Maintenance for the week of October 21:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – October 21
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – October 21, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

✭✭✭Daggerfall Guild for players over the age of 30✭✭✭

• luckyrocker1
    luckyrocker1
    Soul Shriven
    i'd like to join 33 male Gt: Luckyrocker1
  • Zeddakis
    Zeddakis
    ✭✭✭
    Hi,

I'm a 44 year old gamer who has been looking for a guild just like this one to enjoy the game with. I just created an account on your web site and was hoping for a guild invite.

GT: Salty Pug

Thanks!
  • savannahjadeblossumub17_ESO
    TERRIERAE
  • SaltyWorley
    Sent an add request via email
  • DubyaRules
    Those interested in joining Soulforged should go to the web site and follow the instructions on the About Us page. We do not issue invites to applicants who do not follow the instructions for joining.

Anyone who is right for Soulforged will understand that a process is necessary to separate the wheat from the chaff.

If you are over 30 and would like a more mature gaming experience, visit us at soulforgedguild.com
  • DubyaRules
    Sent an add request via email

I just saw your email. It contained everything we need. Thanks!
  • MedicRabbit
    Joined the forums, didn't see a "sign up here" thread. So Add MedicRabbit, if you would please. I'm 31.
  • MedicRabbit
    Just read that. Whoops. LoL.
  • Daimmyo
    Daimmyo
    ✭✭✭
    Hi guys,

You don't accept PC users? 36 years old Dragonknight/Redguard.
  • DubyaRules
    Sorry, but we wouldn't be able to talk to you and we wouldn't be able to play with you.

The only thing you could participate in would be the Forums, but you can participate in the Forums even if you're not a member.
  • DubyaRules
    Joined the forums, didn't see a "sign up here" thread. So Add MedicRabbit, if you would please. I'm 31.

Go ahead and post an Introduction on the Soulforged Forums, include your age. The Introduction thread is in the "Stop here first" section.

• DubyaRules
    We try very hard to create a stress free environment for the mature adults who play Elder Scrolls Online. Some of our members are hard-core: Get max level, rush to the end game. Some of our members are casual: Jump on for a couple of hours, knock out a few quests or join a guild group for a 4-person dungeon, then jump off.

Whether you are hard-core, casual or somewhere in the middle, we are glad to have you! We look forward to grouping with you and if you enjoy a little PvP, battling in Cyrodiil with you.

Please make sure that you read and follow the rules on the guild web site. There aren't many rules, but the ones that we have are strictly enforced. Two of the main rules are:

Mute your mic if there is any background noise that is causing your mic to turn on. You will see your name constantly popping up in the lower-right corner of the screen if this is happening. The whole guild shouldn't have to listen to music, mumbling, a play-by-play description of everything that is happening to you in game or conversations that someone is having at their house. If you get 2-3 people doing that, everyone leaves the chat channel. That is bad for the guild.
    Be judicious with your Guild Bank usage. Don't grab 4 stacks of 200 ingots in one day. If you REALLY need ingots, and we have 4 stacks of 200, take a stack a day to give others a chance to work on their Blacksmithing. If you grab a stack of 200 runes to work on Enchanting, when you notice that you are barely getting any experience, don't waste resources. Put whatever is left back in the Guild Bank and go up to the next level. (This does not apply to multiple stacks of small amounts. If there are 9 stacks of Leather, and the amounts are something like 19, 2, 13, 7, 3, 1, 1, 1, 5 - grab them all)

You will get out of the guild what you put into the guild. Be the change you want to see. If you wish more people would invite you to group up, invite others to group up. If you wish others would help you kill a world boss that you can't kill alone, come to the aid of someone when they ask for help. If you wish we had more purple items in the bank, put purple items in the bank. If you wish we had a guild trader to sell your stuff to other players, donate gold to the guild bank so we can successfully outbid other guilds (Not a high priority. There are mega trade guilds bidding massive amounts of gold for some traders). I watch logs, I watch activity, I talk to the members daily and I observe character "tells". It is my job to protect the gaming experience of all Soulforged members, because when I created Soulforged, I promised a better, more mature gaming experience and they trusted me enough to join. Likewise, you are trusting in the idea of Soulforged, so I will do everything I can to protect your experience in ESO.

If you have any questions, let me know. If you would like to design and run a guild event or lead a Cyrodiil raid, let me know - we will make it happen. If you need any material items, browse the forums, we have sections designed to help you trade with other Soulforged members. If something is bothering you, bring it to me or one of the Officers: Deth Baphomet, Wagmanimus, Elitebalthazzaar or Mallayna.
  • Bacon
    Bacon
    ✭✭
    I just joined this guild yesterday but so far I like what I've seen. The guild is still fairly small but they do have their own forum, the do a raffle and run guild events. Chat was somewhat quite last night. There was no "noise". Where you did hear something it was actually people talking. Definitely a nice change of passe from the other guilds I have been a part of.

If you are looking for a Home/Primary guild that you can help shape and be a real part of, I would definitely recommend giving "Soulforged" a try
    “I am fond of pigs. Dogs look up to us. Cats look down on us. Pigs treat us as equals.” ― Winston S. Churchill
  • DubyaRules
    If you sign up on the Forums, and you don't see a verification email in your Inbox, make sure you check your Junk or Spam folder. You must verify your email address before you can post.

soulforgedguild.com

• DubyaRules
    Start your weekend ESO binge off right with a mature guild!
    • You must be over 30 years old.
    • Your main character must be in Daggerfall Covenant.
    • You must have a microphone and use it.

To apply, visit the "About Us" page on the Soulforged web site. Read the rules and follow the instructions.
    SoulforgedGuild.com
  • Carmaine
    Carmaine
    Just posted my gt there in the introduce yourself section.

Gt carmaine318
  • DubyaRules
    Your introduction post has been approved and your invite has been sent. Welcome to Soulforged, Carmaine!
  • sethzin
    sethzin
    Soul Shriven
    Is love to join. I'm 30 almost 31.... My char is only 23 will that be an issue? Char and GT Seth Zin
  • MYsinger
    MYsinger
    Soul Shriven
    This is what I'm talking about! Mature people to play this game with. PLEASE sign me up!
    GT: MYsinger
  • Nonpoint
    Nonpoint
    ✭✭✭
    Lots of events going on in Soulforged. We just wrapped up a group fishing night for achievements and perfect roe. We have a raffle going for a 3000 crown code. Tonight is our regularly scheduled PVP group event. There is a crafting session coming up where we will mass produce items for deconstruction to level members crafting skills. Last night there was an impromptu hide and seek which rewarded a 1500 crown code.

If you meet the requirements come on over and join us. Don't miss out on our very active and involved community!
  • DubyaRules
    sethzin wrote: »
    Is love to join. I'm 30 almost 31.... My char is only 23 will that be an issue? Char and GT Seth Zin

Character level isn't important to us. Character is.

Stop by the web site and follow the application process, we'll get you an invite and you can see the difference between just playing Elder Scrolls Online and really enjoying Elder Scrolls Online.

www.SoulforgedGuild.com
  • texassob
    texassob
    ✭✭✭
    Seems like a cool guild but having to join a web page before join the guild is a little much for me I rarely post here other than looking at pvp build/info. Sounds like you have a good group going though good luck and fortune to your group.
  • DubyaRules
    Part of the selection process is weeding out people who won't spend a few minutes to read the rules and follow the application instructions.

Narcissists will always fail this test, which saves us the awkwardness of kicking them later.

We're looking for altruistic types.
  • texassob
    texassob
    ✭✭✭
    That doesn't make me a narcissists and not a altruistic person because I don't want to join another forum but I understand what your doing completely. Im more serious about pvp and not pve anyhow.
  • Rimmsa
    Rimmsa
    ✭✭
    30 in a month. Looking for the same thing as you are, guild wise.

Would love to join and play with like minded players.

38? Imperial Nightblade - Daggerfall

GT= Rimmsa

Thanks! Hope to get an invite!
    -Xbox One = Rimmsa
    Viktor Tsolvkov = V3 Life Sapping Imperial Nightblade - Daggerfall Covenant
    Vincent LaFlur = Lvl12 Dark Magicka High Elf Sorcerer - Aldmeri Dominion

Sludge Industries Guild Master. Sludge Industries is ALWAYS looking for new associates and members!
    ESOCrafters VP

Check out the guild websites!
    http://www.sludgeindustries.gamerlaunch.com
    https://sites.google.com/site/esocrafters/home
  • ritmoon
    ritmoon
    Hey I am interested

Casual (Primarily because of work and the fact I am married and would like to stay that way)

Class: Templar (16 ATM)
    Role: Healer
    Timezone: CST - Texas
    Exp: WoW (since launch and quit in the middle of Panda land), been playing RPGs since Phantasy Star and MMOs since EQ
    GamerTag: RITMoon
    Edited by ritmoon on August 24, 2015 6:07PM
    GT RITMoon
    Texas
  • DubyaRules
    Rimmsa, we would love to hear from you in a month. The minimum age requirement is not flexible at all. (Once you bend a rule, it becomes very easy to break the rule)

RITMoon, sounds good. Stop by our web site and check out the About Us page to apply. You'll feel at home with the rest of us old EQ/AC/DAoC/WoW folks. haha
  • ritmoon
    ritmoon
    Dubya, I noticed in the About us that my main needs to be DC.

I don't meet that requirement. Is that carved in stone?
    GT RITMoon
    Texas
  • Nonpoint
    Nonpoint
    ✭✭✭
    The Soulforged raffle for 3000 Crowns will be coming to a close on August 29. Also on August 29 we will be hosting a great race across Tamriel awarding multiple prizes. Tonight we are hosting an event centered around Cyrodiil skyshard collection and delve completion. In addition there is another group fishing event on Sept. 9 for achievements and perfect roe.

Stop on by our website & forums to view the requirements and register for recruitment if you meet them. Don't miss out on all the fun and benefits!

http://www.soulforgedguild.com
  • DubyaRules
    ritmoon wrote: »
    Dubya, I noticed in the About us that my main needs to be DC.

I don't meet that requirement. Is that carved in stone?

Yes it is, sorry.

We are very active and very social and we like to group up and have all sorts of events. You would miss out on all of the fun if you were in a different Alliance all the time.

We have had a number of people switch to Daggerfall to join. (hint, hint)