Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Is the Access Code email system working?

Blackhorne
Blackhorne
✭✭✭✭
Tried to log into ESO today. Got the "not authorized" message even though this is the only machine I use. Checked my e-mail for the access code: nothing.
Went to the account page. Got the "new device or browser" message even though this is the only machine and browser I use. Checked my e-mail for the access code: nothing.

Went to the support page. Can't file a support request without logging in. Can't log in if the Access Code e-mail system isn't working.

And, before you ask, it's not a spam filter -- I have my e-mail set to show all messages, including spam.
  • pssyfngr3
    pssyfngr3
    Good luck resolving that issue.

An ESO support tech told me all I needed was verification that I owned the account and then they would change my email address, because the recommended fixes did not work for me. Now a week has passed and my issue is still not resolved. Instead I was directed to different techs who gave me computer generated responses and then promised my issue would be sent to their advanced team. Four days later and still no response. I am frustrated, but glad I canceled my subscription months ago. ESO Support is terrible now.

As for filing a ticket, I used the compromised account option because the other two options did not generate a response from ESO.
  • Blackhorne
    Blackhorne
    ✭✭✭✭
    @pssyfngr3 , thanks for that.
    I'll give ZOS employees 24 hours to respond, then escalate the issue.