The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

DC, where art thou?

Teargrants
Teargrants
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭
I'm really confused, can someone please explain this?
82pwz0Q.jpg
iHB3bMm.jpg
POST EQVITEM SEDET ATRA CVRA
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
EP ※ Teargrants ※
EP ※ Kissgrants ※
DC ※ Kirsi ※
Vehemence Council
#JustOutOfRenderRange
~Teargrants YouTube~
┬┴┬┴┤(・_├┬┴┬┴
  • Panda244
    Panda244
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The EP and AD on Chillrend can wreck DC so hard they call in Pvers?
    Aldmeri Dominion For Life!
    Crassus Licinius II - DK - V14 - Former Emperor of Blackwater Blade NA (The Dragonknight that refuses to go Vampire.)
    N'tel Arlena - NB - V14 - Retired Sap Tank of Haderus NA, Harasser of Many (Also, not a vampire. Goes by nickname Nutella.)

#FreeZazeer
    #FreeGooey
    #FreeAsgari
    #FreeAoE
    #FreeSubtomik
    #FreeMBF

Officially Resigned From Cyrodiil As Of 4/15/15 10:24 PM EST.
  • Asgari
    Asgari
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    DC only has enough PVP playes for 2-3 bars on Thorn and the PvE baddie pop can barely lock their trashy buff server.

Like we have been saying... "DC needs people to reroll or pretty soon it will just be a 1v1 war.
    Formerly @Persian_Princess .. Now @Asgari
    Princess Asgari | Sorc
    Asgari | NB
    -Asgari | Stamplar
    Ariana Kishi | DK | True Liberator of Haderus
    Banner Down!
    No Mercy
    Youtube: Asgari
  • Roechacca
    Roechacca
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Changing a tire . bbl
  • Psilent
    Psilent
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Teargrants wrote: »
    82pwz0Q.jpg
    iHB3bMm.jpg

Time for you to reroll a sorc on DC!

• Columba
    Columba
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Getting our French pedicures.
  • pullbcarepull
    pullbcarepull
    Soul Shriven
    Personally, I've been working 12 hour days and haven't had time to log into Thornblade until around 12am CST. I only stay on for about an hour before getting tired.
    I'm just a PvE'er in a PvP world...
  • tinythinker
    tinythinker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    DC only has enough PVP playes for 2-3 bars on Thorn and the PvE baddie pop can barely lock their trashy buff server.

Like we have been saying... "DC needs people to reroll or pretty soon it will just be a 1v1 war.

Are you saying it isn't just players avoiding Thornblade but a shortage of players wanting to PvP for DC? Or am I taking your comment the wrong way. This isn't a dig at DC, I just want to make sure I am understanding you correctly.
    Edited by tinythinker on February 7, 2015 2:45AM
    Experienced, new, returner? Help keep ESO's community strong ᕙ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ᕗ -- share what you love about the game, offer constructive feedback, and make friends.ʕ·ᴥ·ʔ

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Who are you in Tamriel (whether it's just your character's attitude & style or a full backstory)? - Share your Character's Story! ◔ ⌣ ◔
    (And let us know 🔷What Kind of Roleplayer You Are🔷 - even if that only extends to choosing your race)

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Support Mudcrab Mode for ESO (\/)!_!(\/) - part joke, part serious, all glorious! You butter be ready for this
  • hammayolettuce
    hammayolettuce
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Haderus. I'm in Haderus.
    Snü (Magicka DK) ♥ Thnu (Stamplar) ♥ Pizza for Breakfast (Magplar) ♥ Sparklefingers (Magicka Sorc) ♥
    Bean and Cheese Burrito (Magicka DK) ♥ Snurrito (Stamplar) ♥
    DARFAL COVANT
  • Asgari
    Asgari
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Are you saying it isn't just players avoiding Thornblade but a shortage of players wanting to PvP for DC? Or am I taking your comment the wrong way. This isn't a dig at DC, I just want to make sure I am understanding you correctly.

Maybe 30 DC play haderus which is less than 1 bar and on a Friday night DC at 8pm est barely hit the 3 bar mark on thorn. Pretty sure DC just doesn't have the population in general anymore to muster what they used to.

The strong populations of both AD and EP continuously smashing on DC haven't helped and even the recent events in Chillrend (which I find hilarious) have caused many to quit the game and or stop pvping to even save buffs.

DC is weak and that's nothing new.
    Formerly @Persian_Princess .. Now @Asgari
    Princess Asgari | Sorc
    Asgari | NB
    -Asgari | Stamplar
    Ariana Kishi | DK | True Liberator of Haderus
    Banner Down!
    No Mercy
    Youtube: Asgari
  • SoulScream
    SoulScream
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sick of thorn and haven't went there in two weeks.
  • Karnus
    Karnus
    ✭✭✭✭
    For DC pvpers who like a fight Thorn is a target rich environment.
    Formerly Karnus, the Marauder in Warhammer.
  • Fivefivesix
    Fivefivesix
    ✭✭✭
    Until 1.6 comes out don't be surprised to see low pop for DC. Most people in my opinion don't want to deal with the impulse fest that goes on in Thornblade so they just either stopped pvping for now or went to chillrend is what I suspect.

Plus when you bust your butt to gain some ground then lose it all in the early morning/day can be very frustrating as most of you know by all the threads about it.

United we stand, divided we fall.
  • Lord_Draevan
    Lord_Draevan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    82pwz0Q.jpg
    iHB3bMm.jpg

Well, this disproves the "There are so few DC" myth, they're just not on Thorn :P
    Edited by Lord_Draevan on February 7, 2015 4:12PM
    I'm a man of few words. Any questions?
    NA/PC server
  • Columba
    Columba
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The EP lagspamapalooza on Thorne bores us.
  • Darnathian
    Darnathian
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Give people a reason to. The good guilds there don't recruit. Open up recruiting and teach them group play and they will come.

If you build it they will come.
  • Xexpo
    Xexpo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    82pwz0Q.jpg
    iHB3bMm.jpg
    It was an ERP event.. we can get an invite out to you next time if you'd like :wink::kiss:

Kiki Dickson ~~~ Dixmanian Devil ~~~ Cornelius Buckshank Jr.
    Histy-Fitz ~~~ Boozemer ~~~ Chace X'expo
    Lluvia De'Fuego ~~~ Shakes Spear
    Macro and Cheese NA/PC
  • RedTalon
    RedTalon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Has some pointed out think about how the pvp went with TSW first once faction vanishes then its left two way, thats what happening here.

Even when we have the lock symbol we are not lock, zero wait time it just means we are at 90 percent to locked has someone pointed out to me.
  • Grim13
    Grim13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Damn it, DC! The fights between Nikel and Ash last campaign were the most fun I've had in PvP for awhile.

Come back!
  • Junipus
    Junipus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    82pwz0Q.jpg
    iHB3bMm.jpg

5 bars in 2 campaigns rather than 4 bars in one. Unless Haderus NA has a strong EP/AD presence then it seems there's more DC than any other faction, just not in Thorn where the other factions have congregated together and filled the server.

Fear perhaps?
    The Legendary Nothing
  • Panda244
    Panda244
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    82pwz0Q.jpg
    iHB3bMm.jpg

5 bars in 2 campaigns rather than 4 bars in one. Unless Haderus NA has a strong EP/AD presence then it seems there's more DC than any other faction, just not in Thorn where the other factions have congregated together and filled the server.

Fear perhaps?

Chillrend is the DC buff server atm, hence the 3 bars, Haderus has anywhere from 10-30 DC in it at any given time, Azura's Star doesn't have a DC population last time I checked, well it does... But it was like 8 people total on the leaderboards.
    Aldmeri Dominion For Life!
    Crassus Licinius II - DK - V14 - Former Emperor of Blackwater Blade NA (The Dragonknight that refuses to go Vampire.)
    N'tel Arlena - NB - V14 - Retired Sap Tank of Haderus NA, Harasser of Many (Also, not a vampire. Goes by nickname Nutella.)

#FreeZazeer
    #FreeGooey
    #FreeAsgari
    #FreeAoE
    #FreeSubtomik
    #FreeMBF

Officially Resigned From Cyrodiil As Of 4/15/15 10:24 PM EST.
  • RinaldoGandolphi
    RinaldoGandolphi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    82pwz0Q.jpg
    iHB3bMm.jpg

Fear perhaps?

Haderus is very competitive now. I switched to Haderus after being homed on Thorn for like forever because I wad sick of the lagfest on Thorn.

Why is it you can have 30 attackers and 30 defenders on Haderus and it doesn't lag, the same thing on Thorn is a lagfest.

For the most part, those on Haderus now respect the spirit of the game, and that's from all 3 factions. You don't see the zergball impulse bat swarming lagfest that's a regular occurance on Thorn. You have it occasionally, but its not as effective due to the numbers being smaller. Fights are more about skill and strategy then abuse and lagging.

For the most part Haderus is full of smaller groups and has a lot more small scale open field skirmishes where bunching up simply don't work since the majority of fights are not limited to close quarters and narrow spaces.

I still guest thorn, but the locked pop all the time and the lag doesn't make it an attractive choice to me, and there some good players on Haderus overall on all the factions, its always fun with very competitive players.

Rinaldo Gandolphi-Breton Sorcerer Daggerfall Covenant
    Juste Gandolphi Dark Elf Templar Daggerfall Covenant
    Richter Gandolphi - Dark Elf Dragonknight Daggerfall Covenant
    Mathias Gandolphi - Breton Nightblade Daggerfall Covenant
    RinaldoGandolphi - High Elf Sorcerer Aldmeri Dominion
    Officer Fire and Ice
    Co-GM - MVP

Sorcerer's - The ONLY class in the game that is punished for using its class defining skill (Bolt Escape)

"Here in his shrine, that they have forgotten. Here do we toil, that we might remember. By night we reclaim, what by day was stolen. Far from ourselves, he grows ever near to us. Our eyes once were blinded, now through him do we see. Our hands once were idle, now through them does he speak. And when the world shall listen, and when the world shall see, and when the world remembers, that world will cease to be. - Miraak

• Columba
    Columba
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    woodsro wrote: »
    82pwz0Q.jpg
    iHB3bMm.jpg

Fear perhaps?

Haderus is very competitive now. I switched to Haderus after being homed on Thorn for like forever because I wad sick of the lagfest on Thorn.

Why is it you can have 30 attackers and 30 defenders on Haderus and it doesn't lag, the same thing on Thorn is a lagfest.

For the most part, those on Haderus now respect the spirit of the game, and that's from all 3 factions. You don't see the zergball impulse bat swarming lagfest that's a regular occurance on Thorn. You have it occasionally, but its not as effective due to the numbers being smaller. Fights are more about skill and strategy then abuse and lagging.

For the most part Haderus is full of smaller groups and has a lot more small scale open field skirmishes where bunching up simply don't work since the majority of fights are not limited to close quarters and narrow spaces.

I still guest thorn, but the locked pop all the time and the lag doesn't make it an attractive choice to me, and there some good players on Haderus overall on all the factions, its always fun with very competitive players.
    It's because certain groups on thorne intentionally lag the server.
  • Gooey
    Gooey
    ✭✭✭
    3 bars in Chill = Tons of PVE'rs and some PvP groups. 2 bars in Thorn = People bored playing against zergs... Most of the time the people that play in thorn just sit inside a keep because there's no hope to do anything offensive or open field against numbers twice your size.
  • Karnus
    Karnus
    ✭✭✭✭
    82pwz0Q.jpg
    iHB3bMm.jpg

Fear perhaps?

Because of deer and torchbugs ..duuh.
    Formerly Karnus, the Marauder in Warhammer.
  • Roechacca
    Roechacca
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Karnus wrote: »
    82pwz0Q.jpg
    iHB3bMm.jpg

Fear perhaps?

Because of deer and torchbugs ..duuh.

Undeniable explanation is undeniable
  • Curragraigue
    Curragraigue
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    82pwz0Q.jpg
    iHB3bMm.jpg

Fear perhaps?

Ssshhh they will hear and bring the lag train with them.
    PUG Life - the true test of your skill

18 characters, 17 max level, at least 1 Stam and 1 Mag of every class, 1 of every race and 1200+ CP

Tanked to Undaunted 9+ Mag and Stam of every class using Group Finder for 90+% of the Vet Dungeon runs
  • kevlarto_ESO
    kevlarto_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    DC was pop locked on two campaigns thorny and chilly around 8:30pm or 9pm est, they are just late to the game.. :)
  • Subtomik
    Subtomik
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    chillrend pve'rs dont counnt as people.
  • Djeriko
    Djeriko
    ✭✭✭
    End discussion, the entire game pop CANNOT play as EP. You want a challenge, have some people make their main something else besides EP. HERE'S A CLUE! YOU ARE NOT DRAGONBORN BECAUSE YOU PLAY EP! If everyone chooses to play as EP then there will be no PVP. Perhaps spreading the word that AD and DC needs a population jump will help. Or maybe EP can stop trying to take over every server including the DC buff server. It's completely possible for every alliance to have one buff server and then fight on the others. It's very discouraging when there's no hope of keeping buffs for your side in PVP when no one else wants to bother will the horde of people who dream of being dragonborn. So when you play EP you get bored because there's no challenge, switch sides and try getting the population up so it makes it fun for all sides. Also less exploits from the game devs would help but that won't see much until 1.6.
    Edited by Djeriko on February 8, 2015 2:03PM
    "When in doubt, kill it with fire."
  • Subtomik
    Subtomik
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    anyone trying to remotely argue we can match your numbers, hope on give it a few runs with us lol