The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Red Emp on Azura, really?

CN_Daniel
CN_Daniel
✭✭✭✭
You know we could Emp LITERALLY every day if we wanted to....why on Earth do you get on a 10am and crown emp?

You know this means Azura will be miserable tonight.

Shame. You asked for it.
  • Chori
    Chori
    ✭✭✭✭
    Isn't that what you do with your zerg every night anyway, making the campaign miserable with all that lag? o.O
    EP NA-PC - Invictus - Odem Mortis
    1. Stamina NB Cat - ChoriB'Good
    2. Magicka NB High Elf - Lîndara
    3. Stam Sorc High Elf - Lindara Moonlight
    4. Red Guard Stamina DK - Chorî
    5. Red Guard Stamina Templar - Choripaninikinnie
    6. Magplar High Elf - Vagitarian Sillonour
    Don't tell me you lag, I play with 200-300 ms all the time ^_^
  • driosketch
    driosketch
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Guess they got tired of being in last place, what with a week to go and the win being up for grabs still.

But it's true. I'm starting to see it in DC chat. One emp keep to go, focus changes to going after scrolls instead.

When we look back, I think emperor will be one the worse mechanics introduced in this game. Not just lagfest it invites. Whenever a campaign is at the tipping point, it piles imbalance on top of it.

Reduced or dead campaigns and PvP buffs being dialed back? Emp, emp trading and the resulting buff campaigns are responsible.

Ult generation changes? DK Vampire emps are partially responsible. (Probably for some of the DK nerfs as well.)

The CP cap... I could go on.

Know what would have been cooler? Something closer to SW Battlefront II, where the top active player in each faction would get a temporary hero buff. And emporer was just a title achievement if your faction owned the ring keeps while you were its hero.
    Main: Drio Azul ~ DC, Redguard, Healer/Magicka Templar ~ NA-PC
    ●The Psijic Order●The Sidekick Order●Great House Hlaalu●Bal-Busters●
  • CN_Daniel
    CN_Daniel
    ✭✭✭✭
    Chori wrote: »
    Isn't that what you do with your zerg every night anyway, making the campaign miserable with all that lag? o.O

Babe -- I you will very seldom see me in a full group. You should talk to the other DC about that.
  • PainfulFAFA
    PainfulFAFA
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    AD could have crowned an EMP last night too. All we needed was aleswell but we let it go cause we know what will happen in prime time.
    GJ EP, you asked for it.
    PC NA
    Aztec | AZTEC | Ahztec | Aztehk | Master of Mnem
    MagDK | Magplar | Magward | Mageblade | Stamsorc

• RAGUNAnoOne
    RAGUNAnoOne
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Pot_Meet_Kettle1284677099.jpg
    PS4 NA
    Argonian Master Race

PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

Support Tail armor and tail ribbons: http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/236333/concept-tail-armor-for-beast-races#latest
    http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/246134/request-dyeable-tail-ribbons
  • CN_Daniel
    CN_Daniel
    ✭✭✭✭
    AD could have crowned an EMP last night too. All we needed was aleswell but we let it go cause we know what will happen in prime time.
    GJ EP, you asked for it.

Thank you so much. Thank you.
  • PainfulFAFA
    PainfulFAFA
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    GG.
    You guys want another lagfest?
    Don't PvDoor emp. Let it happen during prime time
    PC NA
    Aztec | AZTEC | Ahztec | Aztehk | Master of Mnem
    MagDK | Magplar | Magward | Mageblade | Stamsorc

• CN_Daniel
    CN_Daniel
    ✭✭✭✭
    GG.

Amen, thank god it's over....

Claiming Emp in Azura is JUST WRONG and should NEVER HAPPEN.
  • Elong
    Elong
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Worse than the memory of a gold fish.

[edited to remove inappropriate commentary]
    Edited by ZOS_CoriJ on January 22, 2016 3:22PM
  • Fyaal
    Fyaal
    ✭✭✭
    CN_Daniel wrote: »
    GG.

Amen, thank god it's over....

Claiming Emp in Azura is JUST WRONG and should NEVER HAPPEN.

tumblr_inline_nruzi3m09k1szp1h1_500.png
    Fyaal - EP Stam DK Grand Overlord
    Invictus
    Nexus Haxus
    Hijinx
    IR
  •  Jules
    Jules
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    lol.
    JULES | PC NA | ADAMANT

IGN- @Juies || Youtube || Twitch
    EP - Julianos . Jules . Family Jules . Jules of Misrule. Joy
    DC - Julsie . Jules . Jukes . Jojuji . Juliet . Jaded
    AD - Juice . Jubaited . Joules . Julmanji . Julogy . Jubroni . Ju Jitsu

Rest in Peace G & Yi
    Viva La Aristocracy
  • Elong
    Elong
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Chori wrote: »

Babe -- I you will very seldom see me in a full group. You should talk to the other DC about that.

Did Alma Ruma kick you out of the trailer?
  • CN_Daniel
    CN_Daniel
    ✭✭✭✭
    Awwww baby! I sa sorry.

Seems like AD gets it, maybe EP will catch up one day...

Believe me, if DC wanted to Emp daily we could and would and there's nothing you could do about it. I believe the same thing true of the late night AD'ers.

We can argue about group size this, spamming this, etc as bad for the game... But there is NOTHING you can do worse for PvP performance (and fun) that having emp (friendly or foe). It just ensures that night will be miserable for everyone for several hours of lag.
  • americansteel
    americansteel
    ✭✭✭✭
    cry b
    You know we could Emp LITERALLY every day if we wanted to....why on Earth do you get on a 10am and crown emp?

Shame. You asked for it.

boo hoo
    NO LONGER PLAYING ESO

POOR SERVER PERFORMANCE
    LAG
    LOAD SCREENS
    DONE
  • Elong
    Elong
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Awwww baby! I sa sorry.

Believe me, if DC wanted to Emp daily we could and would and there's nothing you could do about it. I believe the same thing true of the late night AD'ers.

We can argue about group size this, spamming this, etc as bad for the game... But there is NOTHING you can do worse for PvP performance (and fun) that having emp (friendly or foe). It just ensures that night will be miserable for everyone for several hours of lag.

It's not that you might be right or wrong, it's the fact that it comes from you that is incredibly insulting to everyone's intelligence.
  • Kupoking
    Kupoking
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The *** am i reading.
  • CN_Daniel
    CN_Daniel
    ✭✭✭✭
    cry b

Shame. You asked for it.

boo hoo
    Elong wrote: »
    Awwww baby! I sa sorry.

It's not that you might be right or wrong, it's the fact that it comes from you that is incredibly insulting to everyone's intelligence.

Have you not noticed we've crowned emp twice this campaign? The first time was enough for me. I made my mind up. The second time someone said "You're too confident, it's not that easy" -- we had it a few hours later.
    Edited by CN_Daniel on January 22, 2016 3:32AM
  • CN_Daniel
    CN_Daniel
    ✭✭✭✭
    The whole point of this thread is that EP is blatantly taking emp during off hours and making both other factions suffer through a total lag fest for hours during prime time...While the other factions are actually not pushing for emp anymore, to try and save what little PvP we have left.

WTF do you think happens to new players who sign on for the first time in that mess?!?!?!?!?!?!?
  • Valen_Byte
    Valen_Byte
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    The whole point of this thread is that EP is blatantly taking emp during off hours and making both other factions suffer through a total lag fest for hours during prime time...While the other factions are actually not pushing for emp anymore, to try and save what little PvP we have left.

WTF do you think happens to new players who sign on for the first time in that mess?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Well....if they are smart they wont ever step foot in AZ....they will play on Blackwater where its ok to take emp and play the objectives. Then they will try AZ...and come right back to BwB : ))

Really don't understand why you all still play on that crap show and then come in here to complain about the mess that you all have created by playing the way you do.
    Edited by Valen_Byte on January 22, 2016 3:56AM
    ***Dixon Kay MagDK FORMER EMPEROR***Deca Dix MagDK FORMER EMPORER***Valonious MagPlar FORMER EMPEROR***
    GM of BYTE
    MAY YOUR DEATHS BE SWIFT, AND YOUR LOAD SCREENS LONG.
    And alien tears will fill for him, Pity’s long-broken urn, For his mourners will be outcast men, And outcasts always mourn
  • CN_Daniel
    CN_Daniel
    ✭✭✭✭
    You know Elong -- As much as you people give VE a hard time for rolling in a full group... it's pretty hypocritical to go get emp in the AM knowing that'll degrade performance more than any group of any size will.

Time for you boys and girls to step up to the plate and start trying to make positive differences too.
  • CN_Daniel
    CN_Daniel
    ✭✭✭✭
    Valen_Byte wrote: »

Well....if they are smart they wont ever step foot in AZ....they will play on Blackwater where its ok to take emp and play the objectives. Then they will try AZ...and come right back to BwB : ))

I agree -- Except at times there is no one in BWB....They don't have any options at this point buddy :-(
  • RAGUNAnoOne
    RAGUNAnoOne
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Once again
    Pot_Meet_Kettle1284677099.jpg

Last thread I read it was DC doing this before that AD. EVERY faction does this you don't like it get on at off hours and stop it from happening.
    PS4 NA
    Argonian Master Race

PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

Support Tail armor and tail ribbons: http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/236333/concept-tail-armor-for-beast-races#latest
    http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/246134/request-dyeable-tail-ribbons
  • Valen_Byte
    Valen_Byte
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Valen_Byte wrote: »

I agree -- Except at times there is no one in BWB....They don't have any options at this point buddy :-(

I run a full group there every night. Join us for the fun. We are BYTE : ))
    ***Dixon Kay MagDK FORMER EMPEROR***Deca Dix MagDK FORMER EMPORER***Valonious MagPlar FORMER EMPEROR***
    GM of BYTE
    MAY YOUR DEATHS BE SWIFT, AND YOUR LOAD SCREENS LONG.
    And alien tears will fill for him, Pity’s long-broken urn, For his mourners will be outcast men, And outcasts always mourn
  • Hektik_V
    Hektik_V
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    facepalm_227789.jpg
    Edited by Hektik_V on January 22, 2016 4:30AM
    Das Hektik
    Hektik V
    Hektiksaurus
    Hekspawn

@HEKT1K
  • Elong
    Elong
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    You know Elong -- As much as you people give VE a hard time for rolling in a full group... it's pretty hypocritical to go get emp in the AM knowing that'll degrade performance more than any group of any size will.

Time for you boys and girls to step up to the plate and start trying to make positive differences too.

I don't give VE a hard time, I have friends in that guild in fact. It's ironic for you to try and stick up for a guild that you routinely take shots at. What this has to do with VE is beyond me. Their 24 man has no impact on the server compared to your lag monsters you routinely pull out the moment you can't take a keep, as shown at Aleswell earlier today.

You're acting like a changed man, that's great to see Daniel, but the slate is far from wiped clean, and a leopard never changes his spots.

You're trying to wash your hands of the filth when they're stained dirty.
  • Alferino
    Alferino
    ✭✭
    Awwww baby! I sa sorry.

This one, this one right here is the one i love
    "If DC wanted to emp daily we could and would and theres nothing you could do about it"
    LOL sorry not everyone can handle the danielzerg :)
  • Draxys
    Draxys
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    And yet your giant groups are the ones ruining the play for everyone else. Night capping is infinitely better than the crap we have to put up with from you.

rip decibel
  • Humphie
    Humphie
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    And again...EP crowned emp in someones primetime. It was my primetime, it was primetime for my Aussie friends or japanese friends. So why should those people wait for you to be up and awake? :P

Besides that the only purpose I see in that thread is salt! Salt salt salt! Everywhere. Besides @Elong, he is funny! Oh I don't hear any EP being salty at all in that thread. Good job! The emp taking yesterday and just being cool!

Broke my nail this morning btw. I blame haxus!
  • Seraph702
    Seraph702
    ✭✭✭

You do understand that Varen doesnt play prime time so essentially when we all participated to crown her it was her prime time? i am honestly trying to understand how you justify stacking 3-4-5 raids in a keep and pushing for emp with your entire faction pug guild yet you want to bash my faction for crowning an EP that works hard for our faction during her play time? atleast shes useful unlike alma scrubma.

Also WTF do you think happens to the OG players that have to log into our prime time to your stupid bs with multiple raid stacking lag aids bs on blue? theres a reason none of the competitive EP guilds will touch AZ right now during prime time when players who have to glory zerg to win that ruin this game for everyone. Enjoy your lag infested server play somewhere that lag doesnt assist your numbers and see how you fare.... oh wait you get farmed in the lag already ghet ghud and stop whining because EP crowned an EP in her respective primetime.... you babies are getting rediculous with this.

[Minor edit for naming and shaming]
    Edited by ZOS_CoriJ on January 22, 2016 3:53PM
    Dynamic
    Praise be to Unruh our Let it Rain Lord and Savior
  • Xexpo
    Xexpo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wait ... was there some kind of unspoken agreement to not crown emp's on Azura's to limit zergy lag fights (presumably at certain keeps for crowning and dethroning )?

That's ... actually... pretty cool
    Kiki Dickson ~~~ Dixmanian Devil ~~~ Cornelius Buckshank Jr.
    Histy-Fitz ~~~ Boozemer ~~~ Chace X'expo
    Lluvia De'Fuego ~~~ Shakes Spear
    Macro and Cheese NA/PC