The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [IN PROGRESS] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

DC, where art thou?

• tonemd
    tonemd
    ✭✭✭✭
    Who's AD pulse group was that running laps around Ash mine last night? Why does AD make it a point to go up to take Dragon Claw? Or Bleakers? Doesn't matter what DC does or doesn't do south of Nikel, AD will still stick it's nose where it doesn't belong.

Personally , I think DC just needs needs to shift focus to being the spoilers. Forget winning or even second place. Just troll. Send the whole faction into the middle of a big EP/AD fight at BRK. Send two man teams to cap resources all over the map. Send 3 full groups to harass one pulse group for 2 hours. Just follow them around. Tear down every wall at a keep, wipe everyone inside and just leave. Just be a freaking pest to EP and AD and get your AP.
    Edited by tonemd on February 10, 2015 9:13PM
  • Sallington
    Sallington
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    tonemd wrote: »
    Who's AD pulse group was that running laps around Ash mine last night? Why does AD make it a point to go up to take Dragon Claw? Or Bleakers? Doesn't matter what DC does or doesn't do south of Nikel, AD will still stick it's nose where it doesn't belong.

Personally , I think DC just needs needs to shift focus to being the spoilers. Forget winning or even second place. Just troll. Send the whole faction into the middle of a big EP/AD fight at BRK. Send two man teams to cap resources all over the map. Send 3 full groups to harass one pulse group for 2 hours. Just follow them around. Tear down every wall at a keep, wipe everyone inside and just leave. Just be a freaking pest to EP and AD and get your AP.

That was WRX's group I think.

And I agree with DC being the spoilers idea. We don't nightcap, so we have no chance of winning anyway.
    Daggerfall Covenant
    Sallington - Templar - Stormproof - Prefect II
    Cobham - Sorcerer - Stormproof - First Sergeant II
    Shallington - NightBlade - Lieutenant |
    Balmorah - Templar - Sergeant ||
  • Grim13
    Grim13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    An organised guild, or 2, of DC were briefly on Thorn last night... which made for some very enjoyable skirmishes on AD's NW front.

Hope to see you again! :)
  • Lord_Draevan
    Lord_Draevan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Where are the DC, you ask? I found them! They're on Thornblade right now:

VWI610V.jpg

And they mad ಠ__ಠ
    Edited by Lord_Draevan on February 10, 2015 9:57PM
    I'm a man of few words. Any questions?
    NA/PC server
  • Grim13
    Grim13
    ✭✭✭✭✭

VWI610V.jpg

And they mad ಠ__ಠ

Good!
  • Aoe_Barbecue
    Aoe_Barbecue
    ✭✭✭✭✭

VWI610V.jpg

And they mad ಠ__ಠ

That scroll ownership tho.
  • Pchela
    Pchela
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yup, DC on Thorn, they mad. Kinda refreshing to see them push, too, I will admit.
  • tinythinker
    tinythinker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Magus wrote: »
    For what it's worth, I am leveling my DC Breton Templar I created during early access but never played after I found out about the Cadwell Silver and Gold quests.
    Change the word "Templar" to "Sorcerer" and this is what I've been doing the last few days for some variety. That character had just been a level 5 used for extra storage space until this past weekend.
    Experienced, new, returner? Help keep ESO's community strong ᕙ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ᕗ -- share what you love about the game, offer constructive feedback, and make friends.ʕ·ᴥ·ʔ

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Who are you in Tamriel (whether it's just your character's attitude & style or a full backstory)? - Share your Character's Story! ◔ ⌣ ◔
    (And let us know 🔷What Kind of Roleplayer You Are🔷 - even if that only extends to choosing your race)

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Support Mudcrab Mode for ESO (\/)!_!(\/) - part joke, part serious, all glorious! You butter be ready for this
  • Rylana
    Rylana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Poxheart wrote: »
    Rylana wrote: »
    Wahee wrote: »
    Rylana wrote: »
    Wahee wrote: »
    AD and EP guilds both seem to have made farming DC at Glade mine, Alessia farm and the bleakers/nickel gates their favorite past times. Guild groups crammed into confined spaces with bats/wall of elements mowing down hapless DC pugs for hours and no doubt chuckling to themselves in TS and patting themselves on the back for their awesome Ap/hour. DC often lacks guild groups of a large enough size to take on these EP/AD guilds. This gives EP and AD free reign to stomp all over DC over and over and over.

Then you wonder why the DC stopped playing on Thorn. Gee...I can't imagine why.

Stop attacking Roe and Brindle and this would probably stop happening.

I mean red has your damned scroll, what the hell were you doing attacking Roebeck tonight?

So if DC never attacks your home keeps you'll stop farming pugs for hours at glade mine or the ash gate? Yea somehow I doubt it.

It is absolutely not about the map or the point tick, its about taking the path of least resistance and farming the faction with the fewest large guilds for easy AP and lols. None of you are fighting DC for the competition or the challenge, its just so you can easy-mode your way up the leaderboards. Again, its a wonder that any DC play on Thorn at all anymore.

Pretty sure when there was nothing going on on the map anywhere else we just fought about 10 small scale 15v15 or so skirmishes at ash milegate/nikel. And you guys were most certainly NOT getting farmed. It was pretty even all said and done.

I mean if that isnt PvP, by all means tell me what is. Hell you even killed me once. When the only thing EP is doing on the map is sitting in Fare lumber farming bads that keep running up there, what am I supposed to do? Log?

I go where the fight is, and I dont mean the zergball, I cant stand the lagball big keep fights anymore. I ran solo tonight, tagged along with a small group for a bit, did my thing. Aint no AP farming going on here, I fight for every kill I get dude. wtf

I don't think Wahee's comment was directed at you specifically, rather at "you = AD." I've lost count of the number of times DC will be focused on EP only to have AD take a DC home keep resource or burst a DC home keep (more often than not to set up an AP farm). Meanwhile when this happens there are no red/yellow swords anywhere on the map. More often than not this results in DC pushing south instead of east (which inevitably results in DC getting pushed back to Glade because we don't have the numbers to fight on two fronts).

I understand the reason why this happens though: both DC and AD get tired of beating their heads against a wall fighting against the same EP batswarm group and look elsewhere for fights. But to say "don't attack Roe/Brindle & this won't happen" is disingenuous.

the group I run with has learned over the last few weeks that ignoring that corridor inevitably leads to the same group of DC pushing down. If we dont show up periodically and remind them its not free candy, they continue, even if literally all of AD is pushing red at the time.

Not really disingenuous, moreso observation. I remember the days when that little area never saw any fighting, now its the new Sejanus Bridge.
    @rylanadionysis == Closed Beta Tester October 2013 == Retired October 2016 == Uninstalled @ One Tamriel Release == Inactive Indefinitely
    Ebonheart Pact: Lyzara Dionysis - Sorc - AR 37 (Former Empress of Blackwater Blade and Haderus) == Shondra Dionysis - Temp - AR 23 == Arrianaya Dionysis - DK - AR 17
    Aldmeri Dominion: Rylana Dionysis - DK - AR 25 == Kailiana - NB - AR 21 == Minerva Dionysis - Temp - AR 21 == Victoria Dionysis - Sorc - AR 13
    Daggerfall Covenant: Dannika Dionysis - DK - AR 21 == The Catman Rises - Temp - AR 15 (Former Emperor of Blackwater Blade)
    Forum LOL Champion (retired) == Black Belt in Ballista-Fu == The Last Vice Member == Praise Cheesus == Electro-Goblin
  • Teargrants
    Teargrants
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Rylana, you don't own Nickle corridor, I'll have you know the well has a Property of Teargrants placard on it.
    POST EQVITEM SEDET ATRA CVRA
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
    EP ※ Teargrants ※
    EP ※ Kissgrants ※
    DC ※ Kirsi ※
    Vehemence Council
    #JustOutOfRenderRange
    ~Teargrants YouTube~
    ┬┴┬┴┤(・_├┬┴┬┴
  • Taleof2Cities
    Taleof2Cities
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sorry my DC friends, but I've been testing on PTS and leveling up my Templar on Backwater Blade. Will return to Thorn & Chill soon ... If you see a level 37 Templar "give it a go" in Vet PvP server that's me and be nice.
  • Roechacca
    Roechacca
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    index.php?action=media;sa=media;in=382

On vacation away from zergs
  • DaggerfallTradeMasters
    DC did a nice push yesterday with EP scroll all pugs+ EVO-DA-DPM and we took it :smile: