Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Can we have an European Thornblade (EU) topic?

• ThyIronFist
    ThyIronFist
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Isbilen wrote: »
    Obus wrote: »
    2 days ago my dear. And still holding it. So 21 pm isn't prime time? This is EU Server so "prime times" are server based.

And yes, I agree we had more ppl, prolly because half DC was on Haderus trying to trade Emperors.
    8ETd23T.png
    It's not prime time when two factions are two population levels before the maximum.

And 21, really? The emperor timer is at 1d17h36m right now, and it's 18:45/19:45 for most of Europe right now. Unless you live underwater in the Atlantic ocean along with all the other European ESO players you're talking ***.

I assume most of them live underwater in the Atlantic ocean because the only thing they know to do is bunch up in a massive swarm of yellow. ^^

cabo-pulmo-marine-preserve-baja-yellow_38914_600x450.jpg
    Edited by ThyIronFist on October 20, 2014 8:08PM
    The Elder Zergs Online
    Sainur Ironfist - DK - EU - Ebonheart Pact
    Retired
  • DlSTORTlON
    DlSTORTlON
    ✭✭✭
    Laenuriel wrote: »
    Can we have a list of the Active organized PvP guilds in here, I can report from AD, the ones I know of.
    Arena
    EDC
    SWAT
    Wiege der Götter

From EP I only know Karisha's impulse spamming train and Nessi's night capture squad.

I have seen some DC raids with white tabards but I don't know their names, otherwise DC always seems like a lot of players who like to rush for the Roebeck main gate. Their skill at pointing stone trebuchets at the Roe main gate is remarkable.

*** are such an awesome guild. So awesome, their name gets blocked as an insult to others.

xD

*** = K.O.C. Keepers of Cyrodiil

Maybe you guys & girls have seen us around:

character1.png

It would be nice to know any (if they exist) DC / EP guild groups & their tabards (if used). Can't tell your corpses apart too much ;)
    Edited by DlSTORTlON on October 20, 2014 10:49PM
    ZOS - proving that incompetence is rewarded more often than not since 2007

Elder Scrolls Online - Designed by geniuses, implemented by Mr. Bean
  • Bipolo
    Bipolo
    ✭✭✭
    Lets just hope sooner or later Thornblade will be playable under stacked up, bat/impulse spamming, close to melt-down conditions.

Because removal of AoE caps is on the horizon!

So rejoice fellow kamikazi pilots, soon our enemy healers will cry out in despair as their resources go dry! The weak will perish hiding within their school of fish and hopefully Cyrodiil will feel like a chaotic feeding frenzy once again (ref. link)

ZyLBD8w.jpg

Enjoy ;)
    Edited by Bipolo on October 22, 2014 1:14AM
    Skeggǫld, Skálmǫld, Skildir ro Klofnir
    "Nords who prove themselves in battle awaken in the realm after death. Pain and illness vanish within the Hall of Valor.
    Revelry is never-ending, mead flows freely, and the greatest Nords of all time compete in tests of strength and prowess. (...)
    Through all the suffering and adversity in this world, true Nord warriors endure, for Sovngarde awaits."

- The Road to Sovngarde
  • AbraXuSeXile
    AbraXuSeXile
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    DlSTORTlON wrote: »
    Can we have a list of the Active organized PvP guilds in here, I can report from AD, the ones I know of.
    Arena
    EDC
    SWAT
    Wiege der Götter

From EP I only know Karisha's impulse spamming train and Nessi's night capture squad.

I have seen some DC raids with white tabards but I don't know their names, otherwise DC always seems like a lot of players who like to rush for the Roebeck main gate. Their skill at pointing stone trebuchets at the Roe main gate is remarkable.

*** are such an awesome guild. So awesome, their name gets blocked as an insult to others.

xD

character1.png

It would be nice to know any (if they exist) DC / EP guild groups & their tabards (if used). Can't tell your corpses apart too much ;)

I've never seen that tabard on a player that's stood up before.
    Edited by AbraXuSeXile on October 22, 2014 1:19AM
    AbraXuS
    Grand Overlord Rank 50 [First EU]
    Clan Leader of eXile
    Gaming Community - Est. 1999
    Crashing an EP Wedding | DK Emp | 1vX | Between Enemy Lines | Hate Video | 5 v Many

• Soulac
    Soulac
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Pink tabard = best tabard!
    R.I.P Dawnbreaker / Auriel´s Bow
    Member of the Arena Guild and the overpowered Banana Squad.
    Nathaerizh aka Cat - Nightblade V16 - EU

- Meow -
  • DlSTORTlON
    DlSTORTlON
    ✭✭✭
    Bipolo wrote: »
    Lets just hope sooner or later Thornblade will be playable under stacked up, bat/impulse spamming, close to melt-down conditions.

So rejoice fellow kamikazi pilots, soon our enemy healers will cry out in despair as their resources go dry! The weak will perish hiding within their school of fish and hopefully Cyrodiil will feel like a chaotic feeding frenzy once again (ref. link)

ZyLBD8w.jpg

Enjoy ;)

BombSquads were around before AoE caps and will be around long after their removal. You're pretty dumb if you can't work out how to counter no damage caps & healing caps
    Edited by DlSTORTlON on October 22, 2014 7:32AM

• DlSTORTlON
    DlSTORTlON
    ✭✭✭
    Arena
    EDC
    SWAT
    Wiege der Götter

xD

character1.png

From a guy who plays on a different campaign. Anyway; my /codex says otherwise ;)

Edited by DlSTORTlON on October 22, 2014 7:49AM

• VagabondAngel
    VagabondAngel
    ✭✭✭✭
    shidoq8 wrote: »
    carry on QQ i want to continue reading "mommy they r nightcapping"
    mommy aoe caps mommy zerg balls mommy lag go on.
    Funny, you're exactly as coherent as I thought you'd be.
    ~ Níamh ~
    ~ Ebonheart Pact ~

~ SatGNU - PC - EU ~
  • Maulkin
    Maulkin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

This hurts our feelings. I've got hurt feelings

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EuJzSTNDUGI
    Edited by Maulkin on October 22, 2014 9:44AM
    EU | PC | AD
  • Bipolo
    Bipolo
    ✭✭✭

ZyLBD8w.jpg

Enjoy ;)

BombSquads were around before AoE caps and will be around long after their removal. You're pretty dumb if you can't work out how to counter no damage caps & healing caps
    O.o
    Skeggǫld, Skálmǫld, Skildir ro Klofnir
    "Nords who prove themselves in battle awaken in the realm after death. Pain and illness vanish within the Hall of Valor.
    Revelry is never-ending, mead flows freely, and the greatest Nords of all time compete in tests of strength and prowess. (...)
    Through all the suffering and adversity in this world, true Nord warriors endure, for Sovngarde awaits."

- The Road to Sovngarde
  • Isbilen
    Isbilen
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Bomb squad is a fancy word for "mindless swarm of impulse drones", right?
  • Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just came back after two months break, I have to say the campaign now is in a far better state than it was when I left. Glad to see some enemies came back and got organised.

Impulse spam still sucks though.
    @Turelus - EU PC Megaserver
    "Don't count on others for help. In the end each of us is in this alone. The survivors are those who know how to look out for themselves."
  • ThyIronFist
    ThyIronFist
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Isbilen wrote: »

Bomb squad is a fancy word for "mindless swarm of impulse drones", right?

Pretty much.

Bats impulse bats.

OMG LOOK AT OUR 1337 BOMB GROUP
    The Elder Zergs Online
    Sainur Ironfist - DK - EU - Ebonheart Pact
    Retired
  • Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO
    Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Actually bomb squads go to great care over their ability selection based on the members within the group to maximise the effectiveness of said group. e.g synergies, ultimate variation, support players. So whilst easy to troll just saying it's bats and impulse your actually wrong and just as likely to see solo players do the same.
    Bomb squads enjoy the social aspect of an mmo playing together to achieve something greater than personal achievement.

Flame please.
    @Solar_Breeze
    NA ~ Izanerys: Dracarys (Videos | Dracast Podcast)
    EU ~ Izanagi: Roleplay Circle (AOE Rats/ Zerg Squad / Banana Squad)
  • DlSTORTlON
    DlSTORTlON
    ✭✭✭
    Actually bomb squads go to great care over their ability selection based on the members within the group to maximise the effectiveness of said group. e.g synergies, ultimate variation, support players. So whilst easy to troll just saying it's bats and impulse your actually wrong and just as likely to see solo players do the same.
    Bomb squads enjoy the social aspect of an mmo playing together to achieve something greater than personal achievement.

Flame please.

Agree

Someone else with a brain =)

• Maulkin
    Maulkin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

ZyLBD8w.jpg

Enjoy ;)

Awesome picture :D
    EU | PC | AD
  • Koensol
    Koensol
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    shidoq8 wrote: »
    carry on QQ i want to continue reading "mommy they r nightcapping"
    mommy aoe caps mommy zerg balls mommy lag go on.
    Funny, you're exactly as coherent as I thought you'd be.
    Indeed. Someone who calls himself "The legendary" shido, and continuously drives the blobtrain, I can't take seriously. Glad that is now confirmed.

• AbraXuSeXile
    AbraXuSeXile
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've never seen that tabard on a player that's stood up before.[/quote]

From a guy who plays on a different campaign. Anyway; my /codex says otherwise ;)

[/quote]

Flame please.

Agreed.

Most of the time running a bomb squad we are searching for other guilds to put our guild against it.

And most of us don't like standing outside a keep with no organisation, Avoiding red circles while an endless siege unfolds. It isnt my idea of fun or PvP.

We do bomb squads 4 days a week for a few hours, But when we arn't a train and just a PvP squad we look for bomb squads and try kill them with smaller numbers. It's a challenge and a lot of fun to fight against them being the underdog.

We play Thorn also sometimes to mess about and search trains aswell with a small group.

I don't clasify being an unorganised group or fighting an unorganised group as real PvP. It's like killing scrubs with oil, Too easy. I won't even let my guild use oil or siege wepons, It's boring and clouds the fact you actually killed them with real pvp.

Edited by AbraXuSeXile on October 22, 2014 3:24PM
    AbraXuS
    Clan Leader of eXile
    Crashing an EP Wedding | DK Emp | 1vX | Between Enemy Lines | Hate Video | 5 v Many

• Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO
    Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Just imagined Abraxus with a "real men don't meatbag" poster...
    Let's forget all the bomb groups everyone should just soul assault.
    @Solar_Breeze
  • VagabondAngel
    VagabondAngel
    ✭✭✭✭
    Actually bomb squads go to great care over their ability selection based on the members within the group to maximise the effectiveness of said group. e.g synergies, ultimate variation, support players.
    You mean like a football team? Or a military unit? That must be why they also run around in a blob flattening everything in their path too.
    So whilst easy to troll just saying it's bats and impulse your actually wrong and just as likely to see solo players do the same.
    True, though they are usually the ones that got separated from the herd and panic spam impulse before dying alone...
    So does my PvP guild but we can all see our characters and what skills we're using... We can even see our targets. It's fun, you should try it. There is a chance you might die... alot.. but you know, there are plenty of successful players and groups with good AP score rates who don't blob.
    Flame please.
    Sorry? You mean fire ring? Fire ring and batswarm?
    Edited by VagabondAngel on October 22, 2014 4:09PM
    ~ Níamh ~
    ~ Ebonheart Pact ~

~ SatGNU - PC - EU ~
  • AbraXuSeXile
    AbraXuSeXile
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just imagined Abraxus with a "real men don't meatbag" poster...
    Let's forget all the bomb groups everyone should just soul assault.

Lol :)

Yeah dunno why everyone is crying about bomb squads, the soul assaulters need gassing :smiley: P

The worst thing is, because of you i keep soul assault on my bar now to send you receipt's, however when i go home i end up soul assaulting people for lols, and as emporer :blush:
    AbraXuS
    Clan Leader of eXile

• VagabondAngel
    VagabondAngel
    ✭✭✭✭
    I don't know... In a way I feel a small sense of satisfaction if someone feels desperate enough to use an ultimate attack to kill just me.

Even more annoyingly, as a Templar I often out-heal soul assault anyway.

Gutted...
    Edited by VagabondAngel on October 22, 2014 4:15PM
    ~ Níamh ~
    ~ Ebonheart Pact ~

~ SatGNU - PC - EU ~
  • AbraXuSeXile
    AbraXuSeXile
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't know... In a way I feel a small sense of satisfaction if someone feels desperate enough to use an ultimate attack to kill just me.

Gutted...

Better to shield through it and kill the melee enemy around you, Unfortuntely when inzangi's soul assault squad hunt me down im usually at my weakest :(
    AbraXuS
    Clan Leader of eXile

• Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO
    Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

Gutted...

Better to shield through it and kill the melee enemy around you, Unfortuntely when Izanagi's soul assault squad hunt me down im usually at my weakest :(

You must be weak all the time <3;)

Also try healing through coordinated attacks vaga ^^
    @Solar_Breeze
  • VagabondAngel
    VagabondAngel
    ✭✭✭✭
    You mean several people at once using their ultimate ability to kill one target?

/speechless
    ~ Níamh ~
    ~ Ebonheart Pact ~

~ SatGNU - PC - EU ~
  • Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO
    Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Actually bomb squads go to great care over their ability selection based on the members within the group to maximise the effectiveness of said group. e.g synergies, ultimate variation, support players.
    You mean like a football team? Or a military unit? That must be why they also run around in a blob flattening everything in their path too.
    So whilst easy to troll just saying it's bats and impulse your actually wrong and just as likely to see solo players do the same.
    True, though they are usually the ones that got separated from the herd and panic spam impulse before dying alone...
    So does my PvP guild but we can all see our characters and what skills we're using... We can even see our targets. It's fun, you should try it. There is a chance you might die... alot.. but you know, there are plenty of successful players and groups with good AP score rates who don't blob.
    Flame please.
    Sorry? You mean fire ring? Fire ring and batswarm?

1. No I mean ability selection very few people use impulse. (Edit: in my groups)
    2. I can see all my abilities and who they are hitting when in a bomb group. Turn your graphics options up.
    3. I do all forms of pvp, solo, duo, small group, small raid, bomb. It's one way to keep the same content interesting
    Edited by Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO on October 22, 2014 4:51PM
    @Solar_Breeze
  • Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO
    Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    You mean several people at once using their ultimate ability to kill one target?

/speechless

Yep it's amazing XD
    @Solar_Breeze
  • Grim13
    Grim13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    In Europe we dont fancy bragging as much as the Americans do ;)

Class, grace, less is more and all that...

Just to make it obvious so I dont offend anyone, I am kidding ofc. I have nothing against any nationality, I even have family in the States.

lol "I have a friend who is American".
  • Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO
    Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    My spys in a certain blue group captured the moment when @AbraXuSeXile came to Thornblade last...

NHrVQEU.png
    Edited by Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO on October 23, 2014 10:39AM
    @Solar_Breeze
  • Isbilen
    Isbilen
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Flame please.

Agree

Someone else with a brain =)

Are you sure you agree with his point on abilitiy selection?
    oxaBoCG.png