The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

[Forlorn] recruiting active social 3-cp561, EP pvp/endgame pve focus

Urumis
Urumis
Hey guys! We're somewhat new, 100+ members and looking to grow! We have a good group vets to help out new players and new players to learn from vets. EP+ meaning we are primarily EP but welcome other alliances for dungeons and small scale pvp in cyrodil. cross faction grouping is a thing now!

We want to get an active group going to quest, grind, pvp or run dungeons with, our core members now all have mics and play daily. My idea for what I'd like this guild to be is 'casual hardcore' haha casual because we won't be doing anything too crazy for right now and hardcore because we play a lot and want to get to the end game pve/pvp stuff in the near future. If you're a pro looking to settle down or if you've only been playing for a few weeks we'd love to have you.

The only thing we ask is that you avoid being obnoxious in chat and respect each other for the most part haha.

Add me on xbox live-FatedZygote or comment here with you gamer tag and I'll add you!

We have a Facebook group started as well, feel free to join it and request an invite there as well!

Send me a message in game FatedZygote

Our group page:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/545283268964443/

We are small ish but very active, 5-15 in chat at any given time, 100+ members. Looking to get more active members but stay somewhat small and close :) crowded chat is no fun

See you in Tamriel!
Edited by Urumis on November 20, 2016 5:45AM
  • Urumis
    Urumis
    Get at me friends! Almost 50 members now! Be the foundation to something great! The newest hottest guild on the NA server!
  • belowkey
    belowkey
    Soul Shriven
    Do you accept all alliances?
  • Urumis
    Urumis
    Yes of course!
  • belowkey
    belowkey
    Soul Shriven
    Cool. Dc
  • Urumis
    Urumis
    Holla at meh!
  • Urumis
    Urumis
    Bank, tabard and trader unlocked now!
  • Urumis
    Urumis
    Join us, hop in chat, you won't regret it. 1 night in chat and you're hooked guaranteed
  • Urumis
    Urumis
    We also provide mounts and tankards for those that don't have or can't afford them! Multiple pros to help with gearing and skill/attribute point placement
  • SidTheSlothh
    SidTheSlothh
    Soul Shriven
    GT: SidTheSlothh
  • XoTHANEoX
    XoTHANEoX
    Soul Shriven
    GT: XoTHANEoX
  • Urumis
    Urumis
    Invites sent!
  • EmYouAre
    EmYouAre
    Soul Shriven
    GT: EmYouAre
  • Urumis
    Urumis
    GT: SidTheSlothh

Not your cup of tea Sid?
  • Urumis
    Urumis
    EmYouAre wrote: »
    GT: EmYouAre

It's telling me account not found
  • EmYouAre
    EmYouAre
    Soul Shriven
    Spelt my own GT wrong. Whoops!!

GT: Em You Are

It's got spaces lol
  • Urumis
    Urumis
    63 active members and active chat. Events almost every night! Get in on this!
  • Urumis
    Urumis
    Voted the hottest, most active and social guild on the NA server by our members haha join today and up your game and overall experience. Plenty of knowledgable members and an active leadership!
  • Urumis
    Urumis
    We have a Facebook group started as well, feel free to join it and request an invite there as well!

Search for 'Forlorn an Xbox ESO guild
    Edited by Urumis on February 26, 2016 2:42PM
  • Hazethemadman
    Hazethemadman
    ✭✭✭
    GT - Hazethemadman
    Samael- VR16 Magicka Dragonknight
    Bacchic Battery- 38 Magicka Sorcerer
    Nihil Dicit- 12 Magicka Templar
    Villion- 20 Stamina Nightblade
  • Urumis
    Urumis
    We also have a lot of low VRs now, vr1-5 we would love to have you too
  • Urumis
    Urumis
    Had an awesome Wrothgar night yesterday with a guild raid group, took down every world boss and delve in the zone!
  • surlytroll
    gt: surlytroll
  • Hum4noidtyph00n
    Hum4noidtyph00n
    Soul Shriven
    My GT is Hum4noidtyph00n (those are zeros in typh00n).
  • Hazethemadman
    Hazethemadman
    ✭✭✭
    We have cookies.

I lied, but the Guild thing is actually really fun.
    We are still recruiting so if you are looking for a laid back, friendly, leveling guild then drop your GT for an invite.
  • Sakriem
    Sakriem
    Hello! I'm relatively new to the game, however, I'm an Active, dedicated, and competitive gamer and looking to power boost myself to become an asset in end game content as soon as possible. Currently I'm building a Mágicka DK (Lv. 23). Hope I can join the ranks!

Gametag: Sakriem
  • Urumis
    Urumis
    Sakriem wrote: »
    Hello! I'm relatively new to the game, however, I'm an Active, dedicated, and competitive gamer and looking to power boost myself to become an asset in end game content as soon as possible. Currently I'm building a Mágicka DK (Lv. 23). Hope I can join the ranks!

Gametag: Sakriem
    You sure can, we'll get you in asap. We have plenty of members with your same mindset, myself included. We can help you get there as fast as possible

• Hazethemadman
    Hazethemadman
    ✭✭✭
    Just finished some group grinding with the gang in Wrothgar last night! One of the new guildies gained 7 levels in under 2 hours!

We have come a long way since launching the guild. We are at 80+ members & growing, with guild events every weekend for both our friends at 3-49 and those who have since made their way into veteran ranks. We have also acquired the means to produce experience potions & any gear you may need to keep up with the leveling, mastered the art of group shenanigans, and gained connections to trading & competitive guilds for you to take advantage of later on.

Drop your GT or send an xbox message to 'Hazethemadman' or 'FatedZygote' for an invite to the fun today!
    &&& Don't be afraid to hop into guild chat, don't be shy! I know I was when I first joined, but everyone warms up to you really fast.

We will be in the major towns yelling at people to join our guild this Sunday, so you can always catch us there!
  • KloudKotuzai
    KloudKotuzai
    ✭✭
    Hi there I'm a vet 10 NB looking for a guild that is chill yet willing to do endgame content.

GT: Kloud Kotuzai
  • Urumis
    Urumis
    [Snip] Looking for more members! Cross faction grouping along with the new trial that scales means we need YOU!

[Edit to remove bump.]
    Edited by ZOS_GregoryV on March 25, 2016 11:49PM