Login failed for both EU and NA servers.

• Zazaaji
    Zazaaji
    ✭✭✭✭
    Well, I work all day tomorrow starting at 7am, and it's about 2:30am now. Going to play it tomorrow night instead. Have fun everyone that gets in.
    -
    Edited by Zazaaji on June 9, 2015 7:28AM
    English is not my first language, Finnish is.
    Please don't heap on me for grammar problems.
  • Alinor
    Alinor
    ✭✭
    XB1 still not working for me:(
    When your enemies defy you, you must serve them steel and fire. When they go to their knees, however, you must help them back to their feet. Elsewise no man will ever bend the knee to you. And any man who must say ‘I am the king’ is no true king at all. Aerys never understood that, but you will. When I’ve won your war for you, we will restore the king’s peace and the king’s justice. - Tywin Lannister
  • zackzarb16_ESO
    zackzarb16_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    Almost all friends are on now but me :(

same for me

• Hamztein
    Hamztein
    ✭✭
    I was able to login until the pointo to link my account, then it gave the same unexpected error.
  • Hail_Enki_666
    Hey everyone. If you have been experiencing login errors, we ask that you please try to log into the console megaservers again. While we are continuing to work on resolving the issue, we have found that the issue has been fixed for some players at this point. We will continue to work on this until it's resolved for all players, and we'll provide an update when we can. Thank you again for your patience throughout the night.

well that traded one error for another for me. i went from "login failed connection to server timed out. please try again later." , to "Login Failed An unexpected internal error has occurred. Please contact customer service at help.elderscrollsonline.com" oddly enough its just for NA server European server i get the timed out error still..... odd.
  • TehKnuck
    TehKnuck
    Soul Shriven
    I feel like at this point it's our own fault for expecting to be able to play an online game at launch.
  • Hail_Enki_666
    Still stuck on this damn screen. Refund?! Because this is BULL ***!

its funny how u expect the game to be perfect on launch, its a large launch for the first real mmorpg on xbox, im not surprised at all that there is problems.
  • Fragglerockr
    Well when Online games first started we never had this issue. Now it is common place with online games, and it is making me not want to play them anymore.
  • Alinor
    Alinor
    ✭✭
    It started for me then straight after it stopped.

Way to destroy my dreams :,(
    When your enemies defy you, you must serve them steel and fire. When they go to their knees, however, you must help them back to their feet. Elsewise no man will ever bend the knee to you. And any man who must say ‘I am the king’ is no true king at all. Aerys never understood that, but you will. When I’ve won your war for you, we will restore the king’s peace and the king’s justice. - Tywin Lannister
  • Heromofo
    Heromofo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS so me and my brother are playing together he is logged in while i get the failed message lol we live in the same house on the same network.

Soooooo what's going on?
  • Heromofo
    Heromofo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Heromofo wrote: »
    @ZOS so me and my brother are playing together he is logged in while i get the failed message lol we live in the same house on the same network.

Soooooo what's going on?
    fPipv6o.jpg

Not cool lol :D
  • Arkayoh
    Arkayoh
    Soul Shriven
    I'm in. XB1.
  • Sausage
    Sausage
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I was already playing the damn game, but when to Cyrodil, infite loading screen appeared and now cant log back.
  • keylo93
    keylo93
    lol my brother and I are both stuck at the error screen same situation
  • TehKnuck
    TehKnuck
    Soul Shriven
    So, login failed x 10 min, got through to link account. Login failed x 10 minutes, agree to terms and code of conduct. Now back to login failed. According to science I should make a character in 10 minutes, then get to play 10 minutes after that.

I think.

Math is hard.
  • FreshRevenge
    I think some sort of ingame reward for waiting should be given. I know CD Projekt Red would do so. Maybe i should continue my Death March playthrough.
  • Zealot187b16_ESO
    Zealot187b16_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    seriously they should have given preaccess for preorders so they can fix that 3 days before launch. best trick ever.
  • BlackguardBob
    BlackguardBob
    ✭✭✭
    Cannot login in to EU server after 8.5 hours. No option on screen to link account/create account.
  • Zenzuki
    Zenzuki
    ✭✭✭
    @Heromofo ....

They feel sorry for him because you gave him the smaller screen! hehe :lol:
    Build a man a fire and you'll heat him for a night!
    Set a man on fire and you'll heat him for the rest of his life!
  • Kush_the_ninja
    Still error-ated
  • Alinor
    Alinor
    ✭✭
    I started my character creation....

Then I was booted off.

Literally my life.
  • grim_tactics
    grim_tactics
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well this was a waste of time. On the bright side.... wait there isn't one.

My achievement was making it to the character screen then getting another error message. I'm off tomorrow so hopefully ZOS will figure out how to get this running. They can always just release this in 2016, maybe we can get past the title screen by then.
  • TheGabeSpot
    Pudding turned into Watermelon. Still good though. No log in at all. :/ I'm giving it one last try then I'm napping. Someone come and wake me up when it works. I'll give you a dollar.
  • Heromofo
    Heromofo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Zenzuki wrote: »
    @Heromofo ....

They feel sorry for him because you gave him the smaller screen! hehe :lol:

Lol its just the angle but he has a 60inc mine is 55inch lol.
  • Zenzuki
    Zenzuki
    ✭✭✭
    Pudding turned into Watermelon. Still good though. No log in at all. :/ I'm giving it one last try then I'm napping. Someone come and wake me up when it works. I'll give you a dollar.

Wait.... inquiring minds need to know how you turned pudding into watermelon?!?!

New magicka skill line? :smile:
    Build a man a fire and you'll heat him for a night!
    Set a man on fire and you'll heat him for the rest of his life!
  • keylo93
    keylo93
    anybody wanna share a bump or line of moon sugar
  • Hlaadriel
    Hlaadriel
    ✭✭✭

Soooooo what's going on?
    fPipv6o.jpg

Not cool lol :D

That's called an undedermistic error. Unfortunately it is a very common issue in computer science... For more information check Shroedinger's cat
    Edited by Hlaadriel on June 9, 2015 7:46AM
  • Korah_Eaglecry
    Korah_Eaglecry
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    TehKnuck wrote: »
    I feel like at this point it's our own fault for expecting to be able to play an online game at launch.

NOOOOO Knuck. Thats Battered Gamer Syndrome.

People. Dont stay quiet when you see a case of Battered Gamer Syndrome. Speak out. And act.
    Penniless Sellsword Company
    Captain Paramount - Jorrhaq Vhent - Dragonknight - Nord
    Korith Eaglecry - DragonKnight - Nord - EP |||| Enrerion Aedihle - Sorcerer - Altmer - EP
    Laerinel Rhaev - Nightblade - Bosmer - EP |||| Caius Berilius - Templar - Imperial - EP
    Tenarei Rhaev - Nightblade - Bosmer - AD |||| Dazsh Ro Khar - Templar - Khajiit - AD
    Yynril Rothvani - Dragonknight - Dunmer - AD |||| Bathes-In-Coin - Sorcerer - Argonian - AD
    Aban Shahid Bakr - Sorcerer - Redguard - DC |||| Kheshna gra-Gharbuk - DragonKnight - Orsimer - DC
    Gallisten Bondurant - Nightblade - Breton - DC |||| Etain of Clan Cragmourn - Templar - Breton - DC
    Seylina Ithvala - Warden - Dunmer - EP |||| Atsu Kalame - Warden - Redguard - DC
    Anaelle Faerniil - Warden - Altmer - AD
    What is better, to be born good, or to overcome your evil nature through great effort? - Paarthurnax
  • TheGabeSpot
    Time to hope there is a gas leak in the house so then I won't have to wake up in two hours and have my heartbroken again. Goodbye cruel world.
    Edited by TheGabeSpot on June 9, 2015 7:48AM
  • Fragglerockr
    Well *** this, back to Neverwinter.