The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Where is the Ice Wraith Pet?

• Maotti
    Maotti
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The Ice Wraith must have melted. :p

3 hours left now till October 1st here. :p
    Edited by Maotti on September 30, 2014 6:49PM
    PC EU
  • emeraldbay
    emeraldbay
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Maotti_Nor wrote: »

Hmm...they should've invested in a freezer. Or an ice mage.
  • Lionxoft
    Lionxoft
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    emeraldbay wrote: »
    Maotti_Nor wrote: »

Hmm...they should've invested in a freezer. Or an ice mage.

The Ice mages are all busy trolling archers with their ice walls.
  • Phantax
    Phantax
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I haven't got mine in the mail yet, and wondered if any of you had maybe got it? I would have thought that we would have got this with update 4, however I would like some confirmation from ZOS as to when we can expect this.
    We'll be sending out the High Hrothgar Wraith pets next week.

Another Zenimax comment that lacks any weight or integrity !

:(
    High Elf Sorcerer VR12 - Destro / Resto Staff
    I'm a werewolf. If you vamps don't like it.... Bite me !
    We're not retreating... we're advancing in a different direction !
  • Woogawoman
    Woogawoman
    ✭✭✭
    If they said the delay was because they were working to put pets (and trophies) into a separate area of inventory/not take up bag space, I would wait happily.

But that's not going to happen, is it?
    Aetherium Oblivion Alliance - 40+ Mature Gamers Guild (NA)
  • Gythral
    Gythral
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    1 great thing about this delay is there's no Ice Wraith filling a much needed bag space on 1 of my mules...
    “Be as a tower, that, firmly set,
    Shakes not its top for any blast that blows!”
    Dante Alighieri, The Divine Comedy
  • Paparoski
    Paparoski
    ✭✭
    Wolfshead wrote: »
    KingRebz wrote: »
    yall are too harsh on the moderator man chill..although this is ridiculous just be a little more patient...what is update 4 not enough for everyone now that a pet makes it all better?

It's not about the pet, it's about yet another broken promise and, worse still, a promise that really shouldn't be all that hard to keep.

Broken promise shall we talk about borken promise in world off mmo i just have to say 1 word BLIZZCON.

Blizzard is best company to promise thing at blizzcon that the are go to add in there next expansion and when that expansion is come many thing that is promise is not add to the game at all and when you post and ask about in there forum if you are lucky the wont answer at all but if you are unlucky the will delete your post.

And you upset about a borken promise about pet you do know that 2 day left on this month and we have downtime today and tomorrow so we can still get our pet in time. Beside i don't care much about pet i'm just glad that ZoS recognize that the have loyal customer for the are those mmo company that don't gave a rat ass about there loyal customer.

loyal what ? I am sorry but just the steam pet is a proof that this is totally not true...
    And there is a lot more of where that came from.
    (btw we were not talking about blizzard)
    "When the snows fall and the white winds blow, the lone wolf dies but the pack survives." – Eddard Stark
  • poodlemasterb16_ESO
    poodlemasterb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is stupid. Where is the dog you promised us? I'll pony up $10 for a dog for my Enchanter, I'm deleting the Ice Wraith.
  • Srugzal
    Srugzal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Artemiisia wrote: »
    dude ers with alot of weird numbers after your name, ZoS cant win on this forum, its hate or luv :D

They really can't. I'm gonna send them some sweet rolls.

No. Send them to me, so I can comfort myself with them until the ice wraith that I DESERVE and NEED gets here.
    Edited by Srugzal on September 30, 2014 7:26PM
  • ers101284b14_ESO
    ers101284b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Srugzal wrote: »
    Artemiisia wrote: »
    dude ers with alot of weird numbers after your name, ZoS cant win on this forum, its hate or luv :D

They really can't. I'm gonna send them some sweet rolls.

No. Send them to me, so I can comfort myself with them until the ice wraith that I DESERVE and NEED gets here.

NO! The Ice wraith is for Loyal customers. you deserve no Ice Wraith you deserve no Sweet Rolls.
    Edited by ers101284b14_ESO on September 30, 2014 7:27PM
  • kitsinni
    kitsinni
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Only 9 more days till it comes. People that subbed day one will have to pay for a 7th month to get a 3 month gift of course.
  • TequilaFire
    TequilaFire
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    What's the rush?
    The new pet will just break another Nightblade skill anyway.
    (Just joking!)
  • MrTtheDK
    MrTtheDK
    ✭✭✭
    I just finished reading this thread...its a pet...period. If anything this is reinforcement on why giving a timetable is not always the best idea because if you can't deliver then people get upset that the REWARD wasn't given when it was promised. Things happen...get over it. Your doing a great job on the game Zenimax!
    Main:
    DC- Diablo Azul , Mr T

Alts: Nerf Something or Another

Guild: - Imperial City Police
    RIP Guilds: Purple, WKB, Eight Divines, Rage, What Mechanics, Entropy Rising
    Game: @TalosSeptim
  • kitsinni
    kitsinni
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    MrTtheDK wrote: »
    I just finished reading this thread...its a pet...period. If anything this is reinforcement on why giving a timetable is not always the best idea because if you can't deliver then people get upset that the REWARD wasn't given when it was promised. Things happen...get over it. Your doing a great job on the game Zenimax!

It is a three month reward that is going to take 7 months of subscription to get .. that is not great that is just silly. They didn't have to offer the thing.
  • ZOS_MichelleA
    ZOS_MichelleA
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi there, everyone. Get your mittens ready, because the High Hrothgar Wraiths are coming! We have begun to send them out to players who qualify for them. :)
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Facebook | Twitter | Google+ | Tumblr | Pinterest | YouTube | ESO Knowledge Base
    Staff Post
  • ers101284b14_ESO
    ers101284b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Got mine
  • eNumbra
    eNumbra
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Why are you waiting to be given a pet, go tame a wild one like a true nord.
  • radiostar
    radiostar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Called it on the midnight surprise! :smiley:
    "Billions upon Billions of Stars"
  • c0rp
    c0rp
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just got my email stating I am getting my pet.
    Force weapon swap to have priority over EVERYTHING. Close enough.
    Make stamina builds even with magicka builds.
    Disable abilities while holding block.
    Give us a REASON to do dungeons more than once.
    Remove PVP AoE CAP. It is ruining Cyrodiil.
    Fix/Remove Forward Camps. They are ruining Cyrodiil.
    Impenetrability needs to REDUCE CRIT DAMAGE. Not negate entire builds.
    Werewolf is not equal to Vamps/Bats.
  • ers101284b14_ESO
    ers101284b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    radiostar wrote: »
    Called it on the midnight surprise! :smiley:
    3 in the afternoon here. Which would make it about 4 Maryland time I believe so not exactly Midnight surprise. Unless your in EU or something but then you have to go by NA time.
  • TequilaFire
    TequilaFire
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    My email is slow...
    Just got the email. :)
  • Dominoid
    Dominoid
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
  • Soloeus
    Soloeus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi there, everyone. Get your mittens ready, because the High Hrothgar Wraiths are coming! We have begun to send them out to players who qualify for them. :)

Who qualifies?

Within; Without.
  • ZOS_MichelleA
    ZOS_MichelleA
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Soloeus wrote: »
    Who qualifies?
    All customers who have accrued 90 days of paid time by Sept. 17, 2014 will receive a loyalty pet. Should your account accrue 90 days of paid game time after this date, rest assured that ongoing checks will be run monthly granting this pet to players who reach this milestone in the future.
    Edited by ZOS_MichelleA on September 30, 2014 8:20PM
    Facebook | Twitter | Google+ | Tumblr | Pinterest | YouTube | ESO Knowledge Base
    Staff Post
  • RedMiniStapler
    RedMiniStapler
    ✭✭✭
    of course, I cancel the subscription yesterday, and they send out email and sending out the pet today. just my luck :|
  • Lord Stark
    Lord Stark
    ✭✭✭
    So I take it that everyone didn't get their pets at once? I know I had enough game time but I didn't get anything. Maybe mine did melt!
    Lord Stark of Winterfell - VR14 Dk - NA server - Thornblade - Eminent Gaming
  • ZOS_MichelleA
    ZOS_MichelleA
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lord Stark wrote: »
    So I take it that everyone didn't get their pets at once? I know I had enough game time but I didn't get anything. Maybe mine did melt!
    They are still going out; if you still don't have your frosty friend by tomorrow morning, please contact our Customer Support Team to schedule a meeting with your Wraith!
    Staff Post
  • BigM
    BigM
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Got mine and thank you.
    “The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.”
    ― Stephen Hawking
  • Lord Stark
    Lord Stark
    ✭✭✭
    Cool beans thank's!
    Lord Stark of Winterfell - VR14 Dk - NA server - Thornblade - Eminent Gaming
  • KriHavok
    KriHavok
    ✭✭✭✭
    Got mine as soon as I logged on this evening, thank you for this token of appreciation and I look forward to what you release in the future!
    UESP Staffer & Wiki Editor