The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Where is the Ice Wraith Pet?

Wodwo
Wodwo
✭✭✭
I haven't got mine in the mail yet, and wondered if any of you had maybe got it? I would have thought that we would have got this with update 4, however I would like some confirmation from ZOS as to when we can expect this.
  • Caspur
    Caspur
    ✭✭✭
    I have not yet received mine. I haven't seen anyone with one either. I would like to know when we are going to get them as well.
    A place where everything and nothing exists, this is my playground.
  • Potenza
    Potenza
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh yea, weren't we supposed to get the loyalty pet gift? Nothing in sight here.
  • Csub
    Csub
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    They said in September, still have 2 weeks left of it. Let's hope we will get them soon, though!
    "The Divines gave you a nose for a reason, Tharn. So you can keep your mouth shut and still keep breathing. - Lyris Titanborn
  • Anxileel
    Anxileel
    ✭✭✭
    I hope this comes soon because I wants me a pet.
    The Argonians shall rise and the CHEESE will be endless.
  • ers101284b14_ESO
    ers101284b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    You'll see in 11 days.
  • MornaBaine
    MornaBaine
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    What I don't understand is what's up with the weird pets? Couldn't we have some actual pet-like animals as pets? Like cats and/or more dogs? As incredibly annoyed as I am by the fact that only Steam people got the wolfhound (because I REALLY WANTED ONE but noooo.... *I* foolishly bought the Imperial edition!) when I see them I'm even more annoyed by how badly they are done, especially the face. Cats, on the other hand, they did a great job with! So...what's up with that ZoS???
    PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

• AlnilamE
    AlnilamE
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    MornaBaine wrote: »
    What I don't understand is what's up with the weird pets? Couldn't we have some actual pet-like animals as pets? Like cats and/or more dogs? As incredibly annoyed as I am by the fact that only Steam people got the wolfhound (because I REALLY WANTED ONE but noooo.... *I* foolishly bought the Imperial edition!) when I see them I'm even more annoyed by how badly they are done, especially the face. Cats, on the other hand, they did a great job with! So...what's up with that ZoS???

You get to play as an Imperial and craft Imperial style without having to get the most expensive motif in the game. Not to mention the horse (I've had to buy horses for all my toons).

I think you got the better end of the deal.

I know some people are upset they can't get the wolfhound, but I'm not sure how I feel about ZOS making them availabe in their store.
    The Moot Councillor
  • leeux
    leeux
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm sure they struggling to keep the Cold Chain intact... it's a logistics feat :D
    I'd hate to receive a molten pet! :smile:

</jk>
    PC/NA - Proud old member of the Antique Ordinatus Populus

My chars
    Liana Amnell (AD mSorc L50+, ex EP) =x= Lehnnan Klennett (AD mTemplar L50+ Healer/Support ) =x= Ethim Amnell (AD mDK L50+, ex DC)
    Leinwyn Valaene (AD mSorc L50+) =x= Levus Artorias (AD mDK-for-now L50+) =x= Madril Ulessen (AD mNB L50+) =x= Lyra Amnis (AD not-Stamplar-yet L50+)
    I only PvP on AD chars

~~ «And blossoms anew beneath tomorrow's sun >>»
    ~~ «I am forever swimming around, amidst this ocean world we call home... >>»
    ~~ "Let strength be granted so the world might be mended... so the world might be mended."
    ~~ "Slash the silver chain that binds thee to life"
    ~~ Our cries will shrill, the air will moan and crash into the dawn. >>
    ~~ The sands of time were eroded by the river of constant change >>
  • Surfinginhawaii
    Surfinginhawaii
    ✭✭✭
    Another useless item that takes up bank or inventory space :) .
  • Varicite
    Varicite
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    AlnilamE wrote: »

You get to play as an Imperial and craft Imperial style without having to get the most expensive motif in the game. Not to mention the horse (I've had to buy horses for all my toons).

I know some people are upset they can't get the wolfhound, but I'm not sure how I feel about ZOS making them availabe in their store.

You could buy the Imperial edition on Steam and get the wolfhound along w/ all of the perks listed.

I got the Explorer's Pack for preorder though, and can make any race on any faction, and that I love way more than the doggy, personally. That's something Steam doesn't get.

/shrug
  • ZOS_AmeliaR
    ZOS_AmeliaR
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I haven't got mine in the mail yet, and wondered if any of you had maybe got it? I would have thought that we would have got this with update 4, however I would like some confirmation from ZOS as to when we can expect this.
    We'll be sending out the High Hrothgar Wraith pets next week.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Facebook | Twitter | Google+ | Tumblr | Pinterest | YouTube | ESO Knowledge Base
    Staff Post
  • ers101284b14_ESO
    ers101284b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

The 30th isn't next week :(

I was hoping you would make them suffer.
  • AlnilamE
    AlnilamE
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Varicite wrote: »

You could buy the Imperial edition on Steam and get the wolfhound along w/ all of the perks listed.

I got the Explorer's Pack for preorder though, and can make any race on any faction, and that I love way more than the doggy, personally. That's something Steam doesn't get.

/shrug

I have the explorer pack as well. Oddly enough, only one of my 5 toons is out of alliance.
    The Moot Councillor
  • darkdruidssb14_ESO
    darkdruidssb14_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    I have the explorer pack as well. Oddly enough, only one of my 5 toons is out of alliance.

I didn't do it on purpose, but all of my characters are out of alliance. Breton Sorcerer on EP... Imperial Templar on EP (that doesn't count to me). Then my Dark Elf Dragon Knight, Khajiit Night Blade and High Elf Templar on DC.
  • Lazrael
    Lazrael
    ✭✭✭

Haha! You should know that ZOS never does anything in a timely fashion.
    Artists and Theives...
  • AngryNord
    AngryNord
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Csub wrote: »
    They said in September

I don't think they specified the year, though?
  • Varicite
    Varicite
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    AngryNord wrote: »
    Csub wrote: »
    They said in September

I don't think they specified the year, though?

Ogod, don't give them ideas...
  • ers101284b14_ESO
    ers101284b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Lazrael wrote: »

Haha! You should know that ZOS never does anything in a timely fashion.

My idea would be to make it come in 2 weeks not next week. Although next Saturday is the 27th so that is close to the 30th. Suffer Puny Mortals!!!! MWAHAHAHAHAHA
    Edited by ers101284b14_ESO on September 20, 2014 3:39PM
  • AlexDougherty
    AlexDougherty
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

I didn't do it on purpose, but all of my characters are out of alliance. Breton Sorcerer on EP... Imperial Templar on EP (that doesn't count to me). Then my Dark Elf Dragon Knight, Khajiit Night Blade and High Elf Templar on DC.

Me too, except I did do it on purpose, I sort of felt that winding up in the correct faction was too much of a stretch of coincidence, so I chose the wrong factions for them.

I have a Khajiit Templar in the DC faction.
    A Altmer Sorceror in the EP faction.
    A Dunmer Dragonknight in the AD faction.
    And An Argonian Nightblade in the AD faction too. (will have to try him again).
    People believe what they either want to be true or what they are afraid is true!
    Wizard's first rule
    Passion rules reason
    Wizard's third rule
    Mind what people Do, not what they say, for actions betray a lie.
    Wizard's fifth rule
    Willfully turning aside from the truth is treason to one's self
    Wizard's tenth rule
  • dharbert
    dharbert
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I hope it never gets released. It will be just like the annoying summoned Twilight pet. There will be a hundred 8-year olds with these things floating in everyone's face in banks and crafting areas everywhere.
  • AlexDougherty
    AlexDougherty
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    dharbert wrote: »
    I hope it never gets released. It will be just like the annoying summoned Twilight pet. There will be a hundred 8-year olds with these things floating in everyone's face in banks and crafting areas everywhere.

Summoned Twilight isn't a pet, it's a familiar, totally different kettle of fish. But yes, Sorceror's should dismiss them in banks and crafting it.
    People believe what they either want to be true or what they are afraid is true!
    Wizard's first rule
    Passion rules reason
    Wizard's third rule
    Mind what people Do, not what they say, for actions betray a lie.
    Wizard's fifth rule
    Willfully turning aside from the truth is treason to one's self
    Wizard's tenth rule
  • Rune_Relic
    Rune_Relic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Is there a pet limit or can I take 100 pets into battle in 5 years time ?
    Curious ?
    PVP would be epic :/
    Edited by Rune_Relic on September 20, 2014 4:39PM
    Anything that can be exploited will be exploited
  • Vizier
    Vizier
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rune_Relic wrote: »
    Curious ?

OK Noah. PvP would not be epic with menagerie trailing every player. Good grief can you imagine pets everywhere. Not just "NO" but "Hell NO."

Epic....Pfft. No I don't thing so.

Someone asked about cats and dogs. Zeni said they are going to release a dog pet but it's only going to be one and a single color....pathetic.
  • smeeprocketnub19_ESO
    smeeprocketnub19_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Vizier wrote: »
    Rune_Relic wrote: »
    Curious ?

OK Noah. PvP would not be epic with menagerie trailing every player. Good grief can you imagine pets everywhere. Not just "NO" but "Hell NO."

Epic....Pfft. No I don't thing so.

Someone asked about cats and dogs. Zeni said they are going to release a dog pet but it's only going to be one and a single color....pathetic.

those trophy pets get unsummoned in cyrodiil actually. They were revealing stealthed players' locations.
    Dear Sister, I do not spread rumors, I create them.
  • rwelshmub17_ESO
    rwelshmub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    I have explorer pack and imperial edition and getting the crab or monkey wasn't part of my reason to get it. It was for the horse, faction choice etc. even though I have the monkey following me around I don't consider a vanity pet a suitable "gift" for a loyalty program. Give me something I can use, maybe even a loyalty catalogue where once you qualify you go and pick from a list of choices. Have the vanity pet as an option there for those who want them. Hey even in real life work places after years of service many places have such a catalogue with choices.
    This vanity pet will sit in my mail box with the crab, won't waist an inventory slot on it.
  • DarthDonut
    DarthDonut
    ✭✭
    dharbert wrote: »
    I think it's awesome and will certainly use it, I don't see why it bothers you.

"What is better - to be born good, or to overcome your evil nature through great effort?"
    -Paarthurnax
  • Darkonflare15
    Darkonflare15
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Ok it has been a full week and it is the next week. So where are the pets. Is they coming tomorrow or today because if not than this comment would be a false statement and I will be very sad. :(
  • AngryNord
    AngryNord
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Seriously, people actually believed they'd get this pet???
  • Davadin
    Davadin
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Today is the 26th... a week after your post...
    August Palatine Davadin Bloodstrake - Nord Dragon Knight - PC NA - Gray Host
    Greymoor 6.0.7 PvP : Medium 2H/SnB The Destroyer
    Dragonhold 5.2.11 PvE : Medium DW/2H The Blood Furnace
    March 2021 (too lazy to add CP) PvP: Medium DW/Bow The Stabber
  • FearlessAce
    FearlessAce
    ✭✭✭
    *looks at calendar. looks at in-game mail*
    2.5 business days left in September.