day yesterday, dc pushed for dethrone a few times.... but at times there were people going to chal for who knows what reason instead of helping with the dethrone...
    Breton Nightblade ~ Fang of the Wolf ~ (50)   |   Altmer Dragonknight ~ Ðårk Ŵølf ~ (50)   |   Altmer Necro ~ Ðeåth Ŵølf ~ (50)

☣☣☣   |     Alliance ~Daggerfall Covenant~     |     Server ~NA PC~     |     CP's ~2156~     |     ☣☣☣
    Options
  • HenryIvan
    HenryIvan
    ✭✭✭
    I played for the better part of the whole day yesterday in bwb and for most of that time we only had alessia and our inner three keeps. I don't understand how that's keeping the map yellow. I once again have to say that I don't like it when any faction has emp but I think that this has been a fun emp because we don't have everything. *** me and a friend got 6000 and 4000 ap from defending nikel which makes my ap farming side happy

Fox maybe you forgot how to look at your map press M for map and you will see 90% of the time its yellow but I understand it doesn't bother you cuz you are one of the groupies I mentioned who goes to the faction with the biggest zerg just like Drexl, Gregg and others. When the pop of the other 2 factions dwindles dwn to nothing you all will get bored and jump sides to dethrone.
    Options
  • kit_sune
    kit_sune
    ✭✭✭

Lol sorry I actually don't have a ep or dc toon in cyrodiil at this time. Also some of us play to have fun and to play with friends (most of my friends are on ad but if they went to ep or dc I would go to those factions cause I like playing with them), I don't play to a specific alliance cause I honestly don't give a ***. And all those guys you're mentioning don't give a *** about factions like you try to assume that we do

Edited by kit_sune on April 18, 2016 7:33PM
    Everyone's Favorite Fox
    Options
  • HenryIvan
    HenryIvan
    ✭✭✭
    Lol sorry I actually don't have a ep or dc toon in cyrodiil at this time. Also some of us play to have fun and to play with friends (most of my friends are on ad but if they went to ep or dc I would go to those factions cause I like playing with them), I don't play to a specific alliance cause I honestly don't give a ***. And all those guys you're mentioning don't give a *** about factions like you try to assume that we do

Fox you make no sense! All you did was reword what I already said except the bs part about caring for factions which I never brought up. I said you are a groupie (zergling) you confirmed that I said you and the others would jump sides again when ad has no one left to fight,You confirmed that too, where in the hell did I mention faction loyalty? I think if anyone is assuming anything its you.
    Options
  • kit_sune
    kit_sune
    ✭✭✭
    Lol I didn't know running with 4 people is a Zerg. Good to know I guess

Everyone's Favorite Fox
    Options
  • kit_sune
    kit_sune
    ✭✭✭
    Wait are you the guy who whispered me accusing me of leading the ad Zerg? You know I ran with ep when Dixon had emp. I flagged keeps to help ep. I ran solo for 90% of the time that I had an ep toon but oh well I guess I'm what I've always been, a noob
    Edited by kit_sune on April 18, 2016 8:17PM
    Everyone's Favorite Fox
    Options
  • Mjollo
    Mjollo
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Dude Mjollo said it in zone last nite! btw no one said anything about mortal enemies so... are u butt hurt I called your boy out or something? cuz u make no sense. The fact is the map while stay like this until the campaign becomes dead again and the groupies have no one to zerg against.

You are just as intelligent was the other guy in zone Lol. In case you also need a handicap, let me explain things like you're 5 years old. I said "Nurse Joy is Nice." That's all I said. I didn't say, "Let's not dethrone". In fact, last night my group and I even farmed the Ad at their own keep (faregyl) waiting for EP to push Alessia. As soon as alessia flagged, the 6 of us hit Black Boot where i personally carried the scroll back. Just because i say I like someone, doesn't mean i won't kill them. I have friends all over BwB on every faction but they know my motto as well as I do. "If it's not red it's dead." Get it, son?
    Edited by Mjollo on April 18, 2016 8:29PM
    Defialed - Former Emperor of Thornblade|Mjoll The Legend - Former Empress of Blackwater Blade| Definitely Not Mjoll - Former Empress of Blackwater Blade | Probably Not Mjoll - Former Empress of Blackwater Blade | Mistakenly Mjoll - Former Empress of Blackwater Blade | Blackwater Cultist - Former Emperor of Blackwater Blade | A Woman With No Name |
    "There are two kinds of people in this world, my friend. Those with loaded guns. And those who dig. You dig."
    Options
  • HenryIvan
    HenryIvan
    ✭✭✭
    Lol I didn't know running with 4 people is a Zerg. Good to know I guess

4 ppl in a grp is not a zerg 4 ppl in a grp running nxt to 30+ allies is a zerg!
    Wait are you the guy who whispered me accusing me of leading the ad Zerg? You know I ran with ep when Dixon had emp. I flagged keeps to help ep. I ran solo for 90% of the time that I had an ep toon but oh well I guess I'm what I've always been, a noob

my point proven you where ep when ep had the numbers because that's what you do you and the others migrate to the leading faction if dc took the map this week I bet id find you and the rest over there playing wouldt I? Not saying anything wrong with it but I can tell you are getting sore truth hurts when its thrown in your face.
    Options
  • HenryIvan
    HenryIvan
    ✭✭✭
    Defialed wrote: »

You are just as intelligent was the other guy in zone Lol. In case you also need a handicap, let me explain things like you're 5 years old. I said "Nurse Joy is Nice." That's all I said. I didn't say, "Let's not dethrone". In fact, last night my group and I even farmed the Ad at their own keep (faregyl) waiting for EP to push Alessia. As soon as alessia flagged, the 6 of us hit Black Boot where i personally carried the scroll back. Just because i say I like someone, doesn't mean i won't kill them. I have friends all of BwB on every faction but they know my motto as well as I do. "If it's not red it's dead." Get it, son?

I wish I would've have screen shot that but you did say and I quote "why push for dethrone nurse joy is nice" then you went on to say a bunch of bs about how she hasn't really pushed us and that AD where losing the campaign anyways well guess what AD isn't losing the campaign now we are and about nurse joy not pushing us which is also bs cuz everyday since she got emp we fight our way from gates and if we are lucky by the evening hrs (est) we might own brk and arrius.
    Edited by HenryIvan on April 18, 2016 8:34PM
    Options
  • kit_sune
    kit_sune
    ✭✭✭
    Trust me ep did not have the numbers during that time. I make the simple argument that if I play with the faction that has the highest pop, why am I playing on ad when dc has the highest pop, has emp and is farming us at the gate? I'm not hurt by the truth because you don't know the truth as a whole. Has the been times where I've been at a keep and a bunch of ad are there, yes because I want ap =) but most of the time my group of four have pushed for random resources at random keeps and tried to take them ourselves. Most of the time ad showing up or us showing up is a matter of coincidence but it doesn't matter.
    Everyone's Favorite Fox
    Options
  • Gederic
    Gederic
    ✭✭✭✭✭

You are just as intelligent was the other guy in zone Lol. In case you also need a handicap, let me explain things like you're 5 years old. I said "Nurse Joy is Nice." That's all I said. I didn't say, "Let's not dethrone". In fact, last night my group and I even farmed the Ad at their own keep (faregyl) waiting for EP to push Alessia. As soon as alessia flagged, the 6 of us hit Black Boot where i personally carried the scroll back. Just because i say I like someone, doesn't mean i won't kill them. I have friends all of BwB on every faction but they know my motto as well as I do. "If it's not red it's dead." Get it, son?

I wish I would've have screen shot that but you did say and I quote "why push for dethrone nurse joy is nice" then you went on to say a bunch of bs about how she hasn't really pushed us and that AD where losing the campaign anyways well guess what AD isn't losing the campaign now we are and about nurse joy not pushing us which is also bs cuz everyday since she got emp we fight our way from gates and if we are lucky by the evening hrs (est) we might own brk and arrius.

tumblr_mdgcrtuzLC1rjg7ogo1_500.png
    Ours is the Fury
    Options
  • HenryIvan
    HenryIvan
    ✭✭✭
    Trust me ep did not have the numbers during that time. I make the simple argument that if I play with the faction that has the highest pop, why am I playing on ad when dc has the highest pop, has emp and is farming us at the gate? I'm not hurt by the truth because you don't know the truth as a whole. Has the been times where I've been at a keep and a bunch of ad are there, yes because I want ap =) but most of the time my group of four have pushed for random resources at random keeps and tried to take them ourselves. Most of the time ad showing up or us showing up is a matter of coincidence but it doesn't matter.

wait...what dc has highest pop :D not for awhile
    Dc has emp? what campaign are you talking about?
    I play DC and EP and unless my map is showing something different then yours AD still has emp and owns the map. No AD are not gate farming but they might as well be

Edited by HenryIvan on April 18, 2016 8:56PM
    Options
  • HenryIvan
    HenryIvan
    ✭✭✭
    Gederic wrote: »

looks like a lot of you are butt hurt keyboard warriors who don't like it when ppl tell you how it is grow up or find something clever to attack me with! the fact is AD is running the campaign and there is no one on dc or ep to stop them so until the little zerglings get bored the map will be yellow that's all I have been saying didn't know so many would get sideways over a little bit of truth
    Options
  • kit_sune
    kit_sune
    ✭✭✭
    Lol
    Edited by kit_sune on April 18, 2016 9:04PM
    Everyone's Favorite Fox
    Options
  • Valen_Byte
    Valen_Byte
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

looks like a lot of you are butt hurt keyboard warriors who don't like it when ppl tell you how it is grow up or find something clever to attack me with! the fact is AD is running the campaign and there is no one on dc or ep to stop them so until the little zerglings get bored the map will be yellow that's all I have been saying didn't know so many would get sideways over a little bit of truth

Who are you? Nice to put a in game name with a forum name.
    ***Dixon Kay MagDK FORMER EMPEROR***Deca Dix MagDK FORMER EMPORER***Valonious MagPlar FORMER EMPEROR***
    GM of BYTE
    MAY YOUR DEATHS BE SWIFT, AND YOUR LOAD SCREENS LONG.
    And alien tears will fill for him, Pity’s long-broken urn, For his mourners will be outcast men, And outcasts always mourn
    Options
  • HenryIvan
    HenryIvan
    ✭✭✭
    Valen_Byte wrote: »

Why do you want to know? you want a go at me too I presume? this thread is like fighting AD atm you start of fighting 1 and before you know it your surrounded by them
    Options
  • Gederic
    Gederic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think you've confused the rolls here, because clearly it is you, the one raging on anyone and everyone in this thread, who are the butthurt keyboard warrior. Lets get some things straight.

Ad might have emp. but might as well have done nothing with it based on how they are still losing to DC by almost a thousand points. The AD are not gate farming and 'might as well' not be. The failure of DC and EP to dethrone cannot be blamed on AD, your going to fault a faction for holding on to emp as long as they can? Its not their fault we've failed to dethrone them. You've accused everyone of being a zergling, are you one? I feel like you're probably a zergling.
    But the biggest problem here is a question. While you've whined and complained on these forums for the past day, what exactly have you even done about any of this? ... Nothing?
    Ours is the Fury
    Options
  • Valen_Byte
    Valen_Byte
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Why do you want to know? you want a go at me too I presume? this thread is like fighting AD atm you start of fighting 1 and before you know it your surrounded by them

simmer down skippy lol I dont have a dog in this fight. Just curious. The rest of us know who each other are in game.....
    ***Dixon Kay MagDK FORMER EMPEROR***Deca Dix MagDK FORMER EMPORER***Valonious MagPlar FORMER EMPEROR***
    GM of BYTE
    MAY YOUR DEATHS BE SWIFT, AND YOUR LOAD SCREENS LONG.
    And alien tears will fill for him, Pity’s long-broken urn, For his mourners will be outcast men, And outcasts always mourn
    Options
  • Mjollo
    Mjollo
    ✭✭✭✭✭

That's cute. I wish you would have quoted me so we could end up right back at the same spot due to your arrogance. it's like i'm talking to a brick wall. Press L, open the scoreboard, and look closely as i've instructed before. Guess who's going to win this campaign? Surprise, Surprise! DC. Not AD. You want to know why? Because they outsmarted you clearly. They've used the advantage of you being so madbad about AD that they come in from behind and slam you in the rear taking most of our home keeps while you struggle and continue to push the other way. That's Not Ad or DCs fault. That's yours. Your childish ideals are the types that make EP come in last.
    If you're going to call me out in a fail attempt let me do you one better. Don't ever talk crap in zone while you're AFK in a keep for an hour. Especially when you're solo and act like you even have authority over the map. You're another ill-forgotten player who wastes his time arguing to make a fool of himself when everyone else clearly knows what's the better choice. If you want to push an AD keep while DC hits our home keeps from behind then go ahead. I won't stop you. But don't you ever tell me that i'm wrong because i'm not.
    Defialed - Former Emperor of Thornblade|Mjoll The Legend - Former Empress of Blackwater Blade| Definitely Not Mjoll - Former Empress of Blackwater Blade | Probably Not Mjoll - Former Empress of Blackwater Blade | Mistakenly Mjoll - Former Empress of Blackwater Blade | Blackwater Cultist - Former Emperor of Blackwater Blade | A Woman With No Name |
    "There are two kinds of people in this world, my friend. Those with loaded guns. And those who dig. You dig."
    Options
  • Mjollo
    Mjollo
    ✭✭✭✭✭

His name is Lokir Icefist or something like that.
    Options
This discussion has been closed.