Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

ESO Live - Ask Us Anything!

• Gogog Bloodthroat
    Gogog Bloodthroat
    ✭✭✭
    Are there any plans to add more guild store kiosks?Maybe add 1 or 2 more at each of the off the road spots and 1 or 2 at the starting gates in cyrodiil for each alliance.
    I,Gogog, the Bloodthroat. Hail Gzoroth!
  • kijima
    kijima
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    1. When are Shields going to be dyable?
    2. Also can we have metallic style dyes for our weapons, some of the colours we get are off-putting, and we would like to dye them colours we can live with?
    3. When can we craft jewellery?
    4. Will we ever get a barbershop, so we can change hairstyles and maybe tatoos and scars.

you don't see jewelry on your character, so why would you want to have jewelry dying??? ;) lol

Is English your first Language?

He asks about dying Shields and Weapons, then asks about crafting Jewelry.
    Been here since Feb 2014 - You'd think I'd be half reasonable at this game by now...

A'marta - AD Sorc Tank
    Kijima - AD DK Derps
    Annure - AD NB Derps
    Boom Crash Opera - AD Sorc DPS

• kallistiGAD
    kallistiGAD
    ✭✭✭
    Are there any plans to implement a dueling system? If so, will there be an option to disable duel requests for players who might not be interested?

Have you considered an in game way to change minor aspects of your character's appearance (such as a barbershop)?
    Argonian Maids Gone Wild
    The Flash Mob guild. Bringing the absurd to ESO
  • GamerzElite
    GamerzElite
    ✭✭✭
    Suggestion & Question:
    With Update 5 you introduced Sanctum Ophidia but Sorry to say you this is most hated/ignored Trial in ESO.

Is that any plan to add Sanctum Ophida Title after completing this Trial like "Dragonstar Champion"?

Why I am asking this: My character is Ebonheart Pact and I am trying to gather people to finish Sanctum but I Always failed to bring people in this Trial. Some came and leave after couple of try. Some are felt, Its waste of time.

If ZOS add some Title as Reward then People will start trying to earn this Title like other.
    Edited by GamerzElite on December 4, 2014 2:40PM
    . . . .., . ., Looking for PVX Guild in EP/DC
    Warden: GEonWAR (DC) Lvl in progress
    Sorcerer: Jaadugar (EP)
    Dragon Knight: Altep (EP) Unknown DK (DC)
    Templer: Tempu (EP) Unklnownwarrior (DC)
    Nightblade: Jaad NB (EP) Unknown nbl (DC)
  • Natjur
    Natjur
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    We know that long term plans are hard to predict but can you give us a ball park layout of what major patches are 'aimed' to have.

Eg
    1.6 Provisioning revamp, Champion system live (but vet system still in place)
    1.7 Vet levels removed, session armor/weapons added
    1.8 Dark brotherhood added
    1.9 Spellcrafting

Nothing fixed in stone, but just to know what major patches to look out for.
    Also a basic timeframe

1.6 Jan 2015
    1.7 March 2015
    1.8 May 2015
    Edited by Natjur on December 4, 2014 2:49AM
  • Layenem
    Layenem
    ✭✭✭✭
    1. -- Are you guys going to work on releasing guides to your new systems before they are released? --

2. -- Why, so close to releasing new content, do you guys remain so tight lipped about it? -- (No one wants to feel like it's a chore to go and find out if you've upped our soft/hard caps, or if you've nerfed our stats... Just tell us, THEN we can test it with the knowledge of what's going on and give you far greater feedback...)

3. -- How are you going to be approaching the open world zones (50+ and 50++) with the Champion System coming out? Will mobs be providing valid EXP? -- There is a lot of grey area for this and we'd like to know if it's worth going back and killing mobs there for exp or if we will all be cluttered in Craglorn killing ONE boss over and over to no end. (As per the most recent update I already know that clearing all of those areas of their quests for the achievements is going to put me far behind the power curve when it comes to those who haven't and will be obtaining EXP from quests and achievements... I'll leave it at that, since it's a pretty frustrating concept you guys are going with.)

4. -- Will you be adding in more drop specific gear like the helmets from the Undaunted update? -- These were amazing! Though your "shoulders from chest" idea was plain lazy and poorly considered.

5. -- Will you be hiring actual gamers to test your systems internally before you release the ideas to PTS? -- It seems you have continued to make the same mistake that all developers make: Let the developers test the systems internally. Spoiler Alert: Developers MAKE the game, they don't fully understand the game the way the gamer does. You have your minds made up on how skills and abilities work and that's the only way you see them; gamers have no preconceived functionality and that allows us to use them in ways you could never see. This isn't bad, it just needs to be properly countered... the way a writer uses an editor BEFORE going to beta readers.
  • Dmorton1134b14_ESO
    Dmorton1134b14_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    What is the status of the console release and what is the reasoning behind the absolute silence on the topic over the last 6 months? I believe something more than the generic answer that is given on social media would go a long way with the community that is becoming increasingly impatient with the lack of communication on the topic.
  • Layenem
    Layenem
    ✭✭✭✭
    What is the status of the console release and what is the reasoning behind the absolute silence on the topic over the last 6 months? I believe something more than the generic answer that is given on social media would go a long way with the community that is becoming increasingly impatient with the lack of communication on the topic.

Didn't they just say that they are currently having an issue mapping the UI keybinds with the controllers? Pretty sure I read that... I'll see if I can find it. But since I suck at interweb searching, don't hold your breath on me coming back and giving a link lol... sorry... we all have weaknesses!
  • Gidorick
    Gidorick
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Has ZOS considered the possibility of making popular and professionally implemented add-ons official ZOS features? The Advanced Filters add-on is great and should be used by EVERY ESO player.
    What ESO really needs is an Auction Horse.
    That's right... Horse.
    Click HERE to discuss.

Want more crazy ideas? Check out my Concept Repository!
  • SRIBES
    SRIBES
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Do you have any plans to add in daedric artifacts? They have always been a part of the TES games and it would be awesome if they were added into ESO and only obtained through competitive gameplay; Ex. Trials/PvP.
  • kijima
    kijima
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Three questions:

1. Have you Identified the reason for Lag in PvP ?
    2. If yes to Question 1. what are you actively doing about it and when will we get a fix for it?
    3. When will you turn attention to both PvP and Solo Content?
    Been here since Feb 2014 - You'd think I'd be half reasonable at this game by now...

A'marta - AD Sorc Tank
    Kijima - AD DK Derps
    Annure - AD NB Derps
    Boom Crash Opera - AD Sorc DPS

• redspecter23
    redspecter23
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    At what point will I be able to disable trial notifications without having to use an addon?

Addon support is fantastic for the PC format, but issues like this have to be resolved for your console release where addons are not likely to be an option.
  • ChuckyPayne
    ChuckyPayne
    ✭✭✭✭
    Deliberately left out from the game the treasure map achievements or just a coincidence?

I do not think I'd be the only one who would like these achievements: Find all treasure maps in Glenumbra, ..., Collect all treasure maps in Covenant, ....
    Reward: Dyes and maybe a Title.

I like to look for and open the chests, very entertaining "treasure hunt". Is there a chance that the treasure chests rewards do it a little more interesting? (Rare materials, minipets, quest note = new group quests for very big exp reward, etc.)

The survey map is a really cool idea. I like that treause hunt "minigame". Pretty easy to find and fun, never need an add-on to find, it is very good! Are there any plans in the future we see more treasure maps in the game, different but like treasure maps and survey report?

The mini games can be very entertaining, if it holds interest. Are there any plans to bring more mini games in the future? We had heard rumors about the horse race. It would be very cool. Or others maybe: dice poker, barroom fight (knock-down), target shooting, etc?

This is very interesting mini game:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gxXIfrBsvYY
  • Quintal
    Quintal
    ✭✭✭
    Have you ever considered adding system to the game, that'll allow us to re-craft equipment to different styles?

When can we look forward to see a new animated login screen or maybe a different UI in the menu?
    ''Subscription fee means that we will offer players the game we set out to make, and the one that fans want to play. Going with any other model meant that we would have to make sacrifices and changes we weren't willing to make.''
    -Matt Firor
    Nick Konkle no longer part of ZOS
    Maria Aliprando no longer part of ZOS
    Paul Sage no longer part of ZOS
  • Chrlynsch
    Chrlynsch
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Love the new abilities you added to werewolf, but are you every going to remove the timer or at the very least extend the transformation time? Thank you for your time!
    Caius
    Pack Leader of Scourge Alliance- First Fang of Hircine, The Beast of Bruma
    PC NA
  • xANTIxMATTERx
    xANTIxMATTERx
    ✭✭✭
    1. When are we going to get training dummies to practice our DPS rotations and whatnot?

2. What news do you have for the endgame PVE players in regards to the next trial? I havent heard a peep about what comes next in that department.
    Anti-Matter | Nightblade | AR 40 | Flawless Conqueror | Former Emperor x 2
    Anti-Psychotic | Stamplar | AR 25 | Former Emperor
    Anti-Matter | Stam DK | AR 18 | Former Emperor
    Anti-Gravity | Stam Sorcerer | AR 10 | Flawless Conqueror
    Anti-Freeze | Magicka DK | Flawless Conqueror
    Anti-One | Magicka Sorc | Flawless Conqueror
    Anti-Matter | Magplar | Shehai Shatterer

Officer of Haxus | NA
    Member of The Order of Mundus | NA
    Former Member of Havoc, IR, Learn 2 Play and Crown Store Heros
  • Jitterbug
    Jitterbug
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    How will vr9-14 armor, accessories, and weapons be converted to the champion system?
  • biodragon
    biodragon
    ✭✭
    1. Why Pack Leader looks like vampire on high hunger stage?

2. What exactly prevents you from remove werewolf timer?
  • Bloodfang
    Bloodfang
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Content:

- Imperial City when - update 6 perhaps?
    - Murkmire Adventure Zone when - will it make it in 2015?
    - Wrothgar Solo PvE zone when - will it make it in 2015?
    - Any plans on new Dungeons? (normal and veteran)
    - Any plans on new Arenas? (normal and veteran)
    - Any plans on new Trials?
    - And mostly any plans on "Raids" (there is still option for 24man grouping
    ingame?)

Features:

- Thieves and Dark Brotherhood Guild when - will it make it in 2015?
    - Justice System when - Before first anniversary (2015)?
    - Spellcrafting - Will it make it in 2015?
    - Player Housing - Before 2 years anniversary?
    - Barber Shop when?
    - Are Training Dummies ever getting added?
    - When will we get the option to dye -> Weapons and Shields?
    - Can we ever expect to see Dueling System in the game?

World Events:

- Are you looking to add more minor events? (Like current summoners, bandits, etc.)

- Are Dark Anchors ever going to impact the zone, are you looking to expand that area?

Community Announcements:

- Why wasn't there a Trailer for Update 5? Can we expect a Trailer for Update 6?

- Road Ahead posts are supposedly a Monthly thing. Why is there such a delay? Can we expect to see them on a regular basis again?

Fixes / Improvements:

- When are you going to fix FPS / Latency problems?
    - Do you have any plans on improving Patching and Launcher?
    - When is Grouping Tool going to get fixed?
    Edited by Bloodfang on December 4, 2014 7:09AM
  • AshySamurai
    AshySamurai
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have a few questions.
    1. I know, ZOS won't share any information about number of players. Ok, but maybe ZOS can provide information about most popular class and most popular skill in every class.
    2. I want to see ZOS's characters. What you use, which armor and skills? Maybe a little explain why you use it. Are you vampire/werewolf?
    I hope ZOS will answer at least on one of this questions.
    Make sweetrolls, not nerfs!
  • dreadlaxb16_ESO
    What's the ETA for the barber shop?

Are you planning some in-game events?
    <3:p<3
  • Mandragora
    Mandragora
    ✭✭✭
    I would like to know why Lion guards are not joinable fraction :)
    PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!
  • Tanis-Stormbinder
    Tanis-Stormbinder
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Any plans to scale content to number of party members as well as group leader. This way more people can have access. Say two plus members, this could apply to everything but trials.
    Edited by Tanis-Stormbinder on December 4, 2014 8:24AM
  • CirithValaria
    CirithValaria
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hi there :)

First a little disclaimer and then last the question.

Many crafter and non-crafter miss those nice early level gear they had, most people had their favorite gear parts at those levels. Many crafter thinks there is not enough reward for maxing out profession and that they really do not feel like "master crafter" (after all you can't craft something you crafted when still "learning" the craft which is kind a immersion breaking tbh).

As a irl carpenter it would be funny if I couldn't craft that little wooden butter knife which got me started, but doing some fancy HC carpentry is no problemo. :)

We have a thread about "perk" that lets maxed crafter craft veteran gear and choose any of the early "novice" models.
    Thread and the idea has been well received and I wonder what are your thoughts about it?

Master+Crafter.jpg

thread link:
    http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/discussion/121362/master-crafter-new-perk-for-crafting/p1

Here is my question:

Can we have a "perk" that lets maxed crafter craft veteran gear and choose any of the early "novice" models.

Is there any chance that we might see something like this in game?

Thank you,
    Keep up the good work :)
    Motto:
    “What we have done for ourselves alone dies with us...
    What we have done for others and the world, it remains and is immortal...”

About me:
    @Cirith-Valar'ia & @Lilith-Valar'ia (in-game)
    | hardcore-casual | pc-eu / ps4-eu | pve | pvp | player since early beta | subscriber since early-launch |
    | The Sanctum Sanctorum - founder & guild master |

Characters:
    @Cirith-Valar'ia(pc-eu)
    Cirith Valar'ia | Dunmer (F) | Lady of Light, Templar DD (stamina) | (ex)VR 16 | Aldmeri Dominion (Master Crafter - all crafts, traits & styles.)
    Nezghul Sithis | Breton (F) | Winter Ward, Warden Tank (magic) | lvl 50 | Aldmeri Dominion
    Hakrate Hecate | Orc (F) | Dying Light, Templar DD (stamina, PvP) | lvl 50 | Aldmeri Dominion
    Tummien-Vesien-Tulkki | Argonian (M) | Blood Shield, Nightblade Tank (magic) | (ex)VR 16 | Ebonheart Pact
    Valonkantaja | Argonian (F) | Healer of the Hist, Templar Healer | (ex)VR 16 | Ebonheart Pact
    Tulenvalaja | Argonian (M) | Guardian of the Hist, Dragonknight DD (magic) | (ex)VR 16 | Ebonheart Pact
    Kuolon-Raatojen-Kaitsija | Argonian (M) | Corpsekeeper of the Hist, Necromancer Tank (magic) | lvl 20 | Ebonheart Pact
    Kal-Mah | Argonian (F) | Spawn of Wamasu, Sorcerer Tank (magic) | (ex)VR 16 | Ebonheart Pact
    Puutiainen | Bosmer (F) | Horny Ravager, Sorcerer DD (stamina) | (ex)VR 16 | Daggerfall Covenant
    Musta-Surma | Khajiit (F) | Nightpawler, Nightblade DD - thief/murderer (stamina) | (ex)VR 16 | Daggerfall Covenant
    T'Sok Shiar | Altmer (F) | Touched by Daedra, Sorcerer DD (magic) | (ex)VR 1 | Daggerfall Covenant (Master Cook - all recipes.)
    S'auron | Khajiit (M) | Poison Paw, Dragonknight DD (stamina) | lvl 50 | Daggerfall Covenant
    (1100CP)

@Lilith-Valar'ia(pc-eu)
    Lilith Valar'ia | Dunmer (F) | Phœnix, Dragonknight Healer | lvl 25 | Aldmeri Dominion
    Stormpaw | Khajiit (F) | Cpt. Pirate Puss, Sorcerer DD (stamina) | lvl 25 | Aldmeri Dominion
    Iliath Valar'ia | Dunmer (F) | Storm Ward, Sorcerer Tank (magic) | lvl 25 | Aldmeri Dominion
    Haudantakainen | Argonian (M) | Pale Avenger, Nightblade DD (magic) | lvl 25 | Ebonheart Pact
    Kira Tal'Shiar | Breton (F) | Warrior of Light, Templar DD (magic) | lvl 10 | Ebonheart Pact
    Sunpaw | Khajiit (M) | Crescent Moon Guardian, Templar Tank (stamina, PvP) | lvl 40 | Daggerfall Covenant
    Shangri Shadowtusk | Orc (F) | Shadowtusk, Nightblade DD (stamina) | lvl 50 | Daggerfall Covenant
    (180CP)

@CirithValaria(ps4-eu)
    Topaz-dar | Khajiit (F) | Mysticat, Sorcerer DD (stamina) | lvl 5 | Aldmeri Dominion
    Her-Frozen-Heart | Argonian (F) | Frozen Shield, Warden Tank (magicka) | lvl 5 | Daggerfall Covenant
    Neazgûl | Redguard (F) | Bear Matron, Warden DD (stamina) | lvl 50 | Daggerfall Covenant
    (160CP)
  • SantieClaws
    SantieClaws
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'd like to know if Bumnog (the Orc in the harpies quest in Glenumbra) will feature heavily in the questlines for Wrothgar? Yes I have something of a thing for Bumnog and I'd like to have more Bumnog centric quests please. Possibly an entire expansion pack totally on Bumnog. Maybe something that ends up with Bumnog becoming emperor?
    Shunrr's Skooma Oasis - The Movie. A housing video like no other ...
    Find it here - https://youtube.com/user/wenxue2222

Clan Claws - now recruiting khajiit and like minded others for parties, fishing and other khajiit stuff. Contact this one for an invite.

PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

https://www.imperialtradingcompany.eu/
  • Blockz888
    Blockz888
    ✭✭✭
    Hi

I am a little obsessed with the idea of Werewolves vs Vampires. It seems to be popular to be a vampire in Cyrodiil because of the benefits, obviously there cons to it.

My question is this, what is ZOS thoughts on depth of Werewolf and Vampire progression development. Will ZOS be creating more freedom for challenging but rewarding skill tree development for these forms? Really want to emphasis on this skill tree development and not the cost of ultimate to transform.Having this "double life" opportunity in ESO is quite fun I must say.. so this also why I am asking.

Please note I am still new, haven't touched the vampire skill tree yet but I have been playing with the werewolf for a while. He is Pack leader and I feel after almost a week of playing I've finished building that skill tree.So my thoughts on including Vampire into this could be wrong.

Thank you for taking the time to read this. :)
    Leader of The Werewolf Legion, DC WW PVP Guild for Azura, we either pvping or training for pvp. If interested in joining send me an invite, brutiss.
  • AlexDougherty
    AlexDougherty
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    kijima wrote: »
    1. When are Shields going to be dyable?
    2. Also can we have metallic style dyes for our weapons, some of the colours we get are off-putting, and we would like to dye them colours we can live with?
    3. When can we craft jewellery?
    4. Will we ever get a barbershop, so we can change hairstyles and maybe tatoos and scars.

you don't see jewelry on your character, so why would you want to have jewelry dying??? ;) lol

Is English your first Language?

He asks about dying Shields and Weapons, then asks about crafting Jewelry.

It was a simple misread, he was scanning it, and just transposed dyes onto jewellery, easy to do.
    People believe what they either want to be true or what they are afraid is true!
    Wizard's first rule
    Passion rules reason
    Wizard's third rule
    Mind what people Do, not what they say, for actions betray a lie.
    Wizard's fifth rule
    Willfully turning aside from the truth is treason to one's self
    Wizard's tenth rule
  • Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO
    Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    1. Please explain why it is acceptable to award a faction 900 points an hour as a low pop bonus and how this bonus is calculated. (See EU Thornblade rage)
    2. Have you experienced Thornblade lag in your own playtime?
    3. Please give us more information on PVP updates other than imperial city.
    4. PTS PVP with the Devs - when is the next one?

Thanks.

@Solar_Breeze
    NA ~ Izanerys: Dracarys (Videos | Dracast Podcast)
    EU ~ Izanagi: Roleplay Circle (AOE Rats/ Zerg Squad / Banana Squad)
  • ShadowHvo
    ShadowHvo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Here are my questions:

1) Do you have any plans for additonal strains of Lycanthropy and Vampire bloodlines? (Like werebears and another vampire bloodline which works differently than the current.)

2) Can you please shed some light on your plans with player housing or guild housing in the future? Even though it might be far away, it would be delightful to get just a little sneak-peak.

3) Will the upcoming gear with the Darkbrotherhood, Thieves Guild, Morag Tong and Glass armor come from motifs so players can create their own items in their particular styles, or will it be set-rewards like the new undaunted armor?

4) Besides the already confirmed Senche-Tigers and Guar mounts coming in the future, is there any plans for more mount types? (Riding into battle on a giant frost-spider would be truely terrifying on the battlefield!)

5) Is there any plans to make sneak gameplay more interesting and rewarding? Naturally the famous upcoming Justice System will do that. But I'm wondering if we will ever be able to complete missions by sneaking in and stealing x-item, without any casualties, instead of needing to kill a leader of some sort to loot x-item. Perhaps something ala' pickpocketing?
    Nighren - The Shadow Striker
    Leader of Bloodlines
    -- EU --

Want to roleplay in elder scrolls online? Check out eso-rp.com
  • Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    What's happening in regards to the PVP low population bonus?

There have only been two (three if you include duplicate) developer responses to this and both have simply stated that it's working as intended and ZOS will continue to look into it.
    There has been a lot of backlash from angry players about this mechanic and wondering if it will be addressed to not help factions win campaigns.
    @Turelus - EU PC Megaserver
    "Don't count on others for help. In the end each of us is in this alone. The survivors are those who know how to look out for themselves."
This discussion has been closed.