The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Public Dungeons (Missing Achievements- Missing Skill Points)

• CoUsT
    CoUsT
    ✭✭✭
    niocwy wrote: »
    @ZOS_JessicaFolsom‌ can you please at least read the first post (which is a fairly complete summary of what is wrong) and report this to the dev team ?

^this, please.
  • Zerikin
    Zerikin
    Completed a bunch of these last night
    Rulanyil's Fall: does not award its skill point
    Vile Manse: does not award its skill point
    Lost City Of Na-Totambu: Hard to tell if its working due to lack of feedback on the puzzle. Presumable this is still broken in some way.
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    Hey guys, thanks so much for the comprehensive list. We'll pass this along and look into the issue, and let you know if we have any additional questions.
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
    Staff Post
  • niocwy
    niocwy
    ✭✭✭
    Hi Gina, thanks for the answer !

I'm able to test all Ebonheart Pact and Daggerfall Covenant public dungeons, so if you need any testing to be done I'm here :)
    Look at my profile picture. Visualize that muffin...smelling it...taking a bite...
    Are you hungry now ?
    Good.
  • evedgebah
    evedgebah
    ✭✭✭
    Lost Tomb does not grant a skill point. Only seems to work once per server up still...
  • usura
    usura
    ✭✭
    Only got achievement but no skill point for "Lost City", "Vile Manse" and "Village of the Lost"...
    . . : usura - woodelf nightblade - aldmeri dominion : . .
  • DeLindsay
    DeLindsay
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    To the OP and others who helped compile this comprehensive list, thank you. Currently I'm also missing the ones that others are (SP wise, not achievement). I too have bug reported it and have commented about it on those respective threads. It's nice to see ZoS is looking further into it.
  • Elwinz
    Elwinz
    Soul Shriven
    I was never able to complete Crows wood. The soul wraiths are never there. Daggerfal lcovenant
    Edited by Elwinz on June 20, 2014 12:54PM
  • niocwy
    niocwy
    ✭✭✭
    Elwinz wrote: »
    I was never able to complete Crows wood. The soul wraiths are never there. Daggerfal lcovenant

I assume you're talking about the group challenge (Defeat Ghislain).
    I can't test it for Veteran Crow's Wood (I'm from Ebonaheart), but in normal mode I didn't see any bug with it.

The wraiths take some time to repop, then when you deafeat all of them, the boss spawns.
    Look at my profile picture. Visualize that muffin...smelling it...taking a bite...
    Are you hungry now ?
    Good.
  • Tobiz
    Tobiz
    ✭✭✭
    Did Root Sunder Ruins - Grathwood(2nd Zone) 2 days ago. The group event took us 6 tries or more before the boss spawned and only after we tried different tactics.
    The tactic that worked was not letting any skeletons escape out, ie, fight at the tunnel entrance and kill all skeletons so they dont escape. Achievement and skillpoint awarded, but we were close to giving up.
    Attention Zenimax: Stamina builds don't hold up to magicka builds, and this is causing most of your class imbalance. It makes melee weapons and bows weaker than staves and class abilities. It makes medium and heavy armor less desirable than light armor. Fix this imbalance, and you'll address most of your balance issues.
  • DeLindsay
    DeLindsay
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    niocwy wrote: »
    Elwinz wrote: »

I assume you're talking about the group challenge (Defeat Ghislain).
    I can't test it for Veteran Crow's Wood (I'm from Ebonaheart), but in normal mode I didn't see any bug with it.

The wraiths take some time to repop, then when you deafeat all of them, the boss spawns.

I'm AD and that is my VR1 zone. I can assure you that's one of the few that isn't bugged. As soon as you go through the arch past the Witch tower it's the 3 wraiths on your immediate left, not the ones further around the ruins (overlooking the wolf farming area). Kill those 3 and he spawns. He's incredibly easy to solo as long as you block his ranged spams and move from his casted one, it just takes a while to chew through all his Health.
    Edited by DeLindsay on June 20, 2014 5:16PM
  • Elwinz
    Elwinz
    Soul Shriven
    I know how it works seen it on YT however i have ben there multiple times and wraiths were never there ;(
  • CoUsT
    CoUsT
    ✭✭✭
    They added some achievements to public dungeons or some of them are bugged after 1.2.3 patch?

EDIT: Nvm, they added some public dungeon achievements.

EDIT2: I have screenshots for all bosses locations in almost all dungeons and will create map later.
    Edited by CoUsT on June 26, 2014 2:36AM
  • niocwy
    niocwy
    ✭✭✭
    I noticed they added at least Razak's Wheel Conqueror achievement, so yeah.

Also, they resetted Lion's den and Obsidian Scar Conqueror achievements as well (since I had at least killed some bosses on each but now it tells me I killed no one). It maybe because they fixed the "have to last hit to get the completion" issue, but if this is true, why is Crow's Wood not resetted too ? I'll figure this out an post my results
    Edited by niocwy on June 26, 2014 6:29AM
    Are you hungry now ?
    Good.
  • CoUsT
    CoUsT
    ✭✭✭
    Lion's Den is fine for me. Obsidian Scar is resetted.

Total amount of new achievements in dungeons is 6.
  • niocwy
    niocwy
    ✭✭✭
    CoUsT wrote: »
    Lion's Den is fine for me.

Some precisions :
    - for Lion's Den, I didn't get the achievement, though I killed 2 bosses. Now, it says I killed none
    - for Obsidian Scars i killed all bosses and get both achievements (Conqueror and Vanquisher)

Also, I'm from Ebonheart, so Lion's Den is not veteran for me (but Obsidian Scar is). I don't know if this as something to do with it...

Are you hungry now ?
    Good.
  • ZoM_Head
    ZoM_Head
    ✭✭✭✭
    CoUsT wrote: »
    They added some achievements to public dungeons or some of them are bugged after 1.2.3 patch?

EDIT: Nvm, they added some public dungeon achievements.

EDIT2: I have screenshots for all bosses locations in almost all dungeons and will create map later.

Just did Toothmaul Gully yesterday on a new character, all boss locations have moved except for Nitch and i could not find that Archer (the skewer?).

Bloodroot spawns very fast btw.
    Edited by ZoM_Head on June 26, 2014 8:32AM
    mDKs still need a lot of love!
  • fatsheep
    fatsheep
    Soul Shriven
    They did not reward skillpoints for those that are broken, I am still missing from Rulanyil's Fall and Lost City Of Na-Totambu (achivements done)
  • jcfreakyob14_ESO
    The Named/Boss Achievements for many of the Public Dungeons reset on me after this latest patch. Has anyone else experienced this? I really don't want to go back through each of the dungeons I purposefully cleared while leveling to kill all the named again.
    Edited by jcfreakyob14_ESO on June 26, 2014 2:18PM
  • DenniMyuu
    DenniMyuu
    ✭✭✭✭
    Forgotten Crypts still gives no skill point and the group challenge achievement. Just killed every single boss twice in there. Nothing. :/
    Possessed Myuutikora | Argonian | Templar | Healer | Master Angler • Goddess Goni | Argonian | Warden | Healer
    » vMSA Flawless • vDSA • vHRC HM • vAA HM • vSO HM • vMOL HM • vHOF HM • vAS +2 • vCR +3 • vBRP «

» finally retired | Goni & Guar ♥ « | » PC EU Vivec « | » since beta «
  • niocwy
    niocwy
    ✭✭✭
    Forgotten Crypts still gives no skill point and the group challenge achievement. Just killed every single boss twice in there. Nothing. :/

I actually made it for Forgotten Crypt group challenge (the 3 kwama guardians), and that was before the patch.

I was solo, so I supposed that I did last hit all the three kwama and that's why I got the achievement (and skill point). Could you try this ?

Are you hungry now ?
    Good.
  • SBR_QuorTek
    SBR_QuorTek
    ✭✭✭
    Gexy wrote: »
    It took me some time to understand what's wrong with this part of the achievements, and now that i've finally reached veteran and levelling in Ebonheart Pact, i undestand what happened.

In each zone there is a particular dungeon that is pretty hard for a single player to complete becuase there are a lot of mobs inside, each of these dungeons usually challenge you with 2 quests and one, reward you with a trophy item.

In each of these dungeons there "should" be 3 achievements to do, which are:

- Slayer Of <dungeon name> ( Defeat three of the Champions in that dungeon)
    - Champion Of <dungeon name> (Defeat all of the Champions in that dungeon)
    - <dungeon name> Group Challenge

Group challenge Achievement comes with 1 skill point aswell.

Now check this site: http://www.uesp.net/wiki/Online:Dungeons_Achievements#Public_Dungeons

First thing; where are the first 2 achievements in Aldmeri Dominion and Daggerfall Covenant for the dungeon of each zone?

As you can see from the site i've linked Ebonheart Pact has 3 achievements for each zone dungeon for a total of 15 achievement... while between Aldmeri and Daggerfall only 16 in total.

i'm sure what am i talking about because if you enter in each of aldmeri and daggerfall dungeons you will see named bosses that should be killed for a achievement.

Now i will analyse each bugged one of these few achievements in this order:

Dungeon name - zone - achievement

Village Of The Lost - Coldharbour

Slayer Of Village of the Lost - not present in game
    Champion Of Village of the Lost - not present in game
    Village of the Lost Challenge - currently working and got skill point

Aldmeri Dominion:

Toothmaul Gully - Auridon(1st Zone)

Slayer of Toothmaul Gully - ok but a bit bugged, you need to last hit boss for get the kill count
    Enforcer of Toothmaul Gully - same as above
    Toothmaul Gully Group Challenge - Destroy Bloodroot and its guardians. i read all over the forum that this boss has a very long spawn time.. not very good.. anyways it reward 1 skill point upon kill.

Root Sunder Ruins - Grathwood(2nd Zone)

Slayer Of Root Sunder Ruins - not present in game
    Champion Of Root Sunder Ruins - not present in game
    Root Sunder Ruins Group Event - currently working and got skill point

Rulanyil's Fall - Greenshade(3rd Zone)

Rulanyil's Fall Slayer - ok
    Rulanyil's Fall Conqueror - ok
    Rulanyil's Fall Group Challenge - working got the achievement but STILL NO SKILL POINT after patch 1.1.2

Crimson Cove - Malabal Tor(4th Zone)

Crimson Cove Slayer - ok
    Crimson Cove conqueror - ok
    Crimson Cove's Group Challenge - currently working someone got skill point after patch 1.1.2 but what about people that did it before?

Vile Manse - Reaper's March(5th Zone)

Slayer Of Vile Manse - not present in game
    Champion Of Vile Manse - not present in game
    Vile Manse Group Challenge - working i got the achievement but NO SKILL POINT

Ebonheart Pact:

Crow's Wood - Stonefalls(1st Zone)

Slayer of Crow's Wood - ok but a bit bugged, you need to last hit boss for get the kill count
    Hero of Crow's Wood - same as above
    Crow's Wood Group Challenge - currently working and got skill point

Forgotten Crypts - Deshaan(2nd Zone)

Slayer of Forgotten Crypts - ok
    Champion of Forgotten Crypts - ok
    Forgotten Crypts Group Challenge - Broken no achievement or skill point( "Forgotten Crypts group challenge" after server reset it work; after first kill , everyone else will not be able to complete it until next server)

Sanguine's Demesne - Shadowfen(3rd Zone)

Slayer of Sanguine's Demesne - ok
    Champion of Sanguine's Demesne - ok
    Sanguine's Group Challenge - currently working and got skill point

Hall Of The Dead - Eastmarch(4th Zone)

Slayer Of The Hall Of The Dead - ok
    Champion Of The Hall of the Dead - ok
    Hall Of The Dead Group Challenge - currently working and got skill point

Lion's Den - Rift(5th Zone)

Slayer Of The Lion's Den - ok but a bit bugged, you need to last hit boss for get the kill count
    Pride Of The Lion's Den - same as above
    Lion's Den Group Challenge - currently working and got skill point

as you can see all ebon group challenges give one skill point

Daggerfall Covenant:

Bad Man's Hallow - Glenumbra(1st Zone)

Slayer Of Bad Man's Hallow - not present in game
    Champion Of Bad Man's Hallow - not present in game
    Bad Man's Hallow Group Challenge - currently working and got skill point

Bonesnap Ruins - Stormhaven(2nd Zone)

Slayer Of Bonesnap Ruins - not present in game
    Champion Of Bonesnap Ruins - not present in game
    Bonesnap Ruins Group Challenge - currently working and got skill point

Obsidian Scar - Rivenspire(3rd Zone)

Slayer of Obsidian Scar- ok but a bit bugged, you need to last hit boss for get the kill count
    Terror Of Obsidian Scar - same as above
    Obsidian Scar Group Challenge - currently working and got skill point

Lost City Of Na-Totambu - Alik'r Desert(4th Zone)

Slayer Of The Lost City - ok
    Champion Of The Lost City - ok
    Lost City Group Challenge - working i got the achievement but NO SKILL POINT(after server reset it work; after first kill , everyone else will not be able to complete it until next server)

Razak's Wheel - Bangkoraï(5th Zone)

Slayer Of The Razak's Wheel - not present in game
    Champion Of The Razak's Wheel - not present in game
    Razak's Wheel Group Challenge - currently working and got skill point

Some of these dungeons you actually acquire the skill point and archievement outside of it... or do a quest from the outside of it.... do all stuff inside go out talk to NPC and get the quest and archievement..

I am certain of this if you are missing the archievement/skill point, because I just completed the two first ones on AD side Auridon and Graathwood ones.

As for the veteran zone version would suspect it would work the same way as in normal mode.
  • Arkadius
    Arkadius
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Some of these dungeons you actually acquire the skill point and archievement outside of it... or do a quest from the outside of it.... do all stuff inside go out talk to NPC and get the quest and archievement..

I am certain of this if you are missing the archievement/skill point, because I just completed the two first ones on AD side Auridon and Graathwood ones.

As for the veteran zone version would suspect it would work the same way as in normal mode.

Those skillpoints have nothing to do with quests and you can't complete them outside. You just have to do exactly what is stated in the group challenge achievements.

And, as you can see in the list, Auridon and Grathwood aren't bugged. That's why you could complete them.
  • BEZDNA
    BEZDNA
    ✭✭✭✭
    Anyone knows where can i find Xevat-GolGok boss from The Vile Manse public dungeon? It's the last one i can't find for a long time.
    Edited by BEZDNA on June 27, 2014 1:32PM
  • ashjonb16_ESO
    ashjonb16_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    I found Xevat-Golgok on the lower level near to where the skyshard is
    Edited by ashjonb16_ESO on June 27, 2014 2:13PM
  • Iorail
    Iorail
    ✭✭✭✭
    I found Xevat-Golgok on the lower level near to where the skyshard is

That's exactly right, but to make him spawn, you have kill Primal also down there as if one is on the other is not.
  • antmck2011rwb17_ESO
    Psychoke wrote: »
    I'm having problems with The Lion's Den, I am missing 'Den Mother', I've been camping the spot thats been marked on the map on like the 3rd post here, but nothing has spawned for over 1 and a half hour! is this the right spot? is it in this small little cave thing? am i missing something obvious?

Some prob. I've been here several times today alone and waiting over an hour - nothing. This is ridiculous. The amount of time I've wasted waiting for stupid bosses to get an achievement.
  • SMBgames
    SMBgames
    Soul Shriven
    with the latest patch they added a lot of missing achievements, and also fix some old ones. I even got the achievement for the Forgotten Crypt group challenge, after I entered the game after the update.

can anybody update the missing elites on the maps?
  • antmck2011rwb17_ESO
    Can someone please confirm the location of Den Mother. I've been waiting for days for this thing.

According to this map I have the right place.
    http://tamrieljournal.com/public-dungeon-group-challenge-conqueror-guide/
  • subecsanur
    subecsanur
    ✭✭✭
    Nice post, one thing that is still an issue with this is how credit is given even among those in 1 group which is so bizarre, some will get it and some won't. This has been an issue made worst since 1.1.2., not sure hot it is now.