The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Public Dungeons (Missing Achievements- Missing Skill Points)

• Kuratius
    Kuratius
    ✭✭✭
    Has this finally been fixed?
    And if it has, what did that fix look like? Did I it add a way for people with missing skill points to regain them?

A bug like this, which should rather easy to fix if necessary (check completed quests, achievements, skyshards and level and compare with the amount of available skill points and add some if the number is lower than it should be) shouldn't remain in the game for 6 months. As a matter of fact, even if it's just a duct tape solution, since there are achievements that are about completing all possible quests in a zone, you technically know which players definitely need to have a certain amount of skill points since you should know how many skill points a zone grants. There's probably a management issue, and nobody in the lower levels cared enough to escalate the bug, which should be a warning sign about Zenimax as a company.
  • C3N50R3D
    C3N50R3D
    ✭✭✭
    NO! I am still waiting for my two skill points from Crimson Cove and Rulanyil's Fall group challenges. Two tickets and months later this still isn't fixed. Or if it is please let me know how to get those two skill points.
  • Gexy
    Gexy
    ✭✭✭
    anyone got their missing skill points after 1.6?
  • Tik3r
    Tik3r
    Soul Shriven
    C3N50R3D wrote: »
    NO! I am still waiting for my two skill points from Crimson Cove and Rulanyil's Fall group challenges. Two tickets and months later this still isn't fixed. Or if it is please let me know how to get those two skill points.

hi guys,

I stoped playing for 2 months more or less and after the update i missed the track of my skillpoints. Have you been refunded those missing skillpoints? i remember that i had 2 or 3 missing and i don´t know if they had givem them to me.

Many thanks
  • Gexy
    Gexy
    ✭✭✭
    Tik3r wrote: »
    C3N50R3D wrote: »

hi guys,

I stoped playing for 2 months more or less and after the update i missed the track of my skillpoints. Have you been refunded those missing skillpoints? i remember that i had 2 or 3 missing and i don´t know if they had givem them to me.

Many thanks

i'm still waiting them aswell...
  • Tik3r
    Tik3r
    Soul Shriven

One year has passed since we got this problem and no fix yet. So ZOS, shall we forget about those skillpoints? seems that no one is hearing us....
  • Gexy
    Gexy
    ✭✭✭
    One year has passed since we got this problem and no fix yet. So ZOS, shall we forget about those skillpoints? seems that no one is hearing us....

actually they fixed them, but they didn't give skill points retroactively to people that did these achievements before fix
  • Maidenname
    Maidenname
    ✭✭✭
    Gexy wrote: »

actually they fixed them, but they didn't give skill points retroactively to people that did these achievements before fix

We need MORE skill points. Judging from 4 new skills and 4 new passives injected since 1.6 , how about award more skill points in the next zone update and quests.
    He who knows others is intelligent; he who understands himself is enlightened;
    He who is able to conquer others has force, but he who is able to control himself is mighty.

*** Beta player
  • Gexy
    Gexy
    ✭✭✭