Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Login failed for both EU and NA servers.

• Arkayoh
    Arkayoh
    Soul Shriven
    I'm in. XB1.
  • Sausage
    Sausage
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I was already playing the damn game, but when to Cyrodil, infite loading screen appeared and now cant log back.
  • keylo93
    keylo93
    lol my brother and I are both stuck at the error screen same situation
  • TehKnuck
    TehKnuck
    Soul Shriven
    So, login failed x 10 min, got through to link account. Login failed x 10 minutes, agree to terms and code of conduct. Now back to login failed. According to science I should make a character in 10 minutes, then get to play 10 minutes after that.

I think.

Math is hard.
  • FreshRevenge
    I think some sort of ingame reward for waiting should be given. I know CD Projekt Red would do so. Maybe i should continue my Death March playthrough.
  • Zealot187b16_ESO
    Zealot187b16_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    seriously they should have given preaccess for preorders so they can fix that 3 days before launch. best trick ever.
  • BlackguardBob
    BlackguardBob
    ✭✭✭
    Cannot login in to EU server after 8.5 hours. No option on screen to link account/create account.
  • Zenzuki
    Zenzuki
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Heromofo ....

They feel sorry for him because you gave him the smaller screen! hehe :lol:
    Can Open...
    Worms EVERYWHERE!
  • Kush_the_ninja
    Still error-ated
  • Alinor
    Alinor
    ✭✭
    I started my character creation....

Then I was booted off.

Literally my life.
    When your enemies defy you, you must serve them steel and fire. When they go to their knees, however, you must help them back to their feet. Elsewise no man will ever bend the knee to you. And any man who must say ‘I am the king’ is no true king at all. Aerys never understood that, but you will. When I’ve won your war for you, we will restore the king’s peace and the king’s justice. - Tywin Lannister
  • grim_tactics
    grim_tactics
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well this was a waste of time. On the bright side.... wait there isn't one.

My achievement was making it to the character screen then getting another error message. I'm off tomorrow so hopefully ZOS will figure out how to get this running. They can always just release this in 2016, maybe we can get past the title screen by then.
  • TheGabeSpot
    Pudding turned into Watermelon. Still good though. No log in at all. :/ I'm giving it one last try then I'm napping. Someone come and wake me up when it works. I'll give you a dollar.
  • Heromofo
    Heromofo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Zenzuki wrote: »
    @Heromofo ....

They feel sorry for him because you gave him the smaller screen! hehe :lol:

Lol its just the angle but he has a 60inc mine is 55inch lol.
  • Zenzuki
    Zenzuki
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Pudding turned into Watermelon. Still good though. No log in at all. :/ I'm giving it one last try then I'm napping. Someone come and wake me up when it works. I'll give you a dollar.

Wait.... inquiring minds need to know how you turned pudding into watermelon?!?!

New magicka skill line? :smile:
    Can Open...
    Worms EVERYWHERE!
  • keylo93
    keylo93
    anybody wanna share a bump or line of moon sugar
  • Hlaadriel
    Hlaadriel
    ✭✭✭
    Heromofo wrote: »
    Heromofo wrote: »
    @ZOS so me and my brother are playing together he is logged in while i get the failed message lol we live in the same house on the same network.

Soooooo what's going on?
    fPipv6o.jpg

Not cool lol :D

That's called an undedermistic error. Unfortunately it is a very common issue in computer science... For more information check Shroedinger's cat
    Edited by Hlaadriel on June 9, 2015 7:46AM
  • Korah_Eaglecry
    Korah_Eaglecry
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    TehKnuck wrote: »
    I feel like at this point it's our own fault for expecting to be able to play an online game at launch.

NOOOOO Knuck. Thats Battered Gamer Syndrome.

People. Dont stay quiet when you see a case of Battered Gamer Syndrome. Speak out. And act.
    Penniless Sellsword Company
    Captain Paramount - Jorrhaq Vhent
    Korith Eaglecry * Enrerion Aedihle * Laerinel Rhaev * Caius Berilius * Seylina Ithvala * H'Vak the Grimjawl
    Tenarei Rhaev * Dazsh Ro Khar * Yynril Rothvani * Bathes-In-Coin * Anaelle Faerniil * Azjani Ma'Les
    Aban Shahid Bakr * Kheshna gra-Gharbuk * Gallisten Bondurant * Etain Maquier * Atsu Kalame * Faulpia Severinus
    What is better, to be born good, or to overcome your evil nature through great effort? - Paarthurnax
  • TheGabeSpot
    Time to hope there is a gas leak in the house so then I won't have to wake up in two hours and have my heartbroken again. Goodbye cruel world.
    Edited by TheGabeSpot on June 9, 2015 7:48AM
  • Fragglerockr
    Well *** this, back to Neverwinter.
  • keylo93
    keylo93
    Time to hope there is a gas leak in the house so when I won't have to wake up in two hours and have my heartbroken again. Goodbye cruel world.
    LOL I tried this earlier but I wanted to jump off a bridge...no one cared.....so sad
  • Hamztein
    Hamztein
    ✭✭
    Time to sleep... Huge Fail launch day...
  • Molsondry
    Molsondry
    ✭✭✭
    If it was the original launch I wouldnt say its that bad .

But thinking they used pc players to beta test there game (that still has alot of bugs) for more then a year. There console launch should had gone flawessly.

They are bad.

Poor zenimax I would give up already and give this awesome game(supposed to be but zenimax failed)to a real game maker studio.

Ha and get rid of the vr level already plz and rethink your whole broken champion system. Players want fairness (espacially when there is pvp involved in the game) They dont want 1 year catch up system for end game pve performance or pvp.
    Edited by Molsondry on June 9, 2015 7:52AM
    v9 Sorcerer
  • ahedrick777b14_ESO
    I for one have to say there truly is no excuse for this at all. The PC Edition has been out for long enough that they should have prepared for this. Not to mention PS4 and Xbox and PC servers are all separate. Having had my account transferred from PC to Xbox One I am very displeased at Zenimax for their quality of work so far with handling the Console releases.
  • Korah_Eaglecry
    Korah_Eaglecry
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Seriously though ZOS. At this point youve had 4 hours to track down the issue. Theres no way Im going to believe at this point in time you dont have a reasonable idea of the cause. How about you actually give us a heads up about what it is.

The 'We're still looking into it. We'll tell you later what it is'. Is kind of getting old really fast.
    Penniless Sellsword Company
    Captain Paramount - Jorrhaq Vhent
    Korith Eaglecry * Enrerion Aedihle * Laerinel Rhaev * Caius Berilius * Seylina Ithvala * H'Vak the Grimjawl
    Tenarei Rhaev * Dazsh Ro Khar * Yynril Rothvani * Bathes-In-Coin * Anaelle Faerniil * Azjani Ma'Les
    Aban Shahid Bakr * Kheshna gra-Gharbuk * Gallisten Bondurant * Etain Maquier * Atsu Kalame * Faulpia Severinus
    What is better, to be born good, or to overcome your evil nature through great effort? - Paarthurnax
  • TWaltz
    TWaltz
    Seems like Tamriel Unlimited is letting in a pretty limited number...eh?.. Too soon?
  • grim_tactics
    grim_tactics
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This launch deserves all the negativity only because they had a year to avoid this.

Was excited to pull an all nighter playing, now I have zero faith in this game. I had several PC friends tell me to not buy this. Now I see why.

Should've just bought Witcher 3 and avoided this because I know that there will be numerous issues down the road if this is how launch goes. TES VI would've been a better game than this abortion of an MMO and money better spent. No wonder it was offered at a discount as a new game.

Looking forward to Fallout 4 at E3 though.
  • TWaltz
    TWaltz
    Hey, look at that it finally works. Thank you
  • Fragglerockr
    XB1 still not working for me, still getting unexpected error, really.
  • aConsoleCouple
    Same I've just managed to log on,
  • Th2GrimReaper
    :'( just wanted to play this awesome game. Then boom no no after a year of being released on pc and even beta tested on console this happens?