The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

DC - Azura Star (NA) needs YOU!

• Takllin
    Takllin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    GRxKnight wrote: »
    NPK Daniel wrote: »
    NPK Daniel wrote: »
    manny254 wrote: »
    After reading this thread I now understand why we have had so much server down time. The devs could not fathom the DC horde lowering performance even lower.

B7euK_lCAAEPc8z.jpg

Hey hey meow. You personally had such a horde with you yesterday half our team crashed when you ran up the steps; including da Emp.

So, I guess, I guess I need a bigger zerg. Since you, good sir, have out zerg'ed me.

When will you learn that we're not the ones running around with 60+ in one group.

Bro i get that -- But you're still going to the same places they are. So if you're 16 and they're (60 is low sometimes) 60; That means it is up to me and my team (typically alone) to fight 75+. You have to understand it from our perspective too.

I'd hardly say we go where the zerg goes...in defending sure there may be a massive amount of AD there because everyone can see a flagged keep and head there for defense...but on offense most of the time it's just us and maybe at most 10 pugs...I'm not saying that AD never zergs or whatever, but we try to avoid it while you embrace it and feel the need to run with that many...

EMBRACE THE STUPIDITY!!
    Huckdabuck wrote: »
    Takllin wrote: »
    WTB Faction Transfer.

I've already got a few EP.....and 1 spot left to create a character if you're wanting to roll a red! I mean the grind to V16 is only 5 days or so. hahahaha

I do need to level a Nightblade now.............. :D
    Jadokis - AD Redguard DK v16 AR 18
    Jàsènn - AD Orc Templar 47 AR 10
    Jessèn - AD Dunmer DK v16 AR 9 - Former Empress of Blackwater Blade

Tekllin - AD Altmer Sorcerer v16 AR 18 (Ret.)
    Tekklin - AD Bosmer Nightblade v16 AR 12 (Ret.)
    Jasenn - DC Imperial Templar v16 AR 18 (Ret.)
    Jasènn - DC Orc Sorcerer v16 AR 15 (Ret.)
  • MountainHound
    MountainHound
    ✭✭✭✭
    Lets be honest, everyone zergs. There was numerous times our group of 16 wiped your group of 20 odd when it was far vs fair. You wiped us some too. I told you when you hit me and Daniel together our group is ~16.
  • MountainHound
    MountainHound
    ✭✭✭✭
    When I say "Everyone zergs" you yourself defended that when a keep gets flagged the masses amount there. The same applies to us.

I don't think even you can deny how big the EP zerg was last night at Ales mine :smiley:
  • GRxKnight
    GRxKnight
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    When I say "Everyone zergs" you yourself defended that when a keep gets flagged the masses amount there. The same applies to us.

I don't think even you can deny how big the EP zerg was last night at Ales mine :smiley:

Oh I know everyone zergs...hell there was a point last night when DC took back aleswell from us with enough people that they were able to keep one raid outside the keep ready to bomb us...there were probably 80+ there to take 1 keep...

Game is back live...see you on the battlefield
    Member of Victorem, RÁGE ; Decibel Alumni (RIP)

Kalista Schefer: VR16 AD Sorcerer; Alliance Rank 22

Noxus-Katarina: VR16 AD NB; Alliance Rank 30

Grxknight: VR16 AD DK; Alliance Rank 16

Lorelie Aedel: VR16 AD Templar; Alliance Rank 8
  • Publius_Scipio
    Publius_Scipio
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Minno wrote: »
    Fruitdog wrote: »
    Dkill wrote: »
    You're heart may be in the right place Mountain but I don't know if you really understand what it means to lead THE COVENANT. You are riding Wizard Daniel's coat tails right now but you aren't as seasoned as he is. And you are a lllllloooonnnnggggg ways off before I inscribe your name into the hallowed halls of DC LEADERSHIP like Egypt, Pain in the Axe, Fengrush, etc.

You're so far off as of right now in fact, that by the time you get there the hairs on your chinny chin chin will be gray and your pubes white as snow.

Just to be clear here Mr Publius what are you? A historian, A follower or someone that love to ride someone else glory.

He is DC's version of this guy -
    hqdefault.jpg

I think you mean this guy:
    mr-t1.jpg

Again I say Pfffffffft

OFNGnNk.png

But you ain't got the gold hanging from yo neck
  • MountainHound
    MountainHound
    ✭✭✭✭
    Screenshot_20151028_233852_zpsepapi9hb.png
  • Takllin
    Takllin
    ✭✭✭✭✭

You have 15 in group, 15 > 14...so technically s/he's not wrong...
    Jadokis - AD Redguard DK v16 AR 18
    Jàsènn - AD Orc Templar 47 AR 10
    Jessèn - AD Dunmer DK v16 AR 9 - Former Empress of Blackwater Blade

Tekllin - AD Altmer Sorcerer v16 AR 18 (Ret.)
    Tekklin - AD Bosmer Nightblade v16 AR 12 (Ret.)
    Jasenn - DC Imperial Templar v16 AR 18 (Ret.)
    Jasènn - DC Orc Sorcerer v16 AR 15 (Ret.)
  • GRxKnight
    GRxKnight
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Wasn't referring to your group really...you guys just bring so many pugs with you that fighting you guys is literally never fun because frames and ping go to ***...at roe just now 100 unique names from combat analytics...........if you need that many to do anything that's just sad
    Edited by GRxKnight on October 29, 2015 2:14AM

• MountainHound
    MountainHound
    ✭✭✭✭
    Takllin wrote: »

You have 15 in group, 15 > 14...so technically s/he's not wrong...

I can't count.

• Publius_Scipio
    Publius_Scipio
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Grandpa smurf in retirement
    72dpi-Chunkies_Papa_Smurf_1024x1024.jpg?v=1429219353

I can't stop lol'ing. Help me mountain hound!
    Edited by Publius_Scipio on October 29, 2015 2:32AM
  • MountainHound
    MountainHound
    ✭✭✭✭
    STOP killing the thread.

That's the fat juicy smurf the AD/EP are always looking for!
    Edited by MountainHound on October 29, 2015 11:09AM
  • Dkill
    Dkill
    ✭✭✭

Wasn't referring to your group really...you guys just bring so many pugs with you that fighting you guys is literally never fun because frames and ping go to ***...at roe just now 100 unique names from combat analytics...........if you need that many to do anything that's just sad

Are you for real, at one point yesterday we were fighting in the north side of Chalamo EP and AD we were only 15 so dont tell me we Zerg all the time just a few time. In the contrary AD always shows in masses i meant all AD population to kill a one DC, getting close to AD is like having a virus in your computer.

BLUE IS THE ONLY WAY OF LIFE
    Illiana VR16 Red Guard Night Blade DC
    Kinkanon VR16 Breton Sorc DC
    Buquenke VR16 Imperial Templar DC
  • GRxKnight
    GRxKnight
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Are you for real, at one point yesterday we were fighting in the north side of Chalamo EP and AD we were only 15 so dont tell me we Zerg all the time just a few time. In the contrary AD always shows in masses i meant all AD population to kill a one DC, getting close to AD is like having a virus in your computer.

Every time I fight you guys with Rage or Victorem I can count on my frames being pathetic and ping being horrendous...I believe you guys when you say you have 14 or 16 or whatever number you have in your group but we have the same thing. The difference that I seem to notice is that you have to have a crap ton of pug support or a large second or third group nearby to help you with the fight...again not saying that AD doesn't do it but you seem to be unwilling to accept the fact that you're doing it as much if not more

• Dkill
    Dkill
    ✭✭✭

Every time I fight you guys with Rage or Victorem I can count on my frames being pathetic and ping being horrendous...I believe you guys when you say you have 14 or 16 or whatever number you have in your group but we have the same thing. The difference that I seem to notice is that you have to have a crap ton of pug support or a large second or third group nearby to help you with the fight...again not saying that AD doesn't do it but you seem to be unwilling to accept the fact that you're doing it as much if not more

We cant control the other DC in the server as you say before Cryhub shows where the action is and it happen to be where we are. So i guess we have to get used to get those horrendous ping and low FPS, make the best out of it and don't leave the server after we steam rolled you a couple time.

Edited by Dkill on October 29, 2015 5:44PM
    BLUE IS THE ONLY WAY OF LIFE
    Illiana VR16 Red Guard Night Blade DC
    Kinkanon VR16 Breton Sorc DC
    Buquenke VR16 Imperial Templar DC
  • Minno
    Minno
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

We cant control the other DC in the server as you say before Cryhub show where the action is and it happen to be where we are. So i guess we have to get used to get those horrendous ping and low FPS, make the best out of it and don't leave the server after we steam rolled you a couple time.

I think his argument stems from the original intent of this thread; calling all DC to AS. Disclaimer: not our fault though, sry.
    Minno - DC - Forum-plar Extraordinaire
    - Guild-lead for MV
    - Filthy Casual
  • Alomar
    Alomar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The bigger they are the harder they _____ (anyone?). So we'll get 7.5k ap per wipe of CN instead of the normal 6k next campaign, done deal.

No point in arguing with stupidity, please bring more you definitely seem to need them.
    Edited by Alomar on October 29, 2015 6:36PM
    Haxus Council Member
    Former Havoc Commander
    Former DiE officer
    Alomar: 5 Stars - Beast: 3 stars - Kurudin: 5th NA emperor
    Awaiting New World, Camelot Unchained, and Crowfall
  • Huckdabuck
    Huckdabuck
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Alomar wrote: »
    The bigger they are the harder they _____ (anyone?). So we'll get 7.5k ap per wipe of CN instead of the normal 6k next campaign, done deal.

No point in arguing with stupidity, please bring more you definitely seem to need them.

Make you scream ZERG! B)
    Texashighelf - VR16 Sorcerer EP NA - FILTHY BARBARIAN
    Texasimperial - VR16 Dragonknight EP NA - How do you like your DK?
    Texas'Imperial - VR16 Dragonknight DC NA - How do you like your DK?
    Texas-Imperial - VR16 Templar DC NA - Queue Clogging Lagsploitter
    Texas Highelf - VR16 Sorcerer DC NA - Queue Clogging Lagsploitter
    Texas Imperial - VR16 Nightblade DC NA - Queue Clogging Lagsploitter
    It's a very grey area.
  • MountainHound
    MountainHound
    ✭✭✭✭

North of chalman was even and we wiped you 2 times or so along with an EP zerg train.

• GRxKnight
    GRxKnight
    ✭✭✭✭✭

North of chalman was even and we wiped you 2 times or so along with an EP zerg train.

Was never at Chalman soooooooooooooooooooooooooo

• MountainHound
    MountainHound
    ✭✭✭✭
    I think we got it on video, was Mojican
  • GRxKnight
    GRxKnight
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think we got it on video, was Mojican

Then it's possible...though I don't recall this...unless it was at the mine last night in which case it would have been only once...and i had DC'd in the middle of that fight so our group didn;t have a negate ready...ya'll seem to melt whenever i drop that on you...

• Force-Siphon
    Force-Siphon
    ✭✭✭✭

I have witnessed this lol.

Lemme preface this by saying I love seeing organized DC bc of the fact that for so long DC did not have the level of organization that it does now. I rerolled to DC along with other players including a whole guild (VE) and many members of a guild I'm in (K Hole) at a time when DC was really hurting in terms of player population. To say you run 14 or something is a half-truth because during prime time I consistently see CN running in a group with more than that...it's not "pugs" following it's straight stacking on crown. TBH in the big scheme of things I don't even care how many people you run because AS is gonna be laggy and we need organized groups but million man aoe heal-bot trains of steel tornado make it way worse and everyone knows it. Also to say you are the only people fighting during prime time when other factions are running huge numbers is dishonest...we always have a queue...on weekends it takes awhile to even get in.

TBH the thing that gets me is that this huge guild thinks that they are entitled to represent our faction with this chest thumping and back patting and even have the nerve to talk smack with PUBLIUS! Publius is our one DC faction forum representative, get with the program. Don't take him on in this venue, you will lose.

CN is the beneficiary of a shrinking guild population and a turn towards disorganized AD and EP. Crystalized would have licked his chops looking across the battlefield at you guys...but I mean you guys might be kinda new to the game and not even know who that is...or when DC could only muster like 20 ppl to fight on camps like Thorn at its height. Get with the DC program, show some humility, and for god sakes spread out. I would rather lose a really fun battle if we can actually fight then watch you guys emp swap (which makes us look like a zergy joke) while I can't even use my abilities. I have nothing against any of you personally and support all DC but ffs this is seriously getting out of hand...

And tbh the original post is so contradictory and bad for the game that it's kind of sickening to be associated with it as DC. camp them at their gates 24/7 and drive them from azuras??? You guys would rather be a salty mess who looks to zerg down any opposition then have fun and competitive pvp. Well enjoy it while it lasts, bc people wont stick around to fight you if this happens and then we all lose.

Edited by Force-Siphon on October 30, 2015 9:18AM
    The one and only Force Siphon - PVP Sorc NA
    1 man zerg

twitch.tv/forcesiphon
  • Grampa_Smurf
    Grampa_Smurf
    ✭✭✭
    mmm have never gate camped and never will, the only time I was in a group that was called out as a gate camp was when we where trying to get into temple to get scroll and they held us off for an hour. Was not gate camping just was not able to get in and were push back in the end.

@Force-Siphon deleted

Edit, removed my comments as they where not needed and where written after a long day.
    Edited by Grampa_Smurf on October 30, 2015 6:47PM

Life isn't measured by the breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away.
  • MountainHound
    MountainHound
    ✭✭✭✭
    Maybe my OP was disorganized and unclear, let me try and explain myself better as originally that post was to troll.

I don't want us to zerg. We don't need to zerg to beat these groups. Our core group can melt Crown/Mojican's groups and Nexus - however we have not fought them much on this server.

At this moment in time AD is night capping the map. The rally was to get more DC online across the 24 hours as oppose to prime time when we don't need that many. At this moment in time AD/EP can walk right across the map which is what they are doing. Before IC, DC could muster at least 1 or 2 12-24 people groups from Oceanic side of the water to hold down our scrolls and stop these free emp pushes. This is what the DC needs. We need breaknfaces or another Oceanic player to step up to defend during DC sleep time.

Below are videos from the other night. I am aware our numbers don't always represent 14 as we had more people log in so obviously grew.

The order goes North wall > farm 1 > farm 2 (There were times between when we were fighting EP in some fields and killed ~50ish, I'll see if I can get that clip too and post it here, perhaps if video maker has time, the whole 30 minutes or so and speed up on down time:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wj36U8NeLRs&list=PLINLRjODyta07P_w5T-ysUWc35qhfEtFx&index=3

Before anyone says:

- AD/EP never bomb flags?
    - AD/EP never uses steel tornado?
    - AD/EP never uses barrier?

Also Siphon I agree. We have AK, Chuck, Hod, JW (next campaign), FP (New guild) - Sorry if I missed any, so realistically we should only need 1 group to attack a keep and one to defend and let the "pugs" go wherever they want.

The main problem we face atm is DC population is quite low that these groups can't get full groups and most of the time people just join whichever one is up first so co-ordination between them sometimes sucks.

Also I would like to add, we use to home Thorn blade and could turn the map blue in < 1h and farm around 100 ep or so a fight. They'd normally log off and just night cap it back, hence us coming to AS where pop locks are always in place.

I look forward to this campaign. Also force, Pubes is a massive troll 99% of the time in zone, sometimes I have to mute him otherwise I will drown in the dribble but when he is in serious mode, he is great. Posting how crap DC is in zone chat isn't going to exactly moralize them right?
  • MountainHound
    MountainHound
    ✭✭✭✭
    If on the video, you go into youtube to watch it, you can see the other videos I mention. I will try to set up my own video card thingy today but if it makes me lag / requires too much time to make videos, I wont bother.
  • Minno
    Minno
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I have witnessed this lol.

Lemme preface this by saying I love seeing organized DC bc of the fact that for so long DC did not have the level of organization that it does now. I rerolled to DC along with other players including a whole guild (VE) and many members of a guild I'm in (K Hole) at a time when DC was really hurting in terms of player population. To say you run 14 or something is a half-truth because during prime time I consistently see CN running in a group with more than that...it's not "pugs" following it's straight stacking on crown. TBH in the big scheme of things I don't even care how many people you run because AS is gonna be laggy and we need organized groups but million man aoe heal-bot trains of steel tornado make it way worse and everyone knows it. Also to say you are the only people fighting during prime time when other factions are running huge numbers is dishonest...we always have a queue...on weekends it takes awhile to even get in.

TBH the thing that gets me is that this huge guild thinks that they are entitled to represent our faction with this chest thumping and back patting and even have the nerve to talk smack with PUBLIUS! Publius is our one DC faction forum representative, get with the program. Don't take him on in this venue, you will lose.

CN is the beneficiary of a shrinking guild population and a turn towards disorganized AD and EP. Crystalized would have licked his chops looking across the battlefield at you guys...but I mean you guys might be kinda new to the game and not even know who that is...or when DC could only muster like 20 ppl to fight on camps like Thorn at its height. Get with the DC program, show some humility, and for god sakes spread out. I would rather lose a really fun battle if we can actually fight then watch you guys emp swap (which makes us look like a zergy joke) while I can't even use my abilities. I have nothing against any of you personally and support all DC but ffs this is seriously getting out of hand...

And tbh the original post is so contradictory and bad for the game that it's kind of sickening to be associated with it as DC. camp them at their gates 24/7 and drive them from azuras??? You guys would rather be a salty mess who looks to zerg down any opposition then have fun and competitive pvp. Well enjoy it while it lasts, bc people wont stick around to fight you if this happens and then we all lose.

Just for clarity, CN used to be the core pvp group of NPK before Daniel took the team on his own.so that team was under DC blue since summer 2014.

CN will have 2 teams up; one for pugs and core team. Both doing different objectives.
    Minno - DC - Forum-plar Extraordinaire
    - Guild-lead for MV
    - Filthy Casual
  • Force-Siphon
    Force-Siphon
    ✭✭✭✭
    Mountain I feel you I am not trying to pick a fight with CN just stating what I think and I hope you can understand why people would take your post at face value considering how large groups are in azuras including yours at times with the addition of zone chat lfg people. It's not personal just what I think and tbh it's partly selfish bc when I am solo I rely in good latency to not instantly disintegrate to a group. Again don't care that people run in groups, I do with K Hole on TF.

Grampa Smurf or whatever your name is, I'll be honest I don't even know who you are so maybe leave the group sometime and do something other than spamming steel tornado or whatever you do...then maybe I would hear your name. Clearly you are touchy for your group being called out in zone (by not just me but other players, etc)...maybe get some therapy, do some drugs, I don't know what you are into. You can go look at my posts and find where I am incessantly complaining...good luck with that bro ;)

And Publius is #1 troll NA...wouldn't accept anything less of our faction voice ;)
    Edited by Force-Siphon on October 30, 2015 3:35PM
    1 man zerg

twitch.tv/forcesiphon
  • CN_Daniel
    CN_Daniel
    ✭✭✭✭
    There was nothing to be lost when we began swapping. We will hold it down this upcoming cycle, if we can, with a strong Emp.

Been around since forever and always blue. I'm probably the oldest original DC pvp leader left now that Grunt and Pain are gone. I am here to help DC anyway I can. If that means stacking both my groups in one castle to deal with 75+ enemy then by god I will. Most of the time I try to just let the Main group do their own thing so the players (and leader) can grow. You've got to get beaten a lot in this game to get better.

• Force-Siphon
    Force-Siphon
    ✭✭✭✭
    I don't care who gets emp as long as they are not terrible. Sometimes we get emps tho who are crowned and we lose the whole map in like an hour. Alma Ruma held it for awhile that's great and was helpful for the faction, we need more of that.

Yesterday AD pushed us back to our gates and then once you guys and others formed up we began pushing emp keeps pretty quick...when we have this plus emp we should be able to hold our ground but ther have been times this cycle where that didn't happen...if you guys get an emp that's great, it just needs to be someone who is formidable which we have been able to do at times this campaign.
    Edited by Force-Siphon on October 30, 2015 4:04PM
    1 man zerg

twitch.tv/forcesiphon
  • CN_Daniel
    CN_Daniel
    ✭✭✭✭
    I don't care who gets emp as long as they are not terrible. Sometimes we get emps tho who are crowned and we lose the whole map in like an hour. Alma Ruma held it for awhile that's great and was helpful for the faction, we need more of that.

Yesterday AD pushed us back to our gates and then once you guys and others formed up we began pushing emp keeps pretty quick...when we have this plus emp we should be able to hold our ground but ther have been times this cycle where that didn't happen...if you guys get an emp that's great, it just needs to be someone who is formidable which we have been able to do at times this campaign.

Agreed. They weren't running up in our last keep without 50+ :-) They only got us that last time because their zerg was so massive half our people disconnected just from them running up the steps together. (edit: including her).
    Edited by CN_Daniel on October 30, 2015 4:10PM