Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

[THANKS ZOS] Rarest item in next DLC - 7,5 MONTHS to get ONE

• NerfPlease
    NerfPlease
    ✭✭✭
    first post edited
    added clarifications about differences between live and PTS servers
  • NerfPlease
    NerfPlease
    ✭✭✭
    I JUST HOPE THEY WILL FIX THIS AND UPDATE THE CHANCES...
  • Ghostbane
    Ghostbane
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Challenge accepted.
    {★★★★★ · ★★★★★ · ★★ · ★★★★★}
    350m+ AP PC - EU
    AD :: Imported Waffles [37]EP :: Wee ee ee ee ee [16]DC :: Ghostbane's DK [16], Impending Loadscreen [12]PC - NA
    AD :: Ghostbane [50], yer ma [43], Sir Humphrey Winterbottom 2.0 [18], robotic baby legs [18]EP :: Wee Mad Arthur [50], avast ye buttcrackz [49], Sir Horace Foghorn [27], Brother Ballbag [24], Scatman John [16]DC :: W T B Waffles [36], Morale Boost [30], W T F Waffles [17], Ghostbanë [15]RIPAD :: Sir Humphrey Winterbottom 1.0 [20]
    Addons
  • BlackEar
    BlackEar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Introduce RED coloured item sets with this amount of rarity. We really need a higher step than legendary. Something that includes epic adventures spanning from PVP to PVE. Like back in Vanilla WOW getting Thunderfury or the Sulfuras.
    Bjorn Blackbear - Master Angler - Collector - Black Market Mogul - Ebonheart Pact - Exterminatus - EU.

Achievement hunter:

Visit my profile page to find out about which achievement I am currently hunting.

Check out Anemonean's thieving guide!
  • Troneon
    Troneon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    PVP will still be unplayable with loads of bugs/exploits and performance/lag issues.

RNG will be all over the place.

The DLC pve content and map is lacking and tiny. Lacking group content also, one trial is not enough.

They have failed to fix balance issues and broken skills issues...

Most of the issues on PTS will be pushed to live because they already have a published marketing release date....

Stop buying crap in the crown store maybe just maybe ZOS will start changing their ways....unlikely though. They will still do nothing and milk the crap out of this train until it's dead.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cOCD_Jzre3c
    Edited by Troneon on March 2, 2016 12:42PM
    PC EU AD
    Master Crafter - Anything you need!!
    High Elf Magicka Templar Healer/DPS/Tank
    Trials / Dungeons / PVP / Everything
  • Zheg
    Zheg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Sharee wrote: »
    Messy1 wrote: »
    OMG they just created a huge lag problem again . . . I can see it now . . 20 EP all geared with vicious death sets steamrolling into a group of noobs making everyone explode around them and dropping 20 meteors at once . . . our screens will look like this

explosion.jpg

If a group geared like you said does what you said, then the fight will be over in 3 seconds. I don't think this will create any huge lag problems. Shorter fights = less strain on the server.

Spoken like someone without enough pvp experience to know that whenever multiple meteors are cast at the same time the game lags to ***.
  • eserras7b16_ESO
    eserras7b16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    Zenimax looting system is ***, has always been, and I can't see an Horizon, we are left with running WGT 2 times a day for a month to get our set in divines, if you're lucky.

Can't understand them (so much h8 xD)
    Eptackt - Argonian Templar
    Belegrand - Redguard Nightblade
  • NerfPlease
    NerfPlease
    ✭✭✭
    Gina about chances on live servers

Just to confirm, below are the only sets that will be available from Rewards for the Worthy when the Thieves Guild update goes live:
    • Vicious Death
    • Transmutation
    • Marksman’s Crest
    • Leki’s Focus
    • Fasalla’s Guile
    • Warrior’s Fury
    For the item sets listed above, we will be increasing the drop rate so you are guaranteed to receive a piece from one of these item sets each time, rather than only having a small chance to receive a piece from a large pool of possibilities. You will still be able to obtain the previously-available item sets from the Alliance vendors, and we are currently evaluating plans to alter their wares in the future (both to change the exact sets they offer, and to bring their wares up to VR16).

Moving forward, we will regularly cycle out older item sets from Rewards of the Worthy so you are given a greater opportunity to acquire the newest item sets, and older item sets will be purchasable from the Alliance vendors.

• NerfPlease
    NerfPlease
    ✭✭✭
    so actually the chances on live will stay the same

its shame...
  • olsborg
    olsborg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Why cry over these new rings, they wont live up to the str of purple willpower/agility jewls anyway, zos in their infinite wisdom made everything but those 3 ic jewl sets subpar. Shame.

PC EU
    PvP only
  • Sharee
    Sharee
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Zheg wrote: »
    Sharee wrote: »
    Messy1 wrote: »
    OMG they just created a huge lag problem again . . . I can see it now . . 20 EP all geared with vicious death sets steamrolling into a group of noobs making everyone explode around them and dropping 20 meteors at once . . . our screens will look like this

explosion.jpg

If a group geared like you said does what you said, then the fight will be over in 3 seconds. I don't think this will create any huge lag problems. Shorter fights = less strain on the server.

Spoken like someone without enough pvp experience to know that whenever multiple meteors are cast at the same time the game lags to ***.

A fight that will be over in 3 seconds will lag the server for 3 seconds at most, meteors or not. Dead players don't cause any lag.
    Edited by Sharee on March 2, 2016 11:41PM
  • Troneon
    Troneon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Troneon wrote: »
    PVP will still be unplayable with loads of bugs/exploits and performance/lag issues.

RNG will be all over the place.

The DLC pve content and map is lacking and tiny. Lacking group content also, one trial is not enough.

They have failed to fix balance issues and broken skills issues...

Most of the issues on PTS will be pushed to live because they already have a published marketing release date....

Stop buying crap in the crown store maybe just maybe ZOS will start changing their ways....unlikely though. They will still do nothing and milk the crap out of this train until it's dead.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cOCD_Jzre3c

Well I forgot to add login issues to the list :D
    PC EU AD
    Master Crafter - Anything you need!!
    High Elf Magicka Templar Healer/DPS/Tank
    Trials / Dungeons / PVP / Everything
  • HoloYoitsu
    HoloYoitsu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Just wanted to point out, jokes on us: drop rate doesn't matter when no one gets Rewards mails. :joy:
  • Birdovic
    Birdovic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    HoloYoitsu wrote: »
    Just wanted to point out, jokes on us: drop rate doesn't matter when no one gets Rewards mails. :joy:

1: "Oh no, the Drop Rate for jewelry sucks!"
    2: "Dont worry, Drop Rate of Reward of the Worthy even more."
  • Crown
    Crown
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @NerfPlease the rate of reward mails is one every 20k AP. They changed it for this patch too. You should update your math..

I opened over 300 mails today.. 96% useless things.
    Crown | AD NB | First AD/NA Grand Overlord (2015/12/26)
    PvP Guides @ DarkElves.com
  • James-Wayne
    James-Wayne
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Crown wrote: »
    @NerfPlease the rate of reward mails is one every 20k AP. They changed it for this patch too. You should update your math..

I opened over 300 mails today.. 96% useless things.

I haven't even been getting mails for the last week and now I don't even get the crafting mails... something has definitely broke!

PERTH, AUSTRALIA | PC | NA | @Aussie-Elders

TENTH ANNIVERSARY - Thanks for sticking with us for 10 years.
    James-Wayne you earned this badge 9:56AM on 4th of February 2024.
    529 people have also earned this badge.
  • Kas
    Kas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    you only need jewelry in the following cases:

1) you want two complete 5-item set while using staves (or bow) whereas one of them is crafted / not not have jewelry, i.e. not an issue with winterborn, etc
    2) you want to safe money on willpower jewelry (not really)
    3) your build, for some reason, is magicka and needs zero magicka regen (keep in mind glyphs, mundus and food vs drink can be adjusted)
    4) your build is not optimal

let me elaborate on 3+4. willpower is 3 items and offers 2 stats with 1.5 fold strength. this means you actually get 1 stat per item. this is not possible with any other 2-4 peice combination. 5 piece stes gives you 4/5 stats per item, but the unique final 5ers make up for that. this is why 1) is somewhat legit (though really very niche, imho)

2) should make somewhat tie the price to that of willpower jewelry. i pointed out why you don't want to miss out on willpower. so what you could do with vicious is replace a weapon. but if you use dropped weapons, that should be msa staves and if you use crafted you prefer nirnhoned.

In summary, I'd instantly sell any vicious death jewelry (that comes in relatively few traits) and buy chest/leg/gloves/belt/shoes with perfect traits.

if anything, golden campaign rewards are worth considering. but on my current chars, i'd certainly prefer

3 willpower, 1 kena, 1 bloodspawn, msa staff over anything involving VD jewelry
    Edited by Kas on March 16, 2016 11:14AM
    @bbu - AD/EU
    Kasiia - Templar (AR46)
    Kasiir Aberion - Sorc (AR38)
    Dr Kastafari - Warden (~AR31)
    + many others
  • NerfPlease
    NerfPlease
    ✭✭✭
    as i told - VD rings most expensive atm

ofc my price from first post is wrong, because more players playing in game - lower price, my price only valid if only 2 players played in TESO :D

current price on NA PC - 1-5 millions per gold ring

700k+ for purple

200r+ for blue
    Edited by NerfPlease on March 17, 2016 10:04AM
  • RedRoomGaming
    RedRoomGaming
    ✭✭✭
    I already know about 5-10 serious pvp players that are going for alchemy set.
    PS4 Eu Server
    • Stampler - RedRoomGaming - V16
    • Mageblade - Beard Of Molag - v3
    • High Elf Sorc - Man Of Potato - V16
  • NerfPlease
    NerfPlease
    ✭✭✭
    alchemy is craftable set

it means it cheap and nothing to do with drop chances
  • Mojmir
    Mojmir
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Gold vicious ring is for sale on NA PC for 5mil.lol yea ill wait it out
  • NerfPlease
    NerfPlease
    ✭✭✭
    5 mil its not a big money if you are advanced player and know how to trade
    Edited by NerfPlease on March 17, 2016 10:10AM
  • Septimus_Magna
    Septimus_Magna
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Kas wrote: »

1) you want two complete 5-item set while using staves (or bow) whereas one of them is crafted / not not have jewelry, i.e. not an issue with winterborn, etc
    3) your build, for some reason, is magicka and needs zero magicka regen (keep in mind glyphs, mundus and food vs drink can be adjusted)

let me elaborate on 3+4. willpower is 3 items and offers 2 stats with 1.5 fold strength. this means you actually get 1 stat per item. this is not possible with any other 2-4 peice combination. 5 piece stes gives you 4/5 stats per item, but the unique final 5ers make up for that. this is why 1) is somewhat legit (though really very niche, imho)

2) should make somewhat tie the price to that of willpower jewelry. i pointed out why you don't want to miss out on willpower. so what you could do with vicious is replace a weapon. but if you use dropped weapons, that should be msa staves and if you use crafted you prefer nirnhoned.

In summary, I'd instantly sell any vicious death jewelry (that comes in relatively few traits) and buy chest/leg/gloves/belt/shoes with perfect traits.

if anything, golden campaign rewards are worth considering. but on my current chars, i'd certainly prefer

Exactly this ^

There's no need to replace Willpower in most cases, especially if you use Clever Alchemist because you can simply buff up with a potion on your resto bar.
    PC - EU (AD)
    Septimus Mezar - Altmer Sorcerer
    Septimus Rulanir - Orsimer Templar
    Septimus Desmoru - Khajiit Necromancer
    Septimus Iroh - Dunmer Dragon Knight
    Septimus Thragar - Dunmer Nightblade
    Septimus Jah'zar - Khajiit Nightblade
    Septimus Nerox - Redguard Warden
    Septimus Ozurk - Orsimer Sorcerer
  • NerfPlease
    NerfPlease
    ✭✭✭
    Kas wrote: »

Exactly this ^

There's no need to replace Willpower in most cases, especially if you use Clever Alchemist because you can simply buff up with a potion on your resto bar.

tell it to the guys, alot of players, who bought VD jewerly for huge amont of gold at the moment

and they are not noobs at all