Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Login failed for both EU and NA servers.

• Kaldor
    Kaldor
    Zazaaji wrote: »
    Kaldor wrote: »
    Zenimax get your *** together, I pre ordered this game game for $80 a long time ago and I don't want to just sit at a damn failed login screen. It's extremely aggravating for me to have to deal with this *** when I'm trying to play your *** game.

Someone need a hug?

You will be OK I swear...
    Careful, that Kid's got a Death Rattle.
    /sigh
    You know it is late when i actually laughed at that...
  • Zazaaji
    Zazaaji
    ✭✭✭✭
    Zazaaji wrote: »
    Zenimax get your *** together, I pre ordered this game game for $80 a long time ago and I don't want to just sit at a damn failed login screen. It's extremely aggravating for me to have to deal with this *** when I'm trying to play your *** game.

Someone need a hug?

Careful, that Kid's got a Death Rattle.
    /sigh
    You know it is late when i actually laughed at that...
    Yea... :/ I already edited it out in shame.
    English is not my first language, Finnish is.
    Please don't heap on me for grammar problems.
  • Faythsrequiem
    Faythsrequiem
    ✭✭
    Aye yi yi. One would hope for things to get sorted out quickly..... {sighs} would rather be playing ESO instead of this waiting game o.O
    "Anything worth having is worth working for. Anything worth working for is worth sacrificing for. Anything worth sacrificing for is worth dying for."
  • ZOS_JasonLeavey
    ZOS_JasonLeavey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hey everyone. If you have been experiencing login errors, we ask that you please try to log into the console megaservers again. While we are continuing to work on resolving the issue, we have found that the issue has been fixed for some players at this point. We will continue to work on this until it's resolved for all players, and we'll provide an update when we can. Thank you again for your patience throughout the night.
    Jason Leavey
    Community Coordinator - The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited
    Facebook | Twitter | Google+ | Tumblr | Instagram | YouTube
    Staff Post
  • MiteeAfrodite
    MiteeAfrodite
    ✭✭

Someone need a hug?

We all need hugs dude. *** is frustrating.
  • jetimblin_ESO
    jetimblin_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    I am at a load screen with a pc of stonefalls and a message that pops up saying this may be an unusually long load time
  • Etchesketch
    Etchesketch
    ✭✭✭✭
    We are officially in the dead zone of online gaming, this is a proven fact drawn from every online game in history.

2a.m. to 4a.m. eastern time u.s. is the dead zone. Less people are logged on worldwide than any other block of time. Weekdays this is even more pronounced.

Whats really wrong here Zos? Please let your (few online now) customers know so they can plan what they are going to do.

It isn't server load obviously, is my point. Unless you only planned for servers that could only handle the bare minimum number of the available online pool, since that is where we are right now.
    The number one rule of online gaming is now and has always been, Never play on Patch Day.
  • Zazaaji
    Zazaaji
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hey everyone. If you have been experiencing login errors, we ask that you please try to log into the console megaservers again. While we are continuing to work on resolving the issue, we have found that the issue has been fixed for some players at this point. We will continue to work on this until it's resolved for all players, and we'll provide an update when we can. Thank you again for your patience throughout the night.
    Stuck on "Loading..." for me now.
    ....Still stuck for 4 minutes straight ........ now.
    I'll still wait.

EDIT: Login Failed, no error provided. Not even "internal" or anything like it use to say.
    -
    EDIT: Said "Timed out" on second try.
    -
    Edited by Zazaaji on June 9, 2015 7:25AM
  • ohheynix
    ohheynix
    Confirmed logged into the NA server on my transferred character. Thank you for being so diligent!
  • Justice31st
    Justice31st
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Successfully logged into the NA server on PS4.
    Edited by Justice31st on June 9, 2015 7:25AM
    "The more you know who you are, and what you want, the less you let things upset you."
  • TehKnuck
    TehKnuck
    Soul Shriven
    It feels like it's slowly getting closer and closer. The error messages are changing but strangely becoming more hopeful.

It's like the bait is dangling on the hook.

Edit: Nevermind. Back to immediately saying login failed. Having hope was the real mistake.
    Edited by TehKnuck on June 9, 2015 7:26AM
  • Fragglerockr
    Still stuck on this damn screen. Refund?! Because this is [snip]

[edited for profanity bypass]
    Edited by ZOS_Icy on December 10, 2023 7:20PM
  • keylo93
    keylo93
    I got my accounts linked but that was it, same internal server error
  • navyspeed
    navyspeed
    ✭✭✭

..........5 Seconds later............"I LOVE YOU ZOS!"

[edited to remove quote]
    Edited by ZOS_Icy on December 10, 2023 7:20PM
  • Fragglerockr
    Nope, still want a refund lol.
  • Swordid
    Swordid
    Well psn working for me now. Got accounts linked and now to the error login boss lol
  • navyspeed
    navyspeed
    ✭✭✭
    Nope, still want a refund lol.

..........10 Seconds later.............."I HATE YOU ZOS!"
  • Kush_the_ninja
    Almost all friends are on now but me :(
  • Zazaaji
    Zazaaji
    ✭✭✭✭
    Well, I work all day tomorrow starting at 7am, and it's about 2:30am now. Going to play it tomorrow night instead. Have fun everyone that gets in.
    -
    Edited by Zazaaji on June 9, 2015 7:28AM
  • Alinor
    Alinor
    ✭✭
    XB1 still not working for me:(
    When your enemies defy you, you must serve them steel and fire. When they go to their knees, however, you must help them back to their feet. Elsewise no man will ever bend the knee to you. And any man who must say ‘I am the king’ is no true king at all. Aerys never understood that, but you will. When I’ve won your war for you, we will restore the king’s peace and the king’s justice. - Tywin Lannister
  • zackzarb16_ESO
    zackzarb16_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    Almost all friends are on now but me :(

same for me

• Hamztein
    Hamztein
    ✭✭
    I was able to login until the pointo to link my account, then it gave the same unexpected error.
  • Hail_Enki_666

well that traded one error for another for me. i went from "login failed connection to server timed out. please try again later." , to "Login Failed An unexpected internal error has occurred. Please contact customer service at help.elderscrollsonline.com" oddly enough its just for NA server European server i get the timed out error still..... odd.
  • TehKnuck
    TehKnuck
    Soul Shriven
    I feel like at this point it's our own fault for expecting to be able to play an online game at launch.
  • Hail_Enki_666

its funny how u expect the game to be perfect on launch, its a large launch for the first real mmorpg on xbox, im not surprised at all that there is problems.

[edited to remove quote]
    Edited by ZOS_Icy on December 10, 2023 7:21PM
  • Fragglerockr
    Well when Online games first started we never had this issue. Now it is common place with online games, and it is making me not want to play them anymore.
  • Alinor
    Alinor
    ✭✭
    It started for me then straight after it stopped.

Way to destroy my dreams :,(
    When your enemies defy you, you must serve them steel and fire. When they go to their knees, however, you must help them back to their feet. Elsewise no man will ever bend the knee to you. And any man who must say ‘I am the king’ is no true king at all. Aerys never understood that, but you will. When I’ve won your war for you, we will restore the king’s peace and the king’s justice. - Tywin Lannister
  • Heromofo
    Heromofo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS so me and my brother are playing together he is logged in while i get the failed message lol we live in the same house on the same network.

Soooooo what's going on?
  • Heromofo
    Heromofo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Heromofo wrote: »
    @ZOS so me and my brother are playing together he is logged in while i get the failed message lol we live in the same house on the same network.

Soooooo what's going on?
    fPipv6o.jpg

Not cool lol :D