The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Public Dungeons (Missing Achievements- Missing Skill Points)

• born2beagator
    born2beagator
    ✭✭✭✭
    I got kind of a related issue. I've done village of the lost in coldharbour, but after the patch I noticed that it had wiped my progress on that and the icon was black again. I was able to go pick up the quest again as if I hadn't done it
  • CoUsT
    CoUsT
    ✭✭✭
    Gexy wrote: »
    A guy told me that he got skill point from crimson cove group challenge; please who did runlayil's fall\crimson cove before this patch , check if you have 2 more skill points in your total

Sadly, I can't know if I have 2 more skill points... I have too many skill points (~270 atm) and I don't know where I got them all and how many I have free atm.
    Edited by CoUsT on May 24, 2014 9:54AM
  • Tik3r
    Tik3r
    Soul Shriven
    As i said before, i kept the track of the skillpoints, and we haven´t been awarded with a single skillpoint.

So now crimson cove is rewarding skillpoint, anyone who already got the achievement and repeated the group challengue from crimson cove, has been rewarded with skillpoint?

Edited by Tik3r on May 24, 2014 11:51AM
  • xenogearedrwb17_ESO
    xenogearedrwb17_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    I did Crimson Cove yesterday(even I already done it 3 weeks ago) and it still didn't reward a skillpoint. On another note, Rulanyil's Fall's group challenge didn't award any skillpoint either. The patch did fix the achievement and spawn bug of the challenge but it still doesn't award any skillpoints for doing it.
  • Tik3r
    Tik3r
    Soul Shriven
    I did Crimson Cove yesterday(even I already done it 3 weeks ago) and it still didn't reward a skillpoint. On another note, Rulanyil's Fall's group challenge didn't award any skillpoint either. The patch did fix the achievement and spawn bug of the challenge but it still doesn't award any skillpoints for doing it.

Some week´s ago i did rulany´s fall and because it didn´t give me skillpoint i stopped doing public dungeon group achievements, today i did crimson cove and get rewarded with skillpoint, so it seems that people who did the achievement earlier and got no skillpoint, can´t get it now after fix. So, we still got missing skillpoints :(

Another thing, i still got remaining the lost city and vile manse group achievements anyone who has done them after fix has got the skillpoint reward? I don´t wanna do them till i know they reward a skillpoint.
    Edited by Tik3r on May 24, 2014 10:26PM
  • CoUsT
    CoUsT
    ✭✭✭
    Rulanyil's Fall - Greenshade(3rd Zone)

Slayer Of Rulanyil's Fall - not present in game
    Champion Of Rulanyil's Fall - not present in game
    Rulanyil's Fall Group Challenge - working got the achievement but NO SKILL POINT(my friend told me that now group challenge event don't ever start!)

Crimson Cove - Malabal Tor(4th Zone)

Slayer Of Crimson Cove - not present in game
    Champion Of Crimson Cove - not present in game
    Crimson Cove's Group Challenge - working i got the achievement but NO SKILL POINT

Greenshade(3rd Zone)
    Slayer Of Rulanyil's Fall - Currently named "Rulanyil's Fall Slayer" - ok
    Champion Of Rulanyil's Fall - Currently named "Rulanyil's Fall Conqueror" - ok

Malabal Tor(4th Zone)
    Slayer Of Crimson Cove - Currently named "Crimson Cove Slayer" - ok
    Champion Of Crimson Cove - Currently named "Crimson Cove conqueror" - ok

Here is map of Crimson Cove with all boss locations (added 3):
    DBf7mTh.jpg
    Edited by CoUsT on May 25, 2014 6:26AM
  • Gexy
    Gexy
    ✭✭✭
    Nice map :) i still don't understand why they added only 2 achievements :neutral_face:@bloodrayn11b16_ESO one thing in your "Rulanyil's Fall" map, the boss thorasia scipio is not needed for complete the achievement ( maybe they forgot about that boss lol)

i'm currently doing all dungeons in cyrodiil now, and each dungeon has so many bosses with long respawn :( if you kill one boss, the other one has a long respawn time and they don't respawn toghether
    Edited by Gexy on May 25, 2014 10:38AM
  • xenogearedrwb17_ESO
    xenogearedrwb17_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    Tik3r wrote: »

Some week´s ago i did rulany´s fall and because it didn´t give me skillpoint i stopped doing public dungeon group achievements, today i did crimson cove and get rewarded with skillpoint, so it seems that people who did the achievement earlier and got no skillpoint, can´t get it now after fix. So, we still got missing skillpoints :(

Another thing, i still got remaining the lost city and vile manse group achievements anyone who has done them after fix has got the skillpoint reward? I don´t wanna do them till i know they reward a skillpoint.

I did Lost City and Vile Manse before the patch. The achievements work but alas, no skillpoint for those 2.
  • Artis
    Artis
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just finished Greenshade's Public. Got no skill point...

Also, I wasn't able to kill one boss. Skirar the Decaying never spawned. We tried to clear the dungeon, kill mobs(read somewhere that the spawn timer can be based on deaths of mobs around), but it didn't help. We disbanded the group outside the dungeon and then started again..
    It didnt' help.

How do I kill this boss?

p.s. What is going to happen with missing skill points? Zenimax, are you going to add them manually, maybe? Or they are lost forever and I need to start new character in order to have not less skill points than anyone else? Instead of wasting my time with this one?
  • Grim13
    Grim13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Honestly, the whole receiving a skill point thing has been so bugged that I only just learned that you got them for some dungeons. lol
  • fatsheep
    fatsheep
    Soul Shriven
    I guess they are aware of the problem, got this reply when putting in a ticket about not recieveing my skillpoint. Everyone should /bug it so they fix this asap:
    Thank you for contacting The Elder Scrolls Online Support Team. I am truly sorry that you have ran into this issue.

I can definitely see where that would be frustrating. Our team is currently investigating why some skill points were not awarded, and we hope to have a permanent solution in an upcoming patch.

In the meantime, please file a /bug report so that our development team gets all the necessary information straight from you, the gamer. Again, I apologize for the inconvenience this creates.

Thank you for your patience and understanding in the matter. We hope to get this resolved as soon as possible!
  • CoUsT
    CoUsT
    ✭✭✭
    Got similar reply.
    I'm so sorry to hear that your group challenge skill points are missing! I can definitely see where that would be frustrating, since you only just now received credit for the group challenges. Our team is currently investigating why some skill points were not refunded, and we hope to have a permanent solution for you in an upcoming patch.

In the meantime, please feel free to file a /bug report so that our development team can get all the necessary information straight from you, one of our esteemed heroes of Tamriel - congratulations on level fifty, Molag Bal is still quivering in his little knitted booties after you crushingly defeated him!

We are so grateful for all of your patience and understanding in this matter. We hope to get this resolved as soon as possible!

I asked them if we need to wait and got this reply:
    You should definitely keep an on patch notes - I wish I could tell you when this will be fixed, but I don't have that information! In addition, it is likely that your skill points will simply show up as 'available' in your user interface once this has been fixed.

By the way, I do see that you filed a bug report, and I'd like to take the time to thank you for helping us in this way; it is greatly appreciated, as it helps us to identify issues like this one to be fixed. For now, it is definitely safe to continue playing, there's nothing hazardous or untoward about using your character, you just have fewer skill points than you are supposed to.

So lets sit and wait for fixes.
  • NeptuneTide
    NeptuneTide
    ✭✭✭
    I completed Crimson Cove group challenge yesterday (5/27) and I didn't get the skill point, but my friends completed it today and did lol Good to know zos will be awarding the skill points later.

I've submitted a few bug reports this week and haven't gotten an e-mail reply to any so seeing your posts answers my question if they still do that lol
    "It's always a delicious mystery, cracking open a book for the first time." ~ Valaste
  • BloodRayn
    BloodRayn
    ✭✭
    CoUsT wrote: »

Here is map of Crimson Cove with all boss locations (added 3):

Thank you for new locations, i have updated my first post with your map.

@bloodrayn11b16_ESO one thing in your "Rulanyil's Fall" map, the boss thorasia scipio is not needed for complete the achievement ( maybe they forgot about that boss lol)

If i remember correctly it's a boss for the quest, so definitely that was my mistake ;) I will correct this as soon as possible.

Guys, i have just learned (thanks to you all) that they added new achievements for some public dungeons. I remember i was angry because i've lost around 750 AP, now i know it's a display bug (i should be around something like 7000AP), but i didn't notice that they added new achievements :)

I'm happy, because now i know it was not useless to do maps for public dungeons without achievements ^^

Sorry for mistakes, i am doing my best !
    Greetings from France

Edited by BloodRayn on May 30, 2014 12:10AM
    Blood Rayn
    Serveur EU
    Chevalier Dragon 402
  • kelly.medleyb14_ESO
    kelly.medleyb14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Still bugged.

Edit: Lost City Group Challenge, no achievement no SP.

Edit: Grouping with everyone there to kill the boss fixed it.
    Edited by kelly.medleyb14_ESO on May 30, 2014 4:31AM
  • Artis
    Artis
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've just done Crimson Cove. Got both achievement and a skill point. However, I wasn't able to find Old Strongclaw. He just never spawned. I spend a few hours in the dungeon.
  • Gexy
    Gexy
    ✭✭✭
    Artemis wrote: »
    I've just done Crimson Cove. Got both achievement and a skill point. However, I wasn't able to find Old Strongclaw. He just never spawned. I spend a few hours in the dungeon.

i have a theory that is currently working for me; i think in some dungeons bosses don't spwan together and in order to make others bosses spawn you have to kill the one is up when you enter in the dungeon....and keep doing it until you get what you need
  • CoUsT
    CoUsT
    ✭✭✭
    Yeah, it works like this.

In dungeon X there are, lets say, 10 bosses. Only 3 bosses can be spawned at once, so to kill all 10 bosses, you need to clear dungeon at least 4 times (4x 3 different bosses).
  • tengri
    tengri
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Do I understand this correctly... in order to get all the missed out skill points I have to sit for hours in every public dungeon because the boss I need may or may not decide to show up today?
    Seriously?
  • LadyDestiny
    LadyDestiny
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's not that big of a deal. The respawn is not that long, for hours.....really? Maybe 5 minutes.. I went back and had to redo several areas to update them because of bugs. Took me all of 30 minute to 45 minutes maybe. If you want the skill points just do it, if not then don't. On the bosses that only spawn so many each time you go in, well don't know what to tell you there. At least there is a way of getting the skill point by redoing them. Better than not getting it at all.....
    Edited by LadyDestiny on June 3, 2014 8:32AM
  • CoUsT
    CoUsT
    ✭✭✭
    tengri wrote: »
    Do I understand this correctly... in order to get all the missed out skill points I have to sit for hours in every public dungeon because the boss I need may or may not decide to show up today?
    Seriously?

Hey, it's called "Challenge" and it's only achievement. You don't need, right? If you need... well, do it. It's way better than, for example, farming 10000 mats... for... 5 achievement points, without title and without skill point.
  • kelly.medleyb14_ESO
    kelly.medleyb14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rulanyil's Fall Group Challenge - working got the achievement but STILL NO SKILL POINT after patch 1.1.2

STILL NO SKILL POINT.

At a time when I need it too, later I wont need it.
  • Iorail
    Iorail
    ✭✭✭✭
    On the Lost City Group Challenge:
    Ranrach wrote: »
    The "solve the puzzle" group achievement is bugged. Currently it can only be achieved when the server has been reset. Once someone has finished it after the server reset you will have to wait until the next server reset.
    The other achievement (kill 3 and 5 champions) DOES work, without having to wait until server reset.

Incorrect, it works at any time, but you need 5 people for it to work.

1 person on each of the bottom ones, 1 person on the top left, one person on the middle right, 1 person clicks the shield when it's not red anymore. I got the achievement with a pug group never the less but no skill point,

Confirm it works at anytime, no skill point however.

• Ophindis
    Ophindis
    ✭✭
    As of two nights ago Crows Wood is still badly, badly bugged. The bosses still only give credit to the last person to touch it, and they seem to take an incredibly long time to spawn (30 minutes plus)
    Half the harm that is done in this world is caused by people who have power and want to feel important. They do not mean to do harm; they are simply absorbed in the useless struggle to think well of themselves.

The other half are trolls :s
  • Magdalina
    Magdalina
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Iorail wrote: »
    On the Lost City Group Challenge:
    Ranrach wrote: »
    The "solve the puzzle" group achievement is bugged. Currently it can only be achieved when the server has been reset. Once someone has finished it after the server reset you will have to wait until the next server reset.
    The other achievement (kill 3 and 5 champions) DOES work, without having to wait until server reset.

Incorrect, it works at any time, but you need 5 people for it to work.

1 person on each of the bottom ones, 1 person on the top left, one person on the middle right, 1 person clicks the shield when it's not red anymore. I got the achievement with a pug group never the less but no skill point,

Confirm it works at anytime, no skill point however.
    Really? Assuming we're talking about same boss spawning puzzle, it worked for me with just 3 people...I never figured the consequence tho, we just ran around randomly til it finally worked xP

But yeah...got group challenge achievement but no skillpoint.

Edited by Magdalina on June 9, 2014 3:38PM
  • elblobbob14_ESO
    elblobbob14_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Just checked. Still no credit for kills in public group dungeons. I only checked Crimson Cove because that's where I spent the most time. Submitted a ticket as well.

Now, I know it's just achievement points, but if the upcoming dye packs are going to be based of achievement points, it would be nice to get this looked into and fixed.

• Fairydragon3
    Fairydragon3
    ✭✭✭✭
    Just checked. Still no credit for kills in public group dungeons. I only checked Crimson Cove because that's where I spent the most time. Submitted a ticket as well.

Now, I know it's just achievement points, but if the upcoming dye packs are going to be based of achievement points, it would be nice to get this looked into and fixed.

well there is the skill point too, right now, the only way to get credit for those kills is to get the last hit, or for your group to get it.
  • Tik3r
    Tik3r
    Soul Shriven
    What´s about vile manse group challenge? if anyone did it recently, got the skillpoint?
  • Vhalkyrie
    Vhalkyrie
    ✭✭✭
    I've given up on the public dungeon achievements. Way too many of them require the 'last hit' in order to get credit. This is particularly irritating on the VR levels. I've shelved it until they fix it.
  • Xozah
    Xozah
    ✭✭✭
    This has annoyed me for weeks! I've soon completed all public dungeons in the game, That includes all the quests and all the achievements (both group bosses and the one where you are required to kill a certain amount of bosses, and all bosses.

The quest in some instances bugs out if you do it in a party, so people have to relog and do it them self, it's not linked to what the party members does so everyone has to do it. In 1 instance we had to kill the same guy 7 times to make everyone reach the next step.

the group bosses sometimes didn't spawn but that seems addressed now, the achievement also bugged out which also seems have been fixed, the skill points in a few are however not rewarded.

and last but not least, the most annoying "bug" of them all! How can they make an achievement to kill all bosses in a group dungeon be only rewarded on last hit(kill shot)! that means if you are a group of 4 you need to kill every boss at least 4 times!

I've currently given up on 2 dungeons cus of this, I've done everything else in there but the boss kill achievement. It really promotes soloing, too bad at higher lvls (v9) it's pretty hard for me as a templar to solo the public dungeon to reach the bosses.

On one hand they want us to group in this "harder" open dungeon, on the other hand, they limit the achievement.

great work.

annoyed.

sorry for wall of text.

TL:DR:
    Public Dungeons are annoying both quest, skill point and achievement wise, fix please.