Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

ESOTU Console Launch - Known Issues

• FancyTuna8
    FancyTuna8
    ✭✭✭
    I got invisible quest npc's last night. Also, not sure if this is some actual monster, but running around Bleakrock (?) Island as a level 3 character, I started getting hit, lots of quick little hits, by some invisible mob. Now, if there are some spirits or something that I can't see, but later on a quest or skill reveals their visage to me, that is neat. But if I just couldn't see a bunch of monsters and kept running through them and draggin, until they all started hitting me at once, I don't like that.
  • The_4O4
    The_4O4
    ✭✭✭
    All of my Imperial armour is green colored
  • allyoudpsesarebad
    Any chance not having a text chat is considered a issue ?it is for me..
  • Hedkase
    Hedkase
    Soul Shriven
    So i see the queue is addressed, what about the login loading screen after the queue that takes an hour in some cases, preventing the character select, and shows the same image of a dwemer ruin each time, without successfully logging in. Ive been nonstop trying to play since 8pm est
  • cosmic_niklas_93b16_ESO
    cosmic_niklas_93b16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    What about new content for PC's soon maybe? And fixing stuff that's been reported ever since PC beta last year? Maybe it'll get some attention in this thread as you seem to only favour the console users.....
    Would love to see the reaction of console users if they got ignored for 6+ months as us PC users have been.
    Edited by cosmic_niklas_93b16_ESO on June 14, 2015 4:51AM
    R.I.P. Daranth Spellborn
    VR16 Dunmer Sorcerer
    March 2014 - May 2016
    He was a skilled Crafter and a reliable Sorcerer;
    Then came the Dark Brotherhood

Wrobel wrote: Surge is now more effective for tank characters.
    Because crit tanks are so good, LOL. xD
  • OwlGod
    OwlGod
    Soul Shriven
    Can't see Jofnir Iceland on the "Anchors from the Harbour" quest... logged out and back in, still can't see him. Xbox One for information.
  • Wr3Kedsp3Ktre
    Wr3Kedsp3Ktre
    Soul Shriven
    Upon login I consistently receive a UI error message. Now I've been kicked off the game 4-5 times in the last 30 minutes. The symptoms before being kicked include, no response from my action buttons, not being able to dismount from horse and not being able to enter or exit through doors. This is all on ps4.
  • IntangibleTruth
    IntangibleTruth
    Soul Shriven
    Can't see Captain Kaleen for "The Broken Spearhead" quest. I tried all the suggested fixes but nothing has worked. Now I have abandoned the quest to restart it (which worked with the Alchemy Certification quest), but I can't start it back up as the marker for it has disappeared. I even backtracked to every NPC that was part of the quest line and nothing. This is on PS4 for me.
  • kendotheninja
    Just added the issue with invisible NPCs to our list of known issues. You can try completely closing the game or rebooting your system, which should help with this until it gets fixed in the next patch.

how about fixing the dlc for the imperial edition and the explore's pack ... its coming up a week ffs
  • Raash
    Raash
    ✭✭✭✭
    LoL no wonder people are selling off their accs. An unplayable game even after an extra year of development. Thats legit lol!
  • meancavalcade
    meancavalcade
    Soul Shriven
    kryton wrote: »
    richie01 wrote: »
    For the invisible npc issue. Basically all npcs that offer quests are invicible for my character that got transfered to xbox one from pc. All other npc seem to be fine and no ither bugs. But I cant play my character till its fixed :(

I have the same thing, but I didn't transfer my character. I just have invisible NPC's who are supposed to be quest people.
    it just started a couple of hours ago.

I had the same problem.ISA e-mail to customer support and they told me to reboot my console,for Xbox one go to "settings"then "power and startup"then "turn Xbox off"then confirm by clicking "yes"then I waited a minute can I expect background log back in and the problem was fixed of course I had to do it 4 times so launch day.acores is you're trying to do it this weekend I would recommend it since I been trying to get on for the past 8 hours. Good luck
  • Raash
    Raash
    ✭✭✭✭
    What about new content for PC's soon maybe? And fixing stuff that's been reported ever since PC beta last year? Maybe it'll get some attention in this thread as you seem to only favour the console users.....
    Would love to see the reaction of console users if they got ignored for 6+ months as us PC users have been.

Doubt many would be left after 6 months of ignorance lol. PC crowds stupidity to continue to pay subscription even after zos repeatedly failed to deliver are to blame; its perfect buissness when people pay for nothing!
    Anyway I think they should go full f2p really since the game is not worth paying for considering all bugs and missing features & broken promises regarding this game. Thats what happens when they only see $$$$$$$$$ at every corner.
    Comfortly enough it seems like Z-max didnt learn from their misstakes from this past year so I bet it will come sooner or later.
  • BrutalBarracuda
    Sort the grouping out! Inviting friends to group usually results in me being able to see them on the map only.
    Edited by BrutalBarracuda on June 14, 2015 6:47AM
  • akcsl
    akcsl
    Soul Shriven
    It's early Sunday morning and I still can't get on. I've played probably twice at best since the game started.

I've now been sat waiting for TWENTY MINUTES and still I can't get online. This is very poor service.

I bought the game by digital download from the Xbox One store. How do I get my money back?
  • tidus83
    tidus83

ONE WEEK WITHOUT PLAYING!!!!!!!!!!!! @ZOS_MollyH @ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_AlanG Sur @ZOS_AmeliaR

i can't link
    zerocool83 with unchainedkiller

https://www.dropbox.com/s/lc8o1kh2lzhcwvc/2015-06-14 08.02.40.mp4?dl=0

a video is here!!!

seriously a tech support is unable to solve this problem... if not..

play pacman as well ...... AFTER 1 week of ticket opened .... (since launch day)
    Edited by tidus83 on June 14, 2015 8:19AM
  • ink3dcrzy
    ink3dcrzy
    Soul Shriven
    Dont know if its just me but are the quests co op as i share them to my freind in my group and it dosnt link the quest we both need to do the same i.e if there are 2 items to collect one player cannot go to one and the other player to the other items to complete the quest

Any help or feedback on this would be great as its really put me off cheers
  • ink3dcrzy
    ink3dcrzy
    Soul Shriven
    ink3dcrzy wrote: »
    Dont know if its just me but are the quests co op as i share them to my freind in my group and it dosnt link the quest we both need to do the same i.e if there are 2 items to collect one player cannot go to one and the other player to the other items to complete the quest

Any help or feedback on this would be great as its really put me off cheers

Oh im playing xbox one console cheers
  • ink3dcrzy
    ink3dcrzy
    Soul Shriven
    Also some quests some charecters are missing making me reboot my console and game the name of the charecter is there also the button to talk but no charecter so wont let me complete or progress in the quest happened 3 differnt charecters.
    Also screen froze 3 times during game play making me reboot console cheers for any feed back
  • johnrich88LFC
    johnrich88LFC
    Soul Shriven
    I have deleted the game an re downloaded it an still I get ui error player variables in game can't set quests an lists bunch of missions too plz fix this
  • SURxR3AL
    SURxR3AL
    ✭✭✭
    group finder on xbox one not working, for me atleast been trying for 4 days now

keep up the hard work im loving the game <3:)
    Edited by SURxR3AL on June 14, 2015 8:49AM
    NA Server (Xbox One)
    Magika Sorc - Zane Cloudreaver(EP)
    Magika Temp - Revan V'ile(EP)
    Stam DK - Kraven V'ile(AD)
    Stam NB- Relic V'alor(DC)
    Stam Sorc- Veric Septim(AD)
  • Cyber_Demon
    Cyber_Demon
    Soul Shriven
    How long before ya'll fix the Explorer's Pack Dlc issues I've already sent a message to support and no response yet that helps. I actually paid for this feature didn't get it with a pre-order. Paid for the digital $100.00 xbox one premium edition. Please fix so I can play any race to any alliance.
  • Steel_Brightblade
    Steel_Brightblade
    ✭✭✭✭
    Well I had been ok until today, now had horse merchant in daggerfall invisible, several quest npcs and worst 2 out of 3 enemies for the whole of crosswych fort, made the delve impossible. Tried rebooting xbox twice, no joy on the fort but did fix quest and merchant.
  • Cyber_Demon
    Cyber_Demon
    Soul Shriven
    I think there is a work around for the issues with people that paid for it (like me) or the one's that pre-order the game and didn't receive the Explorer's Pack DLC in-game just give them the crowns for free to buy the Adventures Pack from the Crown Store. Boom problem solved. Thank you next Problem. Ill be here all week. B)
  • Heromofo
    Heromofo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    3 issues me and my brother are tracking:

1. Using your ultimate sometimes take alot of effort and it instead spams your l1 and r1 moves over using your ultimate.
    2. Not sure what causes this one but you can lock up and not be able to attack for 5-10 seconds it instead keeps refreshing moves as if you used them.
    3. Dragon leap can get stuck in animation this happens alot where it appears you have dragon wings but you cannot attacl and must wait awhile for it to reset.
  • Hartwick
    Hartwick
    ✭✭
    I love the ps4 version of ESO and I haven't had any issues so far except for one: The interface of the loading screens / chat windows with NPC's is very sloppy!

The black bars in the chat window overlap and look super ugly compared to the PC version.

And the loading screens seem to be just too small so you can see the area loading at the edge of the screen.

NPC chat example:
    http://postimg.org/image/hz4ukv563/

Character loading screen example:
    http://postimg.org/image/66jzo4x59/

Loading screen example:
    http://postimg.org/image/6vxwji8nl/

Could you just fix these minor interface issues?
    Give those black bars a fade at the edges like on the PC, and stretch the loading screens a little. No big deal right?

This really looks like a beta thing which should have been resolved by now.

@Meesterchef You need to change the screen area from settings / display, it's not a bug.
  • Warhulk
    Warhulk
    Is the NA server down? Been waiting to log in for over an hour now.
  • Mr_Tickle94
    Mr_Tickle94
    Soul Shriven
    Still can't play this game for more than 5 minutes before it closes the game down. But
    the game seems to only work after 8pm(UK time) for some strange reason????

Does this relate with anyone else??
  • CrAZEEFist
    CrAZEEFist
    Soul Shriven
    This is seriously getting beyond a joke. I've been playing the game for 3 hours today and now I've been kicked form the game and put back to the home screen 15 times. It always happens when I try to enter another room or area. And I'm always givin the message " unable to connect to server. Please make sure you have a valid internet conection." Which I know I have a valid internet conection because works fine with every other game
  • Keflann
    Keflann
    Being put into a queue and then constantly being told LOGIN FAILED AN UNEXPECTED INTERNAL ERROR HAS OCCURRED. PLEASE CONTACT CUSTOMER SERVICE.
    Edited by Keflann on June 14, 2015 3:18PM
  • ferdiverbeekeb17_ESO2
    Can't login to EU server anymore. Most imported needed fix imo.