Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Where is the Ice Wraith Pet?

• Nox_Aeterna
    Nox_Aeterna
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    *looks at calendar. looks at in-game mail*
    2.5 business days left in September.

I would look again when it was 5 secs to go.

Zen is slow.
    "Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity."
    -Hanlon's razor
  • Artemiisia
    Artemiisia
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    just dont go too sleep and keep looking, its like if you build it they will come kinda thing
  • Elsonso
    Elsonso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The ZOS employee who sent it was banned for spamming and we have to wait a couple days for the ban to be lifted. :smile:
    PC NA/EU: @Elsonso
    XBox EU/NA: @ElsonsoJannus
    X/Twitter: ElsonsoJannus
  • ZOS_AmeliaR
    ZOS_AmeliaR
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    *double-checks calendar* Sweet, we still have time!
    Sorry, guys. We weren’t able to deliver the ice wraith pets this week as we’d told you we would earlier in this thread. We’ll update everyone as soon as we know when you can expect them.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Facebook | Twitter | Google+ | Tumblr | Pinterest | YouTube | ESO Knowledge Base
    Staff Post
  • ers101284b14_ESO
    ers101284b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Sorry, guys. We weren’t able to deliver the ice wraith pets this week as we’d told you we would earlier in this thread. We’ll update everyone as soon as we know when you can expect them.

Better hide cause ***** about to hit the fan.
  • Artemiisia
    Artemiisia
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    yeahhhh hit the fan, it makes nice noises :D
  • Csub
    Csub
    ✭✭✭✭✭

About a pet that many people said they don't care about as it takes.bag space? Funny when such people complain about not getting it though :D
    "The Divines gave you a nose for a reason, Tharn. So you can keep your mouth shut and still keep breathing. - Lyris Titanborn
  • ers101284b14_ESO
    ers101284b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Csub wrote: »

About a pet that many people said they don't care about as it takes.bag space? Funny when such people complain about not getting it though :D

I've noticed that.
    "WE DON"T WANT THE PET!!!! WHERE THE #$%$&&^*& IS IT?
    ?!!"
  • Artemiisia
    Artemiisia
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    dude ers with alot of weird numbers after your name, ZoS cant win on this forum, its hate or luv :D
  • AaronMB
    AaronMB
    ✭✭✭

There's something worse than naysayers: loyal subscription-payers rightfully turned bitter.

You're fumbling, yet again.
    Edited by AaronMB on September 26, 2014 7:20PM
  • ers101284b14_ESO
    ers101284b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Artemiisia wrote: »
    dude ers with alot of weird numbers after your name, ZoS cant win on this forum, its hate or luv :D

They really can't. I'm gonna send them some sweet rolls.
  • Defatank
    Defatank
    ✭✭✭✭
    And I was just thinking that maybe mine had melted in the mailbox due heat exposure :P None the less whenever we do get them will be cool :) Thank you for the update @ZOS_AmeliaR‌
  • AlnilamE
    AlnilamE
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    *double-checks calendar* Sweet, we still have time!Sorry, guys. We weren’t able to deliver the ice wraith pets this week as we’d told you we would earlier in this thread. We’ll update everyone as soon as we know when you can expect them.

bwahahahahahaha!!!
    I needed that laugh. :-)
    The Moot Councillor
  • Nox_Aeterna
    Nox_Aeterna
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeap , nothing outside the expected.

If they did a good work when it came to this kind of thing , then i would actually be surprised, but ofc that aint gonna happen as long as we are talking about zen here :P.
    -Hanlon's razor
  • AlexDougherty
    AlexDougherty
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Csub wrote: »

I've noticed that.
    "WE DON"T WANT THE PET!!!! WHERE THE #$%$&&^*& IS IT?
    ?!!"

Lol, people can't live with them, can't hit them repeatedly with a shovel.

Please note Humour involved here.
    People believe what they either want to be true or what they are afraid is true!
    Wizard's first rule
    Passion rules reason
    Wizard's third rule
    Mind what people Do, not what they say, for actions betray a lie.
    Wizard's fifth rule
    Willfully turning aside from the truth is treason to one's self
    Wizard's tenth rule
  • Darkonflare15
    Darkonflare15
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Really, should make the loyalty program reward for four months instead of three months since you miss your mark.
  • KingRebz
    KingRebz
    ✭✭✭
    yall are too harsh on the moderator man chill..although this is ridiculous just be a little more patient...what is update 4 not enough for everyone now that a pet makes it all better?
    V14 Sorceror [Ebonheart]
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The Freezer must have went on the fritz....
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• SG_Celerrimus
    SG_Celerrimus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_AmeliaR,
    Bit disappointed that it seems near impossible to send out a pet, is there a reason why it didn't get sent out this week? I mean, the silence is kinda unresting and suspicious, very negative all in all.
    Edited by SG_Celerrimus on September 26, 2014 11:09PM
  • MasterSpatula
    MasterSpatula
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Eh, Wraiths probably caused Ultimate damage to tick against the player instead of enemies or made all Scuttlers invisible or something. We're just lucky they didn't release them first then clean up the damage a week later.
    Edited by MasterSpatula on September 26, 2014 11:13PM
    "A probable impossibility is preferable to an improbable possibility." - Aristotle
  • Darkonflare15
    Darkonflare15
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    KingRebz wrote: »
    yall are too harsh on the moderator man chill..although this is ridiculous just be a little more patient...what is update 4 not enough for everyone now that a pet makes it all better?
    Not really, I just wanted the pet. It has nothing to do with update 4. Though since you brought update 4 up.

In all honesty it did not bring anything worthwhile for me. I have not even reach Craglorn yet so the new content is pretty much useless for me. The update brought me a lot problems and the one thing I wanted fix from the update still does not work.

I just really wanted the loyalty pet because it would make me feel better from all the inconsistent problems I had since I started playing this game. Is that too hard to ask for one thing that would work on time. I love the game but ever time I find something good about it. It gets broken in each update or never gets fixed.
  • SgtPepperUK
    SgtPepperUK
    ✭✭✭

It's not about the pet, it's about yet another broken promise and, worse still, a promise that really shouldn't be all that hard to keep.

• AngryNord
    AngryNord
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Bit disappointed that it seems near impossible to send out a pet, is there a reason why it didn't get sent out this week? I mean, the silence is kinda unresting and suspicious, very negative all in all.

They likely haven't even made it yet..
  • AlexDougherty
    AlexDougherty
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

It's not about the pet, it's about yet another broken promise and, worse still, a promise that really shouldn't be all that hard to keep.

True, but I can live with it, I'm still enjoying the game.
    People believe what they either want to be true or what they are afraid is true!
    Wizard's first rule
    Passion rules reason
    Wizard's third rule
    Wizard's fifth rule
    Wizard's tenth rule
  • Nox_Aeterna
    Nox_Aeterna
    ✭✭✭✭✭

But you know you can count on them to not keep their promises and deliver.

Which is still something right :P?
    -Hanlon's razor
  • pirate3
    pirate3
    ✭✭✭
    Will there be an option to disable these? I'd rather not have to see them.
  • b92303008rwb17_ESO
    b92303008rwb17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_AmeliaR,
    Hi, guys. We're aware of this issue and actively investigating the cause behind it. Sorry about all the inconvenience and disappointment but please bear with us. We'll keep you updated as much as possible.

Doesn't this sound like typical ZOS response? Probably 90% of the staff comments on the forum are pretty much like this kind of nonsense. Why don't you get rid of the CS people and community managers acting like clowns (maybe keep Gina and Jessica for the ESO live episode) and hire some more real competent developers because I can do this kind of communication work for you FREE. How does that sound :wink:
  • smeeprocketnub19_ESO
    smeeprocketnub19_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_AmeliaR,
    Hi, guys. We're aware of this issue and actively investigating the cause behind it. Sorry about all the inconvenience and disappointment but please bear with us. We'll keep you updated as much as possible.

Doesn't this sound like typical ZOS response? Probably 90% of the staff comments on the forum are pretty much like this kind of nonsense. Why don't you get rid of the CS people and community managers acting like clowns (maybe keep Gina and Jessica for the ESO live episode) and hire some more real competent developers because I can do this kind of communication work for you FREE. How does that sound :wink:

Acting like clowns? They are delivering the messages they are told to deliver. Christ, give them a break. If you are gonna hate on anyone, keep it to the developers.
    Dear Sister, I do not spread rumors, I create them.
  • AlexDougherty
    AlexDougherty
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    pirate3 wrote: »
    Will there be an option to disable these? I'd rather not have to see them.

No more than there is an option to disable seeing other pets.
    Wizard's first rule
    Passion rules reason
    Wizard's third rule
    Wizard's fifth rule
    Wizard's tenth rule
  • Elsonso
    Elsonso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Code of Conduct clearly states:

"2.5 You may not harass, threaten, embarrass, or cause distress to another customer or guest using ZeniMax sites and Services. This includes but is not limited to verbal attacks, unwanted messaging, personal attacks, references to clowns, stalking or any other undesired behavior used to cause discomfort or disrupt another customer's experience. At all times users will refrain from attacking Age, Race, Disability, Sexual Orientation, National Origin, Pregnancy, Gender or any other protected category under Federal or Maryland State law."

PC NA/EU: @Elsonso
    XBox EU/NA: @ElsonsoJannus
    X/Twitter: ElsonsoJannus