The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Scourge XB1 EU

• Silky_Shokz
    Silky_Shokz
    ✭✭✭
    Really enjoyable weekend!

No towers were used for once :D

Loved the DC logic of defending Blue Road for their lives while we strolled through to Glademist & down to Nickel yesterday :D:D Even then, we were met by AD at Roebeck!
  • RobboEU
    RobboEU
    ✭✭✭
    Did I really read a lot more Red and Blues?

Blues maybe, EP are the least populated faction by far on this campaign.
    Xbox One EU

GT; Ash Robbo TI

YouTube:https://youtube.com/channel/UCD9yiWRwLseCrKWJ_eUZskA
  • DjSolJAH
    DjSolJAH
    ✭✭✭
    Eldruf wrote: »
    Did I really read a lot more Red and Blues?

Blues maybe, EP are the least populated faction by far on this campaign.

We have a pretty decent population this campaign. Anyone who's anyone for EP is home campaigned in scourge too so atleast there's SOME strategy and coordination. Again tho still lots of EP in sewers. I have not been up top much this campaign myself
    Zee blues are coming!!!! Always.... Always coming...
  • RobboEU
    RobboEU
    ✭✭✭
    Campaign results to the majority of people I know don't mean nothing any more, the competitiveness had it's time when Cyrodiil was actually playable and your game wouldn't freeze when 18 people entered your screen. A lot of players I'm close too on EP are only bothered with small scale, which is understandable with the state of the game, therefore keep taking etc is irrelevant although it would be nice if we stopped being the only alliance anyone pushed because they know we wouldn't steam roll them with a zerg, spread out guys small scale is more fun than running into a keep besides 40 other players literally immune to players attacks (AOE caps).

Xbox One EU

GT; Ash Robbo TI

YouTube:https://youtube.com/channel/UCD9yiWRwLseCrKWJ_eUZskA
  • WassyLad
    WassyLad
    ✭✭✭
    Eldruf wrote: »
    Campaign results to the majority of people I know don't mean nothing any more, the competitiveness had it's time when Cyrodiil was actually playable and your game wouldn't freeze when 18 people entered your screen. A lot of players I'm close too on EP are only bothered with small scale, which is understandable with the state of the game, therefore keep taking etc is irrelevant although it would be nice if we stopped being the only alliance anyone pushed because they know we wouldn't steam roll them with a zerg, spread out guys small scale is more fun than running into a keep besides 40 other players literally immune to players attacks (AOE caps).

We try and stay small scale, I normally roll with bosov venom and a couple of others just going around looking for fights
  • Brrrofski
    Brrrofski
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Been really enjoying haderus.

Despite being vastly outnumbered, we (DC) have managed to win the campaign.

Completely lag free and loads of great medium sized fights.
  • Lord-Otto
    Lord-Otto
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Scourge has been pretty enjoyable for me, too. It is just so much more fun fighting the yellows in mostly equal battles than being run over by McZerg's blue flood.
    =)

Regarding some statements said earlier in this thread, it is quite apparent that blues and yellows have a deeper connection than reds and yellows. Many cross-alliancers, for example. The reason yellows usually go for red, and the other way round, though, I think is that no one wanted to fight the blue lagzergs in Azura. It just wasn't fun.

Red entered this campaign with an advatage this time. I'm curious what the next month will bring. And how many people McZerg will bribe for leaving Azura and Haderus for Scourge...
    (^_-)
  • Brrrofski
    Brrrofski
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Lord-Otto wrote: »
    Scourge has been pretty enjoyable for me, too. It is just so much more fun fighting the yellows in mostly equal battles than being run over by McZerg's blue flood.
    =)

Regarding some statements said earlier in this thread, it is quite apparent that blues and yellows have a deeper connection than reds and yellows. Many cross-alliancers, for example. The reason yellows usually go for red, and the other way round, though, I think is that no one wanted to fight the blue lagzergs in Azura. It just wasn't fun.

Red entered this campaign with an advatage this time. I'm curious what the next month will bring. And how many people McZerg will bribe for leaving Azura and Haderus for Scourge...
    (^_-)

Well we won't be leaving haderus.

There's like 30 DC that probably have it as home campaign. You get a few others that you see once then never again.

Even if DC did leave haderus, it would be about 30 people max. But we're staying put.

No interest in the lag that is scourge.

Azura's is a DC buff campaign. One or two reds take a keep outside their gate, then DC go kill them take it back. It's basically blues doing Cyrodiil dailies.
    Edited by Brrrofski on April 6, 2016 2:46PM
  • Lord-Otto
    Lord-Otto
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Brrrofski wrote: »
    =)

(^_-)

There's like 30 DC that probably have it as home campaign. You get a few others that you see once then never again.

Even if DC did leave haderus, it would be about 30 people max. But we're staying put.

Azura's is a DC buff campaign. One or two reds take a keep outside their gate, then DC go kill them take it back. It's basically blues doing Cyrodiil dailies.

Sounds fine, then the numbers in Scourge remain pretty evenly matched. I see no difference in the lag between the old Azura and Scourge. Whenever many people clash, there's massive lag, only that it happens less often in Scourge.
  • Brrrofski
    Brrrofski
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Brrrofski wrote: »
    =)

(^_-)

Sounds fine, then the numbers in Scourge remain pretty evenly matched. I see no difference in the lag between the old Azura and Scourge. Whenever many people clash, there's massive lag, only that it happens less often in Scourge.

It is the same as azura's. Thought it might be better. Within an hour I gave up.

It's just that haderus is like 20 on 20 fights max so never lags.
  • Lord-Otto
    Lord-Otto
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Fair enough.
    =)
  • DjSolJAH
    DjSolJAH
    ✭✭✭
    IC was pretty lag free for a week or so but now even it is suffering massive amounts of lag
  • Lord-Otto
    Lord-Otto
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Beats being zerged down 24/7, in my opinion. I would appreciate lag-free environments greatly, but if I want full-scale PvP in this game, there really is no way around it. Best scneario would be having more campaigns and people spreading out to those, like in the beginning days, but that train has surely left already...
  • Bosov
    Bosov
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Beats being zerged down 24/7, in my opinion. I would appreciate lag-free environments greatly, but if I want full-scale PvP in this game, there really is no way around it. Best scneario would be having more campaigns and people spreading out to those, like in the beginning days, but that train has surely left already...

Those extra campaign will just be used as buff campaigns like last patch
    Xbox One - EU - GT : Bosov
    PC - EU - @Bosov91

ESO Highight :
    https://twitter.com/SlashLurk/status/895068339273310208

• pod88kk
    pod88kk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Got to see a red emp and us reds leading the scoreboard for a change, I wonder can they keep it going for a second round
  • pod88kk
    pod88kk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    WassyLad wrote: »
    I've noticed the resource farming part, arrius lumber mill seems to be favourite.

*waves from the tower*

Lol
  • MightyBantam34
    MightyBantam34
    ✭✭✭
    I'm done with scourge , time to join my DC brothers on haderus
  • Silky_Shokz
    Silky_Shokz
    ✭✭✭

:D:D

Oh how the mighty fall without their zerg :p
  • Tostiee
    Tostiee
    ✭✭✭
    pod88kk wrote: »
    Got to see a red emp and us reds leading the scoreboard for a change, I wonder can they keep it going for a second round

The only reason the reds are first is because they already had 10k points before everyone went from azuras to scourge.
    Xbox One EU
    CP 1000+
    vAA HM - vHRC HM - vSO HM - vMoL HM - vHoF HM - vAS +2 Immortal Redeemer - vCR +3 - vDSA - vBRP - vMA
    High Elf Sorcerer AD (DD)
    Breton Templar AD (Healer main)
    Redguard Templar AD (PvP)
    Breton Nightblade AD (DD)
    Redguard Dragonknight AD (Tank)
    Redguard Templar EP (PvP)
    Breton Warden EP (Healer)
    Dark Elf Dragonknight DC (PvP)
  • Silky_Shokz
    Silky_Shokz
    ✭✭✭
    Tostiee wrote: »
    pod88kk wrote: »

The only reason the reds are first is because they already had 10k points before everyone went from azuras to scourge.

Tactical forward planning ;)
  • MightyBantam34
    MightyBantam34
    ✭✭✭
    Who needs a Zerg
  • WassyLad
    WassyLad
    ✭✭✭
    Who needs a Zerg

The whole of blue it seems
  • MightyBantam34
    MightyBantam34
    ✭✭✭
    Behave wassy. Have you seen the campaign yellows Zerg , reds zerg blue Zerg . With a lot of proxy vd in between . How come a lot of players hate the factions for playing a game as it was intended to be played large scale pvp !!!!
    Yes you are now bored of zergs I get it but don't hate on players for playing a game the way they want to play it .
    But if you want small scale it ain't gonna happen for a while plus what's the point really with most running same build nb vd snooze fest
  • WassyLad
    WassyLad
    ✭✭✭
    Behave wassy. Have you seen the campaign yellows Zerg , reds zerg blue Zerg . With a lot of proxy vd in between . How come a lot of players hate the factions for playing a game as it was intended to be played large scale pvp !!!!
    Yes you are now bored of zergs I get it but don't hate on players for playing a game the way they want to play it .
    But if you want small scale it ain't gonna happen for a while plus what's the point really with most running same build nb vd snooze fest

All alliances Zerg yes but blues are the worst, never fight 1v1 without calling for their group.

I find it more annoying that blues think they're amazing when all they do is Zerg with like 10 healers to a group. How anyone can enjoy 20 of your group gap closing and killing one guy I don't know.

Nightblades with vd don't bother me, it's a Zerg buster set and works as intended. Used it a few times on the blue Zerg myself
  • DjSolJAH
    DjSolJAH
    ✭✭✭
    Zerg are going to happen. Until some sort of objectives outside of the main transit lines go into PvP is just a natural side affect.
  • HugoSDN
    HugoSDN
    Every single magicka build plays VD... It is so boring that it is not only used as a zerg buster but also as an execute in 1v1... Can't stand it
    XB1 EU - Daggerfall Covenant - Azura's Star

Stam DK - VR16
    Magicka Templar - VR16
    Magicka Sorcer - VR3
    Stam NB - VR16

Xbox GT - HugoSDN
  • Brrrofski
    Brrrofski
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

:D:D

Oh how the mighty fall without their zerg :p

You do realise that blues are several outnumbered on hade
    WassyLad wrote: »

Nightblades with vd don't bother me, it's a Zerg buster set and works as intended. Used it a few times on the blue Zerg myself

Except in Haderus when one of the pop locked yellows blows up all of the 12 DC players in the campaign.
  • MightyBantam34
    MightyBantam34
    ✭✭✭
    Wow pretty rich from you doesn't your group also jump on smaller numbers . And every alliance does the healer Zerg thing also every alliance has there smaller groups ganking/ looking for small scale. Other day I got jumped by 4 yellows 3 of them templers so if it's not zergs its smaller groups , also sounds like u think your pretty amazing and have a lot of sour grapes over blues my suggestion if your not enjoying in scourge come to haderus where small scale happens more frequent or quit .
  • WassyLad
    WassyLad
    ✭✭✭
    Wow pretty rich from you doesn't your group also jump on smaller numbers . And every alliance does the healer Zerg thing also every alliance has there smaller groups ganking/ looking for small scale. Other day I got jumped by 4 yellows 3 of them templers so if it's not zergs its smaller groups , also sounds like u think your pretty amazing and have a lot of sour grapes over blues my suggestion if your not enjoying in scourge come to haderus where small scale happens more frequent or quit .

Lol, my group comprises of about 6 people max. Dont think I'm amazing and don't have any sour grapes. I'm enjoying scourge never said I wasn't enjoying my time in pvp.

A lot of people complaining about seeing VD on their death recap when it's single target it's a ui error. It shows up but never did any damage. That's the only reason people are whining about it.

• MightyBantam34
    MightyBantam34
    ✭✭✭
    Yet have you seen that map today .... Who zergs???? But let's all stop whinging and enjoy the game
    Edited by MightyBantam34 on April 10, 2016 2:04PM