The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

DC - Azura Star (NA) needs YOU!

MountainHound
MountainHound
✭✭✭✭
The QQ from AD / EP has commenced. We are putting an end to 1 of many campaigns that has allowed EP/AD to take control and farm the sewers daily with little resistance! We need YOU to build up our numbers, we need YOU to ensure 24 hour map dominations 7 days a week. Our numbers are small but a focus on 1 campaign will lead us to glory! Rejoin us as we take back Azura Star and continue our pre Imperial City offensive of b2b2b campaign wins that left our enemies scared and coming to the forums to nerf abilities left, right and center!

The QQ messages from AD/EP have already started from a little resistance. Imagine the tear gates with ALOT of resistance!

Rez any dead DC!
Steel tornado in a 3v1!
Run them out of Azura!
TROLL THEM OUT OF THE GAME!

For this is DC, FOR THIS IS OUR AZURA STAR!

If you want to be involved/interested, join our PVP groups, type LFG in zone or type chuck, hd55/hd54, ak, fp, jw or many of the other strings that are starting to come back from out of the sewers. The guilds are willing to help, the guilds are willing to teach!

We rise as a zerg, WE DIE AS A ZERG!
  • MountainHound
    MountainHound
    ✭✭✭✭
    DC,

your_country_needs_you_poster_1_zpscr9siwgv.gif
    Edited by MountainHound on October 27, 2015 3:43PM
  • MountainHound
    MountainHound
    ✭✭✭✭
    GRxKnight wrote: »
    DC on PC NA Azuras star has been zerging for a couple weeks now.
    And you're the group that runs around with 60...next
    Please no...the game can't handle what's already going on right now...it's pretty bad when I ask friends if they want to PvP and I get a response of "I'd rather PvE than try to PvP and hope that I don't crash after 2 seconds of getting to where the fights are"
    Jules wrote: »
    k1ZUb1B.jpg

Grats on taking Chalman with 400 people.
    Sorry I couldn't get you all in the shot but my screen is only so big.

DC needs numbers, THE AD DO IT, THE EP DOES IT!
    NPK Daniel wrote: »
    We got stormed last night in our last emp keep several times by groups of 50+. At one fight my nado tagged 38 unique names in the one second they all lived.

So....When the enemy is bringing 50+....are we supposed to just "let it happen"?

• GRxKnight
    GRxKnight
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    DC on PC NA Azuras star has been zerging for a couple weeks now.
    And you're the group that runs around with 60...next
    Please no...the game can't handle what's already going on right now...it's pretty bad when I ask friends if they want to PvP and I get a response of "I'd rather PvE than try to PvP and hope that I don't crash after 2 seconds of getting to where the fights are"
    Jules wrote: »
    k1ZUb1B.jpg

Grats on taking Chalman with 400 people.
    Sorry I couldn't get you all in the shot but my screen is only so big.

DC needs numbers, THE AD DO IT, THE EP DOES IT!
    We got stormed last night in our last emp keep several times by groups of 50+. At one fight my nado tagged 38 unique names in the one second they all lived.

So....When the enemy is bringing 50+....are we supposed to just "let it happen"?

Shameless
    Edited by GRxKnight on October 27, 2015 4:02PM
    Member of Victorem, RÁGE ; Decibel Alumni (RIP)

Kalista Schefer: VR16 AD Sorcerer; Alliance Rank 22

Noxus-Katarina: VR16 AD NB; Alliance Rank 30

Grxknight: VR16 AD DK; Alliance Rank 16

Lorelie Aedel: VR16 AD Templar; Alliance Rank 8
  • MountainHound
    MountainHound
    ✭✭✭✭
    If anyone is looking for a guild, Chuck Norris (In Azura Star NA - PC) is recruiting. We offer:

- Tutorials
    - Tips for your builds
    - Gear
    - EMP pushes - If you are in line for emp on any campaign, we will 100% support your cause and get the keep takes organized for you)
    - Organized groups
    - Team speak
    - 250+ active members
    - PVE runs for helms / undaunted daily

and most of all FUN.

If you are interested in joining, send me a PM here or msg me ingame: Mountain-Cat
  • MishMash
    MishMash
    ✭✭✭✭
    I ran with them the past month to see what they were all about and decided to join just this week. Very organized, experienced, and most of all a nice group of people to TS and run with.
    Edited by MishMash on October 27, 2015 4:36PM
    PC NA DC 4eva! I try my very best. If it is not good enough for you too bad! Playing off and on since April 2014 CP2009.
  • Takllin
    Takllin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    WTB Faction Transfer.
    Jadokis - AD Redguard DK v16 AR 18
    Jàsènn - AD Orc Templar 47 AR 10
    Jessèn - AD Dunmer DK v16 AR 9 - Former Empress of Blackwater Blade

Tekllin - AD Altmer Sorcerer v16 AR 18 (Ret.)
    Tekklin - AD Bosmer Nightblade v16 AR 12 (Ret.)
    Jasenn - DC Imperial Templar v16 AR 18 (Ret.)
    Jasènn - DC Orc Sorcerer v16 AR 15 (Ret.)
  • me_ming
    me_ming
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wow! This is ad is working. It's nice to see that there are a lot of times that the map is all blue in Azura's. Trust me I would loooove to go back to Cyrodiil and siege, but I'm getting ridiculously low FPS when I am near any group, it's unplayable. But I wish you all the best over at Cyrodiil. :D
    "We're heroes, my boon companion, and heroes always win! Let that be a lesson to you."
    -Caldwell, "The Final Assault"

"There is always a choice. But you don't get to choose what is true, you only get to choose what you will do about it..."

-Abnur Tharn, "God of Schemes"]
  • MountainHound
    MountainHound
    ✭✭✭✭
    me_ming wrote: »
    Wow! This is ad is working. It's nice to see that there are a lot of times that the map is all blue in Azura's. Trust me I would loooove to go back to Cyrodiil and siege, but I'm getting ridiculously low FPS when I am near any group, it's unplayable. But I wish you all the best over at Cyrodiil. :D

I is no actually as bad as what it was pre-IC. Not going to lie, it still needs some work, but it is bit more playable
  • Publius_Scipio
    Publius_Scipio
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    You're heart may be in the right place Mountain but I don't know if you really understand what it means to lead THE COVENANT. You are riding Wizard Daniel's coat tails right now but you aren't as seasoned as he is. And you are a lllllloooonnnnggggg ways off before I inscribe your name into the hallowed halls of DC LEADERSHIP like Egypt, Pain in the Axe, Fengrush, etc.

You're so far off as of right now in fact, that by the time you get there the hairs on your chinny chin chin will be gray and your pubes white as snow.
  • MountainHound
    MountainHound
    ✭✭✭✭
    Maybe in that time as well your bingo wins will have been worked enough to gain a grape sized muscle!
    Edited by MountainHound on October 27, 2015 7:00PM
  • Publius_Scipio
    Publius_Scipio
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Maybe in that time as well your bingo wins will have been worked enough to gain a grape sized muscle!

The mountain you climbed as a young hound to claim the title of mountain hound was actually my left bicep. When I was 24.
  • Dkill
    Dkill
    ✭✭✭
    You're heart may be in the right place Mountain but I don't know if you really understand what it means to lead THE COVENANT. You are riding Wizard Daniel's coat tails right now but you aren't as seasoned as he is. And you are a lllllloooonnnnggggg ways off before I inscribe your name into the hallowed halls of DC LEADERSHIP like Egypt, Pain in the Axe, Fengrush, etc.

You're so far off as of right now in fact, that by the time you get there the hairs on your chinny chin chin will be gray and your pubes white as snow.

Just to be clear here Mr Publius what are you? A historian, A follower or someone that love to ride someone else glory.
    Edited by Dkill on October 27, 2015 8:03PM
    BLUE IS THE ONLY WAY OF LIFE
    Illiana VR16 Red Guard Night Blade DC
    Kinkanon VR16 Breton Sorc DC
    Buquenke VR16 Imperial Templar DC
  • Huckdabuck
    Huckdabuck
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Takllin wrote: »
    WTB Faction Transfer.

I've already got a few EP.....and 1 spot left to create a character if you're wanting to roll a red! I mean the grind to V16 is only 5 days or so. hahahaha
    Edited by Huckdabuck on October 27, 2015 8:35PM
    Texashighelf - VR16 Sorcerer EP NA - FILTHY BARBARIAN
    Texasimperial - VR16 Dragonknight EP NA - How do you like your DK?
    Texas'Imperial - VR16 Dragonknight DC NA - How do you like your DK?
    Texas-Imperial - VR16 Templar DC NA - Queue Clogging Lagsploitter
    Texas Highelf - VR16 Sorcerer DC NA - Queue Clogging Lagsploitter
    Texas Imperial - VR16 Nightblade DC NA - Queue Clogging Lagsploitter
    It's a very grey area.
  • MountainHound
    MountainHound
    ✭✭✭✭
    The AD force came with greater numbers yesterday for an emp push. I went to bed so i don't know if we held them off but the take over of Aleswell from EP that AD was sieging was awesome.

WE CAN DO ANYTHING DC!
  • Dkill
    Dkill
    ✭✭✭
    We lost Emp about 9 pm est time, i went to bed about 10 and they still were fighting to get Emp.
    BLUE IS THE ONLY WAY OF LIFE
    Illiana VR16 Red Guard Night Blade DC
    Kinkanon VR16 Breton Sorc DC
    Buquenke VR16 Imperial Templar DC
  • Fruitdog
    Fruitdog
    ✭✭✭✭
    Dkill wrote: »

Just to be clear here Mr Publius what are you? A historian, A follower or someone that love to ride someone else glory.

He is DC's version of this guy -
    hqdefault.jpg
  • MountainHound
    MountainHound
    ✭✭✭✭

I climbed this:

bingo%20flaps_zpsjw8byuxi.jpg

But don't fear, I am here to turn this DC bicep into real muscle. You've been doing well in following my command Publius, you make me proud.

Edited by MountainHound on October 28, 2015 3:00PM
  • Minno
    Minno
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Fruitdog wrote: »

hqdefault.jpg

I think you mean this guy:
    mr-t1.jpg
    Minno - DC - Forum-plar Extraordinaire
    - Guild-lead for MV
    - Filthy Casual
  • Huckdabuck
    Huckdabuck
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Minno wrote: »

hqdefault.jpg

mr-t1.jpg

More like this guy.

original.jpg
    Texashighelf - VR16 Sorcerer EP NA - FILTHY BARBARIAN
    Texasimperial - VR16 Dragonknight EP NA - How do you like your DK?
    Texas'Imperial - VR16 Dragonknight DC NA - How do you like your DK?
    Texas-Imperial - VR16 Templar DC NA - Queue Clogging Lagsploitter
    Texas Highelf - VR16 Sorcerer DC NA - Queue Clogging Lagsploitter
    Texas Imperial - VR16 Nightblade DC NA - Queue Clogging Lagsploitter
    It's a very grey area.
  • Force-Siphon
    Force-Siphon
    ✭✭✭✭
    Is this a serious post?
    The one and only Force Siphon - PVP Sorc NA
    1 man zerg

twitch.tv/forcesiphon
  • Minno
    Minno
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Is this a serious post?

Probably. Though not the smartest considering the fps and lag issues.

Trueflame and haderus could use a tad more DC.
    - Guild-lead for MV
    - Filthy Casual
  • Publius_Scipio
    Publius_Scipio
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Mountain, you are continuously disappointing me. You continue down the path of being SAWFT.

As for Fruit Dog and the Texas rancher, two clowns I have already handled on the forums before. Cam Newton has a message for you two p[snip].
    https://youtu.be/0pF0tUBDS9I
  • manny254
    manny254
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    After reading this thread I now understand why we have had so much server down time. The devs could not fathom the DC horde lowering performance even lower.

B7euK_lCAAEPc8z.jpg
    - Mojican
  • CN_Daniel
    CN_Daniel
    ✭✭✭✭
    manny254 wrote: »
    After reading this thread I now understand why we have had so much server down time. The devs could not fathom the DC horde lowering performance even lower.

B7euK_lCAAEPc8z.jpg

Hey hey meow. You personally had such a horde with you yesterday half our team crashed when you ran up the steps; including da Emp.

So, I guess, I guess I need a bigger zerg. Since you, good sir, have out zerg'ed me.
  • GRxKnight
    GRxKnight
    ✭✭✭✭✭

B7euK_lCAAEPc8z.jpg

Hey hey meow. You personally had such a horde with you yesterday half our team crashed when you ran up the steps; including da Emp.

So, I guess, I guess I need a bigger zerg. Since you, good sir, have out zerg'ed me.

When will you learn that we're not the ones running around with 60+ in one group.

• CN_Daniel
    CN_Daniel
    ✭✭✭✭

B7euK_lCAAEPc8z.jpg

When will you learn that we're not the ones running around with 60+ in one group.

Bro i get that -- But you're still going to the same places they are. So if you're 16 and they're (60 is low sometimes) 60; That means it is up to me and my team (typically alone) to fight 75+. You have to understand it from our perspective too.
    Edited by CN_Daniel on October 28, 2015 8:43PM
  • Grampa_Smurf
    Grampa_Smurf
    ✭✭✭

hqdefault.jpg

mr-t1.jpg

Again I say Pfffffffft

OFNGnNk.png

Life isn't measured by the breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away.
  • manny254
    manny254
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

B7euK_lCAAEPc8z.jpg

lol wut? Can we just talk about how pathetic it was that you could not hold a front door when you had a bigger group?

Seriously my PC is pretty bad, but I am not blaming you for it being bad. Instead of blaming us look around your self for once. I know thinking is some next level stuff.
    - Mojican
  • Minno
    Minno
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

hqdefault.jpg

mr-t1.jpg

Again I say Pfffffffft

OFNGnNk.png

Forgot about this guy lol. Epic blue smurf
    - Guild-lead for MV
    - Filthy Casual
  • GRxKnight
    GRxKnight
    ✭✭✭✭✭

B7euK_lCAAEPc8z.jpg

Bro i get that -- But you're still going to the same places they are. So if you're 16 and they're (60 is low sometimes) 60; That means it is up to me and my team (typically alone) to fight 75+. You have to understand it from our perspective too.

I'd hardly say we go where the zerg goes...in defending sure there may be a massive amount of AD there because everyone can see a flagged keep and head there for defense...but on offense most of the time it's just us and maybe at most 10 pugs...I'm not saying that AD never zergs or whatever, but we try to avoid it while you embrace it and feel the need to run with that many...