Maintenance for the week of October 21:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – October 21
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – October 21, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

✭✭✭Daggerfall Guild for players over the age of 30✭✭✭

• DubyaRules
    Halloween Checklist:
    1. Think up the most awesome costume idea EVER.
    2. Poll your friends: Is my skirt too short?
    3. Decide your so-called “friends” are just jealous of your great legs, make your skirt even shorter.
    4. Explain to the kids that Daddy is trying to win a Halloween costume contest, not “confused” like Mommy said…
    5. Sharpen your carving knives while practicing your super villain / evil genius laugh.
    6. Find the Band-Aids. (Q: Do super villains / evil geniuses not bleed??? A: Yes they do. Sometimes profusely.)
    7. Create a few conceptual sketches of your pumpkin masterpiece.
    8. Hire an armed guard to secure your conceptual sketch.
    9. Decide one armed guard is not enough; become obsessed with “prying eyes”.
    10. Proudly post pumpkin pics on the Soulforged Forums at SoulforgedGuild.com

WBrv5Qh.jpg
    Soulforged Pumpkin by Nonp0int!
    Edited by DubyaRules on October 26, 2015 12:39PM
  • DethBaphomet
    DethBaphomet
    Soul Shriven
    Another Example of a Guild Event ran by our awesome Officers
    This is great time to join Soulforged and get to know the group

Come join us this Wednesday night, 4 Nov, at 7pm Central for a group raid to take down all 12 of the Imperial City’s Patrolling Horrors. These are the Big Baddies that roam the streets of the Imperial city districts that usually when you see them you turn the other way and run. Not this night!

Looking to get a group of 16+ brave guildies that want to take part in accomplishing one of the most challenging achievements in Imperial City. The more that come, the easier the achievement will be for everyone. If interested, meet on Guild Channel 3 at 7pm Central, invites will follow. We will depart from the Daggerfall Covenant Sewer Base Camp and head up to the city districts from there.

CHARACTER REQUIREMENTS:
    MUST be level 10 or greater (min for Cyrodiil)
    MUST have access to Imperial City via DLC
    That’s it, so almost everyone should qualify!

IMPORTANT:
    Make sure you empty out your inventories beforehand as we will be rolling through these Imperial city districts and I would hate for someone to miss a fight because they were traveling back to the bank. Make sure you queue into Cyrodiil (Skull of Corruption) plenty early to make the 7pm start time. I would recommend queuing NLT 6:30pm to ensure you can make it in before the start in case there is a long wait

DISCLAIMER:
    This is a guild event raid not for the faint of heart. There will be some dying, well probably lots of it at times as some bosses have some nasty AOE attacks, and you will have a repair bill at the end. But even when you get killed by the bosses, you can get right back in the fight and get credit for the kills as the bosses don’t reset as long as someone in the raid is still alive and attacking. So even if you are level 10-49 (which will be “battle leveled” to veteran rank in Cyrodiil) you can come and be a valuable contributor to the raid, get achievement credit, get great loot & Exp, and have a lot of fun!

ACHIEVEMENT DETAILS:
    You can view the Achievement in your Journal under “Achievements->Alliance War->Imperial City” (bottom achievement on page)
    There are 12 patrolling horrors in total, 2 of them spawn in each of the 6 districts:

Arena District
    Immolator Charr – (Ogrim)
    King Khrogo – (Daedroth)

Arboretum District
    Lady Malygda – (Spider Daedra)
    Ysenda Resplendet – (Harvester)

Elven Gardens
    Zoal the Ever-Wakeful (Watcher)
    Screaching Matron (Clannfear)

Memorial District
    Volghass (Flesh Atronach)
    Amoncrul (Bone Colossus)

Nobles District
    Baron Thirsk (Grievous Twilight)
    Nunatak (Frost Atronoch)

Temple District
    Glorgoloch the Destroyer (Flesh Atronoch)
    Mazaluhad (Lich)

The Achievement Award includes a “Dusky Bronze” armor dye, and 30 XBox achievement points!

http://www.soulforgedguild.com
    Edited by DethBaphomet on November 3, 2015 5:53PM
  • gkspcg_ESO
    gkspcg_ESO
    ✭✭
    The Horror of Horrors event was a blast. We had 24+ people in on the fun. Done just followed along without being in the group due to size limitations. One of the best guild events to date.
  • DragonStalker1892
    Ill be applying sometime today. Glad i came across this post.
  • DubyaRules
    Yes, the event was a huge success. A lot of people had a lot of fun and got a lot of achievements that night.
    HOH Raid video by Wicked W0010

Tonight we're doing a hunt for M'aig the Liar and tomorrow night is another Imperial Sewers raid.
    If you are a mature ESO player over the age of 30, Join Soulforged Today!
    Edited by DubyaRules on November 10, 2015 8:47PM
  • DethBaphomet
    DethBaphomet
    Soul Shriven
    ba2ff92160486e5bbb14c96fe438f283.jpg

Orsinium has dropped.

Our guild going strong as ever as others are falling off.

We have raffles going on every week with prizes donated by our awesome members. Events happening weekly. New members joining and seeing how we help players that eventually help others. Being part of a Guild that actually does things is what separates us from the other 4 on your list.

We are an Elder Scrolls Online Guild for members of the Daggerfall Covenant on the North America server for Xbox One.

If you are interested in joining Soulforged, please check out the About Us page. Guests, feel free to visit the Forums or the ESO Links.

Also, don’t forget to check the latest information on upcoming Events!

http://www.soulforgedguild.com/
  • DubyaRules
    If you are over the age of 30 and would like to play ESO with other adults, we would love to have you in Soulforged.

To apply, go to our web site: SoulforgedGuild.com and follow the instructions. We are currently having a Raffle for 6,000 Crowns, an Event for 12,000 Crowns, another Event for several different prizes and on Saturday we will be having one of our Bi-Weekly Crafting Jam Sessions where we help others with their crafting skills.
  • DubyaRules
    Join us for PvE and PvP fun in a mature adults-only guild!

We have people in their 30's, 40's 50's and 60's!

Soulforged's chat is active every night, there are always folks looking to group up for Undaunted, Dailies, Trials, Fishing, Quests, Dungeons and PvP!

We also have multiple Events every week.

If you would like to join Soulforged, please visit our web site at www.SoulforgedGuild.com.
  • DubyaRules
    I started Soulforged because I got to the point where I couldn't take the constant noise in chat any more. Area chat was crazy with people trying to yell over each other, people saying rude things just to troll each other, beat boxing, people blasting music or their TV on an open mic or on a Kinect, people's kids screaming in my ear, people having conversations with others in their home on an open mic. Muting the microphone comes naturally to most of us, because we are not oblivious to those around us. Unfortunately I found that even in my guild, people would shout over each other, blast music, all of the annoying things above.

The other thing was I was hearing about people stealing from each other. People joining a Guild, then taking everything out of the bank and then quitting the Guild. People scamming each other via trades. People demanding payment for a Vampire or Werewolf bite and killing the NPC's to make sure that people couldn't get the bite on their own.

Almost all of this behavior was being perpetrated by kids and immature adults. So I decided to remove them from the equation. I started Soulforged, established a minimum age as a base line and committed to a process to weed out the folks who just don't give a $#!+ about others. The result has been awesome. Just the fact that we have any sort of process weeds out the majority of the trolls, because their narcissism and laziness prevent them from spending a few minutes to read the rules and follow the instructions. Any trolls that go through with the initial process are usually weeded out quickly when we discover their real age or we see their true character in-game.
    • They will run off and do their own thing when in a group with you, rather than stick together.
    • They will deposit 3 or 4 useless items in the Guild bank that they picked up off a table like stale bread or a drink and withdraw 10 runes, 25 ingots 4 recipes and 5 motifs and feel like they are contributing.
    • They will belch into the microphone like they're on Beavis and Butthead.
    • They will try to charge their Guild mates the same price they would charge a stranger for an item.
    • They will only pop into Guild chat to ask someone to make them weapons and armor, then you won't hear from them again until they need to use people for something else.
    • They will use the F word 7 times in a 12 word sentence with ladies in chat, or use terms like, "Wow! We r---d them all!"
    • They act like ESO is Tinder and try to hit on any female voice they hear.
    • They will scoff at following the very rules and structure that attracted them to the Guild in the first place.
    The process is working. We have an awesome Guild full of mature adults who don't have to worry about 95% of the drama that others have to deal with every day. It is a much more enjoyable experience, and we have built friendships that transcend the game. Soulforged is proud to say that we have some of the nicest, most helpful and FUN Elder Scrolls Online players in the world.

If you are a mature adult over the age of 30 and play in Daggerfall on the North America server, we welcome you to join us for a whole different ESO experience. Go to SoulforgedGuild.com to learn more and apply.
    Edited by DubyaRules on December 10, 2015 4:55PM
  • GenMayDay
    GenMayDay
    Soul Shriven
    GT capoenchef (above 30 and good attitude-thanks)
  • DarkFalcon59
    GT Darkfalcon59
  • bobjulian
    bobjulian
    would like to join..i'm V10 in DC
  • Haygon6
    Haygon6
    Soul Shriven
    Gt haygon6 just got game and started level 22 currently. Like the values you put forth.
  • IIINox
    IIINox
    Soul Shriven
    GT- IIINox (those are i's)

age 34
    running a 49 templar
    love PvE
    hate drama haha
  • Rhyan6969
    Rhyan6969
    Soul Shriven
    So your webpage forum and I are not friends lol. So im going to try and reach you here for now. I'm 33 yrs old and my character is a V16 templar healer. Im looking for a guild i can do end game content with and some PvP. All my gear is legendary and I've been mmo healing for 9 yrs. Hoplefully you'll see this if not I'll try the webpage again tomorrow. My gamer tag is Rhyan6969 btw.
  • citom
    citom
    Soul Shriven
    Would love to join, I am over a 30.

FYI: I registered on your forum. I just have not received a verification email. Looking forward to writing up an introduction post when I am able to login.

GT: Citom

Thanks!
    Edited by citom on January 15, 2016 11:03PM
  • Stigma311
    Stigma311
    Greetings about 30 or 31 of age, Seeking a active guild, I play about 50 hours or more per week . right now i am lvl 8 buy the time i just wright this i will be lvl 12 at else. and hopping get get this guild

I am also a active guild trader too
  • Toombsda
    Toombsda
    Soul Shriven
    Hello!

I am a recently returned player that never made it very far originally (had game on PC when it first came out). I am having a blast playing this on Xbox but, alas, I am feeling a bit lonely. I would love to be a member of your team as my age easily meets the requirement. I am currently only level 16 (only been playing for a day or so), but am looking forward to higher level content. My gamertag is EdgyElephant811.

Thanks and I hope to hear from someone soon!

P.s. I am sword and shield dragonknight, and working on provisioning.
  • Toombsda
    Toombsda
    Soul Shriven
    Your forums need account activation sent via email..... A thing I never received.
  • anthonylpz
    I would love an invite! GT: CrunchyCookie
    Rock-gg: Stamplar (Redguard) ~ CP470
    Zerg Bait: Stam DK (Redguard) ~ lvl25
    Ryze-gg: Mag Sorc (High Elf) ~ lvl25
  • Ishaye
    Ishaye
    Soul Shriven
    This is always the kind of guild i look for when i play these games, you get too many immature people talking and it just ruins it for me. I am a fairly new player to ESO as of writing this i am right at 23, just getting my feet wet. So far I have been pretty active playing it once I learned the mechanics alittle better but I would love the chance to play in a guild where there are more experienced friendly people. Well hope I get an invite! Thanks!

GT: Ishaye
  • QUEZ420
    QUEZ420
    ✭✭✭✭
    GT: QUEZ420
    Classes: All classes VR1+ cept sorc lol, VR16 Templar tank but currently main dps NB.
    Personal: 31 yr old male happily married :)
    Playtime: 10-15 hrs per week daily log in
    I'm a pc transfer playing since pc beta with my striped senche!!! I currently meet all asked requirements n focus is pve dungeon runs. I would love to b apart of ur team n hopefully I can make a permanent home with u guys. Ty in advance n hoping to hear from u soon. :)
  • MightyPocho
    MightyPocho
    Soul Shriven
    GT: MightyPocho

DragonKnight VT14
    Vet14: DragonKnight
  • DubyaRules
    Thank you all for your interest in Soulforged. We require all applicants to read the rules and follow the instructions here: About Soulforged
    We look forward to seeing your introduction posts!
    Toombsda wrote: »
    Your forums need account activation sent via email..... A thing I never received.

Send an email to admin@soulforgedguild.com and I will help you sort through the problem.
    Edited by DubyaRules on January 22, 2016 3:06PM
  • smmonroe78b14_ESO
    smmonroe78b14_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    Hey all,

GT: Velos
    Main: 22 Stamina Nightblade
    Personal: 37, married, kids, job... Just looking for a laid back group to run with. My play time varies depending on the week but probably 8 to 10 hours a week. I'm a noob at eso so I'm looking to learn, and I'm open to whatever the group is doing.

Thanks!