The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

EP cheats on new thornblade to get emp

• Cody
    Cody
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    roechacca wrote: »
    Satiar wrote: »
    If you are hinting that AD & EP collaborate with one another on NA Thornblade , it's already known . There's no rule against it .

What?

The hate is strong against AD, blue targets are targets of opportunity

There's no hate from this one against AD . There are many faction RP'ers out there that would like to pit players against other players to make it look that way so they can their agendas working for more AP . Are you one of them ? If not then drop the whole "hate" act .

I mean the EP hate against AD is strong. We always prioritize hitting AD, if we can.

I see . Outside the game on the forums I wish you good luck . Enjoy the fights today . In game I must faction RP an say prepare to feel the wrath of DC EP Scum ! You may take our farms N our goats but you'll never take our FREEDOM!!!! (To faction rp)

*takes your freedom*
  • Satiar
    Satiar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Cody wrote: »
    If you are hinting that AD & EP collaborate with one another on NA Thornblade , it's already known . There's no rule against it .

What?

There's no hate from this one against AD . There are many faction RP'ers out there that would like to pit players against other players to make it look that way so they can their agendas working for more AP . Are you one of them ? If not then drop the whole "hate" act .

I mean the EP hate against AD is strong. We always prioritize hitting AD, if we can.

I see . Outside the game on the forums I wish you good luck . Enjoy the fights today . In game I must faction RP an say prepare to feel the wrath of DC EP Scum ! You may take our farms N our goats but you'll never take our FREEDOM!!!! (To faction rp)

*takes your freedom*

That emote was forbidden! Locked away in secret tomes!
    Vehemence -- Commander and Raid Lead -- Tri-faction PvP
    Knights Paravant -- Co-GM and Raid Lead -- AD Greyhost

• Roechacca
    Roechacca
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

What?

*takes your freedom*

Lmao
  • Cody
    Cody
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

What?

*takes your freedom*

When I am not making DKs run away from me in absolute terror in haderus(I really did make a DK run away from me once: the guy could take on entire raids by himself, yet he could not seem to take on I(me?) and my one ally. it was pretty good:)) I am exploring the deepest and farthest reaches of tamriel: collecting rare and lost artifacts and tomes for safe keeping or selling to some random shopkeeper in town.

I happened upon this emote in some castle in skyrim. The vamp lord there tried to kill me, but his batswarm spam did not save him, and the tome was mine.

You have no idea what I went thru to dispel the enchantment on it...
  • Satiar
    Satiar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

What?

*takes your freedom*

When I am not making DKs run away from me in absolute terror in haderus(I really did make a DK run away from me once: the guy could take on entire raids by himself, yet he could not seem to take on I(me?) and my one ally. it was pretty good:)) I am exploring the deepest and farthest reaches of tamriel: collecting rare and lost artifacts and tomes for safe keeping or selling to some random shopkeeper in town.

I happened upon this emote in some castle in skyrim. The vamp lord there tried to kill me, but his batswarm spam did not save him, and the tome was mine.

The League will be made aware of your deeds. Beware.

• Cody
    Cody
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

What?

*takes your freedom*

The League will be made aware of your deeds. Beware.

the tome is mine now! your League can't have it back! Do you have any idea how many of the pathetic gate campers from the dominion on Haderus I had to abduct and sacrifice to Sithis to dispel this enchantment?

It's mine! My precious!:D
    Edited by Cody on January 2, 2015 9:29PM
  • Alomar
    Alomar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lol, gotta love the excuses people make up to justify their reasoning. I wasn't on but I hear it was a good push.

Btw monkey man the lies (aka your tears) only feed us more. I don't use impulse but every time I see you I wish I did so I could spam it on ya =).
    Haxus Council Member
    Former Havoc Commander
    Former DiE officer
    Alomar: 5 Stars - Beast: 3 stars - Kurudin: 5th NA emperor
    Awaiting New World, Camelot Unchained, and Crowfall
  • Roechacca
    Roechacca
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    EP's Secret weapon exposed

http://youtu.be/ucvTyKxiurA
  • Columba
    Columba
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Collusion isn't cheating - completely legitimate. Relax, kids, lol. Several times last night we on DC saw AD and EP zergs completely ignore each other. It's okay and expected, but to deny it is farcical. I suppose they prefer to remain anonymous.
  • Bouvin
    Bouvin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kevinmon wrote: »
    AD takes Aleswell right before EP gets Roebeck last emp keep

EP still gets emp even though AD has aleswell

Cheaters. Discuss

I heard the EP NPC Guards were also teleporting all over the place. Must be hacks and cheats from EP!!! (and nothing to do with the lack of server maintenance)
  • JaJaLuka
    JaJaLuka
    ✭✭✭✭
    Those guards were freaking me out at the time, reminded me of the ring the way they were jumping all over the place.
    Krojick, DC Sorc PC NA
    Milámber, EP Sorc PC NA
    Brunack, EP DK PC NA
    General Mark Shephard, EP Temp PC NA (Worst temp NA XD )
    Krojick Nightblade, DC NB PC NA
    Others...
  • Satiar
    Satiar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Columba wrote: »
    Collusion isn't cheating - completely legitimate. Relax, kids, lol. Several times last night we on DC saw AD and EP zergs completely ignore each other. It's okay and expected, but to deny it is farcical. I suppose they prefer to remain anonymous.

We ignore each other when it's convenient, just like we ignore DC when it's convenient. Mindlessly attacking is not a tactic I endorse.

• Columba
    Columba
    ✭✭✭✭✭

We ignore each other when it's convenient, just like we ignore DC when it's convenient. Mindlessly attacking is not a tactic I endorse.

It's cool, as I said. I only attack when odds favor it.

• Teargrants
    Teargrants
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Anonymous-One colludes with me regularly. However, it's usually sweet nothings and thinly veiled attempts to win my heart. That charming devil ...
    </3
    POST EQVITEM SEDET ATRA CVRA
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
    EP ※ Teargrants ※
    EP ※ Kissgrants ※
    DC ※ Kirsi ※
    Vehemence Council
    #JustOutOfRenderRange
    ~Teargrants YouTube~
    ┬┴┬┴┤(・_├┬┴┬┴
  • kevlarto_ESO
    kevlarto_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't think EP has access to the game code to make such changes happen, it was merely a timing thing, the sever is slow to show flipped keeps from time to time.
  • tinythinker
    tinythinker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't think EP has access to the game code to make such changes happen, it was merely a timing thing, the sever is slow to show flipped keeps from time to time.

There is always a delay between when the apse flag/nave flag are captured and when the keep changes color on the map. It happens whether or not the server is lagging. I think someone in this thread mentioned the Kill Counter add-on, which shows when each flag is actually captured.

There have been umpteen times when EP thought that they had stopped an Emp push because we were on both flags of a keep that AD or DC had already captured while the faction pushing for emp was taking the flags of the last keep they needed. According to the map, we had the flags before the other keep flipped. It's normal.

[As an observation, it seems to be getting a bit harder to tell the master trolls from those who are simply inexperienced with some aspect of the game. I figure though that either way a helpful explanation will benefit others who read through a thread and that it's best to be charitable in assuming the motives of any OP. This thread seems genuine, but it's definitely in the grey border zone.]
    Experienced, new, returner? Help keep ESO's community strong ᕙ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ᕗ -- share what you love about the game, offer constructive feedback, and make friends.ʕ·ᴥ·ʔ

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Who are you in Tamriel (whether it's just your character's attitude & style or a full backstory)? - Share your Character's Story! ◔ ⌣ ◔
    (And let us know 🔷What Kind of Roleplayer You Are🔷 - even if that only extends to choosing your race)

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Support Mudcrab Mode for ESO (\/)!_!(\/) - part joke, part serious, all glorious! You butter be ready for this
  • Tripwyr
    Tripwyr
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Most of the serious AD players are starting to get turned off from PvP due to the constant zerging of the major EP groups. None of us are interested in fighting the 100+ man EP zergs that result when all 3 major red groups zerg together.

Simply put, Red is the new Blue taking every keep with lag. It isn't enjoyable gameplay, and nobody is going to oppose them when they choose to do it.
    Alacrity Founder | Forum Emperor
    World First Veteran Dragonstar Arena

Tripwyr Manawrath - AD NA Sorcerer, Former Emperor of Haderus; Former Emperor of Hopesfire, First Cycle
    Tripwyr Flamewrath - AD NA Dragon Knight, Former Emperor of Thornblade, First Cycle
    Imperial Tripwyr - AD NA Templar, Former Emperor of Blackwater Blade
    Ripwyr - DC NA Templar
    Nyrv - EP NA Sorcerer

I am of the firm opinion that subtracting "raging stupidity" from anyone's voice can only cause them to sound more like myself.
  • Cody
    Cody
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Tripwyr wrote: »
    Most of the serious AD players are starting to get turned off from PvP due to the constant zerging of the major EP groups. None of us are interested in fighting the 100+ man EP zergs that result when all 3 major red groups zerg together.

Simply put, Red is the new Blue taking every keep with lag. It isn't enjoyable gameplay, and nobody is going to oppose them when they choose to do it.

So, in other words: EP is the new AD?
  • Columba
    Columba
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Same for DC. We had a great fight vs AD last night at roebuck. Then the EP pulse monkeys showed up and the battle lagged to a halt. The impulse chimp spamming should be bannable. I agree completely that this is pathetic, exploitive game play.

• Tripwyr
    Tripwyr
    ✭✭✭✭✭

If you believe AD was lagging the servers due to organized groups intentionally running massive numbers (like EP is doing now), then yes. I never experienced this because we limit our groups to 16, but its possible it happened with other guilds.
    Alacrity Founder | Forum Emperor
    World First Veteran Dragonstar Arena

Tripwyr Manawrath - AD NA Sorcerer, Former Emperor of Haderus; Former Emperor of Hopesfire, First Cycle
    Tripwyr Flamewrath - AD NA Dragon Knight, Former Emperor of Thornblade, First Cycle
    Imperial Tripwyr - AD NA Templar, Former Emperor of Blackwater Blade
    Ripwyr - DC NA Templar
    Nyrv - EP NA Sorcerer

I am of the firm opinion that subtracting "raging stupidity" from anyone's voice can only cause them to sound more like myself.
  • Columba
    Columba
    ✭✭✭✭✭

If you believe AD was lagging the servers due to organized groups intentionally running massive numbers (like EP is doing now), then yes. I never experienced this because we limit our groups to 16, but its possible it happened with other guilds.

The AD guild that intentionally lagged the server transferred and brought their filth to EP.
  • david.haypreub18_ESO
    david.haypreub18_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I don't think he was referring to lagging the servers, just to zerging in general. And in the past, AD has done it as badly or worse than EP is doing it now.

I'll never understand why ZOS hasn't acted more vigorously to provide counters to the Zerg, when it was not only discouraging players and causing them to quit, but breaking their servers. They took a long time to do anything about Batswarm and Impulse and Talons, and even now one could say that Talons and Batswarm are still too strong. They nerfed oils when they knew it was one of the few counters to the zerg. And they delayed implementing the new zergbusting AvA skills for several months (when IMHO they are needed immediately). So I guess you reap what you sow.
    Edited by david.haypreub18_ESO on January 3, 2015 8:44PM
    Templars are 'just slower... by design'
    Yes, Gina actually said that (at least regarding Rushed Ceremony) right here:
    http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/161959/templar-skills-bugged-made-useless-ignored/p24
    VR 16 Templar (retired until Templars get fixed)
    VR 16 Sorcerer
    38 Nightblade
    24 DK
  • NadiusMaximus
    NadiusMaximus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Duh. It's pvp. Who ever is Winning is cheating according to the other person.
    Next week, it will be you. I'm like, whatever. ,
  • frozywozy
    frozywozy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Just keep in mind EP been there for months. Like alot of people have mentionned already, players tried to switch over to EP from AD but too many came over. It is just a matter of time until EP reroll to other factions or spread out to other campaigns so DC and AD can offer a better challenge. Hopefuly ZOS will take some measures to force it to happen.

And regarding the Emp run, I was one of the rare EP inside Aleswell who actually slowed them down and called out in guild chat the % of the inner going down and when the flags flipped while my main group was at Roebeck. We got it a good 5 seconds before Aleswell turned yellow.

Edited by frozywozy on January 4, 2015 8:12AM
    Frozn - Stamdk - AR50
    Frosted - Magplar - AR50
    Frodn - Magden - AR50
    Warmed - Magblade - AR50
    Mmfrozy - Magsorc - AR44
    Necrozn - Magcro - AR32
    Twitch.TV/FrozyTV
    PvP Group Builds

“Small minds discuss people, average minds discuss events, and great minds discuss ideas.” -Eleanor Roosevelt
    • Fix Volendrung (spawn location - weapon white on the map causing the wielder to keep it forever - usable with emperorship)
    • Remove / Change CPs System, remove current CP/noCP campaigns and introduce one 30days with lock, one with no locks
    • Fix crashes when approaching a keep under attack because of bad / wrong rendering prioritization system
    • Change emperorship to value faction score points and not alliance points - see this and this
    • Fix long loading screens (mostly caused by players joining group out of rendering range)
    • Add 2 more quickslots to the wheel or add a different wheel for sieges weaponry only
    • Fix Balista Bolts not dealing damage on walls or doors if deployed at a certain place
    • Release bigger battlegrounds with 8 to 16 players per team and only two teams
    • Fix the permanent block animation - see examples : link1 link2 link3 link4 link5
    • Gives players 10 minutes to get back into Cyrodiil after relogging / crashing
    • Add a function to ignore the Claiming system of useless rewards
    • Improve the Mailing System / Rewards of the Worthy stacking
    • Assign specific group sizes to specific campaigns (24-16-8)
    • Make forward camps impossible to place near objectives
    • Make snares only available from ground effects abilities
    • Change emperorship to last minimum 24hours
    • Fix body sliding after cc breaking too quickly
    • Remove Block Casting through Battle Spirit
    • Fix the speed drop while jumping - see video
    • Fix loading screens when keeps upgrade
    • Fix Rams going crazy (spinning around)
    • Bring back dynamic ulti regeneration
    • Fix speed bug (abilities locked)
    • Introduce dynamic population
    • Lower population cap by 20%
    • Add Snare Immunity potions
    • Bring resurrection sickness
    • Fix character desync
    • Fix cc breaking bug
    • Fix gap closer bug
    • Fix health desync
    • Fix combat bug
    • Fix streak bug
    • Fix server lag
  • Galalin
    Galalin
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Cheaters. Discuss

Omg biggest troll thread ever? Or just ..... i dont even know
  • MonkeyFuzzz
    MonkeyFuzzz
    ✭✭
    KBKB wrote: »

Cheaters. Discuss

If this was the case blame *** servers (its easy and true!) not really EPs fault do you have a screen shot with the KCS add-on telling you both flags had flipped and or a map screen shot?

My beef with EP is they roll around night capping with a consta pop advantage takes a special (bad) kind of player to do this for extended periods of time.

lol just because you decide to go polish your nails while the majority of the pact gets on to PvP doesnt make us bad ....
  • MonkeyFuzzz
    MonkeyFuzzz
    ✭✭
    WHAT !!!!
    there is absolutely no way in hell i would help those AD scum
    "For the PACT !!!!"
  • Roechacca
    Roechacca
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    KBKB wrote: »

Cheaters. Discuss

If this was the case blame *** servers (its easy and true!) not really EPs fault do you have a screen shot with the KCS add-on telling you both flags had flipped and or a map screen shot?

My beef with EP is they roll around night capping with a consta pop advantage takes a special (bad) kind of player to do this for extended periods of time.

lol just because you decide to go polish your nails while the majority of the pact gets on to PvP doesnt make us bad ....

Why'd u pull this out the cold cold ground ? Necromany is forbidden .
  • MonkeyFuzzz
    MonkeyFuzzz
    ✭✭
    Ghostbane wrote: »
    I only care to the extent that it explains yesterday's collusion and AD's inability to get emperor. Also, I find it a source of amusement. Certain names hadn't been since on AD for several week. Yesterday those names appeared, magically certain EP regulars weren't on. Hmm indeed.

Could you tell us these names? AD does not help (intentionally) EP crown themselves an Emp.

LOL its not like we need your yellow help....
  • MonkeyFuzzz
    MonkeyFuzzz
    ✭✭

AD blocked us hardcore yesterday. Several of our Emp pushes were foiled by AD burning camps on us. They used camps in pretty much every keep we attacked. We only ended up pushing for Emp when we saw they'd decided to go farm Blue up North. And to their credit, they Immediately raced to Alsewell in an attempt to foil our push.

Really had enough of the vague accusations. Please back up your claims or stop making them.

In a 3-faction map *** happens. But I keep hearing this nonsense in particular and it's getting old. I too was wary when they rolled EP, they'd been our greatest enemies. But they've proved themselves here, push hard for the Pact and do not collude with the other factions. Theyre a great team and It's just gotten so old hearing the same damn things about them, over and over without proof.[/quote]

AMEN BROTHER !!!!