Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Axe of Belharza [EU/PC]

Turelus
Turelus
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
How is the campaign looking in the opening day hours?

I will be playing there tonight just wondering if there is any PvP content or it's already painted a single colour/dead.
@Turelus - EU PC Megaserver
"Don't count on others for help. In the end each of us is in this alone. The survivors are those who know how to look out for themselves."
  • Jitterbug
    Jitterbug
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Oh, yes /bump

Also curious
  • dsalter
    dsalter
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Turelus wrote: »

I will be playing there tonight just wondering if there is any PvP content or it's already painted a single colour/dead.

so far it looks like it's just a bully fest atm, both DC and AD are picking on EP because EP lost one home keep. now they are both focusing on making sue they dont get it back.

the requirement is to light. needs to be 8 keeps. gives factions a reason to squabble about capping eachother
    PLEASE REPLY TO ME WITH @dsalter otherwise i'm likely to miss the reply if its not my own thread

EU - [Arch Mage Dave] Altmer Sorcerer
    Fight back at the crates and boxes, together we can change things.

• Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    dsalter wrote: »

so far it looks like it's just a bully fest atm, both DC and AD are picking on EP because EP lost one home keep. now they are both focusing on making sue they dont get it back.

the requirement is to light. needs to be 8 keeps. gives factions a reason to squabble about capping eachother

Thanks for the update.

Why EP don't just send a raid behind enemy lines and "ninja" a keep to draw forces away is beyond me. It seems to be only the organised guilds which realise that works for giving your home breathing room. Oh how I wish I could be raid leading right now. :cold_sweat:
    "Don't count on others for help. In the end each of us is in this alone. The survivors are those who know how to look out for themselves."
  • Jitterbug
    Jitterbug
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Hmm

maybe I should give it a go

What you describe sounds like fun
  • Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jitterbug wrote: »
    Hmm

It is! Remember to stop the walls until both are at 55% so when you flag it you have a lot less time spent in siege while they run. Wabbajack are the PvD ninja experts. :tongue:
  • Nermy
    Nermy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jitterbug wrote: »
    Hmm

It is! Remember to stop the walls until both are at 55% so when you flag it you have a lot less time spent in siege while they run. Wabbajack are the PvD ninja experts. :tongue:

I think we coined the phrase 'to ninja'... lol!

Looking forward to tonight to getting on and trying the new campaign.
    @Nermy
    Ex-Leader of The Wabbajack [EU EP PvP guild - Now stood down from active duty]
    BLOOD FOR THE PACT!!!

Nermden - EP Warden, Nerm-in'a'tor - EP Dragon Knight, N'erm - EP Sorcerer, D'arkness - EP Nightblade, Nermy - EP Templar

“Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.” ― Oscar Wilde

"An Army is a team; lives, sleeps, eats, fights as a team. This individual heroic stuff is a lot of crap." -General George S. Patton
  • Wintersend
    Nermy wrote: »

I think we coined the phrase 'to ninja'... lol!

Looking forward to tonight to getting on and trying the new campaign.

Count me in, see you later
    Member of The Wabbajack EU EP PvP guild on Thornblade Part of 'The War Council'.

Wintersend - EP Sorc
  • dsalter
    dsalter
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Thanks for the update.

Why EP don't just send a raid behind enemy lines and "ninja" a keep to draw forces away is beyond me. It seems to be only the organised guilds which realise that works for giving your home breathing room. Oh how I wish I could be raid leading right now. :cold_sweat:
    were already on it, thornblades last crew are denying IC all together :P
    PLEASE REPLY TO ME WITH @dsalter otherwise i'm likely to miss the reply if its not my own thread

• Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Thanks for the update.

Just try not to kill the campaign. I don't want this becoming Thornblade 7 days v2. No more dumb buff campaigns, give me 24/7 PvP again like the start of Thornblade :disappointed:
  • dsalter
    dsalter
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Thanks for the update.

Just try not to kill the campaign. I don't want this becoming Thornblade 7 days v2. No more dumb buff campaigns, give me 24/7 PvP again like the start of Thornblade :disappointed:

gotta get zeni to start closing down all the extra non used camps for that to happen :(

• Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well it seems this is already failed, EP just homed it and claimed it all for themselves within the first day. :disappointed:
  • Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Scrap that... it just got awesome. B)
  • Dagoth_Rac
    Dagoth_Rac
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Well it seems this is already failed, EP just homed it and claimed it all for themselves within the first day. :disappointed:

This was inevitable. There is too much incentive to turn it into a buff campaign for the faction with most players - walk around IC with 10,000 stones and a 4x multiplier and no enemy players to ever take 80% of your stones. Roll through mobs with no player opposition to claim trophies and open vaults over and over again. Not the old PvP buffs, but a buff in its own way.
  • Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just needs some AD here and it would be perfect.
  • Nermy
    Nermy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ok, that was about the best evening's PvP I have had in a long, long, loooooong time. Awesome fights, keeps flipping all back and forth, zergs and small groups all over the place, ambushes, farming and Bioxx getting all worried about his Emp! Was brilliant... Hope it can stay this way!

And welcome all! \m/
    Edited by Nermy on September 22, 2015 8:23PM
    @Nermy
    Ex-Leader of The Wabbajack [EU EP PvP guild - Now stood down from active duty]
    BLOOD FOR THE PACT!!!

Nermden - EP Warden, Nerm-in'a'tor - EP Dragon Knight, N'erm - EP Sorcerer, D'arkness - EP Nightblade, Nermy - EP Templar

“Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.” ― Oscar Wilde

"An Army is a team; lives, sleeps, eats, fights as a team. This individual heroic stuff is a lot of crap." -General George S. Patton
  • themdogesbite
    themdogesbite
    ✭✭✭✭✭

No thanks, i prefer fighting less then 50 enemies in the same spot.
    :]
  • Lava_Croft
    Lava_Croft
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

No thanks, i prefer fighting less then 50 enemies in the same spot.
    You don't mind fighting 50 enemies if they all die. You love that, admit it!
  • Lava_Croft
    Lava_Croft
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Dagoth_Rac wrote: »

This was inevitable. There is too much incentive to turn it into a buff campaign for the faction with most players - walk around IC with 10,000 stones and a 4x multiplier and no enemy players to ever take 80% of your stones. Roll through mobs with no player opposition to claim trophies and open vaults over and over again. Not the old PvP buffs, but a buff in its own way.
    Though the myth that EP is the faction with the most players is exactly that. I've been watching the population bars closely since the Imperial City update and the populations look very, very close.

Please hit this campaign hard, AD and DC adversaries. You have the numbers.

Edited by Lava_Croft on September 22, 2015 9:05PM
  • Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So last night had some amazing huge scale (lag free!) battles around Chalman as DC started pushing.

However after this large fight everything kind of fell off and everyone vanished again.
    I was really hoping we would see AD and DC players pack out the campaign as well and we could have some epic scale battles now lag seems to be far less.
  • Taonnor
    Taonnor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lux Dei started to play on these campaign but the huge EP blob was too large for us, because we was alone on AD side. Today we have guild pvp day, so i hope we get more into pvp.
    Guild

Gildenleiter von Lux Dei (EU/AD). Offizieller Gildenspotlight für ESOTU!
    Guild leader of Lux Dei (EU/AD). Official Guild Spotlight for ESOTU!

Addons & Guides

ESOUI Author Portal: Taonnor
    Addons: Taos AP Session, Taos Group Tools

Myth AoE Cap: DE Mythos AoE Cap // EN Myth AoE Cap

What should i change in ESO: DE [DGR] Was würde ich an ESO verändern - "Der große Rundumschlag" // EN [TWS] What should i change in ESO – „The sweeping statement“

Charakters

Taonnor Annare, Sorcerer
    Thao Annare, Nightblade
  • Aunatar
    Aunatar
    ✭✭✭
    What I saw was a big DC zerg against an EP smaller zerg, with lag, liw FPS and everything
    Hopefully it's going to change
    @Aunatar
    V16 Sorcerer - Aunatar
    V16 DK - Aunatarans (Currently main)
    V16 DK - Aunatar Evereth
    V16 DK - Aunataran
    V16 NB - Aunatars
    V4 Templar - Lysindel
    Lvl 30 NB - Vile Aunataroni De Pipino
    Free spot, looking for suggestions
  • Taonnor
    Taonnor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes the FPS lags are going stronger since 1.6.

I adjusted a little bit the UserSettings.txt. For example the particel systems down to 256, instead of 768. My subjective view is that i have not so hard FPS drop downs. My slowest FPS in large zergs was 20 yesterday.
    Guild

Gildenleiter von Lux Dei (EU/AD). Offizieller Gildenspotlight für ESOTU!
    Guild leader of Lux Dei (EU/AD). Official Guild Spotlight for ESOTU!

Addons & Guides

ESOUI Author Portal: Taonnor
    Addons: Taos AP Session, Taos Group Tools

Myth AoE Cap: DE Mythos AoE Cap // EN Myth AoE Cap

What should i change in ESO: DE [DGR] Was würde ich an ESO verändern - "Der große Rundumschlag" // EN [TWS] What should i change in ESO – „The sweeping statement“

Charakters

Taonnor Annare, Sorcerer
    Thao Annare, Nightblade
  • Jitterbug
    Jitterbug
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    any of you happy campers doing this on DC side?

if so, you are more than welcome to add @Jitterbug so we can hook up

I'm really good at chain wiping
  • Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Taonnor sorry to hear. I really had hopes this would finally be a campaign where we could max all the populations and have an actual war.

Sadly most of the community wants 12 vs 12 battlegrounds rather than an actual war. Wabbajack will remain homed on the campaign for the week and see if the DC/AD have enough of a presence to actually fight, otherwise we'll home Trueflame and try to find fights on the buff campaigns.

It's been really frustrating to have epic 24 vs 40 or 40 vs 40 battle for a few hours then people just go home to their IC buff campaigns to farm again.
  • Sharee
    Sharee
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lava_Croft wrote: »
    Dagoth_Rac wrote: »

Though the myth that EP is the faction with the most players is exactly that. I've been watching the population bars closely since the Imperial City update and the populations look very, very close.

1-lock-1 on thornblade most of the time.
    I have a screenshot of EP taking the first blue relic on Axe. Attackers: 15. Defenders: the poor sod who took the screenshot.

Myth my behind.
  • Seth_Black
    Seth_Black
    ✭✭✭
    I've been playing whole evening and half of the night.
    SHOCKING! AD and DC can't pick up the glove and fight for their keeps!
    But really ...I'm not surprised.
    I was expecting at some point to see best PvP guilds in there on each side
    fighting to get other alliances away from IC, but seems like they don't feel like it.
    I've been farming stones freely for 8 hours, running around with 11k on me at some point.
    No risk, pure gain thanks to guys in Cyrodiil keeping both alliances down to 3 keeps only.

I'm expecting now map to be blue/yellow in the morning when most of EP works
    ...we'll see soon enough for how long.
    Out of the night that covers me, Black as the pit from pole to pole, I thank whatever gods may be For my unconquerable soul.
    It matters not how strait the gate, How charged with punishments the scroll, I am the master of my fate, I am the captain of my soul
  • Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO
    Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Azura isn't over for another week.
    @Solar_Breeze
    NA ~ Izanerys: Dracarys (Videos | Dracast Podcast)
    EU ~ Izanagi: Roleplay Circle (AOE Rats/ Zerg Squad / Banana Squad)
  • Wollust
    Wollust
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I agree with @Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO, Azura isn't over yet. I could imagine a lot of people will swap to this campaign in a week.
    But might as well just become a safe farming map for one alliance.

Wtb campaign without IC *sigh*
    Susano'o

Zerg Squad
  • Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Sadly I don't know if I can keep WJ there for a second week if there isn't any PvP.

Also I am not sure you're all going to enjoy the campaign any way. The PvE groups from Thorn 7day stayed, meaning massive zerg groups added to the fact WJ was pulling 24-30 last night.

Basically do you want to fight mass numbers you will find fights. If you want small gang PvP you'll have to find it among the bigger battles.

Whoever the DC were last night please come back and please stay. It was fun fighting you and you did great jobs wiping zergs.
  • Wintersend

Sadly I don't know if I can keep WJ there for a second week if there isn't any PvP.

Also I am not sure you're all going to enjoy the campaign any way. The PvE groups from Thorn 7day stayed, meaning massive zerg groups added to the fact WJ was pulling 24-30 last night.

Basically do you want to fight mass numbers you will find fights. If you want small gang PvP you'll have to find it among the bigger battles.

Whoever the DC were last night please come back and please stay. It was fun fighting you and you did great jobs wiping zergs.

Yep , they sure did give us a run for our money at the start.
    Member of The Wabbajack EU EP PvP guild on Thornblade Part of 'The War Council'.

Wintersend - EP Sorc