The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

DC - Azura Star (NA) needs YOU!

• Huckdabuck
    Huckdabuck
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    NPK Daniel wrote: »
    Someone from VE spoke with me recently, we agreed the silly feud was just that -- silly. We both spoke our mind, I thought we had progress, and then we hit a communication barrier:

"You're the new kids with DC, a little humility wouldn't hurt, don't just start screaming "VE best DC Guild" in zone."

"VE is the best" Was their response.

My whole teamspeak literally erupted into laughter. I think that one phrase back and forth illustrates the differences between our teams.

That's not really a barrier, I'd call it guild pride. VE thinks they are the best, CN thinks they are the best, and there's nothing wrong with either of those opinions. Be proud of who you are, and let others think what they want. Any VE member that says "VE is the best" is clearly speaking with a bias opinion and should be taken with a grain of salt.

Holy sugar honey iced tea! Chaos.....this was actually a pretty good response! You're starting to make me proud!
    Texashighelf - VR16 Sorcerer EP NA - FILTHY BARBARIAN
    Texasimperial - VR16 Dragonknight EP NA - How do you like your DK?
    Texas'Imperial - VR16 Dragonknight DC NA - How do you like your DK?
    Texas-Imperial - VR16 Templar DC NA - Queue Clogging Lagsploitter
    Texas Highelf - VR16 Sorcerer DC NA - Queue Clogging Lagsploitter
    Texas Imperial - VR16 Nightblade DC NA - Queue Clogging Lagsploitter
    It's a very grey area.
  • Lil_kitty
    Lil_kitty
    ✭✭✭
    Someone from VE spoke with me recently, we agreed the silly feud was just that -- silly. We both spoke our mind, I thought we had progress, and then we hit a communication barrier:

"You're the new kids with DC, a little humility wouldn't hurt, don't just start screaming "VE best DC Guild" in zone."

My whole teamspeak literally erupted into laughter. I think that one phrase back and forth illustrates the differences between our teams.

That's not really a barrier, I'd call it guild pride. VE thinks they are the best, CN thinks they are the best, and there's nothing wrong with either of those opinions. Be proud of who you are, and let others think what they want. Any VE member that says "VE is the best" is clearly speaking with a bias opinion and should be taken with a grain of salt.

CN never claims to be "the best". We are doing good but aspire to improve even further. As Daniel mentioned some humility can go a long way when it comes to forging ties.
  • Takllin
    Takllin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lil_kitty wrote: »

CN never claims to be "the best". We are doing good but aspire to improve even further. As Daniel mentioned some humility can go a long way when it comes to forging ties.

I think some people need to get their sarcasm check in order.

Making baseless accusations and talking sh*t without any provocation would go a long way as well. This is a two way street.
    Jadokis - AD Redguard DK v16 AR 18
    Jàsènn - AD Orc Templar 47 AR 10
    Jessèn - AD Dunmer DK v16 AR 9 - Former Empress of Blackwater Blade

Tekllin - AD Altmer Sorcerer v16 AR 18 (Ret.)
    Tekklin - AD Bosmer Nightblade v16 AR 12 (Ret.)
    Jasenn - DC Imperial Templar v16 AR 18 (Ret.)
    Jasènn - DC Orc Sorcerer v16 AR 15 (Ret.)
  • Huckdabuck
    Huckdabuck
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    On another note.......this weekend was definitely a fun one...........I got #REKT at Arrius Mine by @Takllin and another guildie yesterday. He was Cain and I was Able. Are you not your brother's keeper? :'(:'(:'(

Texashighelf - VR16 Sorcerer EP NA - FILTHY BARBARIAN
    Texasimperial - VR16 Dragonknight EP NA - How do you like your DK?
    Texas'Imperial - VR16 Dragonknight DC NA - How do you like your DK?
    Texas-Imperial - VR16 Templar DC NA - Queue Clogging Lagsploitter
    Texas Highelf - VR16 Sorcerer DC NA - Queue Clogging Lagsploitter
    Texas Imperial - VR16 Nightblade DC NA - Queue Clogging Lagsploitter
    It's a very grey area.
  • Takllin
    Takllin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Huckdabuck wrote: »
    On another note.......this weekend was definitely a fun one...........I got #REKT at Arrius Mine by @Takllin and another guildie yesterday. He was Cain and I was Able. Are you not your brother's keeper? :'(:'(:'(

Sorry man but after that intense 5 day 1-v16 grinding session I had to get it out of my system...if only they would let us PK our own faction members...

Dem jabs doe
    Jadokis - AD Redguard DK v16 AR 18
    Jàsènn - AD Orc Templar 47 AR 10
    Jessèn - AD Dunmer DK v16 AR 9 - Former Empress of Blackwater Blade

Tekllin - AD Altmer Sorcerer v16 AR 18 (Ret.)
    Tekklin - AD Bosmer Nightblade v16 AR 12 (Ret.)
    Jasenn - DC Imperial Templar v16 AR 18 (Ret.)
    Jasènn - DC Orc Sorcerer v16 AR 15 (Ret.)
  • frozywozy
    frozywozy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    frozywozy wrote: »
    The QQ from AD / EP has commenced. We are putting an end to 1 of many campaigns that has allowed EP/AD to take control and farm the sewers daily with little resistance! We need YOU to build up our numbers, we need YOU to ensure 24 hour map dominations 7 days a week. Our numbers are small but a focus on 1 campaign will lead us to glory! Rejoin us as we take back Azura Star and continue our pre Imperial City offensive of b2b2b campaign wins that left our enemies scared and coming to the forums to nerf abilities left, right and center!

The QQ messages from AD/EP have already started from a little resistance. Imagine the tear gates with ALOT of resistance!

Rez any dead DC!
    Steel tornado in a 3v1!
    Run them out of Azura!
    TROLL THEM OUT OF THE GAME!

For this is DC, FOR THIS IS OUR AZURA STAR!

If you want to be involved/interested, join our PVP groups, type LFG in zone or type chuck, hd55/hd54, ak, fp, jw or many of the other strings that are starting to come back from out of the sewers. The guilds are willing to help, the guilds are willing to teach!

We rise as a zerg, WE DIE AS A ZERG!

When you say "The QQ from AD / EP has commenced. We are putting an end to 1 of many campaigns that has allowed EP/AD to take control and farm the sewers daily with little resistance!", is that why in the beginning of IC in Azura Star, we would see a raid and a half of DC posted on the other side of the Nobles ladders down in the sewers to kill people appearing still half in the loading screen? Just curious.

I can't comment, I was out of those sewers as soon as I got my gear n 2-3 days.

From today's patch note :

Player characters that enter the Sewers from the Districts will now have an immunity buff placed on them for protection at the base of ladders.

:smile:
    Frozn - Stamdk - AR50
    Frosted - Magplar - AR50
    Frodn - Magden - AR50
    Warmed - Magblade - AR50
    Mmfrozy - Magsorc - AR44
    Necrozn - Magcro - AR32
    Twitch.TV/FrozyTV
    PvP Group Builds

“Small minds discuss people, average minds discuss events, and great minds discuss ideas.” -Eleanor Roosevelt
    • Fix Volendrung (spawn location - weapon white on the map causing the wielder to keep it forever - usable with emperorship)
    • Remove / Change CPs System, remove current CP/noCP campaigns and introduce one 30days with lock, one with no locks
    • Fix crashes when approaching a keep under attack because of bad / wrong rendering prioritization system
    • Change emperorship to value faction score points and not alliance points - see this and this
    • Fix long loading screens (mostly caused by players joining group out of rendering range)
    • Add 2 more quickslots to the wheel or add a different wheel for sieges weaponry only
    • Fix Balista Bolts not dealing damage on walls or doors if deployed at a certain place
    • Release bigger battlegrounds with 8 to 16 players per team and only two teams
    • Fix the permanent block animation - see examples : link1 link2 link3 link4 link5
    • Gives players 10 minutes to get back into Cyrodiil after relogging / crashing
    • Add a function to ignore the Claiming system of useless rewards
    • Improve the Mailing System / Rewards of the Worthy stacking
    • Assign specific group sizes to specific campaigns (24-16-8)
    • Make forward camps impossible to place near objectives
    • Make snares only available from ground effects abilities
    • Change emperorship to last minimum 24hours
    • Fix body sliding after cc breaking too quickly
    • Remove Block Casting through Battle Spirit
    • Fix the speed drop while jumping - see video
    • Fix loading screens when keeps upgrade
    • Fix Rams going crazy (spinning around)
    • Bring back dynamic ulti regeneration
    • Fix speed bug (abilities locked)
    • Introduce dynamic population
    • Lower population cap by 20%
    • Add Snare Immunity potions
    • Bring resurrection sickness
    • Fix character desync
    • Fix cc breaking bug
    • Fix gap closer bug
    • Fix health desync
    • Fix combat bug
    • Fix streak bug
    • Fix server lag
  • Minno
    Minno
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The QQ from AD / EP has commenced. We are putting an end to 1 of many campaigns that has allowed EP/AD to take control and farm the sewers daily with little resistance! We need YOU to build up our numbers, we need YOU to ensure 24 hour map dominations 7 days a week. Our numbers are small but a focus on 1 campaign will lead us to glory! Rejoin us as we take back Azura Star and continue our pre Imperial City offensive of b2b2b campaign wins that left our enemies scared and coming to the forums to nerf abilities left, right and center!

The QQ messages from AD/EP have already started from a little resistance. Imagine the tear gates with ALOT of resistance!

Rez any dead DC!
    Steel tornado in a 3v1!
    Run them out of Azura!
    TROLL THEM OUT OF THE GAME!

For this is DC, FOR THIS IS OUR AZURA STAR!

If you want to be involved/interested, join our PVP groups, type LFG in zone or type chuck, hd55/hd54, ak, fp, jw or many of the other strings that are starting to come back from out of the sewers. The guilds are willing to help, the guilds are willing to teach!

We rise as a zerg, WE DIE AS A ZERG!

When you say "The QQ from AD / EP has commenced. We are putting an end to 1 of many campaigns that has allowed EP/AD to take control and farm the sewers daily with little resistance!", is that why in the beginning of IC in Azura Star, we would see a raid and a half of DC posted on the other side of the Nobles ladders down in the sewers to kill people appearing still half in the loading screen? Just curious.

I can't comment, I was out of those sewers as soon as I got my gear n 2-3 days.

From today's patch note :

Player characters that enter the Sewers from the Districts will now have an immunity buff placed on them for protection at the base of ladders.

:smile:

Not to mention the chance for raw vr15-16 mats to drop from mobs/chests :)
    Might be a place to still farm if orsinum drop rates aren't ideal.

Minno - DC - Forum-plar Extraordinaire
    - Guild-lead for MV
    - Filthy Casual
  •  Jules
    Jules
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    How did I miss this?
    So much ew.
    JULES | PC NA | ADAMANT

IGN- @Juies || Youtube || Twitch
    EP - Julianos . Jules . Family Jules . Jules of Misrule. Joy