Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

EP cheats on new thornblade to get emp

Kevinmon
Kevinmon
✭✭✭✭
AD takes Aleswell right before EP gets Roebeck last emp keep

EP still gets emp even though AD has aleswell

Cheaters. Discuss
  • Cinnamon_Spider
    Cinnamon_Spider
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    AD didn't cap the second flag at Aleswell before EP took both flags at Roebeck.
    Cinn #SorcLivesMatter
    Exquisite Bedlam - Sorcerer AD rank 34
    Cinnamonspiderdreams - Sorcerer EP rank 24
    Synaris Astarte - Templar DC rank 24
    Cinnamon Spider - Nightblade AD

Youtube - Cinnamon_Spider
  • Columba
    Columba
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lol. I wouldn't call this cheating. Whatever may have happened, it was clear that both AD and EP were gunning for DC today.
  • Satiar
    Satiar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Kevinmon wrote: »

Cheaters. Discuss

I was there at the emp push. We took the flags first, stacked on them to turn them. It came down to seconds, was a thrilling operation.
    Vehemence -- Commander and Raid Lead -- Tri-faction PvP
    Knights Paravant -- Co-GM and Raid Lead -- AD Greyhost

• KBKB
    KBKB
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kevinmon wrote: »

Cheaters. Discuss

If this was the case blame *** servers (its easy and true!) not really EPs fault do you have a screen shot with the KCS add-on telling you both flags had flipped and or a map screen shot?

My beef with EP is they roll around night capping with a consta pop advantage takes a special (bad) kind of player to do this for extended periods of time.
  • Asgari
    Asgari
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    AD has done this in the past as well where it came down to less than a second of time of the flags flipping. It isnt cheating. The game ruled it in EP favor. Go QQ to mommy.
    Formerly @Persian_Princess .. Now @Asgari
    Princess Asgari | Sorc
    Asgari | NB
    -Asgari | Stamplar
    Ariana Kishi | DK | True Liberator of Haderus
    Banner Down!
    No Mercy
    Youtube: Asgari
  • Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Game makes a choice which doesn't favour me, cheating is afoot! :disagree:
    @Turelus - EU PC Megaserver
    "Don't count on others for help. In the end each of us is in this alone. The survivors are those who know how to look out for themselves."
  • Asgari
    Asgari
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Turelus wrote: »
    Game makes a choice which doesn't favour me, cheating is afoot! :disagree:

obviously because that's the obvious reason!
    Formerly @Persian_Princess .. Now @Asgari
    Princess Asgari | Sorc
    Asgari | NB
    -Asgari | Stamplar
    Ariana Kishi | DK | True Liberator of Haderus
    Banner Down!
    No Mercy
    Youtube: Asgari
  • Suru
    Suru
    ✭✭✭✭
    Columba wrote: »
    Lol. I wouldn't call this cheating. Whatever may have happened, it was clear that both AD and EP were gunning for DC today.

Wherever the AP is on the campaign reset is where people go

Suru
  • Roechacca
    Roechacca
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    If you are hinting that AD & EP collaborate with one another on NA Thornblade , it's already known . There's no rule against it .
  • Columba
    Columba
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    roechacca wrote: »
    If you are hinting that AD & EP collaborate with one another on NA Thornblade , it's already known . There's no rule against it .

yeah, it was pretty obvious last night. two armies not fighting each other. Also, isn't there a large EP guild, formerly from AD, that flips back and forth? I recall that guild was on their AD stooges last night. I think they played AD to ensure that EP got emperor, dragging AD lemmings on silly wild goose chases. How about blaming them?

Edited by Columba on January 2, 2015 7:34PM
  • Satiar
    Satiar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

yeah, it was pretty obvious last night. two armies not fighting each other. Also, isn't there a large EP guild, formerly from AD, that flips back and forth? I recall that guild was on their AD stooges last night. I think they played AD to ensure that EP got emporer, dragging AD lemmings on silly adventures. How about blaming them?

No one flips back and forth. The guild in question runs every day, on EP Thornblade. I run with or coordinate with them daily, which would be hard to do if they were flip flopping

• Satiar
    Satiar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

What?

The hate is strong against AD, blue targets are targets of opportunity

• Roechacca
    Roechacca
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

yeah, it was pretty obvious last night. two armies not fighting each other. Also, isn't there a large EP guild, formerly from AD, that flips back and forth? I recall that guild was on their AD stooges last night. I think they played AD to ensure that EP got emporer, dragging AD lemmings on silly adventures. How about blaming them?

I don't care enough to blame anyone . If that's what they gotta do to get by THATS on them . DC has very tough players .
  • RedTalon
    RedTalon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Welcome to the game everyone cheats and exploits in some way, finding loopholes, bugs and so on is a key part to any part of online game.
  • Roechacca
    Roechacca
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Satiar wrote: »

What?

There's no hate from this one against AD . There are many faction RP'ers out there that would like to pit players against other players to make it look that way so they can their agendas working for more AP . Are you one of them ? If not then drop the whole "hate" act .
  • Columba
    Columba
    ✭✭✭✭✭

No one flips back and forth. The guild in question runs every day, on EP Thornblade. I run with or coordinate with them daily, which would be hard to do if they were flip flopping

umm, lol. ok. I don't really care. they can play however they like if that's what's needed to win. The names were very similar to those we see on EP toons, and the tactics were identical, lol.

• Satiar
    Satiar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

What?

There's no hate from this one against AD . There are many faction RP'ers out there that would like to pit players against other players to make it look that way so they can their agendas working for more AP . Are you one of them ? If not then drop the whole "hate" act .

I mean the EP hate against AD is strong. We always prioritize hitting AD, if we can.

• Satiar
    Satiar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

umm, lol. ok. I don't really care. they can play however they like if that's what's needed to win. The names were very similar to those we see on EP toons, and the tactics were identical, lol.

Maybe we're thinking of different people than. I'd be curious what names you have.

• Roechacca
    Roechacca
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

What?

I mean the EP hate against AD is strong. We always prioritize hitting AD, if we can.

I see . Outside the game on the forums I wish you good luck . Enjoy the fights today . In game I must faction RP an say prepare to feel the wrath of DC EP Scum ! You may take our farms N our goats but you'll never take our FREEDOM!!!! (To faction rp)
  • Joy_Division
    Joy_Division
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

You brought it up so you must care. Also you are wrong. The guild who are referring to split and now are rather bitter rivals seeking to deny each other any in-game awards/accolades. One runs daily on EP Thornblade and the other in AD.
  • Roechacca
    Roechacca
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    The entire discussion is mute . According to the TOS and Zennimax , no rules have been written to say that collusion with a enemy faction is a exploit or cheating . Just because some of Us disagree as to whether this is "not cool" to do is irrelevant .
  • Da Sandman
    Da Sandman
    ✭✭✭
    What you call cheating sounds like i would call an intense down to the last second emp push that i sadly missed. Damn you real life damn you!!!!!
    Da Sandman

Havöc
  • thelordoffelines
    thelordoffelines
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The entire discussion is mute . According to the TOS and Zennimax , no rules have been written to say that collusion with a enemy faction is a exploit or cheating . Just because some of Us disagree as to whether this is "not cool" to do is irrelevant .

Is it mute? Or moot?
  • Roechacca
    Roechacca
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

Is it mute? Or moot?

Lol moot . I'm not even gonna blame my phone this time . That was my f*** up
  • Columba
    Columba
    ✭✭✭✭✭

You brought it up so you must care. Also you are wrong. The guild who are referring to split and now are rather bitter rivals seeking to deny each other any in-game awards/accolades. One runs daily on EP Thornblade and the other in AD.

I only care to the extent that it explains yesterday's collusion and AD's inability to get emperor. Also, I find it a source of amusement. Certain names hadn't been since on AD for several week. Yesterday those names appeared, magically certain EP regulars weren't on. Hmm indeed.
  • Ghostbane
    Ghostbane
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I only care to the extent that it explains yesterday's collusion and AD's inability to get emperor. Also, I find it a source of amusement. Certain names hadn't been since on AD for several week. Yesterday those names appeared, magically certain EP regulars weren't on. Hmm indeed.

Could you tell us these names? AD does not help (intentionally) EP crown themselves an Emp.
    {★★★★★ · ★★★★★ · ★★ · ★★★★★}
    350m+ AP PC - EU
    AD :: Imported Waffles [37]EP :: Wee ee ee ee ee [16]DC :: Ghostbane's DK [16], Impending Loadscreen [12]PC - NA
    AD :: Ghostbane [50], yer ma [43], Sir Humphrey Winterbottom 2.0 [18], robotic baby legs [18]EP :: Wee Mad Arthur [50], avast ye buttcrackz [49], Sir Horace Foghorn [27], Brother Ballbag [24], Scatman John [16]DC :: W T B Waffles [36], Morale Boost [30], W T F Waffles [17], Ghostbanë [15]RIPAD :: Sir Humphrey Winterbottom 1.0 [20]
    Addons
  • Satiar
    Satiar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

Collusion?

AD blocked us hardcore yesterday. Several of our Emp pushes were foiled by AD burning camps on us. They used camps in pretty much every keep we attacked. We only ended up pushing for Emp when we saw they'd decided to go farm Blue up North. And to their credit, they Immediately raced to Alsewell in an attempt to foil our push.

Really had enough of the vague accusations. Please back up your claims or stop making them.

In a 3-faction map *** happens. But I keep hearing this nonsense in particular and it's getting old. I too was wary when they rolled EP, they'd been our greatest enemies. But they've proved themselves here, push hard for the Pact and do not collude with the other factions. Theyre a great team and It's just gotten so old hearing the same damn things about them, over and over without proof.
    Edited by Satiar on January 2, 2015 9:09PM

• Davenaro
    Davenaro
    ✭✭✭
    Beating people to take a keep is cheating now? What did i miss?
    Davnaro
    Havoc

1.6 Killed PvP.
  • Aoe_Barbecue
    Aoe_Barbecue
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Anonymous-One colludes with me regularly. However, it's usually sweet nothings and thinly veiled attempts to win my heart. That charming devil ...
  • jopeymonster
    jopeymonster
    ✭✭✭
    More AD /ragequit

More QQ

I'm thirsty!
    #nerfkeyboards