The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
The maintenance is complete, and the PTS is now back online and patch 10.0.2 is available.

PTS Patch Notes v1.2.2

• hamon
    hamon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Vuron wrote: »
    People are just taking this you can play how ever you want thing way to serious, That statement it true you CAN play how you want, however what most people fail to realize is that it does not continue to go on stating that if you do choose to play how ever you want that you will still be just as good as everyone else. If that was the case, then every class would have the same skills and passive but with different names and animations and I am sure we can all agree on how crappy a game like that is, unless you just want to play an MMO for Pvp only, in which cse there used to be a game on the PC called Fury which was such a game and it was awesome but it was pvp only no gear no items just everyone gets the same list of skills to choose from and you kill each other to see who was better prepared or just more skilled, sadly however this game no longer is up and running so goodluck finding another game like it.

I've posted the same argument in threads, but people either refuse to listen or don't want to acknowledge the truth.

It's basic common sense. I can't run around naked, fight with my bare hands, and slap 5 random skills on my bar and expect to be just as effective as someone thats spent a hundred hours testing a build.

The "but ZOS said we could" is getting really old. Wake up.

Sure, we hope that stamina builds and weapon skills become viable, but there will still be a meta and an optimal build for each class and it may not be the one you want to play.

thats a strawman arguement not common sense as you claim. common sense would dictate that you cant run around naked.. thats why nobody has asked for anything that stupid to be viable. Yet you go ahead and use that as a counter arguement for folk quite reasonable expecting that classes and all weapon choices to be on par or at least failry close.

however that clearly isnt the case is it.

the 3 armour types are utterly not on par
    the weapon types are clearly not on par
    the 4 classes are clearly not on par.

so you have play the way you want being modified into use light armour, staffs, and sorc or DK .... or else be very sub par.

thats a million miles from being able to play the way you want. and has nothing to do with expecting to run around naked. so perhaps you should apply some common sense yourself.

• rwood0604_ESO
    rwood0604_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    hamon wrote: »
    People are just taking this you can play how ever you want thing way to serious, That statement it true you CAN play how you want, however what most people fail to realize is that it does not continue to go on stating that if you do choose to play how ever you want that you will still be just as good as everyone else. If that was the case, then every class would have the same skills and passive but with different names and animations and I am sure we can all agree on how crappy a game like that is, unless you just want to play an MMO for Pvp only, in which cse there used to be a game on the PC called Fury which was such a game and it was awesome but it was pvp only no gear no items just everyone gets the same list of skills to choose from and you kill each other to see who was better prepared or just more skilled, sadly however this game no longer is up and running so goodluck finding another game like it.

I've posted the same argument in threads, but people either refuse to listen or don't want to acknowledge the truth.

It's basic common sense. I can't run around naked, fight with my bare hands, and slap 5 random skills on my bar and expect to be just as effective as someone thats spent a hundred hours testing a build.

Sure, we hope that stamina builds and weapon skills become viable, but there will still be a meta and an optimal build for each class and it may not be the one you want to play.

thats a strawman arguement not common sense as you claim. common sense would dictate that you cant run around naked.. thats why nobody has asked for anything that stupid to be viable. Yet you go ahead and use that as a counter arguement for folk quite reasonable expecting that classes and all weapon choices to be on par or at least failry close.

so you have play the way you want being modified into use light armour, staffs, and sorc or DK .... or else be very sub par.

thats a million miles from being able to play the way you want. and has nothing to do with expecting to run around naked. so perhaps you should apply some common sense yourself.
    hamon wrote: »

Once again I said there is nothing stopping you from playing how you want, there was never a promised made to that statement saying that if you did you would be just as good as everyone else and that is the point you seem to be missing.
  • Selodaoc
    Selodaoc
    ✭✭✭
    Wow these are awful ideas.

Removing the debuff from siphon would make us have infinite resources with no drawback except 1 less slot (Bad Idea).

Pressure point gives 15/30% crit!? Why not just give NBs 100% crit... I hate the idea that crit rates can even get to the point they can. Crits should be rare but even if I didn't think they should be that rare 15/30% would bring my crit to close to 75% and I should not be critting more than I hit normally.

Veil strike give healing? Why should you main damage ability give a heal when it already gives you speed or armor reduction and also stuns from stealth? That just makes no sense.

Cloak just needs a fix, not a buff. If it worked correctly we would have no problems with it.

NB skills using stamina, ok this one I agree with. Siphon should be magicka but veil strike, assassins blade.. things like that should be stamina.

Like sorcerer, lots of resourcemanagment, can heal themselves on all dmg, and can easily surpass 75% crit.Cloak def need buffs.
  • rwood0604_ESO
    rwood0604_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Selodaoc wrote: »

Removing the debuff from siphon would make us have infinite resources with no drawback except 1 less slot (Bad Idea).

Pressure point gives 15/30% crit!? Why not just give NBs 100% crit... I hate the idea that crit rates can even get to the point they can. Crits should be rare but even if I didn't think they should be that rare 15/30% would bring my crit to close to 75% and I should not be critting more than I hit normally.

Veil strike give healing? Why should you main damage ability give a heal when it already gives you speed or armor reduction and also stuns from stealth? That just makes no sense.

Cloak just needs a fix, not a buff. If it worked correctly we would have no problems with it.

NB skills using stamina, ok this one I agree with. Siphon should be magicka but veil strike, assassins blade.. things like that should be stamina.

Like sorcerer, lots of resourcemanagment, can heal themselves on all dmg, and can easily surpass 75% crit.Cloak def need buffs.

Please explain in detail this "like sorcerer" most of our resource management comes from other skill lines like mage's guild and destro staff and we can heal ourselves on all damage? I am pretty sure we can only heal ourself with 65% of the damage our attacks that hit on a crit do and I have more than 75% crit when I use a pot and crits still don't even hit 75% of the time we are only lucky enough to stay alive in a large group we can dps down fast enough with an aoe like pulsar and sometimes still die depending on what is hitting you because 75% of normal attacks in the game are melee or considered weapon damage in Pve and at v12 we have a rounded number of armor with full legendary coming out to be 1k armor which is nothing lol now back to what I said pulsar has a delay inbetween casts half the time and depending on what is in the group hitting you especailly at end game we can still die pretty often. Yes I know we can also give up 10% of our max magicka for an extra 1k armor but tbh it isn't even worth it half the time unless you are planning on staying solo.
    Edited by rwood0604_ESO on June 19, 2014 3:38PM
  • Mojomonkeyman
    Mojomonkeyman
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Could someone please explain the nerf to Drain Essence to me? I´m a pvp solo roamer who loved to have long, drawn out 1v1 fights.

The skill already was tricky to apply, but well designed enough to make counterplay pretty easy: melee range, long channel animation, could be broken out of, could only be used after huge downtime again on the same target, couldnt be used on cc immune targets, etc.

Why making it a one time use on the target? 20% of my slotable abilities wasted after someone broke out of it, seriously? Before, at least I could count on having another try, when dragging the fight for long enough.

I`d appreciate a reasonable explanation, because i cannot find any myself. Did someone make a crythread about OP Drain Essence?

Regards
    Koma Grey, Chocolate Thunder, Little Mojo, Dagoth Mojo & Mojomancy
  • Aoifesan
    Aoifesan
    ✭✭✭
    Could someone please explain the nerf to Drain Essence to me? I´m a pvp solo roamer who loved to have long, drawn out 1v1 fights.

The skill already was tricky to apply, but well designed enough to make counterplay pretty easy: melee range, long channel animation, could be broken out of, could only be used after huge downtime again on the same target, couldnt be used on cc immune targets, etc.

Why making it a one time use on the target? 20% of my slotable abilities wasted after someone broke out of it, seriously? Before, at least I could count on having another try, when dragging the fight for long enough.

I`d appreciate a reasonable explanation, because i cannot find any myself. Did someone make a crythread about OP Drain Essence?

Regards

They are looking at proving that the 5 ability bar is too limited.
  • Selodaoc
    Selodaoc
    ✭✭✭

Please explain in detail this "like sorcerer" most of our resource management comes from other skill lines like mage's guild and destro staff and we can heal ourselves on all damage? I am pretty sure we can only heal ourself with 65% of the damage our attacks that hit on a crit do and I have more than 75% crit when I use a pot and crits still don't even hit 75% of the time we are only lucky enough to stay alive in a large group we can dps down fast enough with an aoe like pulsar and sometimes still die depending on what is hitting you because 75% of normal attacks in the game are melee or considered weapon damage in Pve and at v12 we have a rounded number of armor with full legendary coming out to be 1k armor which is nothing lol now back to what I said pulsar has a delay inbetween casts half the time and depending on what is in the group hitting you especailly at end game we can still die pretty often. Yes I know we can also give up 10% of our max magicka for an extra 1k armor but tbh it isn't even worth it half the time unless you are planning on staying solo.

You pretty much said it yourself. Sorc synergies much better mage guild and destro.
    Mage light gives 20% crit alone.
    A NB wont be able to stay alive in large groups with pulsar becouse we dont have critical surge, one of the most powerful skills in the game, that also increases your dmg.
  • Lettigall
    Lettigall
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Once again I said there is nothing stopping you from playing how you want, there was never a promised made to that statement saying that if you did you would be just as good as everyone else and that is the point you seem to be missing.

And where it was said that you will not be as good as everyone else? Seems you are not familiar with Elder Scrolls games and play how you want is huge part from this franchise.

You want to play wear robes and wield 2h axe and shoot fireballs and be equally good with orc in heavy armor who uses ice staff ? You can do it ES but not here.

Lore, open unlimited world and play how you want are keystones in Elder Scrolls games. ESO is not some random mmorpg which universe was created in few years. Elder scrolls have 18 years history!!!

WE single player ES fans made it happen that there is online game and WE demand high standards for it.

Some men just want to watch the world burn... I just want a cold beer!
  • rwood0604_ESO
    rwood0604_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Lettigall wrote: »

And where it was said that you will not be as good as everyone else? Seems you are not familiar with Elder Scrolls games and play how you want is huge part from this franchise.

You want to play wear robes and wield 2h axe and shoot fireballs and be equally good with orc in heavy armor who uses ice staff ? You can do it ES but not here.

Lore, open unlimited world and play how you want are keystones in Elder Scrolls games. ESO is not some random mmorpg which universe was created in few years. Elder scrolls have 18 years history!!!

WE single player ES fans made it happen that there is online game and WE demand high standards for it.

I have played every single Es game and you are insane if you believe that you were equal to a robe wearer using a 2handed axe if you had heavy armor and an ice staff
  • rwood0604_ESO
    rwood0604_ESO
    ✭✭✭

You pretty much said it yourself. Sorc synergies much better mage guild and destro.
    Mage light gives 20% crit alone.
    A NB wont be able to stay alive in large groups with pulsar becouse we dont have critical surge, one of the most powerful skills in the game, that also increases your dmg.

it's seems like you are just complaining about sorcs having an ability you don't have mage light and it's added spell crit counts for any attack skill from all class skilllines not just sorcs I use it on my NB because I and a magicka build and I have seen plenty of NB's take on groups of 3 or more, you are basing your argument off the fact that a MAGE class has better synergies for MAGE focused skills? that's just down right funny, NB is meant as a Assassin class not run in an aoe blast everything class. Bottom line here is this is an MMO and no MMO will ever be made to the extremes that you insane people dreams of about playing how ever you dream and thinking that you are still as good as anyone else, that is why there are different classes and different builds for each class because they are NOT the same.
  • Pele
    Pele
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The road ahead said that enchanting was to be changed
    When exactly is enchanting going to be changed? I've heard it mentioned before but have not found the source.

Thanks.

• Lettigall
    Lettigall
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I have played every single ES game and you are insane if you believe that you were equal to a robe wearer using a 2handed axe if you had heavy armor and an ice staff

I have played all except Battlespire and Redguard(ES and ES II played when I was very little and don't remember much so won't argue about them ) . And if you couldn't be equally good with every build since Morrowind then it's only your skill. I can't think of a build which I haven't tried and never once my choose of armor or weapon was reason why I got killed, I got killed if I fu..ed up something.

In ES I got bored with current build I simply swap equipment, new challenge until you level it up but no penalty for your choosing. In ES games 1. Your skill 2. your gear but in ESO 1.Gear 2. skill
  • rwood0604_ESO
    rwood0604_ESO
    ✭✭✭

I have played every single ES game and you are insane if you believe that you were equal to a robe wearer using a 2handed axe if you had heavy armor and an ice staff

I have played all except Battlespire and Redguard(ES and ES II played when I was very little and don't remember much so won't argue about them ) . And if you couldn't be equally good with every build since Morrowind then it's only your skill. I can't think of a build which I haven't tried and never once my choose of armor or weapon was reason why I got killed, I got killed if I fu..ed up something.

In ES I got bored with current build I simply swap equipment, new challenge until you level it up but no penalty for your choosing. In ES games 1. Your skill 2. your gear but in ESO 1.Gear 2. skill

That doesn't mean the builds were equal in any way they all got the job done, but that doesn't mean a build wasn't better or more efficient than another. Plus let's not forget that in a single player game you don't have to worry about multiple classes and all these different skills that combine in different ways, you are the only one playing the game either you fail or you pass there is no complaining about man way don't I get as much dps as someone else, it is only one thing(did you kill it?) so to be honest I see no reason for peoples complaints other than the fact that some skills are broken that I can understand.
  • Lettigall
    Lettigall
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    That doesn't mean the builds were equal in any way they all got the job done, but that doesn't mean a build wasn't better or more efficient than another. Plus let's not forget that in a single player game you don't have to worry about multiple classes and all these different skills that combine in different ways, you are the only one playing the game either you fail or you pass there is no complaining about man way don't I get as much dps as someone else, it is only one thing(did you kill it?) so to be honest I see no reason for peoples complaints other than the fact that some skills are broken that I can understand.

You really have played ES games? Even devs admit that classes and builds are not balanced and that's not intended to be like that. If it wasn't intended play how you want and be as good as everyone else, then why ZOS didn't add restriction of weapons and armor for classes?

Seems like you want that all play in dress with resto and destro sticks. In ESO letter "S" doesn't stand for Sorcerers.
    Edited by Lettigall on June 20, 2014 7:24AM
  • Higgi
    Higgi
    Soul Shriven
    Amesiel wrote: »
    Are the guys that work on stamina resource, werewolves and Templars on vacation? Is ZoS afraid to acknowledge that stamina users, werewolves and Templars are under performing right now? ZoS Can Templars get an independent forum post on things being worked on for them? Like how the Nightblades have one in the general forums?

No, we agree that all three need fixes and improvements, and are working on them. We're putting together the very type of comprehensive update post you mention. It'll go up this week, as soon as it' done.

It´s Friday no update post ... so it´s not done :'(

Best regards, one of your last TEMPLAR
  • ARtChi
    ARtChi
    ✭✭✭
  • Windshadow_ESO
    Windshadow_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Pele wrote: »
    The road ahead said that enchanting was to be changed
    When exactly is enchanting going to be changed? I've heard it mentioned before but have not found the source.

Thanks.

From. The last ask us anything at
    http://elderscrollsonline.com/en/news/post/2014/06/16/ask-us-anything-variety-pack-15?ref=news-list

It seems to me that my Enchanting is leveling considerably slower than any of the other crafting skills. It’s come to my attention that it could be because deconstruction of items includes greens/blues with Blacksmithing, Woodworking, and Clothing. I also noticed more experience in Alchemy than Enchanting. Is it meant for Enchanting to be harder than other crafting skills? – Moe Amleh

This is the offical response to The question above
    We’re aware that Enchanting takes the longest to progress through out of all of our crafting skills. In a future update, we’ll be making some balance tweaks to inspiration for Enchanting to bring its progression rates more in line with the other skills.

• Andferne
    Andferne
    ✭✭✭
    [*] A small number of item set effects that were hitting more targets than intended have been corrected. The impacted sets are:
    • Ebon Armory
    • Hircine’s Veneer
    • The Worm’s Raiment

Since the intended targets are getting correct, meaning these sets have been looked at. Are we seeing Traits finally added to them?
  • Aoifesan
    Aoifesan
    ✭✭✭
    As mentioned in the most recent Road Ahead article from Matt, the Veteran system is something we're looking at improving, but please understand that it will take some time.

Sadly time is the one thing that we all don't get enough of...
  • vyal
    vyal
    ✭✭✭
    ... We’re aware that Enchanting takes the longest to progress through out of all of our crafting skills. In a future update, we’ll be making some balance tweaks to inspiration for Enchanting to bring its progression rates more in line with the other skills.
    I wanted to talk a bit about this future change. I want to offer you fair warning, about how to do this right, and how to do this wrong, Zenimax.
    There are two ways to do this, @Zenimax .

The first way is to retroactively adjust everyone who has poured massive amounts of time and effort into leveling Enchanting while it is broken. This means you take what they have done to get to their current skill, and you grant the players, FOR FREE, immediately and without any action required on their part, the levels they are missing, including the broken Level 27-28 four-times-the-normal-xp-required (so-called "hell" level).

For example, if the adjustment to enchanting halves the inspiration required to level from 1 to 50, then everyone who was level 25+ enchanting skill prior to the patch should be retroactively and immediately adjusted to enchanting skill level 50 on the day the patch goes live.

The second way is to NOT retroactively adjust all the players that were forced to endure a broken system for 3+ months. DO NOT DO THIS.
    What does that mean, specifically?
    If the adjustment to enchanting halves the inspiration required to level from 1 to 50, and YOU DO NOTHING, this trivializes the time, negates the effort and insults the players who endured your broken system for months.
    Again. DO NOT DO THIS. Do it the first way; NOT the second way.

Thanks for reading.
  • Auric_ESO
    Auric_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    I completely understand your position but to do the retroactive proposal you've taken a fix to the Xp learned tasky kind of fix to a much bigger project in scope and a lot more possible complaints and bugs. I understand your desire for fairness but to do what you are asking makes it to be pushed out a lot more. I'd rather it just be fixed and those like myself just have to bite the bullet. That's just my opinion. Yes there are going be complaints for those that bulled thier way through the hell levels but sometimes that's just life.
    "The purpose of training is to tighten up the slack, toughen the body, and polish the spirit." Morihei Ueshiba
  • rwood0604_ESO
    rwood0604_ESO
    ✭✭✭

You really have played ES games? Even devs admit that classes and builds are not balanced and that's not intended to be like that. If it wasn't intended play how you want and be as good as everyone else, then why ZOS didn't add restriction of weapons and armor for classes?

Seems like you want that all play in dress with resto and destro sticks. In ESO letter "S" doesn't stand for Sorcerers.

Hmm that's funny because I have no problems playing in medium armor with a bow or dw, or even in heavy armor with sword and board, but if you think that balance means that all skills do the same damage then you have problems, I love how people say that sorcs are so much better at healing because of their resorce management um sorc AND templars but get a magicka and stamina reduc for skills the only differance between a sorc and a temp is that a sorc gets 10% to magicka regen and if you understand how magicka regen only works every 2 secs that extra 10% is a very small difference sorry but 8 more magicka every 2 secs isn't a game changer, not to leave out the fact that templars have better passives to increase their healing done and they have instant cast heals and when effected by their spells group member even get added crit% and as a person who has a vet 12 sorc templar and a NB I know for a fact that a templar is better at healing and my resource management did not differ, the point being is the majority of people on forums complaining about balance doesn't know what balance even is, they would most likely still complain about it even playing a game of rock paper scissors.
  • Lettigall
    Lettigall
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hmm that's funny because I have no problems playing in medium armor with a bow or dw, or even in heavy armor with sword and board, but if you think that balance means that all skills do the same damage then you have problems, I love how people say that sorcs are so much better at healing because of their resorce management um sorc AND templars but get a magicka and stamina reduc for skills the only differance between a sorc and a temp is that a sorc gets 10% to magicka regen and if you understand how magicka regen only works every 2 secs that extra 10% is a very small difference sorry but 8 more magicka every 2 secs isn't a game changer, not to leave out the fact that templars have better passives to increase their healing done and they have instant cast heals and when effected by their spells group member even get added crit% and as a person who has a vet 12 sorc templar and a NB I know for a fact that a templar is better at healing and my resource management did not differ, the point being is the majority of people on forums complaining about balance doesn't know what balance even is, they would most likely still complain about it even playing a game of rock paper scissors.

If you have 3 v12 chars then I'm 100% sure that you didn't level them with questing. Try leveling trough questing and you will see how good is your class and build. And all templars are not healers. I serously doubt that none healers slot more than 1 heal skill.

Where I wrote that all skills should do same damage? Every class and build should have equal chance to counter enemy. Magicka builds are clearly better then stamina builds.

Don't beleave other players that game isn't balanced? Maby you beleave devs. Here I'll give you link to Jessica's profile so you can read official statements.

http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/profile/4/ZOS_JessicaFolsom

• rwood0604_ESO
    rwood0604_ESO
    ✭✭✭

If you have 3 v12 chars then I'm 100% sure that you didn't level them with questing. Try leveling trough questing and you will see how good is your class and build. And all templars are not healers. I serously doubt that none healers slot more than 1 heal skill.

Where I wrote that all skills should do same damage? Every class and build should have equal chance to counter enemy. Magicka builds are clearly better then stamina builds.

Don't beleave other players that game isn't balanced? Maby you beleave devs. Here I'll give you link to Jessica's profile so you can read official statements.

http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/profile/4/ZOS_JessicaFolsom

magicka builds are better simply because every class uses magicka for the skills stamina is for the various weapons that every single class in the game can get so yeah if you build you whole character around it, it is not going to be as good as a character built to use their class skills otherwise you wouldnt even pick a class and every character would have access to each of the class skill lines like the weapons are, also I never said that you said all skills should do the same damage I was saying that because that it what some people on here seem to think what balanced is. And every class in this game counters another one that is how it works otherwise 1 class would be better than the other 3 and nothing other than a person of the same class would be able to kill it 1v1, not to mention the fact you dont have all skill available to you at all times in a fight when you run into to someone so people have builds that don't always counter everything they come across in PVE i am changing my slots all the time depending on where I am. Lastly I did lvl through questing I can't do the grinding it bores me to no end to run in a circle killing the same thing.
  • NoMoreChillies
    NoMoreChillies
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Can you add a stamina passive that allows us to use magicka for roll/dodge/cc break etc instead?
    Insulting people on the internet is cowardly.
  • superkev
    superkev
    Soul Shriven
    Large Groups in Cyrodil have become unplayable for me. For some reason joining a large group usually results in a game freeze then after a while the error "an unknown error has occurred". It is not my hardware as I have the highest end hardware available. Also when I do get a large group to work each time someone joins or drops I get about a 5 second freeze. My ping to the server is very low latency so that isn't it either. I wish there was a fix for this or at least some workaround I could try.

UPDATE: I figured it out. The ZRMINIMAP plugin causes this issue. I disabled the minimap and poof all the grouping problems in cyrodil went away. Also of note it seems the zrminimap is fine in PVE. I hope they fix this addon as it is really useful.
    Edited by superkev on June 21, 2014 10:34AM
  • Cogo
    Cogo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    superkev wrote: »
    Large Groups in Cyrodil have become unplayable for me. For some reason joining a large group usually results in a game freeze then after a while the error "an unknown error has occurred". It is not my hardware as I have the highest end hardware available. Also when I do get a large group to work each time someone joins or drops I get about a 5 second freeze. My ping to the server is very low latency so that isn't it either. I wish there was a fix for this or at least some workaround I could try.

UPDATE: I figured it out. The ZRMINIMAP plugin causes this issue. I disabled the minimap and poof all the grouping problems in cyrodil went away. Also of note it seems the zrminimap is fine in PVE. I hope they fix this addon as it is really useful.

Some still have this bug, and its a confirmed fix from zeni, included in patch 1.2 next week =)
    Oghur Hatemachine, Guild leader of The Nephilim - EU Megaserver
    Orc Weapon Specialist and Warchief of the Ebonheart Pact - Trueflame Cyrodiil War Campaign
    Guildsite: The Nephilim

"I don't agree with what you are saying, but I'll defend to the death your right to say it"
    -Voltaire

"My build? Improvise, overcome and adapt!"
  • kelly.medleyb14_ESO
    kelly.medleyb14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Denaia wrote: »
    Still no fixes for stamina users. Huge letdown..

This seems to be an ongoing thing with ZOS they are totally ignoring 1/4 of their sub base, time to unsub till they decide to get serious about fixing huge balance issues.
  • kelly.medleyb14_ESO
    kelly.medleyb14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mortosk wrote: »
    As mentioned in the most recent Road Ahead article from Matt, the Veteran system is something we're looking at improving, but please understand that it will take some time.

How hard would it be to multiply the XP veteran mobs and quests give by 2 or 3? Because, that one tiny change to the code would go a long way. You can fix the rewards later, but be sure to remember to retroactively reward everyone.

No. As it is the game is far to easy and fast to level. If you increase mob xp I would expect a halving of quest xp.
  • Thejollygreenone
    Thejollygreenone
    ✭✭✭
    Denaia wrote: »
    Still no fixes for stamina users. Huge letdown..

This seems to be an ongoing thing with ZOS they are totally ignoring 1/4 of their sub base, time to unsub till they decide to get serious about fixing huge balance issues.

http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/discussion/112513/improvements-for-stamina-based-skills-and-passives/p1

There ya go. There's an ongoing thing alright, but one that's not nearly as sinister as some seem to think.