The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Red Emp on Azura, really?

• ZOS_CoriJ
    ZOS_CoriJ
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hey folks, it's fine to be critical, but let's keep the commentary from getting too personal going forward. Razzing is permitted but there are portions of this discussion that could be considered baiting and insulting toward each other. Thanks.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site

No longer available to take PMs or messages: Please defer to another Moderator
    Staff Post
  • Seraph702
    Seraph702
    ✭✭✭
    ZOS_CoriJ wrote: »
    Hey folks, it's fine to be critical, but let's keep the commentary from getting too personal going forward. Razzing is permitted but there are portions of this discussion that could be considered baiting and insulting toward each other. Thanks.

if you put as much time into fixing your game as you do patrolling the forums for baiting people your community wouldnt have to come to the forums to pvp.
    Dynamic
    Praise be to Unruh our Let it Rain Lord and Savior
  • Humphie
    Humphie
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Seraph702 wrote: »

if you put as much time into fixing your game as you do patrolling the forums for baiting people your community wouldnt have to come to the forums to pvp.

Now I have red Bull on my Keyboard again!!! This time I am not blaming haxus, I am blaming dynamic!!!
  • felinith66
    felinith66
    ✭✭✭
    kaer426 wrote: »
    Wait ... was there some kind of unspoken agreement to not crown emp's on Azura's to limit zergy lag fights (presumably at certain keeps for crowning and dethroning )?

That's ... actually... pretty cool

I think they're also limiting the group size to 19 people. Not sure if the other big AZ guilds are doing it, but I know CN is.
    Edited by felinith66 on January 23, 2016 2:38AM
  • maxjapank
    maxjapank
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Razzing - "to tease (someone) playfully. I had to look it up. Sounds nice and kinky :)
  • Fyaal
    Fyaal
    ✭✭✭
    felinith66 wrote: »
    kaer426 wrote: »
    Wait ... was there some kind of unspoken agreement to not crown emp's on Azura's to limit zergy lag fights (presumably at certain keeps for crowning and dethroning )?

That's ... actually... pretty cool

I think they're also limiting the group size to 19 people. Not sure if the other big AZ guilds are doing it, but I know CN is.

While a noble idea, it really doesnt matter when you put 19 people instead of 24 at the same keep with the rest of the entire faction.
    Fyaal - EP Stam DK Grand Overlord
    Invictus
    Nexus Haxus
    Hijinx
    IR
  • Sheezabeast
    Sheezabeast
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    2245785644b98b3e45252830440b2ba6c15727abd6dc7f7d33ea8c286f5efe44.jpg
    Grand Master Crafter, Beta baby who grew with the game. PC/NA. @Sheezabeast if you have crafting needs!
  •  Jules
    Jules
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    CN_Daniel wrote: »
    GG.
    You guys want another lagfest?
    Don't PvDoor emp. Let it happen during prime time

Amen, thank god it's over....

Claiming Emp in Azura is JUST WRONG and should NEVER HAPPEN.

AHEM. Just gonna leave this here. ;)

fyMoJFL.jpg
    JULES | PC NA | ADAMANT

IGN- @Juies || Youtube || Twitch
    EP - Julianos . Jules . Family Jules . Jules of Misrule. Joy
    DC - Julsie . Jules . Jukes . Jojuji . Juliet . Jaded
    AD - Juice . Jubaited . Joules . Julmanji . Julogy . Jubroni . Ju Jitsu

Rest in Peace G & Yi
    Viva La Aristocracy
  • driosketch
    driosketch
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Ugh, Lag was incredible tonight trying to dethrone yellow. And to make them pay we took everything yellow had. Then some DC pushed and crowned emp. /facepalm

Logged off right then.
    Main: Drio Azul ~ DC, Redguard, Healer/Magicka Templar ~ NA-PC
    ●The Psijic Order●The Sidekick Order●Great House Hlaalu●Bal-Busters●
  • Elong
    Elong
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Jules wrote: »
    GG.

AHEM. Just gonna leave this here. ;)

fyMoJFL.jpg

We were pushed to the gates after helping DC with a dethrone too. I know that wasn't VE's doing either.
  • Dkill
    Dkill
    ✭✭✭

You do know that all this accusations will go away if Server perform as was promise, i think you guys are taking to much proud on the crown store and not in server performance. Just a Thought .......
    BLUE IS THE ONLY WAY OF LIFE
    Illiana VR16 Red Guard Night Blade DC
    Kinkanon VR16 Breton Sorc DC
    Buquenke VR16 Imperial Templar DC
  • vamp_emily
    vamp_emily
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Have you not noticed we've crowned emp twice this campaign? The first time was enough for me. I made my mind up. The second time someone said "You're too confident, it's not that easy" -- we had it a few hours later.

Am I missing something?

Your faction crowned emp twice this campaign? But you are crying another faction crowned emp?

ZOS, please add a super sized LOL button on the forum.

If you want a friend, get a dog.
    AW Rank: Grand Warlord 1 ( level 49)

• tonemd
    tonemd
    ✭✭✭✭
    If I understand this spectacular bait thread correctly, the point is not that DC doesn't go for EMP, or CN or Daniel in particular does not zerg. The point is that these things WILL happen in prime time if other factions get emp in off hours. This will lead to a craptastic lag battle at some last emp keep that will send lag waves throughout every server, from EU PC to US Xbox1. From PVE to PVP Test Server.

It's kind of a threat. Daniel you are now a proper super villain.
  • Dkill
    Dkill
    ✭✭✭
    None is crying because other faction crown emp, what i understood on Daniels thread was that crowning emp during off time lead to a huge lag battle trying to remove that fake emp from the throne. Why dont we all try to crown emp during the prime time and that will do 3 things

- Keep Lag to minimum due to all three factions attcking different places
    - Makes the game more interest and competitive
    - Crown a real EMP

Stay Blue San Francisco
  • vamp_emily
    vamp_emily
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Dkill wrote: »
    None is crying because other faction crown emp, what i understood on Daniels thread was that crowning emp during off time lead to a huge lag battle trying to remove that fake emp from the throne. Why dont we all try to crown emp during the prime time and that will do 3 things

- Keep Lag to minimum due to all three factions attcking different places
    - Makes the game more interest and competitive
    - Crown a real EMP

Stay Blue San Francisco

Thank you for kind of clearing that up for me. When I first read the thread I thought it was BS. I didn't understand how crowning the EMP during off time would cause lag. If I understand it now, crowning emp on off hours causes lag because everyone is trying to dethrone the emp?

But what is the difference? Between going for emp during peek hours or off time hours. If they crown an emp during peek hours you still get the same lag because factions will still try and dethrone.

The more I think about it, the more I think it is BS ( Trolling ).
    Edited by vamp_emily on January 27, 2016 1:51PM

If you want a friend, get a dog.
    AW Rank: Grand Warlord 1 ( level 49)

• Dkill
    Dkill
    ✭✭✭
    During Peak hours is extremely hard to crown Emp, Maybe two faction fighting at a time for a Keep. When Emp is already in place them all three faction(full server) will meet at the last keep, that's why is different. (No Trolling )
  • Yorubuke
    Yorubuke
    Let's all be honest here, we cant really blame EP for moving their top players to time where there are basically no AD or DC online. Being the worst alliance in AZ they kinda have to resort to that to actually do anything on that campaign. But its a tactic, a sad one but still a tactic.
    For the Dominion.
    Honorable Member of the Sanada Family
    Magicka NB - Rank 11
    Stamina Tank DK - Rank 12
    Stamina Sorc - Rank 12
  • aLi3nZ
    aLi3nZ
    ✭✭✭✭
    What sever are you talking about azure na PC or what?
  • Phaedrus
    Phaedrus
    ✭✭✭
    GG.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

VuxNcmZ.jpg

[Moderator Note: Edited per our rules on Spamming]
    Edited by ZOS_KaeylaW on January 31, 2016 1:42AM
    Phaedrus Wolf
  • Zavus
    Zavus
    ✭✭✭✭
    GG.

Hypocrisy at it's finest, can't even wait a full week.
    Zavus - Worst NB NA / First NB RANK 50
    "Most carried General NA" - Cent Satori

Haxus

• Rylana
    Rylana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    To be fair, EP completely opened the door to it. Pushing yellow to black boot/fare and then not defending chal/brk and trying to farm yellows at fare farm and then blues at roe didnt work out to good in terms of stopping blue from crowning emp.

Needless to say. red really had no business being in roe at the time. and AD was completely derpderp trying to get BM back.
    Edited by Rylana on January 28, 2016 5:11AM
    @rylanadionysis == Closed Beta Tester October 2013 == Retired October 2016 == Uninstalled @ One Tamriel Release == Inactive Indefinitely
    Ebonheart Pact: Lyzara Dionysis - Sorc - AR 37 (Former Empress of Blackwater Blade and Haderus) == Shondra Dionysis - Temp - AR 23 == Arrianaya Dionysis - DK - AR 17
    Aldmeri Dominion: Rylana Dionysis - DK - AR 25 == Kailiana - NB - AR 21 == Minerva Dionysis - Temp - AR 21 == Victoria Dionysis - Sorc - AR 13
    Daggerfall Covenant: Dannika Dionysis - DK - AR 21 == The Catman Rises - Temp - AR 15 (Former Emperor of Blackwater Blade)
    Forum LOL Champion (retired) == Black Belt in Ballista-Fu == The Last Vice Member == Praise Cheesus == Electro-Goblin
  •  Jules
    Jules
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    GG.

LOL THIS GUYYYYYY.
    JULES | PC NA | ADAMANT

IGN- @Juies || Youtube || Twitch
    EP - Julianos . Jules . Family Jules . Jules of Misrule. Joy
    DC - Julsie . Jules . Jukes . Jojuji . Juliet . Jaded
    AD - Juice . Jubaited . Joules . Julmanji . Julogy . Jubroni . Ju Jitsu

Rest in Peace G & Yi
    Viva La Aristocracy
  • Dkill
    Dkill
    ✭✭✭
    I see salt truck around, i know there is storm in the north side of the US but please keep the salt spreading to a minimum it damage my car.

I see lots of Forum warrior here
  • Morozov
    Morozov
    ✭✭✭
    its gonna be awesome. Ill stop and get the popcorn and beer on the way home from work to snack on while I watch the slideshow at BRK when everyone who still pvp's at this point fights for the dethrone.

Ill give my gank spot away now......you will find me on the transit line from Arrius to BRK farming reds that don't ride in groups. If BRK is taken and Chal is the spot, I will be on the other transit line from Arrius.

I will still expect the slideshow, but maybe 3 of my 10 abilities will hit...
    AD
    Victorem
    PC - NA - AZ
    Vr 16: Morozov - DK
    Vr 1: Zephyr Grimm - Sorc
    Vr 5: Sad_Bunnie - Templar
    23: Repressed-Canadian-Rage - NB
    Voted "Most likely to squirrel off the crown" PC-NA
  • Tombs_UDL
    Tombs_UDL
    ✭✭✭
    Please, in the future, only fight alliance wars in a way that is convenient for your enemy.

Thank you.
  • Dreddlock-
    Dreddlock-
    ✭✭
    Can't we all just get along?

#stopthezerg
    #zergtowin
    #nostrategyneeded
  • Cathexis
    Cathexis
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hey I'd rather the red DB crusade slideshow happen while I'm at work or sleeping in.
    If they want to do pvp at 10am more power to them.

#10v1gapcloserministunisnotpvpitslame-likeholdingagiantsignthatsaysisupportcrappygamingexperienceslame
    Edited by Cathexis on January 31, 2016 1:40AM
    The Tomb of FPS Alteration Magic - Everything You Need to Know About FPS
    https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/520903/tomb-of-fps-alteration-magic-everything-you-need-to-know-about-fps
    Praise Malacath.
  • Creation
    Creation
    Soul Shriven
    Phaedrus wrote: »
    GG.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

VuxNcmZ.jpg

Which addon lets you see the keep information in that widget? I would appreciate if someone could provide the name so I can get it, looks handy. Thank you.
  • Pchela
    Pchela
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Creation wrote: »
    Phaedrus wrote: »
    GG.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

VuxNcmZ.jpg

Which addon lets you see the keep information in that widget? I would appreciate if someone could provide the name so I can get it, looks handy. Thank you.

Cyrohud
  • Elong
    Elong
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    GG.

Twice in one day?