The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Red Emp on Azura, really?

• Zheg
    Zheg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Elong wrote: »
    CN_Daniel wrote: »
    GG.
    You guys want another lagfest?
    Don't PvDoor emp. Let it happen during prime time

Amen, thank god it's over....

Claiming Emp in Azura is JUST WRONG and should NEVER HAPPEN.

Twice in one day?

xD let's not point out inconvenient ironies.

I despise the emperor system in its current form, though would still feel obligated to help crown a guildy or friend if they were up. Zoned into cyro at beginning of prime time yesterday, saw we had emp and sighed. Sure enough everyone was stacking as many as they could on each alliance for fights as they pushed for dethrone and lag was abyssmal. I kept crashing, was the only raid lead on, and ended up taking my crew to haderus to try and get playable fights. We came back after dethrone and when the map was in poor condition, but there just weren't strong guild presences on yellow and red, so blue started to steamroll after a few wins. Hopefully the pts squirrel is finished after this weekend and fights are back to normal.
    Edited by Zheg on February 5, 2016 4:29PM
  • CN_Daniel
    CN_Daniel
    ✭✭✭✭
    We didn't crown emp, you guys kept doing it, when you knew we could if we wanted....

This is my proving the point of if we wanted to do it everyday, we could. Sometimes twice in one day :-)

• booksmcread
    booksmcread
    ✭✭✭✭
    CN_Daniel wrote: »
    We didn't crown emp, you guys kept doing it, when you knew we could if we wanted....

What?
  • GRxKnight
    GRxKnight
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So let me get this straight...Daniel, who is notorious for having multiple raids in one place to defend or take a keep when they fail with their original group, is complaining that having emperor causes lag fights at the last keep because you have multiple raids in one place?...oh god that is rich...that just made my day...please continue to stack up next patch so we can kill your group that much easier
    Member of Victorem, RÁGE ; Decibel Alumni (RIP)

Kalista Schefer: VR16 AD Sorcerer; Alliance Rank 22

Noxus-Katarina: VR16 AD NB; Alliance Rank 30

Grxknight: VR16 AD DK; Alliance Rank 16

Lorelie Aedel: VR16 AD Templar; Alliance Rank 8