The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Login failed for both EU and NA servers.

• Alinor
    Alinor
    ✭✭
    The Rains Of Castamereeeeee....

Oh wait, wrong genre.
    When your enemies defy you, you must serve them steel and fire. When they go to their knees, however, you must help them back to their feet. Elsewise no man will ever bend the knee to you. And any man who must say ‘I am the king’ is no true king at all. Aerys never understood that, but you will. When I’ve won your war for you, we will restore the king’s peace and the king’s justice. - Tywin Lannister
  • jetimblin_ESO
    jetimblin_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    came on long enough for me to link my accounts now I get login failed contact support
  • Tholian
    Tholian
    Soul Shriven
    Now it is telling me I need to verify my account, but it is trying to sign me up with my gamer tag for my ps4 and even went to that email. I can't use this name I created for the beta anymore?
  • FreshRevenge
    So is this the thread that I am supposed to contact customer service with my internal error message?
  • SarahNicolex
    SarahNicolex
    Soul Shriven
    I wish they would give us an ETA, that way I know if I have time for a nap or not lol.
  • Sausage
    Sausage
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It complains about PS-plus version, I thought we dont need it?
  • FreshRevenge
    I think I am going to go and make pudding. If I finish with that and we're not up I think it will be nap time. Yeah. That's a good idea. Pudding then a nap. Alright.

Butterscotch is my favorite, make some for me while we wait :p
  • IVoo
    IVoo
    ✭✭✭
    I really enjoyed my time with this game on PC, and am hoping this will succeed on console(s). That said, you couldn't ask for a more disastrous launch, and compounding matters worse is the lack of communication with the customers eagerly looking forward to this release on the new platforms (myself included).

The longer this goes on, the worse it gets.
  • keylo93
    keylo93
    I JUST WANNA PLAY...............IM ON TOP OF A BRIDGE..........I'LL DO IT..........BETTER LET ME IN.......lol
  • navyspeed
    navyspeed
    ✭✭✭
    Investigating the root cause........Root cause analysis reveals that being unprepared for launch was the cause of the issue.
  • Alinor
    Alinor
    ✭✭
    Yeah. Im gonna go take a power nap.
    When your enemies defy you, you must serve them steel and fire. When they go to their knees, however, you must help them back to their feet. Elsewise no man will ever bend the knee to you. And any man who must say ‘I am the king’ is no true king at all. Aerys never understood that, but you will. When I’ve won your war for you, we will restore the king’s peace and the king’s justice. - Tywin Lannister
  • SC0TY999
    SC0TY999
    ✭✭✭✭
    keylo93 wrote: »
    I JUST WANNA PLAY...............IM ON TOP OF A BRIDGE..........I'LL DO IT..........BETTER LET ME IN.......lol

http://www.samaritans.org/how-we-can-help-you?gclid=CPPb3s-EgsYCFWTmwgodl0kAWA
  • Zazaaji
    Zazaaji
    ✭✭✭✭
    @Justice31st - Have to ask, did you ever think your thread would be the central/main thread for updates on this? Lucky. :p
    English is not my first language, Finnish is.
    Please don't heap on me for grammar problems.
  • Bigman1182
    Bigman1182
    ✭✭
    Hmm.. so I have a legit question... if I buy ESO Plus on the PC, does it transfer to the Xbox since its linked to my account?
  • keylo93
    keylo93
    Zenimax's newest game release delay caused, several suicides, violent criminals to terrorize the streets, mass hysteria, and multiple homicides....Tomorrows headline
  • Justice31st
    Justice31st
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Zazaaji wrote: »
    @Justice31st - Have to ask, did you ever think your thread would be the central/main thread for updates on this? Lucky. :p

Is this what being efamous feels like on the interwebz?
    "The more you know who you are, and what you want, the less you let things upset you."
  • zero0gt
    zero0gt
    Got to the log in screen that's it though
  • Zazaaji
    Zazaaji
    ✭✭✭✭
    Zazaaji wrote: »

Is this what being efamous feels like on the interwebz?

Yus. So fame. Much interwebz.
    wow-doge.jpg
    Edited by Zazaaji on June 9, 2015 7:09AM
  • Heromofo
    Heromofo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Uuuuum what the heck is going on?

Lol why can we not log in :D
  • crazyiven
    crazyiven
    Soul Shriven
    You guys still able to get to your account on PSN? My account is shut down can play anything online, PS4 will not connect to anything.
  • Zazaaji
    Zazaaji
    ✭✭✭✭
    Heromofo wrote: »
    Uuuuum what the heck is going on?

Lol why can we not log in :D

Stress test, or the lack thereof. Safe bet. Even the login screen says something about a large amount of logins before failing.
  • Heromofo
    Heromofo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is why we can't have nice things Zenimax! Lol
  • MiteeAfrodite
    MiteeAfrodite
    ✭✭
    Omg. It let me connect accounts then kicked me.
    0d86a097d99e765a6ec5d2127019f559.jpg
  • Zealot187b16_ESO
    Zealot187b16_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    This is why u give early access
  • IVoo
    IVoo
    ✭✭✭
    crazyiven wrote: »
    You guys still able to get to your account on PSN? My account is shut down can play anything online, PS4 will not connect to anything.

Not experiencing any of that.

My PSN account is fine (still logged in), along with all of the games in my library being playable (minus ESO:TU of course).
  • Kaldor
    Kaldor
    Zenimax get your *** together, I pre ordered this game game for $80 a long time ago and I don't want to just sit at a damn failed login screen. It's extremely aggravating for me to have to deal with this *** when I'm trying to play your *** game.

Someone need a hug?

You will be OK I swear...
  • keylo93
    keylo93
    lol......lololololololol.....rofl.....
  • Heromofo
    Heromofo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lol seriously though what's up with the servers @ZOS?
  • keylo93
    keylo93
    I don't know this is quite entertaining,... I might not play the game stay on here and ask for a refund